Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok (38291 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok / BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack / Breaking: Army Plans Massive Attack On All Captured Towns By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ranchhoddas: Afghanistan,Iraq,Pakistan,Somalia,Nigeria.
Noo nigeria's situation is very much different 4rm happenings in afghanistan iraq pakistan n d likes, nigeria's problem is surmounted by bunch of serial murders who av no aim oda dan 2 kill 4 no justifiable reason

2 Likes

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by ijbeauty(f): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Its very annoying to believe that human beings are still residing near chibok or in Bornu.

Are you people waiting for your turn or what.....

Please government should help these villagers relocate, this is just tiring.

The wrath of God will visit these evil BH and their sponsors soon....

Nigerians save yourselves while you can, when you die nothing will be remembered of you....

Its either you leave Chibok and its environ or wait to be massacred
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by usman0958: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
[i][/i][b][/b]May GOD help us in nigeria
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by seunlayi(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
MEILYN: We have left corruption until it has become habitual, we have left national problems until they have become spiritual and we have kept choosing bad leaders after bad leaders until it has become scriptural. It is as almost we do bad to ourselves now without even thinking about it. it has become a trend!
So I urge my fellow Nigerians to sit down and reflect. Look at where we came from, where we are and where we are going. Everything that is happening right now is no accident. We are not poor because of an accident in history. We are not illiterate and unemployed because of an accident. We don't have a high rate of infectious diseases, death and birth mortality because of an accident . We have set a trend and giving excuses for it has gotten us to where we are today. It's sad but it's true.
So whatever happens is surely because of the absence of the two factors below.
1) A Good President is brought by a good political party which in turns bring good leadership.
2) Over 12 years down the line we have been picking the same party with no serious changes.
The only way out is to sit down, think and tell others that we lack the two and the only way to get these is to go to the ballot box and vote so that we make the changes that will take us to the land of Honey and Milk.
I urge all Nigerians to go out and vote wisely come 2015, don't sell your vote for a bag of rice that won't last you for a month. We need change, and we must bring that change ourselves.
Go Out And Vote 2015...... Like This Page and Lets Start The Campaign www.facebook.com/gooutandvote2015
just with ideals like this, politics of bitterness Which you re promoting, bh began to expand and now we have the result, even you that put the ideal in the head now find it difficult to control them.
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Homguy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
chibwike: The lord is angry with the people of Chibok...
I think he'd rather be angry with you for not using that Organ he put inside your big head.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Coldfeet(f): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Libkid: Those guys that are still in borno are they crazy or abi they are immortal.evacuation no b bad option
Evacuation to where? The crazy ones are those who doesn't wish for their fellows to live in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by simdam500(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
@farano:
They should impeach that Borno state Governor angry

Abi, what is he seated there for

1 Like

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Okeze4(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
MEILYN: We have left corruption until it has become habitual, we have left national problems until they have become spiritual and we have kept choosing bad leaders after bad leaders until it has become scriptural. It is as almost we do bad to ourselves now without even thinking about it. it has become a trend!

So I urge my fellow Nigerians to sit down and reflect. Look at where we came from, where we are and where we are going. Everything that is happening right now is no accident. We are not poor because of an accident in history. We are not illiterate and unemployed because of an accident. We don't have a high rate of infectious diseases, death and birth mortality because of an accident . We have set a trend and giving excuses for it has gotten us to where we are today. It's sad but it's true.

So whatever happens is surely because of the absence of the two factors below.

1) A Good President is brought by a good political party which in turns bring good leadership.

2) Over 12 years down the line we have been picking the same party with no serious changes.

The only way out is to sit down, think and tell others that we lack the two and the only way to get these is to go to the ballot box and vote so that we make the changes that will take us to the land of Honey and Milk.

I urge all Nigerians to go out and vote wisely come 2015, don't sell your vote for a bag of rice that won't last you for a month. We need change, and we must bring that change ourselves.

Go Out And Vote 2015...... Like This Page and Lets Start The Campaign www.facebook.com/gooutandvote2015
. Oga, its not a problem about badt leadership oh. Dos guys value their religion more than d life of other people. Stop blaming the leaders jor

1 Like

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Hefty5(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
this is indeed dramatic gush people die lyk flies hmmm tremendous..... God help us oooh
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by idupaul: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
ojimbo: for your mind.

So in your own mind you think if Boko Haram rolls on Abuja with 2,500 strong force and 850 anti aircraft guns there is something in Abuja that can stop them . Please let's get real BH has not reached Abuja for an all out onsluaght because dem financers have no instructed dem too and not because they are afraid

2 Likes

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
chibwike: The lord is angry with the people of Chibok...lets pray for his mercy upon them.
...and he's a loving God right? smh
if I may ask, why is he angry?
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by AfonSales(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
I wonder when this madness will come to an end..
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Those thinkn BH are muslims shud beta av a rethink, dey use islam as an excuse 2 perpetrate dia evil acts so people will think dey fyting for islamic cause (which is a decoy), bt d real fact is dse people are trigger happy psychos who kill 4 no reason, jst 2 cause pandemonium n disorder within d populace.

1 Like

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by enomakos(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
nigeria need urgent surgery
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Sibrah: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
What other way could BH have attracted intl' attention to Nigeria than to attack Chibok again. Imagine the whole world hearing that the Chibok community where 200 girls were abducted have been attacked again in one of many of such attack across the country.
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
harde2lah:
...and he's a loving God right? smh
if I may ask, why is he angry?
U talkn bout a being dat created u, do u fink u produce d air dat comes out of ur lungs?? Before u mention me in a rash manner, prove 2 me dat u can do without God, dat u wake up in d morning by ur own power, dat u are more powerful dan men of God, dat u by ursef control d movements of ur body, dat u ursef make tins happen by ursef tru ur own power, dat d air u breathe in u created it ursef if u av no answer 2 dat u myt aswell jst keep mum.
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by jaz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
any update on the situation of things there now
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Raxxye:
Will you leave politics out of this, my friend? These are human beings like you and I being slaughtered!
human lives being slaughtered and the area is yet to be fully secured after how many years? PLEASE VOTE WISELY, VOTE LEADERS THAT CARE.

1 Like

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Cecediva(f): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Oh God...what is my beloved country turning into
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
chibwike: The lord is angry with the people of Chibok...lets pray for his mercy upon them.

In the Bible, there are histories of the kings and queens of Israel.And one theme consistent in these themes is the righteousness or abscence of such among the rulers.

Everywhere in the Bible,it is said of this king or queen And he/she did want is right in the eyes of the Lord,or And he/she did what was wrong in the eyes of the Lord.

In addition, we read of the people of Israel. Sometimes, the people were righteous. Sometimes they were not righteous. And most of the time God sent down his punishment upon the people for their sins.

My friend, the question is not whether the people of Chibok have sinned, but whether you your self have done what God wants you to do. Praying for God's mercy when most Nigerians today are not ready to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord is not possible. For example, how many Nigerians keep themselves pure until marriage?How many Nigerians refuse to loot while in office? How many Nigerians run things well when given the chance to run a LGA,state, even Presidency? How many Nigerians are ready to stop being religious and tribal bigots. Even now, we have many Nigerian christians who hate Muslims.....when God has commanded us to love our enemies and pray for them. Yes, that Muslim fanatic who burns down your church and hurts you....God has commanded you to pray for him and to love him, and to feed him when he is hungry.

Indeed, how many of you Christians have prayed for the people who are not Christians? How many of you have taken time to pray for those who hurt/hate you?

You Nigerian Christians(including me) are not serious. You are not living right...and you expect God to bless you. Better do what is right.
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by litetias(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Obiagelli: No security in that area still? Yet Ekiti was locked down with soldiers just last week.
VOTE WISELY MY PEOPLE.
I wonder my friend. Yet some government apologists will say that Boko Haram is an APC thing.

1 Like

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by criuze(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Like session film, may be 'Strike back.' JEHOVAH , you can never be sleeping, blood of the innocents are crying to you
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by isiandrew(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
what did dis countrt do to boko haram?
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by mascot87(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
jaz: any update on the situation of things there now

Exactly,not this foolish talk talk & blaming game we see up here

1 Like

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
In Nigeria, State of Emergency means a state where almost if not all its indigenes are taken to emergency unit of the hospital. GOD help us
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by litetias(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
bushdoc9919:

In the Bible, there are histories of the kings and queens of Israel.And one theme consistent in these themes is the righteousness or abscence of such among the rulers.

Everywhere in the Bible,it is said of this king or queen And he/she did want is right in the eyes of the Lord,or And he/she did what was wrong in the eyes of the Lord.

In addition, we read of the people of Israel. Sometimes, the people were righteous. Sometimes they were not righteous. And most of the time God sent down his punishment upon the people for their sins.

My friend, the question is not whether the people of Chibok have sinned, but whether you your self have done what God wants you to do. Praying for God's mercy when most Nigerians today are not ready to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord is not possible. For example, how many Nigerians keep themselves pure until marriage?How many Nigerians refuse to loot while in office? How many Nigerians run things well when given the chance to run a LGA,state, even Presidency? How many Nigerians are ready to stop being religious and tribal bigots. Even now, we have many Nigerian christians who hate Muslims.....when God has commanded us to love our enemies and pray for them. Yes, that Muslim fanatic who burns down your church and hurts you....God has commanded you to pray for him and to love him, and to feed him when he is hungry.

Indeed, how many of you Christians have prayed for the people who are not Christians? How many of you have taken time to pray for those who hurt/hate you?

You Nigerian Christians(including me) are not serious. You are not living right...and you expect God to bless you. Better do what is right.
So you are saying God is punishing Nigerians for their wrong doings and wrong way of life. I would'nt argue with you on that but what about the president that has no clue on how to safeguard the lives and property of Nigerians which is his major duty, is God punishing us with him too?
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
human lives being slaughtered and the area is yet to be fully secured after how many years? PLEASE VOTE WISELY, VOTE LEADERS THAT CARE.

Vote wisely yes...vote leaders that will allow fresh air in their States..... That will not sacrifice their people to make the President look bad

1 Like

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by olapluto(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
And [recall] when We took your covenant, [saying], "Do not shed each other's blood or evict one another from your homes." Then you acknowledged [this] while you were witnessing. (84) Then, you are those [same ones who are] killing one another and evicting a party of your people from their homes, cooperating against them in sin and aggression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although their eviction was forbidden to you. So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do. (85)
Q2: 84-85

1 Like

Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by Ussy4real(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
wait a minute, I thought telecom service was cut off?
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by meforyou1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

usual senseless post.

another senseless comment.

well i didn't ask them to vote any party.
usual stupid berem obiagelli, paper lioness. Go and join army and go to borno and fight boko haram. Aturu Cambodia
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by litetias(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
seunlayi: just with ideals like this, politics of bitterness Which you re promoting, bh began to expand and now we have the result, even you that put the ideal in the head now find it difficult to control them.
If his ideals means he's practising politics of bitterness then I guess the politics you practise and which you think is best is folding your arms, suffering and smiling even when the country is on the brink of disaster.
Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by omeome: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
nanizle:

I thought nothing happens without your God's knowledge/authorization.

Anyway... the problem is with the Nigerian people. Bad leaders, Bad followers. Our national security apparatus is in shambles. One step to fix this is to realize that no amount of God calling will solve a single problem. Boko Haram are believers you know.
If not God my brother u wouldn't be alive posting this today. Don't forget that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.