Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. (6678 Views)

Nokia C3 Internet Configuration On Glo / How To Set Up An Mtn Browser Configuration On Nokia 3120 / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by Afromalaika(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
I need help on how to configure Samsung Galaxy Note with the Glo BB (3gb) Comonth subscription.

The below configuration is what I used.

APN: blackberry.net
Username: flat
Password: flat

It Worked well on my Nokia XL but will not work on the Samsung Galaxy Note and Tab.

You may wish to help out with the configuration that will work on both devices.
Thank you.
Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by lanre316: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Don't worry yourself too much about it. It would soon stop working on your Nokia xl and all other Androids. Glo will soon block it.
If you really want to use BIS data plan, go get a BB phone.

2 Likes

Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by obosirow: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by Afromalaika(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2014
I have already subscribed and the data laying dormant, I only needed the settings to use the data.
Looking forward to somebody to help out.
Thanks.
Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by biomedixexcel(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2014
Not working always unless you root ur phone

1 Like

Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by chimzyblack(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2014
CURRENTLY FLEXING GLO BIS ON MY ANDROID
IF DEY LIKE DEY CAN BLOCK IT, I DONT GIVE A DAMN AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I HAVE ENJOYED THE MONEY SPENT ON PURCHASING D BIS SUB, IT IS A MONEY WELL SPENT!!! ASAP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by lanre316: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hell yeah, the IMEI thingy is getting public now. Don't worry, glo will soon start tracking imei nos and disabling duplicate nos from their network, with the risk of permanently disabling your BB and/or Android device. In case you don't know, it's a serious criminal activity to change imei no of devices, like using fake car registration number. It's a matter of time, it won't take long before telecom companies deploy tracking devices to monitor these criminal activities, as long as kids and teenagers are busy shouting BB IMEI all over the Internet.
Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by obosirow: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Wahala dey o
Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by Randerl: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
lanre316: Hell yeah, the IMEI thingy is getting public now. Don't worry, glo will soon start tracking imei nos and disabling duplicate nos from their network, with the risk of permanently disabling your BB and/or Android device. In case you don't know, it's a serious criminal activity to change imei no of devices, like using fake car registration number. It's a matter of time, it won't take long before telecom companies deploy tracking devices to monitor these criminal activities, as long as kids and teenagers are busy shouting BB IMEI all over the Internet.

Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by edozberry: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Afromalaika:
I need help on how to configure Samsung Galaxy Note with the Glo BB (3gb) Comonth subscription.
how can i change imei for nokia xl pls

It Worked well on my Nokia XL but will not work on the Samsung Galaxy Note and Tab.

Thank you.
Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Afromalaika:

Thank you.
Boss please has it been blooked on Nokia XL? Coz mine is not working.
Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by Afromalaika(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
kle4d:

Boss please has it been blooked on Nokia XL? Coz mine is not working.
As at wen I was still using Nokia XL, it works. The BB service on that phone is however not stable. You will always need a Blackberry phone to power on the data should it fluctuate and go. The stress of locking for a blackberry phone to power it was wat put me off the Nokia XL. You should also note dat it was difficult if perhaps possible, to change the IMEI of a Nokia phone. I have since changed to a MTK whose IMEI can easily be tweaked by using mobile uncle and d likes.
Thanks.
Re: Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Afromalaika:

As at wen I was still using Nokia XL, it works. The BB service on that phone is however not stable. You will always need a Blackberry phone to power on the data should it fluctuate and go. The stress of locking for a blackberry phone to power it was wat put me off the Nokia XL. You should also note dat it was difficult if perhaps possible, to change the IMEI of a Nokia phone. I have since changed to a MTK whose IMEI can easily be tweaked by using mobile uncle and d likes.
Thanks.
I was able to change my IMEI but the BB service ain't working. I guess I'll just rest on it.
Thanks boss.

(1) (Reply)

17 Things You Should Never Try Googling / Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria / How Can I Configure Etisalat & Glo On Mtn F@stlink After Unlocking D Mtn Modem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.