Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men (7355 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes We Made Before We Graduated From School! / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? / 10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by GovWahala: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
psychologist: And grammatically do you think what you written is correct?
Pls lets learn to correct with love.....#shallom
I think u guys should stop correcting each other, u guys want to dis-organise my vocab....
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by summerflame(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bi-polar patient, can u correct what went wrong in that English?... Stop being silly..
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by evanscheck(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
pls who know,if they have released those chibok gals, i heard mikel obi and joseph yobo is being prepared as ramsom for those gals.any updates

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Missmossy(f): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Expelled! For what naa? sad those who went stark n.a.k.e.d were not expelled. Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by switsoda(m): 3:26am On Jul 01, 2014
buusuu: [img]http://4.bp..com/-dvEwGLkvtfs/U62Jzb3qjHI/AAAAAAAAGNg/tjJMZ7vr9vE/s1600/thumbnail-3.jpg[/img]

A Ghanaian female student studying at Ghana university as been expelled after her nude pics litter the social media,the said lady was believed to have uploaded the raunchy photos online by herself in a bid to attract men , the young lady posted the photos on are facebook wall,the school finally got to know about it and got her expelled ,wonders why ladies goes nude coz of money,/?

More Photos here >>>>> http://www.acaplaza.com/2014/06/female-student-expelled-from-school.html

English nah bastard...u need to return to elementary sch
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Spotless180(m): 4:44am On Jul 01, 2014
It seems more people are going crazy these days. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by UrbanMystique: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2014
Greenified:
R.I.P. English Language *crying*
hungry bloggers everywhere
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Chigold101(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2014
FrancisTony:
Btw, ain't she in a university? Where's freedom of right?
university is a training ground. Discipline is needed. Freedom of right doesnt warrnt being foolish. U think because one is in higher institution gives one right to mess up. Go and ask doctorate degree students and they will tell u how disciplined u must be or u wont recieve ur certificate talkless of a common undergraduate... U better woke up from ur bad dream. The reason why we have so many unemployable graduates is because of those that think like u... Freedom my toe!!!
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by julongdredge: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Not funny at all.
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by pat077: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Badmushazan: What if she is athlete
na 4 bed she dey run her race?
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chigold101: university is a training ground. Discipline is needed. Freedom of right doesnt warrnt being foolish. U think because one is in higher institution gives one right to mess up. Go and ask doctorate degree students and they will tell u how disciplined u must be or u wont recieve ur certificate talkless of a common undergraduate... U better woke up from ur bad dream. The reason why we have so many unemployable graduates is because of those that think like u... Freedom my toe!!!
why waste your time on him?
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Tchitntdu(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
lol
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Skykid1208(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
lonngmann: ur unclad head detached from ur bidy abi?
hehe!! U won behead her?

......but na bikini d girl wear na,WHEN DID IT BECOME A CRIME 2 BE SEEN IN BIKINI?
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Tchitntdu(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between First Name, Last Name, And Middle Name? / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2018/2019 OND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / The Meeting Between ASUU And Fg Has Been Postponed,due To The Kano Bomb Blast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.