Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298593 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by spiralwedge(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

- Please kindly advise a 9'' or 10"tab of at least 1gb, with OTG, good camera mp, and mini HDMI and how much?
- Do Ainol9x and Cube 9x have the above functions.
- Lastly, kindly list the prices of all 9' and 10" tabs you can deliver
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
gregdavid: Pls how long will it take u to waybill elephone p6i to jos gud afternoon

Good afternoon and how are you today? It would take 48hours via Delta Line Parcel Service and 3working via EMS.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by frehage: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please is this phone genuine and worth the while: Lenovo A820S Octa Core
Screen size 4.5 Inch HD IPS Capacitive Touch Screen
Resolution 1920*1080
OS Android 4.4.3
CPU MTK6592 Octa Core
CPU Speed Max 1.9GHz
Screen Capacitive Touch Screen Multi Touch Support
RAM 2GB RAM
Memory 4GB ROM
Extended Momery Support Micro SD memory card (T-Flash card) up to 32GB Max.
G-Sensor Support
GPS Yes
Bluetooth Yes
Wifi WIFI 802.11b/g/n
Camera:Dual Camera 1*Front camera:2.0MP 1*Back camera:8.0MP
SIM card Dual SIM Card
Mobile phone system WCDMA/GSM
Support band 2G:GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G:WCDMA:850/2100MHz
Battery 2600mAh
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
spiralwedge:

- Please kindly advise a 9'' or 10"tab of at least 1gb, with OTG, good camera mp, and mini HDMI and how much?
- Do Ainol9x and Cube 9x have the above functions.
- Lastly, kindly list the prices of all 9' and 10" tabs you can deliver

Your budget plays a huge role in your choice making Sir.
The cube 9x & Ainol ax9 doesn't have HDMI function, both are single simmed with rugged battery.
Give me a short while to come up with reasonable specs.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
frehage: Please is this phone genuine and worth the while: Lenovo A820S Octa Core
Screen size 4.5 Inch HD IPS Capacitive Touch Screen
Resolution 1920*1080
OS Android 4.4.3
CPU MTK6592 Octa Core
CPU Speed Max 1.9GHz
Screen Capacitive Touch Screen Multi Touch Support
RAM 2GB RAM
Memory 4GB ROM
Extended Momery Support Micro SD memory card (T-Flash card) up to 32GB Max.
G-Sensor Support
GPS Yes
Bluetooth Yes
Wifi WIFI 802.11b/g/n
Camera:Dual Camera 1*Front camera:2.0MP 1*Back camera:8.0MP
SIM card Dual SIM Card
Mobile phone system WCDMA/GSM
Support band 2G:GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G:WCDMA:850/2100MHz
Battery 2600mAh

I really don't trust this lipsrsealed The one listed on Lenovo's site is A820. This might be a clone. Still reading about it.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by frehage: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

I really don't trust this lipsrsealed The one listed on Lenovo's site is A820. This might be a clone.
OK, thank you very much,
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
frehage:
OK, thank you very much,

Check Lenovo A916.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
It being a week of CUBE TALK grin grin...Its magic is still potent.

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by hnkan(f): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
tyconcepts: It being a week of CUBE TALK grin grin...Its magic is still potent.
yes o. you can say that again

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
tyconcepts: It being a week of CUBE TALK grin grin...Its magic is still potent.
Like seriously ma sister... Av not been able to get my desirable sim on it.... Am jst using it mainly for watching movies... D ba3 na boom

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by cnnmagic: 5:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Hi TY. Did u forget to send me d contact of ur link man in Lagos? I have been expecting since last night so I can squeeze meeting him into my schedule today. Pls, kindly respond.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by cnnmagic: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks for the number. If I get thru to him&confirm delivery I will place another order.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2014
cnnmagic: Hi TY. Did u forget to send me d contact of ur link man in Lagos? I have been expecting since last night so I can squeeze meeting him into my schedule today. Pls, kindly respond.

Sorry dear but I have sent it now. Good morning.

cnnmagic: Thanks for the number. If I get thru to him&confirm delivery I will place another order.

You will definitely get through to him, he has being informed of your coming and expecting you at the scheduled time smiley Looking forward to more after this.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Hardeshyna:
Like seriously ma sister... Av not been able to get my desirable sim on it.... Am jst using it mainly for watching movies... D ba3 na boom

Mehnnn....You have not started utilizing the full potential of your Cube 9x cry
Get a sim cutter and do the needful. That baby does alot than watching movies.
As for the battery...10000mAh full capacity ain't no jokes.
NO CUBE....NO FUN.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Still eyeing the Cube but I know by the time am ready, something that best it would be out then smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy sales day TY.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Pauluche: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
I've been following this thread I must say I'm amazed at the price of the talk 9x. The price is AMAZING. I have it in mind. Please does the cost include wage bill or shipping cost? I live in Warri. I'd love to know please
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pauluche: I've been following this thread I must say I'm amazed at the price of the talk 9x. The price is AMAZING. I have it in mind. Please does the cost include wage bill or shipping cost? I live in Warri. I'd love to know please

Warri? No waybill or shipping cost...All you have to do is pay for the cost of the tab, buy me AJ sardine bread and viola....You will become a proud owner of CUBE TALK9X grin

I appreciate your following the thread all these while.
Another Warri fully repped here.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by skribbles: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Somebody just annoyed me and put his finger in my mouth. Me sef I'm ready to bite o!

I was doing my thing jeje when he came and started flashing tab in my face doing shakara. I ignore am e no gree, OK na, let me see the tab, na cubetalk..... 10. shior!

I just smiled but I'm fuming inside from all the oohs and aahs like person wey konji hold. I no hear word since fa!

I swear I will show this guy when my cubetalk 9x land.

the war of the cubes don start, let's see who will talk the talk best. Nonsense something and someborri. #make I take Smirnoff cool temper joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
I will soon know what is called doogee 550 smiles.,.... Tyconcept! Let me reserve my comment till i order the phone. I cant wait smiles......... The phone will serve me well. since i cant afford pc smiles......
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
skribbles: Somebody just annoyed me and put his finger in my mouth. Me sef I'm ready to bite o!

I was doing my thing jeje when he came and started flashing tab in my face doing shakara. I ignore am e no gree, OK na, let me see the tab, na cubetalk..... 10. shior!

I just smiled but I'm fuming inside from all the oohs and aahs like person wey konji hold. I no hear word since fa!

I swear I will show this guy when my cubetalk 9x land.

the war of the cubes don start, let's see who will talk the talk best. Nonsense something and someborri. #make I take Smirnoff cool temper joor

Yes....We declare WAR of Cubes. You must TALK the TALK better and louder than thats somebody and you must TALK it tyconceptically.
This weekend is declared "War Start".

PS : Skribbles is a comedian, I read this post inside first bank and I almost cracked my ribs from laughter... Got people wondering like "kilode".
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by spiralwedge(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
tyconcepts:

Your budget plays a huge role in your choice making Sir.
The cube 9x & Ainol ax9 doesn't have HDMI function, both are single simmed with rugged battery.
Give me a short while to come up with reasonable specs.

Thanks. Will appreciate a list and their prices, then will check out the specs... then I can determine my budget and finally make a purchase wink wink It has to be 9" or 10" with at least OTG function. Thanks in advance.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
peacemaranatha: I will soon know what is called doogee 550 smiles.,.... Tyconcept! Let me reserve my comment till i order the phone. I cant wait smiles......... The phone will serve me well. since i cant afford pc smiles......

Smile...You deserve smiles and much more. Doogee DG550 can't wait either. Very soon you will afford much more than mere PC.
To answer the question you sent via text...Yes it supports OTG.
More on Doogee DG550 :::Click Here:::
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
tyconcepts:

Smile...You deserve smiles and much more. Doogee DG550 can't wait either. Very soon you will afford much more than mere PC.
To answer the question you sent via text...Yes it supports OTG.
More on Doogee DG550 :::Click Here:::
thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Two successful delivery in Lagos yesterday.
One to Makurdi.

Uyo we are coming smiley

It is Cube Talking!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2014
cube ta;l 9x still on mind. loading 85%. I wan follow una talk that TALK too cheesy grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by midworld: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Good day sis. please do you have XIAOMI POWER BANK. need one for a client
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2014
midworld: Good day sis. please do you have XIAOMI POWER BANK. need one for a client

Boss...I don't have it in stock. How's biz?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by midworld: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
tyconcepts:

Boss...I don't have it in stock. How's biz?

God is faithful ! thanks dear
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by cnnmagic: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
tyconcepts: Two successful delivery in Lagos yesterday.
One to Makurdi.
Uyo we are coming smiley
It is Cube Talking!!!

Yeah I should be part of the statistics of the successful delivery in Lagos, am still checking the cube baby. But I have not had peace of mind since I took delivery of the tabs cos folks around want a "Cube" of the action, hence the move to make payment for the 32GB version so I can let go of the 16GB. Pls TY confirm receipt of the transferred funds I have been waiting close to 2hours for your confirmation. Kindly also confirm status of the 16GB going to Uyo. Thanks for the service so far, I especially enjoy the real-time online customer service. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by hnkan(f): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
cnnmagic:

Yeah I should be part of the statistics of the successful delivery in Lagos, am still checking the cube baby. But I have not had peace of mind since I took delivery of the tabs cos folks around want a "Cube" of the action, hence the move to make payment for the 32GB version so I can let go of the 16GB. Pls TY confirm receipt of the transferred funds I have been waiting close to 2hours for your confirmation. Kindly also confirm status of the 16GB going to Uyo. Thanks for the service so far, I especially enjoy the real-time online customer service. wink
cnnmagic:
cnnmagic:

ye pa! as in ........ wait o. seriously? saturday where art thou?

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
AINOL AX9 delivered to @Ditguru here in Warri today.

Enjoy Life!
Enjoy Ainol!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.