Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Chevrolet/Daewoo/Opel (GM)thread - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chevrolet/Daewoo/Opel (GM)thread (2157 Views)

How Good Is Daewoo Cars / Daewoo Magnus Classic / Toyota Hiace ("hummer Bus") Or Ford/chevrolet Buses: Which Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevrolet/Daewoo/Opel (GM)thread by gambus007(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2014
Hello nairalander, i have chevrolet optra LS design by daewoo.the car is good and strong.spares are not common within abuja.any other owner should please contribute to the thread.other products are chevrolet aveo,daewoo lacetti,suzuki forenza e.t.c lets discuss about problem and solution.
Re: Chevrolet/Daewoo/Opel (GM)thread by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
What about the opel brands? They share a lot of Parts with chevrolet, I've even seen engine swaps between such models.
Re: Chevrolet/Daewoo/Opel (GM)thread by gambus007(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ: What about the opel brands? They share a lot of Parts with chevrolet, I've even seen engine swaps between such models.
my engine is very same to opel.all r frm GM.opel is GM Germany
Re: Chevrolet/Daewoo/Opel (GM)thread by HundeyinTosin: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2014
i have a chevrolet optra LS 2008 model.....whenever i put on the Aircondition....the rpm come down
below 1 and the car will start vibrating....but when i put off the AC.....everything comes
normal.....Please what should i do cos i really scared of nigeria mechanics. thank you.
Re: Chevrolet/Daewoo/Opel (GM)thread by 1daboi: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good afternoon house. I used Chevrolet optra 07 . The issue I have with this car now is that it goes off at will anytime it likes. When that happens, you'll crank and the engine won't come on until whenever it likes. Help!! @gazzuz and other gurus in the house
Re: Chevrolet/Daewoo/Opel (GM)thread by ceasare: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2022
HundeyinTosin:
i have a chevrolet optra LS 2008 model.....whenever i put on the Aircondition....the rpm come down
below 1 and the car will start vibrating....but when i put off the AC.....everything comes
normal.....Please what should i do cos i really scared of nigeria mechanics. thank you.

Get Ur mech to high the power through the throttle cable to be above 1000 or exact so when u on AC it falls below 1000 then the car wont stalled.your mech must be the patient type cos the procedure can be time consuming to set it.but Ur car will b fine.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Russian Student Pimps Her Mercedes With 1 Million Swarovski Crystals / Between A Lexus Rx 300(2003),ml 350 (2003) And An Acura Mdx(2006) Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.