Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 (68941 Views)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
oyomii:
she's trying too hard to fit in sad
I tell you dear
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
The dress in itself is gross. She definitely could have worn something better. Some say it's for her husband to decide but tell you what? some parents allow their children into prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
I'm sure this was the look Tiwa wanted to pull off.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Graphene(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dear God, this is not the tiwa savage whose sexiness I came to adore. The sex appeal is gone, she looks so thin(more like a model). I don't know what you are doing tiwa please revert to the tiwa that we once adored.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Mayor21(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Yea I am..Wow
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Mayor21(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Yea I am..Wow
ok! I'm ikomitte.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by jayyjayy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
T wat?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by timilehin007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
where are those hips...?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by kevoh(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oh Pharell,please lose the hat jor angry ! As for Tiwa no comment, we 'guys' love free female body display tongue.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Graphene(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dear God, this is not the tiwa savage whose sexiness I came to adore. The sex appeal is gone, she looks so thin(more like a model). I don't know what you are doing tiwa please revert to the tiwa that we once adored.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmmm..nawa oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by ektbear: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
She looks pretty good to me
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by roxell120(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
ULSHERLAN: She looks sick
dont kill dis girl d way u dudes killed goldie with ugly coments cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
behold the kind of star empty hen produces
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
[/color]
adaobi123:

[color=#000099]Survive ? Were people dying ? Lol Well I'm here so obviously I survived tongue

People died o. Alexander pope and flashback are no longer with us. NL rapture don carry them go e_heaven.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by spartan50(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Holy people.. If them check wetin una dey do n wear.. U go knw say tiwa na learner... God abeg o
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Love the dress.Absolutely seeexy!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Some Nigerians With Their Backward Mentality! Majority Of Us Don't Copy Good Things.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Itydee(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Doro# feeble, Doro ashawo, DoroTiwa Ashawo oooop Savage
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by gidjah(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
NickiRoman: ...I thought I was the only one who noticed..Most Nigerians are so hateful especially the females..the dress isn't bad at all..she looks good...anything you do they judge and criticize you...Didn't ya mama tell y'all if you ain't got anything nice to say don't say nothing at all grin
YOU and d fellow u quote are both female fools ,you r d set of females that brings backwardnes upon d female generation.is this how god created man in d first place?was this how your mothers dress way back?is this how u two dress in d public?god saw man naked in d garden of eden after d fall,he choosed to cover them up,but that same foolish man he honored wit glory is now too wise to tel god he should not have done that way back!IS THIS WHAT U ALL CALL CLASSY DRESS?!THEN ANIMALS ARE MORE CLASSY THAN U FEMALES SUPPORTIN THIS EVIL LIFE STYLE.AND FOR ALL OF U WHO GAVE this this jezebels 'like',u are worst than the fools practicin this rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by MizMyColi(f): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
mayapop: What's wrong with people and judging other human beings? undecided is it your fuckin body? If you got it! Flaunt it!. Tiwa is sexy and that dress is one hella of a gorgeous dress and looks good on her, so ya'll save your nasty comments and put them in your pants! undecided

Next!
Your Opinion is Noted. Next?!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na wa o.Civilization has done so much damage.Remember those days when we only tie leaves to cover our kpekus!!!Now I have to save for f&ckin designer wears.I think those days are quite sexxxy,men got to watch our bare breast dangling and jumping as we dance around burning fire camps.Good old bare breast days,I tell ya.I think men suck better breeeeast then.Yet down below,is a hymen untouched!!!! embarassed embarassed

Now they want us to to cover all,they say its sophistication,civilization,decency!!!While in the dark,they moan and groan like imbeciles at the verge of...of...Infact I don forget the Engrish. ;Dohhhhh! I just remember ERUPTION!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by gidjah(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
ULSHERLAN: She looks sick
HORRIBLY SICK!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra: Na wa o.Civilization has done so much damage.Remember those days when we only tie leaves to cover our kpekus!!!Now I have to save for f&ckin designer wears.I think those days are quite sexxxy,men got to watch our bare breast dangling and jumping as we dance around burning fire camps.Good old bare breast days,I tell ya.I think men suck better breeeeast then.
Ediot, I Dont Think You Are Normal.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Herodion:
Ediot, I Dont Think You Are Normal.

I hope u aren't stupid?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by simdam500(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
doroworworgal, dorosmallboobz, d e don enter sef.....
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by simdam500(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
timilehin007: where are those hips...?
like she fix saucer plate........ yet they say flaunt it.....mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

I hope u aren't stupid?
No, I'm Not. Go Back And Read The Post I Made A Response To And Judge Who's Silly Between You And I, Fool.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by simdam500(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Cecediva: Not sexy

seriously......

and not even was she awarded...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
Herodion:
No, I'm Not. Go Back And Read The Post I Made A Response To And Judge Who's Silly Between You And I, Fool.

Hian!this bastard wey him mama forget for latrine wey dey Mile 12,e be like say u dey crase.Quote me again.Ka kpakiri n'akika tafuo gi afo.Onye Nzuzu!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

Hian!this bastard wey him mama forget for latrine wey dey Mile 12,e be like say u dey crase.Quote me again.Ka kpakiri n'akika tafuo gi afo.Onye Nzuzu!!!

Your Case Is Beyond Redemption. Please Kindly Rest In Peace.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 by rottenegg: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
I have come to realise that Nigerians open their mouths to air their views on people and situations without taking time to think it through.
What has this lady done wrong? For the love of God this lady is an entertainer. Anything she does must be represented in that manner..........good or bad. To all you medivial morons out there, marriage does not cage a woman!
Hate her, like her ......... all I know is that 99% of all of you losers want to be like her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.