Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Types Of Husbands - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Types Of Husbands (35669 Views)

10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Husbands by scribble: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na which kain OBSESSION be dis wan? undecided
Please, stop addressing me. I don't do 'NAIJA' SKANKY BAT-'CHA'-LORS!
I am bored with your azzzze.
Thank you! kiss

Move! Bachelor BOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUE_EuXm7j0

same way u bored with your husband abi?

maybe u need female companionship wink
Re: Types Of Husbands by adbokus(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2014
A wayward one too..perhaps a weak theatrical facade to buy sm rep here..u rant alot too, u might just be mistaken here smday 4 an asinine...ur case is closd nw!
Kanwulia:

You wan see "prioooove"? wink
Oya kam smell my pant! wink

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Husbands by scribble: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2014
adbokus: A wayward one too..perhaps a weak theatrical facade to buy sm rep here..u rant alot too, u might just be mistaken here smday 4 an asinine...ur case is closd nw!

when her husby doesnt give her attention at home

she is looking for same on NL na

ppl have to attain fulfillment somehow

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husbands by 1stola: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

Gosh!
These kain AGBEROS still dey for NL?
Very irritating!
Abeg waka go SAMBISA forest jor!
Ijiiiot! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1stola

Just looking at your profile alone. . .with your dry topics.
GO AND HANG! kiss
Go and hug the nearest transformer tongue
old hag.
still single at 49 after 3 husbands tongue

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Husbands by moviedoor7: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Types Of Husbands by continentalceo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

NIGERIAN men can only be in high demand to UGLY FAT WHITE TRASSSSSH WOMEN!

Or GHETTOID-BLACK WOMEN MOLESTED BY THEIR FATHERS, UNCLES, BROTHERS OR SONS.

All FOREIGNERS!!!

A true NIGERIAN woman can only afford to manage your azzzzzes as SPERM DONORS or for COMIC RELIEF VALUE!!! kiss

Make you thank ya satan say I live for NAIJA before I kam Ay-Merica!

I would not touch a NAIJA with an EBOLA VIRUS! kiss

UNA uselessssss pass dust-bin for rotten, smelly pads and tampons!!!!! kiss

Enyaa! I see what's going on now oo... Its girls like you that had a troubled childhood with rich fathers that beat up their mum. No wonder you are so disturbed psychologically, my dear nija sister living in America not (Aymerica) you need to see a therapist because your problem is beyond any man! Its psychological and even if God himself was ur man it won't help you! And as for Ebola, shebi e don dey New York now? Be careful because homeless peeps like you are more prone! LoL

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Husbands by continentalceo(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

NIGERIAN men can only be in high demand to UGLY FAT WHITE TRASSSSSH WOMEN!

Or GHETTOID-BLACK WOMEN MOLESTED BY THEIR FATHERS, UNCLES, BROTHERS OR SONS.

All FOREIGNERS!!!

A true NIGERIAN woman can only afford to manage your azzzzzes as SPERM DONORS or for COMIC RELIEF VALUE!!! kiss

Make you thank ya satan say I live for NAIJA before I kam Ay-Merica!

I would not touch a NAIJA with an EBOLA VIRUS! kiss

UNA uselessssss pass dust-bin for rotten, smelly pads and tampons!!!!! kiss

See who dey call person ugly and fat, you are so ugly you couldn't even show ur face on your profile picture only your Fat monstrous legs. With the size of those legs and how cheap those shoes look, I don't need anyone to tell me how Large, ugly and cheap you are. If nah lie upload full pic! If not shutup and go see a therapist as ur problem is low self esteem..

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husbands by Kanwulia: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
continentalceo:

See who dey call person ugly and fat, you are so ugly you couldn't even show ur face on your profile picture only your Fat monstrous legs. With the size of those legs and how cheap those shoes look, I don't need anyone to tell me how Large, ugly and cheap you are. If nah lie upload full pic! If not shutup and go see a therapist as ur problem is low self esteem..

Muhahahahahahaha

I don't wear designer. . . .Not interested. cool
I am large, monstrous, cheap and UGLY! MY LEGS ARE FAT AND JUICY!!!!!! AMEN!!!! EBOLA FREEE!!!! cool
I still gatz a NIGERIAN NIGGA HUSBAND. . . .He loves me to DEATH! cool NOBARRY CAN LOFF ME LIKE 'HE DO'!!!!
Wey ya own? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ-_HIoEBE8

As for posting pictures. . . . .I do that when I FEEL LIKE IT.
Not on the command of SWINE like you! kiss

I still state:

Part 1. . . .

Kanwulia: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE #9 !!!!!! cool

Sorry, I can't live with ANY MAN UNDER THE SAME ROOF!!!!
Especially, A NIGERIAN one!!!
VERRRRRRRRRRRRY DRYYYYYYY, BORRRRRRRRING AND SUFFOCATING! angry

Please, VISIT YA CHILDREN AND GO!!!! ME NO GET IM TIME TOO! cool

I gaaatz NO PATIENCE for egotistical MEGALOMANIACS!!!!

I don pass all that to "Cherish and Hold" stage tey tey!!!

TUFIAKWA!!!!!

We fit jam for party! I don't like to share my BED OR BATHROOM!!!!!

I love my space!!!!!!
cool

[size=20pt]15 LIKES. . . glad to see 15 people share my opinion or find it SWAG! Die if you wanno die!!!![/size] kiss

Part 2. . . . . kiss

Kanwulia:

Indeed!
Nyansh-Break nko?
Abi you think say na efry girl dem born for OKija Shrine, Ota Farm or Chibok Bush for Nigeria and Africa . . . . .with fake pregnancy to take cure spiritual BARRRRRRRRENNNNESSSSSSS? undecided
The only heart a DORTY JIGGA-NIGGA can break in this world or the afterlife. . . .is the one that has to pay for romance on Facebook or NL. cheesy
Na una level be dat o! grin
How can a DAFT, Nigerian man. . . .WHO SURVIVES ONLY AS A YAHOO-YAHOO PI MP . . . .BREAK ANY SANE WOMAN'S HEART? cry

With what?

A pair of smelling armpits defying ALL STRENGTHS OF DEODORANTS/BODY SPRAYS. . . . .or a set of SWEATY, OVER-CHEWED BLOKOS with one and a half disease-infested balls or what. . . . .? undecided

The woman must be REALLLLY DAFT!
cheesy

Now, I get bored easily. . . . .
You die on this thread.
I am OUT!
Mission accomplished. . . .I have made my POINT AND KILLED YOUR EGO! kiss

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husbands by SenatorJames(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Though I am not married yet, I am praying and planning to be a caring husband to that lucky woman I would be lucky to have as a wife.
Re: Types Of Husbands by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

You too done change name? shocked
ABI HACKERS TIEF YA "VALUABLE DATA" TOO? grin
yes o kanwulia grin

all the above grin cheesy
Re: Types Of Husbands by Kanwulia: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: yes o kanwulia grin

all the above grin cheesy

Oh dia!!!!
I wish dem go hack me join.
Make Ogun plus Sango explode for dem ANOOSE! grin
Re: Types Of Husbands by SAMBARRY: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Abeg ignore this teenagers, they just want to work you up grin grin cheesy
Kanwulia:

Oh dia!!!!
I wish dem go hack me join.
Make Ogun plus Sango explode for dem ANOOSE! grin
Re: Types Of Husbands by continentalceo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

Muhahahahahahaha

I don't wear designer. . . .Not interested. cool
I am large, monstrous, cheap and UGLY! MY LEGS ARE FAT AND JUICY!!!!!! AMEN!!!! EBOLA FREEE!!!! cool
I still gatz a NIGERIAN NIGGA HUSBAND. . . .He loves me to DEATH! cool NOBARRY CAN LOFF ME LIKE 'HE DO'!!!!
Wey ya own? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ-_HIoEBE8

As for posting pictures. . . . .I do that when I FEEL LIKE IT.
Not on the command of SWINE like you! kiss

I still state:

Part 1. . . .

[size=20pt]15 LIKES. . . glad to see 15 people share my opinion or find it SWAG! Die if you wanno die!!!![/size] kiss

Part 2. . . . . kiss

Now, I get bored easily. . . . .
You die on this thread.
I am OUT!
Mission accomplished. . . .I have made my POINT AND KILLED YOUR EGO! kiss

All these for me! Didn't know you were that sensitive mummy...LOL. You didn't need to attach mentions, likes and videos. I guess it further proves my point that you are a mental case.. How can you say you are married to a Nigerian husband that loves you to death and you still say you hate nigerian men? Or could it be that you are just referring to a Nija man as the husband of your dreams? And that this nija husband you want to make us believe you have only exist when you close your eyes?
Anyway its only a fool that will have a Nija husband that loves her and still say she can't date a Nija man however in your case I'm not surprised.
As for your 15likes Mama, since we have clearly ascertained the fact that you are a jobless Psycho, it is not out of place to believe that you opened 15 alias accounts on nairaland and liked your own comment just to get noticed.. The same attention your lonely fat, Robust, homeless, shapeless ass was looking for when it posted that comment about nija guys..

1. You say you hate nija guys - but you are married to one...LIER

2. You say only Fat, ugly, white Bitches Love Nija guys - You are Fat and Ugly...I bet you wish you were white (you claim to be in America- Fat lies) So WTF is your point..

Lemme give you some advice, if you are married to a Nija Nigga which I strongly doubt and he aint treating you right, go fucking loose some weight.. Nobody loves a Pig and stop blaming your failed marriage and failed life on Nigerian Men...KAPISH!
Re: Types Of Husbands by Kanwulia: 1:15am On Aug 06, 2014
continentalceo:

All these for me! Didn't know you were that sensitive mummy...LOL. You didn't need to attach mentions, likes and videos. I guess it further proves my point that you are a mental case.. How can you say you are married to a Nigerian husband that loves you to death and you still say you hate nigerian men? Or could it be that you are just referring to a Nija man as the husband of your dreams? And that this nija husband you want to make us believe you have only exist when you close your eyes?
Anyway its only a fool that will have a Nija husband that loves her and still say she can't date a Nija man however in your case I'm not surprised.
As for your 15likes Mama, since we have clearly ascertained the fact that you are a jobless Psycho, it is not out of place to believe that you opened 15 alias accounts on nairaland and liked your own comment just to get noticed.. The same attention your lonely fat, Robust, homeless, shapeless ass was looking for when it posted that comment about nija guys..

1. You say you hate nija guys - but you are married to one...LIER

2. You say only Fat, ugly, white Bitches Love Nija guys - You are Fat and Ugly...I bet you wish you were white (you claim to be in America- Fat lies) So WTF is your point..

Lemme give you some advice, if you are married to a Nija Nigga which I strongly doubt and he aint treating you right, go fucking loose some weight.. Nobody loves a Pig and stop blaming your failed marriage and failed life on Nigerian Men...KAPISH!

For the last time. . . YOU KOLO-MENTALO! kiss
I don't hate Nigerian men. YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
I only describe what they are. YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Enough of your nonsense.
I owe you NO EXPLANATION.
Please. . . GET LOST! kiss

You have been noticed.

You and your posts. . . TO MY TRASH CAN. . . . UNDER MY MENSES PADS! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Husbands by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
ifeness:

Do you need anyone to tell you cheating,killing and them stuff are your choice in life? You refere to your jewish god as "him" ? Your jewish god is human. No wonder your god ordered genoside,rape,slavery, racism and other inhumane activities.

Your god are the white zionist! They wrote your bible to keep you disinformed!

So what, dear, is the true book?
Re: Types Of Husbands by ATSOMEH(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2014
DECOtech: why nah?! ...you no like we spirits?

I am the resident pastor.
Re: Types Of Husbands by ATSOMEH(f): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2014
F117A: A spiritualess husband?
That is an empty vessel.
When the inevitable storms of life comes on your marriage, who will you run to?

Re: Types Of Husbands by DECOtech(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
ATSOMEH:

I don't get it. Pastors and spirits do relate at certain points in time, don't they?
Re: Types Of Husbands by ATSOMEH(f): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
DECOtech: I don't get it. Pastors and spirits do relate at certain points in time, don't they?

Abeg free me, I nor go sch reach dis qwestion you dey ask me so.
Re: Types Of Husbands by DECOtech(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
ATSOMEH:

Abeg free me, I nor go sch reach dis qwestion you dey ask me so.
Na fear u fear abi na confuse u confuse?
Re: Types Of Husbands by ATSOMEH(f): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
DECOtech: Na fear u fear abi na confuse u confuse?

Fear and confuse now, wetin consign me with pastor wey get r/ship with spirit, hope say u be real person sha, becos I never fit access my linkedin profile becos of this spirit or robot issue, so everyone is a suspect.
Re: Types Of Husbands by DECOtech(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
ATSOMEH:

Fear and confuse now, wetin consign me with pastor wey get r/ship with spirit, hope say u be real person sha, becos I never fit access my linkedin profile becos of this spirit or robot issue, so everyone is a suspect.
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos / Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.