Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298640 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Payment for Mlais Note Pro by @Princeparis is here by acknowledged.....His second order in a row.

Thank You For Sending Me Sir smiley

Highlights Of Mlais Note Pro;

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Words On Marble

The peace we need is not a long term goal but a tool needed for long term unity and oneness.

Goodnight!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ty answer my question,
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
My Own Words On Marble
I believe that a trusting attitude and a
patient attitude go hand in hand. You
see, when you let go and learn to trust
God, it releases joy in your life. And
when you trust God, you're able to be
more patient. Patience is not just about
waiting for something... it's about how
you wait, or your attitude while waiting.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by mattwizy(m): 1:36am On Sep 16, 2014
whats the price?
tyconcepts: Payment for Mlais Note Pro by @Princeparis is here by acknowledged.....His second order in a row.

Thank You For Sending Me Sir smiley

Highlights Of Mlais Note Pro;

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:13am On Sep 16, 2014
peacemaranatha: smiles......, Ty, thank you am putting all hand on desk to make sure i get this phone but ty, am going for umi c1 not doogee anymore. The gorilla glass has tricked me. I hate scratch on phone screen so i think umi c1 will serve me on this.Pls get ready a Xiaomi power bank. How much for 5000,10000 & 12000? I will nid 1-10000 & 1-5000 if there is. Then is there a power bank that can charge a laptop? Waiting....

Your choice of UMI C1 is a nice choice, good I asked coz I was actually saving you the last pc of Doogee dg550. Ready to serve when you are.
This whole figures you typed here are confusing me so I would just round it up to one = Original Xiaomi 10400 power bank cost #5,000.
There was a time I saw someone selling a power bank that is said to charge laptops but I don't have such.
PS : I stress on Original because there are lots of fakes in the open market.

peacemaranatha: Ty answer my question,

Sorry for the delay in answering dear and thanks for waiting.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Hardeshyna: My Own Words On Marble
I believe that a trusting attitude and a
patient attitude go hand in hand. You
see, when you let go and learn to trust
God, it releases joy in your life. And
when you trust God, you're able to be
more patient. Patience is not just about
waiting for something... it's about how
you wait, or your attitude while waiting.

I like the colored part....You displayed this part diligently and am grateful...Truly I am. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Jpjp: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2014
please you guys should please help with to post best tablet that I can buy for me, with specifications and price. please Am in need of another phone urgently due to my faulty phone . Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Jpjp: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2014
please you guys should please help with to post best tablet I can buy for me, with specifications and price. please Am in need of another phone urgently due to my faulty phone . Thanks

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Jpjp: please you guys should please help with to post best tablet that I can buy for me, with specifications and price. please Am in need of another phone urgently due to my faulty phone . Thanks

What do you want? A Phone or a Tablet?
What's your budget?
There are lots of phones and tablets to choose from depending on your specs and budget.
Sorry about your faulty phone.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by samgud: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2014
wat is d price of ur Jaiyu G5S,i nid answer please.....price please.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2014
samgud: wat is d price of ur Jaiyu G5S,i nid answer please.....price please.....

Good morning;

Your can pre-order ;

* Jaiyu G4s = #34,000

* Jiayu G5 = #37,000

* Jiayu G5S = #41,000

* Jiayu S2 = #47,000

* Jiayu G6 = #52,000

Am here to tend to your inquiries and purchase, you don't need to "please" for it smiley

Its the JIAYU County...

P.S This quotation isn't static, am open to reasonable offline negotiation. Thanks you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by konkocious(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2014
Keep it up ty
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2014
konkocious: Keep it up ty

Konkocious 1 of Eko. Thanks.
Hope your trip the other day was smooth and safe?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Jpjp: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2014
A tablet with atleast 1gb ram and 5mpx camera. 30k downward. Thanks for d help
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Jpjp: A tablet with atleast 1gb ram and 5mpx camera. 30k downward. Thanks for d help

See Ainol AX9

Highlights;

* Quad core
* 9inch
* IPS multi touch screen
* 1gb ram/8gb rom
* Single sim
* 3G
* 6000mAh long lasting battery

Accessories;
* Keyboard case
* Leather case
* Screen protector
* OTG cable
* Touch pen
* Earphone
* USB cable
* Charger

Price = #26,000

PS : Its available on stock at the moment.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by exempt09(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Tyconceptz@kindly recommend a very good tab with good camera resolution(front n back), ram n rom (1gb n 8gb atleast), good screen resolution, good battery duration, btw 7 n 10 inches screen, that i can buy wit a budget of 35k.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2014
exempt09: Tyconceptz@kindly recommend a very good tab with good camera resolution(front n back), ram n rom (1gb n 8gb atleast), good screen resolution, good battery duration btw 7 n 10 inches screen, that i can buy wit a budget of 35k.

Your 35k budget if topped with 1k5 - 2k would get you a good 2gb ram/16gb rom Cube 9x which comes with 10000mAh monster battery, its 9.7inch, 8.0MP, corning gorilla glass screen, OS 4.4 along with all its accessories like keyboard case, leather case, screen film e.t.c

What say you Sir??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
tyconcepts:

Your choice of UMI C1 is a nice choice, good I asked coz I was actually saving you the last pc of Doogee dg550. Ready to serve when you are.
This whole figures you typed here are confusing me so I would just round it up to one = Original Xiaomi 10400 power bank cost #5,000.
There was a time I saw someone selling a power bank that is said to charge laptops but I don't have such.
PS : I stress on Original because there are lots of fakes in the open market.

Sorry for the delay in answering dear and thanks for waiting.
oh! am sorry.Happy to know u kept the doogee for me. I love gorrilla glass phones thats why i switched. I will place my order soön cant wait to have d phone. For the figures i mean 1pcs of 10000mah & 1pcs of 5000/12000mah xiaomi pb. So what is the price 4 5000mah & 12000mah?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vitality22(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2014
tyconcepts:

Your 35k budget if topped with 1k5 - 2k would get you a good 2gb ram/16gb rom Cube 9x which comes with 10000mAh monster battery, its 9.7inch, 8.0MP, corning gorilla glass screen, OS 4.4 along with all its accessories like keyboard case, leather case, screen film e.t.c

What say you Sir??
Please, can you display the pix of this product. I think am interested in this. How can i get this product in portharcourt. I love your marketing stunts and prowess
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
vitality22:
Please, can you display the pix of this product. I think am interested in this. How can i get this product in portharcourt. I love your marketing stunts and prowess

You would be beyond interested when you encounter this "beauty" one-on-one, its a tab to hold.
Yes I can deliver to PH, its a stone throw from my base in Warri.
@The bolded...Thanks for the compliment sir.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
where can i get A ZINOX S96H motherboard? Anybody with idea
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Doubletee13: Ma'am TY, please look this up and tell me the price based on Pre-order level ; http://www.etotalk.com/jiayu-g6-2g_p3962.html

Posted from my sexy & gorgeous Jiayu G4ssmiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
tyconcepts:

What say you Sir??

Hmmmm
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Doubletee13][/quote]

Sorry I kept you waiting dear....You know its not my style smiley....More on Jiayu G6 in the photo below;

Pre-Order @ #52,000

You know am open to reasonable bargain as usual.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
2pcs Cube 9x 16gb Tablets sets for take off to Akure first thing tomorrow morning for @Johnbimbo12 and @Tolu91.

God bless you guys specially. smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Jpjp: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thanks for your reply sir, please I love d specifications of d cube 9x except the weight and it's inches of 9.8", please is there any other tablet with this Same specifications n price but lower inches. of like 7" to 8, Thanks So much sir
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by johnbimbo12(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
tyconcepts: 2pcs Cube 9x 16gb Tablets sets for take off to Akure first thing tomorrow morning for @Johnbimbo12 and @Tolu19.

God bless you guys specially. smiley
God bless you too maami... smiley.. Just can't wait wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jpjp: Thanks for your reply sir, please I love d specifications of d cube 9x except the weight and it's inches of 9.8", please is there any other tablet with this Same specifications n price but lower inches. of like 7" to 8, Thanks So much sir

Yes dear,
There is Ainol AX7 flame, its 7inch, 2gb ram/32gb rom, octacore, OS 4.4 e.t.c.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
johnbimbo12:
God bless you too maami... smiley.. Just can't wait wink

You won't have to wait no further smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by ifechez: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
hi TY. i need the cube talk 9x tab of 32gb version. hw much is it. kindly reply fast. tanx
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2014
ifechez: hi TY. i need the cube talk 9x tab of 32gb version. hw much is it. kindly reply fast. tanx

Good morning dear,
Cube 9x 32gb with full accessories = #40,000. Sorry am just responding now.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.