Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Please Can Anyone Help!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Can Anyone Help!!! (931 Views)

Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities / Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa / Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Help!!! by Peacetalk1: 1:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Please I am in grave need of 'A student letter of introduction' to an embassy , please anyone has a copy of it? (original copy from a Nigerian institution)to be honest i need it as template to draft mine( you should understand.Please I will be more than grateful if someone can help as just this letter has been the one thing that has held me back so far for months now.
N.B
And I know most might think/advice I go get it from my school; If I could get I wouldn't be here soliciting.Thank you all who have contributed to nairaland in one way or the other it shows that no matter where or whom we re, Nigerians are still "ONE".Let's all keep it up.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help!!! by justwise(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Peace-talk:
Please I am in grave need of 'A student letter of introduction' to an embassy , please anyone has a copy of it? (original copy from a Nigerian institution)to be honest i need it as template to draft mine( you should understand.Please I will be more than grateful if someone can help as just this letter has been the one thing that has held me back so far for months now.
N.B
And I know most might think/advice I go get it from my school; If I could get I wouldn't be here soliciting.Thank you all who have contributed to nairaland in one way or the other it shows that no matter where or whom we re, Nigerians are still "ONE".Let's all keep it up.

You know very well that its wrong, invitation letter should always come from school authority, you can't legally invite yourself.

Its forgery and could earn you a long ban from the embassy.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Help!!! by Peacetalk1: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
justwise:

You know very well that its wrong, invitation letter should always come from school authority, you can't legally invite yourself.

Its forgery and could earn you a long ban from the embassy.
Yes I completely comprehend, its just the way things are going and I am the one presenting it at the embassy isn't it but I thank you for your concerns to advice ,I really do appreciate.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help!!! by Footlocker(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2014
Hmm what's your current location?
Re: Please Can Anyone Help!!! by Peacetalk1: 3:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: Hmm what's your current location?
I am in Lagos, ...thanks for the look up bro.
sad .
Re: Please Can Anyone Help!!! by justwise(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Peace-talk:
Yes I completely comprehend, its just the way things are going and I am the one presenting it at the embassy isn't it but I thank you for your concerns to advice ,I really do appreciate.

But you are more likely to get banned with that forged IV, that is my point, i know things are not rosy to a lot of people but doing that wouldn't make life any easier for yourself.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help!!! by Peacetalk1: 4:11am On Jul 05, 2014
justwise:

But you are more likely to get banned with that forged IV, that is my point, i know things are not rosy to a lot of people but doing that wouldn't make life any easier for yourself.
I really thank you, come to think I have been trying to catch your attention in a long while, I kept staring at over and over till this time.So what I'm I to do.Please will like to hear from you.Thank you for your sense of caution.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help!!! by justwise(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Peace-talk:
N.B

Are you a student of any school in Nigeria and what type of visa are you applying for?
Re: Please Can Anyone Help!!! by Peacetalk1: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
justwise:

Are you a student of any school in Nigeria and what type of visa are you applying for?
Let me say no I am and its a visit visa.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help!!! by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peace-talk:
Let me say no I am and its a visit visa.

If you are not a student and want to visit any country then its really unnecessary trying to forge letter of introduction of any school because you will get banned for doing that.

(1) (Reply)

Videos On Seeking Asylum In Sweden / Hidding Under Car Bonnet To Immigrate / Do You Think Motorcycle Taxi's Can Work In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.