Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298064 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
You can be part of the incoming stock of MLAIS NOTE PRO
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
hw much is 4G mifi the uses sim card.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Judah031(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello ty,hw are u doing? Happy weekend 2 u n wishing u well too dear. Pls i need d price,spec&accessories of ds phones 2 lagos- elephone g5 n doogee max dg 650s. Thanx mam,God bless u
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
On behalf of my family,, I wish to thank Akinlade funmi aka TYconcept.... If am to write what's on my mind, I ll kip writing nd writing till am tayad.... I got my cube9x talk tablet dis mawn .... I kept 1heart for TY nd strongly believed in her... Nd here I am today wif my cube9x.... Nd I must commend its a nice gadget to have... M even feeling jealous of my cube sef....
More review to come...

Sent from my Adorable Cube9x Talk

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by johnbimbo12(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2014
tyconcepts: ****For The Records smiley****

A Nairalander who is based in Akure paid #80,500 for 2pcs Cube Talk 9x 2gb/16gb.

As a norm...We keep you posted on activities on here because the last time I checked...Talk is cheap tongue

TYCONCEPTS for transparency.
My 2pcs Cube Talk 9x arrived few days back, sorry I haven't updated the house.. I've been terribly busy, plus carried away by the serendipity of both the Tab and Ty Concepts. The babies (tabs) are doing well and adjusting to their new environment.. Its really been wonderful doing business with her, she sabi wella grin.. Y'all should give kudos to her, she's a one-man mopol, always here, there and everywhere..

My major review (Of Ty Concepts) is coming out soon..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Judah031: Hello ty,hw are u doing? Happy weekend 2 u n wishing u well too dear. Pls i need d price,spec&accessories of ds phones 2 lagos- elephone g5 n doogee max dg 650s. Thanx mam,God bless u

Both phones are on presale....Not out in the open market....Elephone G5 would likely be out by 30th September....More on Doogee DG650s >>>

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by mofus1: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2014
how much is the elephone p3000 and about the elephone g5 when it is out on sale how much will be selling price cos i want to make my choice between the two
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2014
*******NEWS FLASH ON UMI ZERO*******

These latest images along with some text explain that the construction process which, UMi are calling a “Superbody”, is actually a term they are using to describe the alloy chassis of the new phone.

As for the specs, only a few details are known to be concrete, and those include a battery that will be larger than 2000mAh and the use of a 5-inch 1920 x 1080 Samsung Super AMOLED display.

Adding to the Superbody, both the front and rear glass panels have been confirmed to be laminated Corning Gorilla Glass 3.

We have also heard rumours that the UMi Zero will use a 2.0Ghz octacore MT6592T processor, and we hope to see around 2GB RAM and decent camera tech too.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2014
mofus1: how much is the elephone p3000 and about the elephone g5 when it is out on sale how much will be selling price cos i want to make my choice between the two

Both prices are not exact at the moment and we won't want to over hype by quoting guess prices. When both goes out on sale...It would be updated duly. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
******FOR THE RECORD*******

Payment for Doogee DG310 + waybill to Makurdi received froma "guest" nairalander is hereby acknowledged.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hardeshyna: On behalf of my family,, I wish to thank Akinlade funmi aka TYconcept.... If am to write what's on my mind, I ll kip writing nd writing till am tayad.... I got my cube9x talk tablet dis mawn .... I kept 1heart for TY nd strongly believed in her... Nd here I am today wif my cube9x.... Nd I must commend its a nice gadget to have... M even feeling jealous of my cube sef....
More review to come...

Sent from my Adorable Cube9x Talk

My personal oga on top....Thanks for the kind words. Just don't get me jealous of your Cube 9x.

We dey wait for your review as you talk wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Before I use to go for brand but now I dun wise up. Specifications is what matters.

I need a sleek "very slim" 9.7 or 10.1 inch tablet by month end!
Wanted mad specs. ; 9.7inch or 10.1inch with high screen resolution
8mp, 2mp 'dual sim'
Octa core processor with 1.5GHz, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM
Retina display + gorilla glass with minimum 250ppi
Mini HDMI port
Andriod 4.4.2 kitkat + OTG + OTA
Those are the strong things I need grin
All others specs are like bluetooth, usb 2.0, radio fm and co will follow

Please quote Me for the price and I got 40K cash ready!
Please TY I know you will be giving free accessories along with it but I will need a tablet when using the lether case keyboard on it I can still be charging it at the same time. Is that possible?
I will be waiting for your honesyt reply.
Am in Lagos
Cheers!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
selfmadeOLX: Before I use to go for brand but now I dun wise up. Specifications is what matters.

I need a sleek "very slim" 9.7 or 10.1 inch tablet by month end!
Wanted mad specs. ; 9.7inch or 10.1inch with high screen resolution
8mp, 2mp 'dual sim'
Octa core processor with 1.5GHz, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM
Retina display + gorilla glass with minimum 250ppi
Mini HDMI port
Andriod 4.4.2 kitkat + OTG + OTA
Those are the strong things I need grin
All others specs are like bluetooth, usb 2.0, radio fm and co will follow

Please quote Me for the price and I got 40K cash ready!
Please TY I know you will be giving free accessories along with it but I will need a tablet when using the lether case keyboard on it I can still be charging it at the same time. Is that possible?
I will be waiting for your honesyt reply.
Am in Lagos
Cheers!

I like the bolded grin
I mean why break a bank to buy name when you can get the Best For Less?
For now you can get a 2GB RAM tab with all the specs you listed.... Not so sure of a 3GB RAM tab at the moment.
Cube Talk 9x got the "Badass" specs you need, 2GB RAM, Octa core, 32GB ROM, OS 4.4.2, gorilla glass, Otg, Ota, a very energetic 10000mAh battery life, sleek and smooth to touch.
As for a leather case, that's no worry, the one that comes with it is the "using and charging same time" kind of leather case but the keyboard case won't work that way coz the port for charging is same port you have to plug and play the keyboard.
The price of Cube Talk 9x 32GB Version + all accessories = #39,000...(You still get change from your 40k budget) smiley smiley

Full Specs & pics here Click Here

PS : You can pick up in Lagos.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
[b][/b]
tyconcepts:

I like the bolded grin
I mean why break a bank to buy name when you can get the [b]Best For Less
The price + all accessories = #39,000.

PS : You can pick up in Lagos.
Lol
Thank God it rhymes with my money
So + the free 16GB M.card + games naa cheesy
Since the mAh is a whoesum 10000 I guess I have no problem then
+ I will need a 32GB m.card with it cause the 16GB will be going for my bro.
I have your whatsapp contact so I'll keep in touch
So month end it is cool
God Bless!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
johnbimbo12:
My 2pcs Cube Talk 9x arrived few days back, sorry I haven't updated the house.. I've been terribly busy, plus carried away by the serendipity of both the Tab and Ty Concepts. The babies (tabs) are doing well and adjusting to their new environment.. Its really been wonderful doing business with her, she sabi wella grin.. Y'all should give kudos to her, she's a one-man mopol, always here, there and everywhere..

My major review (Of Ty Concepts) is coming out soon..

His grammar shows his happiness....Seduced by Cube grin
May the "major review" come... We are patient.
Thanks for the patronage.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
selfmadeOLX: [b][/b]
Lol
Thank God it rhymes with my money
So + the free 16GB M.card + games naa cheesy
Since the mAh is a whoesum 10000 I guess I have no problem then
+ I will need a 32GB m.card with it cause the 16GB will be going for my bro.
I have your whatsapp contact so I'll keep in touch
So month end it is cool
God Bless!

Yeah...In tune with your budget.
Yes...16gb + HD games as freebies wink
You want to get 32gb...You can get it here also.
Be in touch and am ready when you are smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Apologises to those whose orders where delayed lately, its not the usual practise....Shipper had flight delayed but thanks for the understanding and patience. All is being resolved. @Mitchely & Shabach please take note.

Also apologises for the little gap in communication here, on bbm and whatsapp.. Health is wealth and yours faithfully is tending to hers to be up & running.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
So I took a tour with Kingsing S2 today...A client made a request for a piece so I decided to scroll through slightly/test run it a little before dispatch grin...Am impressed, checked my heart rate, very responsive screen touch, crispy picture quality(Its 8mp is better than my m2's 8mp), bright screen resolution, the whole gesture thing is thrilling(I was just swiping my hands across like a magician), good sound(played my fav album "Altered ego by Tyrese" on it)....For a low budget phone, its recommendedsmiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Judah031(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Thanx so much ty,i will be waiting patiently 4 d price of d elephone g5 n dg 650s. Thanx alot,dt umi zero gat a name,looks&gat aesthetic like infinix zero,let see d price n reviews. Thanx dear,happy sunday *:*MOTHER NATURE OF TECHNOLOGY*:*.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2014
grin
Am so sorry guys.... I forgot to invite u guys to the royal wedding of me nd my cube9xtalk.... We re packed nd ready for honeymoon... Gist u guys later

Sent from my Adorable cube9x talk...

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by abombom(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2014
ty good morning. I need a good android phone with 4.2 0s around 20k and a power bank with good power rating. I hope u r stil giving d free mc. Am cuming from 0leh 2 warri 2maro 2 get it. Ama call u sha.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
abombom: ty good morning. I need a good android phone with 4.2 0s around 20k and a power bank with good power rating. I hope u r stil giving d free mc. Am cuming from 0leh 2 warri 2maro 2 get it. Ama call u sha.

In respect to our phone conversation.... I will be in touch. Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hardeshyna: grin
Am so sorry guys.... I forgot to invite u guys to the royal wedding of me nd my cube9xtalk.... We re packed nd ready for honeymoon... Gist u guys later

Am attending spiritually, get a bottle of vanilla flavoured Jezlin chilling... grin grin. Royal wedding its.

Leggooooo!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hardeshyna: grin

Flying first class for the royal wedding bro... Bringing the Jiayu nation to grace it specially.

Post from my sweet and delectable Jiayu G4s smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
for the jiayu g4s lovers there is a custom kernel on needrom, incase you updated to kitkat official and cant roll back worry no more cause the've got you covered. Go Team JIAYU
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sexymonkey(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
tyconcepts is Doogee DG310 2 available?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
sexymonkey: tyconcepts is Doogee DG310 2 available?

Out of stock at the moment Sir.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
pgo17: for the jiayu g4s lovers there is a custom kernel on needrom, incase you updated to kitkat official and cant roll back worry no more cause the've got you covered. Go Team JIAYU

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Doubletee13:

Flying first class for the royal wedding bro... Bringing the Jiayu nation to grace it specially.

Post from my sweet and delectable Jiayu G4s smiley

Copy copy
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tegamarro(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ty.. Illd like to knw the price of DOOGEE DG310,, price and acesorries
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by abombom(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
tyconcepts:

In respect to our phone conversation.... I will be in touch. Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
no shaking...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Tolu91(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
tyconcepts: So I took a tour with Kingsing S2 today...A client made a request for a piece so I decided to scroll through slightly/test run it a little before dispatch grin...Am impressed, checked my heart rate, very responsive screen touch, crispy picture quality(Its 8mp is better than my m2's 8mp), bright screen resolution, the whole gesture thing is thrilling(I was just swiping my hands across like a magician), good sound(played my fav album "Altered ego by Tyrese" on it)....For a low budget phone, its recommendedsmiley smiley smiley

Good evening all. The review for kingsing s2 loading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.