Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? (37306 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
rezzy:

Haba na, i was surprised wen i saw the quote and really wanted to know where u took the verse from. Bible scholar ke? who dash me?

Then you simply quote the exact verse and correct the mistake. Instead of shouting na ' lie joor'. If you dey teach bible study, with this your condescending approach eeh, I pity your students.

You came across as the type of neighbour wey dey shout blood of Jesus when you see Cockroach pass.....

Abeg carry your ITK attitude and shove it into your a.s.s....

Bomboklat
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by rezzy: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
neutralwaya:

Then you simply quote the exact verse and correct the mistake. Instead of shouting na ' lie joor'. If you dey teach bible study, with this your condescending approach eeh, I pity your students.

You came across as the type of neighbour wey dey shout blood of Jesus when you see Cockroach pass.....

Abeg carry your ITK attitude and shove it into your a.s.s....

Oooh, you want to bring insult into this?
I hate quarreling in public forums and i hate insulting people i don't know

i forgive u

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by itsmine: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Most active NLers are introverts. Forget all the noise they make here. they are like pus.sy cats in their neighborhoods/offices.
fact!
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Adeokeho(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Interesting topic here;
There some that will fight you and later looking for ways to end it,even call u to stop the rift,couple of days later nose greeting will start.
Just pray God to give a good job and pack away from dis barrack.40 rooms,all these types full my house berekete even pass.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
rezzy:

Oooh, you want to bring insult into this?
I hate quarreling in public forums and i hate insulting people i don't know

i forgive u

Amen cool
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by rezzy: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
neutralwaya:

Amen cool

undecided
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by SenatorJames(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
@iam_tewwy:
i think i fall under the mysterious nieghbour category. non of my nieghbour know my name were i work i come back home late at night i dnt drink i just greet and pass non knows how my room.looks like, and i love it that way cheesy
Photocopied.

I enjoyed it like that my brother.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by SenatorJames(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Djicemob: Nairalanders can form sha grin...The things i noticed so far here:
Everyone here is a passive neighbour.
Everyone here has a car.
Everyone here now lives in their own house now.
Everyone has neighbours who borrows from him/her not the other way round.
Everyone here has neighbours gossiping him or her.
Nobody here lives in face me i face u.
Nobody here shares toilet or bathroom with their neighbours.
Nice one grin coolcarry on.lol
True talk. I pity those that are having crush on some nairalanders, or falling in love just by their profile picture and what someone is typing. Social media is full of fake life.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by ifeoluwaid: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
ubongutioh: Since I moved into my apartment 4months ago, I've been Sharing my BB charger with this man! He knocks my door every now and then, 'pls your BB charger', 'charge my BB for me'. 6am he knocks, 11pm he knocks, all in the name of BB charger. And the annoying thing is that, I can be having sometime with my babe, when he knocks I may refuse to open, he won't leave, he will keep on knocking till you open. He is in mid fifties and married and I can't asked him to stop.
buy him a bb charger now
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by tpia1: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2014
what of nairaland neighbour?

you should add that to the list.

when you and your lovely neighbours are reading every crap on nairaland.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:08am On Apr 19, 2015
vikel2104:
Staying in a neighbourhood gives you the chance to meet different types of people and learning to deal with them. Below are some different possible types of neighbours you can have.

1.Parentless kids.
There is always sound of yelling kids from their house. Their parents are never at home. They are noise making little beings.

2.The Over-friendly Neighbour
They make your business, their business. You like it or not. These are typically the neighbours who will literally stay in your house and wouldn’t even mind helping you out with your daily chores. They don’t know where to draw the line and end up being over friendly. More often than not they cross the line. These neighbours want to know everything about you, your family, how much money you earn every month, where all do you make investments and you’re spending patterns. They want to know it all without even once thinking that these are personal and you are not comfortable sharing them.

3.The Really Mysterious Neighbour .
There is never any noise coming from his apartment. However, the only dialogue you ever had with this type of neighbour probably consists of “Hello!” and “Nice weather today, huh?” You’ve probably noticed that the really mysterious neighbour comes back home either late at night or early in the morning. And he doesn’t appear to be drunk which makes things even weirder. You have no idea where he goes, what he does and whether you should be worried that he might be a criminal or not. You better stick to just ‘hello’ when talking to this neighbour and never ask him anything because you know what happened to the curious cat, right? It became a victim of its really mysterious neighbour.

4.The fighting couple.
These neighbours fight with their spouse in the open and keep throwing offensive words at each other. They just disturb the peace of the neighbourhood.

5.The Copy Cats � The Me Too Neighbours
If you are noticing a pattern of your neighbours having the same things you possess from quite some time now, then you can rule out the option of it being a sheer co-incidence – it’s called copying. These are the type of neighbours who have no clue about what they want to buy and would just end up buying/doing the same set of things that you do, just to fit in. They would scan everything in your home if invited for a chat and when you go to their house, a replica of it would be there too.

6.The Constant Borrowers
It’s a pleasant Saturday morning and you hear somebody knocking at your door. Surprise! The same neighbour who keeps asking you for something or the other is here again asking you for a cup of sugar. These are the neighbours who make complete utilization of the word “HELP” and would constantly keep borrowing things from you. If you have these type of neighbours consider adding a separate list in your monthly budget called “Neighbours list”!

7. Alcoholic neighbour.
Someone is knocking at your door and picking your lock at 1 a.m in the morning? Oh, wait, it’s just your alcoholic neigbhour who is once again on the wrong floor. Someone puked on your doorstep? Who was it this time? – the alcoholic guy next door.

8. The Party Freaks.
These are most likely young people who love to go out for parties and always invite their friends over for a party in their house. The sound of loud music and loud voices is the proof that they are at it again.

9.The Problem Creators
These neighbours are just too fussy about everything you do from moving a chair at your home to having a social event at your home-every single thing of your action bothers them and they are just waiting to gun you down! They are the ones who are unhappy about everything about their neighbourhood and would constantly keep bickering.

10. The Passive neighbor.
This one is just there. He doesn’t make noise or look for trouble. He doesn’t seem to have any problem with anyone and just takes life as it comes. He's just a jolly good fellow. Most persons would like to have him as a neighbour.

Which of these portrays your neighbor? Don't just type the number please! Thank you.

Did not find any description that fits your neighbour? Feel free to add yours.
The Noisy Neighbours:Manchester Utd and Manchester city!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.