Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Glo Bounce "Reloaded" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Glo Bounce "Reloaded" (919 Views)

Urgent! Yahoo-yahoo Reloaded: Now Targeting Fellow Nigerians For Money Transfer / Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 (reloaded) / A Day With D-reloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bounce "Reloaded" by opeano(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Glo has always been a second choice network ever since i started using phones, but recently(jan,2014) . I had serious thought about porting my darling 9yrs old mtn line to Glo which gave me a better offer to be used on my gradually extincting Smart Phone[Nokia E5]. I could just load 200naira, get 30mb for seven days, which accumulates with each loading of further 200naira. Over time. I boasted of more than 268mb on my data balance.but sudenly, I loaded a 200naira card and got a message that av been credited with 30mb(as usual) but with two days validity. I tought this was a mistake from Glo, alas. After the expiration of the two days, all my accumulated mb that i joyfully use to download my fav musics was all gone.
This development made me call Glo customer care and the sonorous voice @ the other end of the line confirmed to me that Glo bounce plan has been remodified. I just ended the call dissapointed. So, all thiese mobile networks are one and same. I dont even know what other aspect of the bounce has been modified too. Glo bounce users, is this experience same with you or I am just being punished for having too much mb unused And then, which other network gives as much mb per loading as this? Thanks as i await our responses
Re: Glo Bounce "Reloaded" by ITbomb(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2014
I recently retrieve my glo line to enjoy the 30mb but it takes longer than usual to open a page, I don return back to Airtel since
Re: Glo Bounce "Reloaded" by Idrismusty97(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2014
I am not using the glo anymore. It's too slow(The free mb) unless i subscribe to a data plan. And they have started giving me 5mb instead of 30mb although the message would be "You have been credited with 30mb".
Re: Glo Bounce "Reloaded" by thedon18: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Same here too, i was giving 2 days to use 30mb,while mtn still give 7 days for 10mb. I have close to 700mb i av to used it up fast.
Re: Glo Bounce "Reloaded" by opeano(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Now that I see that its an obvious cheat means from Glo. Loading 200naira, giving customers 30mb for just 48hours Thats just ridiculous, even with the obvious fact that with Ur 3g network. The network isnt as fast as mtn Edge network. Any one has better info on the best network for low data users apart from mtn 10mb on pulse. I just hate pulse call plan

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Holds Meeting Without His Shoes On [LOOK] / Urhobo Leader Aziza Laid To Rest / nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.