Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298611 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
cnnmagic:

Yeah I should be part of the statistics of the successful delivery in Lagos, am still checking the cube baby. But I have not had peace of mind since I took delivery of the tabs cos folks around want a "Cube" of the action, hence the move to make payment for the 32GB version so I can let go of the 16GB. Pls TY confirm receipt of the transferred funds I have been waiting close to 2hours for your confirmation. Kindly also confirm status of the 16GB going to Uyo. Thanks for the service so far, I especially enjoy the real-time online customer service. wink

Like I said before, the "Cube" magic is still very potent. One can't help but want a "Cube" of the action grin
Payment for 32gb version is CONFIRMED. Sorry I kept you waiting for over 2hours...Events almost went over board.
About the 16gb version going to Uyo, the transport service weren't organised today, lack of passengers but they set off tomorrow morning to land Uyo same tomorrow.... More on that during out BBM conversation.
I appreciate you specially...3pcs of Cube Talk 9x order in less than 4days.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Say Hi To iNew I8000 smiley smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by cnnmagic: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2014
tyconcepts:
Like I said before, the "Cube" magic is still very potent. One can't help but want a "Cube" of the action grin
Payment for 32gb version is CONFIRMED. Sorry I kept you waiting for over 2hours...Events almost went over board.
About the 16gb version going to Uyo, the transport service weren't organised today, lack of passengers but they set off tomorrow morning to land Uyo same tomorrow.... More on that during out BBM conversation.
I appreciate you specially...3pcs of Cube Talk 9x order in less than 4days.
Hi Good morning. What's are d details for claiming d tab at Uyo?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2014
cnnmagic:
Hi Good morning. What's are d details for claiming d tab at Uyo?

@hnkan & @cnnmagic,
Apologizes for the ugly incident with the courier that was suppose to bring your second pc of Cube 9x 16gb to Uyo, like I explained to you @cnnmagic during our phone conversation earlier today, seems they erroneously sat on it or dropped a heavy weight load on it and cracked the screen cry my attention was called to it and I had no choice than to stop their dispatching it down and pretending not to be aware. I have made a refund of #35,000 @cnnmagic's GT account while I sort myself out with them here.
Sorry for ruining your plans...Really and truly sorry.

Your Cube 32gb version will be available in Lagos by Monday. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by hnkan(f): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2014
apologies accepted. no fault of yours dear. still willing to do bizness with you
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by DoroMega: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Whats the current price of Cube 9x 16gb and 32gb.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
hnkan: apologies accepted. no fault of yours dear. still willing to do bizness with you

Thank you dear. kiss
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
DoroMega: Whats the current price of Cube 9x 16gb and 32gb.

Cube 9x 16gb = #35,000
Cube 9x 32gb = #39,000

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Gud afternoon, Pls Do you have doogee turbo 2014 and how much is kingsing s2
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Doubletee13:

I just effected payment for 2pcs Jiayu G4s instead of what we discussed before...Please confirm. Thanks.

Confirmation steady....Introducing 2pcs Jiayu G4s just received.... We roll the Jiayu way.
Thanks ma'am for a successful deal as usual.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Egba miooooo!!!! I have a confession to make..... My cube9x ba3 neva drop since yestaday morning oooo.... Still at 99% nd I dun watch film play game....was thinking of somtin else b4 but for dis ba3 life, I aint dropping my cube...
Sent from my sweet,adorable,ogbonge cube9xtalk!!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Wolef7(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

Out of stock at the moment Sir.
Doogee DG310, how much is it and how much is your shipping to Akure?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
good news for jiayu g4s nd g5s users you can now update your phone to 4.4.3 without any cons free on needrom.com rom NAME SPAOSP. Enjoy join you soon hahaha
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Doubletee13:

Confirmation steady....Introducing 2pcs Jiayu G4s just received.... We roll the Jiayu way.
Thanks ma'am for a successful deal as usual.

Thanks bro. Its always a pleasure doing biz with you.I appreciate you always coz since you dropped on this thread, you have being constant like "change". Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Wolef7:
Doogee DG310, how much is it and how much is your shipping to Akure?

Doogee dg310 is #15,000... Shipping to Akure from Warri is #1,500 with "abeg".
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2014
gregdavid: Gud afternoon, Pls Do you have doogee turbo 2014 and how much is kingsing s2

Happy Sunday Greg,
Doogee DG2014 is arriving this new week. Kingsing s2 is #23,000. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2014
pgo17: good news for jiayu g4s nd g5s users you can now update your phone to 4.4.3 without any cons free on needrom.com rom NAME SPAOSP. Enjoy join you soon hahaha

Thanks for the info.
Jiayu County.... Be informed
CC : doubletee13, tolu91, prindu e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2014
Hardeshyna: Egba miooooo!!!! I have a confession to make..... My cube9x ba3 neva drop since yestaday morning oooo.... Still at 99% nd I dun watch film play game....was thinking of somtin else b4 but for dis ba3 life, I aint dropping my cube...
Sent from my sweet,adorable,ogbonge cube9xtalk!!!!

Don't tempt to go "Cube" myself.....Anyway you got #braggingrights.

No cube!
No fun!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pesty100(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2014
Cube 9x 55,000 on Konga

/5d35986fa4858aec09c4ed486e23854a
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2014
pesty100: Cube 9x 55,000 on Konga

/5d35986fa4858aec09c4ed486e23854a

You are right...BUT here we breach the gap for all to have a taste of the "Cube".

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
tyconcepts:

Thanks for the info.
Jiayu County.... Be informed
CC : doubletee13, tolu91, prindu e.t.c

Roger that...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Cube 9x 32gb black shipped to Lagos for @Princeparis. Pick up is suppose to be today but due to lapses on the part of the courier service please let pick up be tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding and apologises for the changes.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mitchely: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
tyconcepts: Cube 9x 32gb black shipped to Lagos for @Princeparis. Pick up is suppose to be today but due to lapses on the part of the courier service please let pick up be tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding and apologises for the changes.

Would like this kind of sneak view of my tab.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mitchely:
Would like this kind of sneak view of my tab.

Good evening Mitchely...Even before you said it I intend to give you a "sneak-a-peak" into your tab wink

iFive Mini 3gs shipped to Minna, Niger state for @Mitchely. Delivery was unnecessarily delayed by EMS but please you would take delivery this new week. I owe you lots of apologises but I would wait till after you have it before I tend it unreserved. Thanks for your understanding Sir.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by mylora: 3:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Non of the buyers has done a review for the cube 9X as promised
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2014
mylora: Non of the buyers has done a review for the cube 9X as promised

Check through the threads.... The reviews are scattered all over.
BUT seriously does Cube Talk needs a review now? The urge for it by people is enough to tell you its the real deal wink

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2014
What more do u want?? Shey na d battery life or d crimson video display abi na d speed of d processor u wan talk abt.... Am not able to giv a full review cos if I do, I won't be able to finish it due to d longetivity of d review...cos I ll like to do d review based on each of its specifications... So @ mylora ... Mak up ur mind nd go for betta tin at awuf money....

Sent from my adorable,sweet,charming nd ogbonge cubeTALK9x

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by hnkan(f): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2014
check out this link for a detailed review : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2789340. as for me am so awaiting the arrival of this baby: cube 9x

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
hnkan:
check out this link for a detailed review : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2789340. as for me am so awaiting the arrival of this baby: cube 9x

Detailed review....Thanks ma'am.

FYI @mylora.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hardeshyna:
What more do u want?? Shey na d battery life or d crimson video display abi na d speed of d processor u wan talk abt.... Am not able to giv a full review cos if I do, I won't be able to finish it due to d longetivity of d review...cos I ll like to do d review based on each of its specifications... So @ mylora ... Mak up ur mind nd go for betta tin at awuf money....

Sent from my adorable,sweet,charming nd ogbonge cubeTALK9x

There is enough space to type in your review no matter how long o! But I understand you...No need to plenty talk coz talk is cheap. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by mylora: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks Hnkan, that link was very helpful. @Hardeshyna, appreciate. Will holla at you TYConcepts

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.