Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

"You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. (2860 Views)

The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by TRUTHTELA: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
It feels good to see this forum back online. NL, keeps me informed about what's going on in Nigeria & it has helped me to realize the level of hatred that exist in Nigeria. I wasn't surprise about some peoples reaction cos NL, was offline, but I'm disappointed that thousands of Nigerian youths don't have a LIFE. NL, is their social pass time, by commenting trash on every topic, refreshing pages, being first to comment, calling names & insulting Jonathan & co.

Now I know why there's so much unemployment in Nigeria. Folks don't spend their time in improving themselves in acquiring meaning skills. Hence, they're not employable. How can someone that's busy with job or family,etc, say this " when NL, crashed I felt like I lost a friend, I'm addicted to this site" & all worth not. Are these folks for real?

Instead of spending your energy calling names and insulting Jonathan, some of you guys that are less busy can create a BLOG like this, it's no BIG DEAL. Give us an alternative to Nairaland, be competitive, this IT age, Bella naija, was in existence before Linda Ikeji, started blogging, but look at how Linda's blog became a BRAND & it's growing into something bigger. CNN, came, but now we have Fox, NBC, BBC, MSNBC, CCTV, ALJAZERA etc, what are they all doing? Same thing, news, news, & news!!!

Someone should think out of the box & think less of Jonathan & his other rogues that destroyed Nigeria. Personally, Nairaland, is like LIB, Thisday, NYtimes, huffingtonpost, foxnews, chinese daily, spiegel, dailymail, politico, dailybeast, WSJ, The economist & tons of other online forums that I visits, read & make a comment and I move on with other things in my life.

Those of you sweating cos NL, was offline & saying that you visited other sources of news & it was crap, no, they ain't CRAP, rather, YOUR CRAPPY, UNCOUTH, TRIBALISTIC & DEBASED opinions can only be uploaded on NAIRALAND. Other news sites have administrators that will review & move Your comments to his trash bin. The beauty of NAIRALAND, is that " IT's SO DEMOCRATIC." You're free to publish whatever & whenever. You know the irony? Those of them that enjoyed the DEMOCRATIC nature of nairaland, are praying for military intervention in Nigeria. Whether it favors you or not, or the leader is not your tribe, DEMOCRACY IS A BEAUTIFUL THING,( ask ekiti people, they voted out someone, simple. Can you kick out a military dictator?)

17 Likes

Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Waspy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ok.......Next pls
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Crap!
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nobleval: Crap!
Bros,I miss your thread for facts.. sad
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Hmmmm
And who do we have here undecided
If it aint the sensitive lady......
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Noted
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by MabraO: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Truthtela

I like ur sense of reasoning

But the time u used in constructing this epistle
If u ve used such time in thinking outside the box just as u want the young folks to
Who knows u could ve thought of something better than NL
It is a pity all u wrote are crap

Next pls

21 Likes

Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Are u stalkin' ? undecided
Guykhena: And who do we have here undecided
If it aint the sensitive lady......
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
crappy thread!
next
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Are u stalkin' ? undecided
Stalking? undecided
You really think so undecided

With your comment "Hmmmmmmm",
Am beginning to suspect you for someone who recently deactivated her acct undecided....
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guykhena: Bros,I miss your thread for facts.. sad
Sorry man. That's life.....after working so hard on that thread...then puff!... Everything vanishes.
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Oh really... Who might that be
Guykhena: Stalking? undecided
You really think so undecided

With your comment "Hmmmmmmm",
Am beginning to suspect you for someone who recently deactivated her acct undecided....
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Randerl: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thanks for d epistle.
Next

Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Oh really... Who might that be
first off ,I practised Mentalism cool ,so am good at deducing things...

So

I

Deduce

You're

Martha grin
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Who's Martha
Guykhena: first off ,I practised Mentalism cool ,so am good at deducing things...

So

I

Deduce

You're

Martha grin
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Who's Martha
Ok you're doing the Diversion trick now,how cute smiley angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by farano(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
grin
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lol grin you've gat me confused with someone else undecided sorry tongue try again angry
Guykhena: Ok you're doing the Diversion trick now,how cute smiley angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Lol grin you've gat me confused with someone else undecided sorry tongue try again angry
I spent a quarter of my life practising Mentalism,
My deductions are never wrong... angry
Just admit it,let's get on with our lives.... angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hahaha! If admitting it will make you feel right, then fine...
Guykhena: I spent a quarter of my life practising Mentalism,
My deductions are never wrong... angry
Just admit it,let's get on with our lives.... angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Hahaha! If admitting it will make you feel right, then fine...
Don't use that trick on me undecided
Ok now Type "Yes I Am Martha"
Then I will feel better angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
I am... Not Martha!
Guykhena: Don't use that trick on me undecided
Ok now Type "Yes I Am Martha"
Then I will feel better angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: I am... Not Martha!
angry
Ok let me use my mentalism knowledge on you angry

Have you ever lied in your life? undecided
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Of course!
Guykhena: angry
Ok let me use my mentalism knowledge on you angry

Have you ever lied in your life? undecided
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Of course!
So there's an 100% chance you're lying right now........ angry ,proof one.....
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Abeg joor, I'm not Martha. You gat da wrong person... I may not even be a girl sef angry all dese things sha..
Guykhena: So there's an 100% chance you're lying right now........ angry ,proof one.....
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Abeg joor, I'm not Martha. You gat da wrong person...I may not even be a girl sef angry all dese things sha..
shocked

Pls tell me you're kidding angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Haha.. Dats something for you to think about wink
Guykhena: shocked

Pls tell me you're kidding angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Haha.. Dats something for you to think about wink
angry ,first rule to note,don't stress Mentalists..........

Aaaah am having a brain freeze sad ,pls help me out.... By saying "I Am A Girl"... Please
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guykhena: angry ,first rule to note,don't stress Mentalists..........

Aaaah am having a brain freeze sad ,pls help me out.... By saying "I Am A Girl"... Please

Fine! If sayin it will make yu feel better
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by awodman: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Crap...Do you know how the "Job/Vacancies","Careers","NYSC" sections have helped millions of young Nigerians to network and secure their dream jobs?...Do you know the data loss & valuable time lost in those sections when nairaland was down?..

Abeg park well

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic: Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine / Nyesom Wikes Plans Exposed In Rivers / Details Of Internally Generated Revenue In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.