Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pictures Of Seun Backing Nairaland Up Or I Refuse To Post - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Of Seun Backing Nairaland Up Or I Refuse To Post (905 Views)

When Your Shadow Refuse To Participate In Your Lies (photo) / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) / Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Seun Backing Nairaland Up Or I Refuse To Post by losprince(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2014
picture of seun backing up nairaland or I refuse to post.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Seun Backing Nairaland Up Or I Refuse To Post by gramci: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2014
Seun and mukina backing up nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Seun Backing Nairaland Up Or I Refuse To Post by Feyikaey(f): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Chai.....
Re: Pictures Of Seun Backing Nairaland Up Or I Refuse To Post by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
He has to assure us he now has total control of the site and our data is safe.... Or Gej should just nationalise Nairaland... ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A ‘s*x Addict’: I Love S*x So Much, I Prefer It To Food / My Experience With MTN This Morning / You Go Fear Fear Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.