Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game (41025 Views)

Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Professor Dies While Watching Nigeria/ethiopia Qualifying Match / Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by agent9(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Obama must be disappointed
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Giannakopoulos(f): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
People dey watch match,people dey video,snap you,moni sweet oooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by LadyH(f): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
9jagist: why wouldnt he watch, is he no A Nigerian and a Human, Una sef Like Quarrel Pass Fight
I taya oooo grin
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by LadyH(f): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
MissMeiya: First, these pictures are old.

These pictures are poorly acted and unnatural. The television is too far, too small, and at a weird angle. The president is too formally dressed. The room is EMPTY, but for a couple of aides and two photographers. The next set of pictures has GEJ shaking hands with his aides over Nigeria’s victory--which is STÚPID.

Lastly, to anyone with sense, these pictures are poorly timed, given that the country is in full, deadly CRISIS. He should at least look like he's working, with a desk, some government workers, papers, ANYTHING. Instead of lounging empty-handed and grinning.

Whoever came up with this PR idea is a damned idíot. No wonder they had to hire a PR firm for $1.2 million. How do people this amateur and moronic make it in Nigeria?

And yes, I tweeted all the above to Abati, who was responsible for posting these on Twitter.

I report his account as spam daily. Useless man.
chai...dis aunty is velzin...

I c ur points tho.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Henuvia1: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Fantastic ......
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by austinibe7777: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
I like my president
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Arinze96(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
why did he put on his hat at that time of the night. Hmmm! Something fishy!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Audinowing(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
BUSH.HUNTER:
I bet d clueless mofo don't know who nigeria is playing with.
Some Nigerians fail to understand that the more they hate this man the better and stronger him becomes. its not his fault that destiny has ordained him to be your president at this time of the history of the country. When you make such scornful comments about somebody's father (and your president), I wonder if your paternity is okay.
WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by xtremeidea(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Really!!! He wear hat at home too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by RonJeremy: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Imagine almost 300 American girls kidnapped and held hostage somewhere in Mississippi forest and Obama filmed watching USA team on Air force One.... Nigeria is a failed state!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by hensben(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
now i know the course wey this man read for school dey really affect his well being, shiorr! still wear hat at 11pm shocked
my son will never study animal science(zoology) in school, ASE!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by ugoezeik(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
BUSH.HUNTER:
I bet d clueless mofo don't know who nigeria is playing with.
ur father, mother nd entire generations r clueless, Idiot.l dnt blame U but nairaland because na Dem giv U d privilege to insult ur family. Au l wish l cud lay ma hand on U now U wil b a dead meat

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Atmmachine(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Fork him
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by toblosky(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Abusing GEJ behind ur keyboard when you can,t say those words to ASO ROCK cleaners,cowards

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
toblosky: Abusing GEJ behind ur keyboard when you can,t say those words to ASO ROCK cleaners,cowards

You think we're like you?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Ekundayo7: 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
This man can't even suck Five Alive out of a juice box unaided let alone follow world cup. I would much rather see pictures of him or his VP (is the guy still breathing??) on track and on top of the abuja bombing and sympathizing with world cup bomb family victims. Epic FAIL GEJ, with each passing week you disgust me more and more. We don't need photos of you sitting on your yansh amidst splendor and luxury, we need you showing you are taking care of the nation (try, at least try to show you have a heart and are not comatose).

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Ekundayo7: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ron Jeremy: Imagine almost 300 American girls kidnapped and held hostage somewhere in Mississippi forest and Obama filmed watching USA team on Air force One.... Nigeria is a failed state!
[size=18pt]EXACTLY. THANK YOU.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by kendrick93(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

You think we're like you?
u can't do shit.keep actin tough behind a computer
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
kendrick93: u can't do shit.keep actin tough behind a computer

At least I can type correct English. But if it makes you feel better to think everyone is as cowardly as you, go ahead.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by kendrick93(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

At least I can type correct English. But if it makes you feel better to think everyone is as cowardly as you, go ahead.
d only reason u hav d guts to insult d president is because u hav an internet connection. u cnt even say s.hit to my face. d internet gives fools lyk u opinions to spout nonsense
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
kendrick93: d only reason u hav d guts to insult d president is because u hav an internet connection. u cnt even say s.hit to my face. d internet gives fools lyk u opinions to spout nonsense

Who the fućk is he? I have an American mind, we don't bow and scrape to people. I would spit in his face. You don't see the way we address our leaders? That's why they don't fućk around the way Nigerian politicians do.

Nigerian classist mentality is the reason our leaders get away with such outright bullshít. Nigerian journalists are too scared to ask any tough questions."Yes sa yes sa" to the man robbing you blind. If GEJ had to face a bunch of protesting Americans, they would probably make him cry with the things they said.

"Guts" what the hell do I need guts for? I hate this part of Nigerian culture. The arrogance.

And who the fućk are you?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by mrwash(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Gej all the way ©2015
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by kendrick93(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

Who the fućk is he? I have an American mind, we don't bow and scrape to people. I would spit in his face. You don't see the way we address our leaders? That's why they don't fućk around the way Nigerian politicians do.

Nigerian classist mentality is the reason our leaders get away with such outright bullshít. Nigerian journalists are too scared to ask any tough questions."Yes sa yes sa" to the man robbing you blind. If GEJ had to face a bunch of protesting Americans, they would probably make him cry with the things they said.

"Guts" what the hell do I need guts for? I hate this part of Nigerian culture. The arrogance.

And who the fućk are you?
show some fucki.n respect b1tch...btw i dnt give a poo about america and hw u insult d president for nothin..
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by deproftech(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
uncle jona sha!! Anywayz jez brinq back awa gurlz
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Rejoice5000(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nawaoo he is at home and he puton this bayelsa cap.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by onyeamuma72: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
coolThat is my president the best ever rule Nigeria since independent gentle.God fearing.the almighty God Jehovah who lifted u up can never let u down we good Nigerians who voted u in wil

l still do it again come 2015 we believe in u sir
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by rowlypop: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
the man dey owkkk
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by addictiv(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2014
ZACHIE: The size of that TV relative to the size of the room is a mismatch.

Truly a mismatch....that room needs a 75 incher at least....comparing the distance from the tv to the viewer. See as our president de stretch neck to see wats on display.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 30, 2014
:- undecided
bastien: First to comment sha

After Obama don publish him own wey He watch for plane na uncle Jona know say him go publish him own abi?
Awon smellos.. :-
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Ojaycom(m): 3:02am On Jun 30, 2014
lacicrips:
I think he sleeps with the hat on too. I maybe wrong though.
grin
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 30, 2014
How about a picture of him and his Generals in the war room with a map of Sambisa forest in the background?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by rashylous(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2014
in GEJ's voice ....Me!! go to Chibok?? I dey Mad?? abeg make i go watch Super Eagles jhoor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Terry’s Amazing Car Collection Worth £4m / Access Bank Shades Man United After It Lost 4 - 0 To Chelsea (photo) / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.