Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game (41024 Views)

Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Professor Dies While Watching Nigeria/ethiopia Qualifying Match / Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by vislabraye(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2014
bbdd: Opulence on open display in a poor country

His PR guys need hot slaps for this.

Nonsense
I hope you won't blame GEJ for the opulence of the villa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by seunwen2(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2014
old news
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by kcsider: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Presido...... try to remove this your bowler hat at intervals na!
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2014
Good one Mr President, even if I don't totally agree with all your policies, the place of fun and relaxation should not be frown on.

People please, it is not everything you connect to politics, Obama picture and most of you guys applauded it, why will that of Gej be different.

Please don't allow your disagreement about some of his policies lead you to hate God's creation.

Happy sunday.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by DonaldGenes(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2014
Is_lie: the president GEJ is now trending on the sport sectiongringrin
Lmao
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Airforce1(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2014
Clown!
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2014
When is he bringing back our girls?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by JudgeWilson(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2014
Even 4 Night Jona Hat D̶̲̥̅̊ em head. Nawa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo. Shey dem born U̶̲̥̅̊ with D̶̲̥̅̊ Cap ni?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2014
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by goldenvicky(f): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2014
zubby29: While our girls r in d Bush dis man is in heaven.hmmm
Nigerians sef,do u expect him to live in d bush also cos sum gals re living in d bush,he's also tryin his best to make sure they are released,so even if he lives in d bush,it still doesn't bring bk d gals..shikina

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by mployer(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2014
how much will it cost to own a sitting room like that
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by bbdd: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2014
simply_me:

If I Say you are dumb for this comment, you will Say i abuse u. But no doubt this is extremely dumb. When did Nigeria become a poor country. So even if Nigeria is a poor country, the President should be shown to live in squalor to impress u. Zombie.

Wow you're smart!! Nigeria is a rich country where 60% live below the poverty line.

Your school should be ashamed of you
I don't have time for half educated dimwitted ilk like you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by shaiguy(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2014
Na wa.. dis man still wear cap wey watch match ? grin
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by simplyme3(f): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2014
not4sure: Media stunt must he have to wear his hat at 11pm to watch football match.

Did u see him in his bed wear? You guys must be so full of hate.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by starmehigh: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2014
Jona first post him own because Naija play before US
bastien: First to comment sha

After Obama don publish him own wey He watch for plane na uncle Jona know say him go publish him own abi?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by simplyme3(f): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2014
bbdd:

Wow you're smart!! Nigeria is a rich country where 60% live below the poverty line.

Your school should be ashamed of you

Instead of you to keep quiet, you are forming intelligence. Your definition of a poor country is so lame. Leave my school out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by skyp(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2014
Nice one
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by symbianDON(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2014
if i hear!! Na match e de watch wey tv de mile 12 jona de mile 2 abi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by 9jahubcom(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2014
dat means d hat was on from 11pm to 1 A..m ...does e were d hat for 24hrs intervals...... Lol
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by experimentist: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2014
This presidunce na mumu oh.. Check out he carry tv put for corner come dey trow nec like giraffe dey find screen.. Dis man supose dey zoo na cry

Up Naija! cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by bbdd: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2014
simply_me:

Instead of you to keep quiet, you are forming intelligence. Your definition of a poor country is so lame. Leave my school out of it.

Sigh... You're indeed very unintelligent.
Maybe you need to check UN rich countries list and OECD reports on Gdp, gnp and per capita income.(I'm sure you've never heard of OECD in your pathetic llife pls google)

Why am I even answering you?
You're obviously a delinquent dumbo.
*ignores dull troll who thinks Nigeria is a rich country. *

To think that a man will marry this kind of woman.
God of mercy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Emmysteve(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2014
GOODLUCK TILL 2015
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by bastien: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2014
starme high: Jona first post him own because Naija play before US
but me no see am before now na undecided
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by M4gunners: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2014
GEJ brought luck into our sports.From 2012 Olympic to Blessing winning 100,200 m, to Africa Cup of nation, now for crossing the first round stage in World Cup since 1998.Truly GoodLuck follows you my Presido.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by durella4(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2014
kennygee: When is he bringing back our girls?

Very soon,all wat d gals nid nw s ur prayer undecided
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Emmysteve(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2014
kennygee: When is he bringing back our girls?
Is he the one to bring them back. Tell that idiot Shakau to release the innocent girls.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by englishmart(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2014
Who took the photo?
Or is GEJ a nairalander?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Sheenor: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2014
him go sabi watch ball oh.......see d way him focus abeg.....nice one sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Terry’s Amazing Car Collection Worth £4m / Access Bank Shades Man United After It Lost 4 - 0 To Chelsea (photo) / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.