Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

President Jonathan: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Restricted My Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Restricted My Movement (436 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / Election Continuation Tomorrow: Will My Movement To Church Be Restricted? / We Didn't Threaten To Kill Jonathan - Boko Haram (transcript Of Youtube Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Restricted My Movement by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has explained how the activities of the violent Islamic sect, Boko Haram, have restricted his movement and prevented him from going to wherever he loves.

According to PUNCH, the President made this statement on Friday, 27 June, 2014, during his visit to the scene of the bomb explosion that occurred at Emab Plaza in Abuja.

It was reported that Mr. Jonathan hurriedly returned to the country on Thursday evening from Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, because of the bomb blast.

The blast at Emab Plaza in Abuja, occurred on Wednesday shortly after the President left Nigeria for the 23rd Ordinary Session of the African Union’s Summit of Heads of State and Government.

http://www.punchng.com/news/bharam-restricts-my-movement-jonathan/

(1) (Reply)

FG Using SSS To Intimidate Oby Ezekwesili / Edo State Governor Oshiomhole Sacks Two New Perm Secs Over Lateness / Congratulation To Mr Rauf Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.