Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? (733 Views)

Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) / Is It A Sin To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / Prayer Points For Fasting Period February 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by vizkiz: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
I have been thinking about that...

They are muslims and dedicated ones too (i suppose)...so will they join the exercise after all they had done

Just curious
undecided
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Question for the gods
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by mstik(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Of course... And after the fasting, they'll go back to terrorizing. undecided
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by Waspy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
^^^^Twisted goons, if you ask me
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by PehaKaso: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
GAMJI Movie......Act 1....Scene 1.
TITLE ===> Fasting & Bombing.
LOCATION ===> NorthEastern Nigeria.
STARRING ==> Abubakar Shekau, Abu Qaqa, Tony Sani, Junaid Mohammed, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi & Murtala Nyako.
Producers ==> Adamu Ciroma, Atiku Abubakar & Abdusalami Abubakar.
Executive Producers ==> Muhammadu Buhari & Bola Tinubu.
Director ==> The Satan of Sokoto.
Marketed & Distributed Northwide by
BOKO HARAM Outlets all over North.

Coming Soon.......Grab your copy now!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by mstik(f): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Unfortunately, I don't like horror movies sad
PehaKaso: GAMJI Movie......Act 1....Scene 1.
TITLE ===> Fasting & Bombing.
LOCATION ===> NorthEastern Nigeria.
STARRING ==> Abubakar Shekau, Abu Qaqa, Tony Sani, Junaid Mohammed, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi & Murtala Nyako.
Producers ==> Adamu Ciroma, Atiku Abubakar & Abdusalami Abubakar.
Executive Producers ==> Muhammadu Buhari & Bola Tinubu.
Director ==> The Satan of Sokoto.
Marketed & Distributed Northwide by
BOKO HARAM Outlets all over North.

Coming Soon.......Grab your copy now!!!!!!!!
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by kuss: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Boko Haram are the real Muslim following the true teaching of Mohamad
others appears moderate because they ve stayed too long with non Muslim
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by Rexyl(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
people are perishing for lack of knowledge. those guys are agents of Satan. All what they do is evil. I wonder to which blood sucking god they shall fast with their minds and thoughts of evil.
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by Rilwayne001: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2014
vizkiz: I have been thinking about that...
[s] They are muslims and dedicated ones too (i suppose) [/s]...so will they join the exercise after all they had done
Just curious
undecided

kuss: [s] Boko Haram are the real Muslim following the true teaching of Mohamad [/s]
others appears moderate because they ve stayed too long with non Muslim
One word for you both

NINCOMPOOP undecided
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

One word for you both

NINCOMPOOP undecided

Boko is haram yet you write in English, use western gadget. Are you guys not coward?
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by Rilwayne001: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Boko is haram yet you write in English, use western gadget. Are you guys not coward?

Mtsheewww
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by vizkiz: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

One word for you both

NINCOMPOOP undecided

Shut up Linda! undecided
Re: Will The Boko Guys Also Take Part In This Fasting Period?? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Mtsheewww

coward start writing in the language of your masters.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Go To Church Today? Why Did You Go? / Is Mary The Mother Of Christ Omnipresent? / Mistakes In Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.