Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298133 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2014
Tolu91:

Good evening all. This review is for kingsing s2 . The babe arrived 9 hours ago after order courtesy TY concept . It arrived with all accessories intact, including with a free class 10 16gb memory card ...The audio output is so fantastic. Touch response is great with screen Guard n perfect without. ROM is 8GB, RAM is 1G. the Ips screen is just wonderful n the HD display is awesome. Camera is 8MP n 2MP Ist n secondary cams respectively. Screenshots are cool also. Tested the OTG cable n plugged my flash drives, it worked... Am more than impressed with the heart rate monitor, checked my heart rate,. Was so shocked to see most Samsung functions on it, like the smart stay, eye scroll etc... All working perfectly... More reviews to come....

After my test running of the Kingsing S2....Am personally impressed. Almost all Samsung's features packed in this low budget phone....Enjoy the ride dear smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Available for at the moment....AINOL AX9

Highlights;
* Quad core
* 9inch
* IPS multi touch screen
* 1gb ram/8gb rom
* Single sim
* 3G
* 6000mAh long lasting battery

Accessories;
* Keyboard case
* Leather case
* Screen protector
* OTG cable
* Touch pen
* Earphone
* USB cable
* Charger

Price = #26,000

Take advantage!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Doogee Kissme DG580.

The rate at which Doogee is coming out with low budget phones + magnificent specs leaves me spell bound.

#TeamDoogee
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gustav25: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
let some one help me please .....I keep dreaming of one+one everyday .......and I have no money oooo....let some of you here that trade on soccer help me
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Doubletee13:

I just effected payment for 2pcs Jiayu G4s instead of what we discussed before...Please confirm. Thanks.

Ma'am tyconcepts, in respect to the quoted are we on? I dey ginger!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
gustav25: let some one help me please .....I keep dreaming of one+one everyday .......and I have no money oooo....let some of you here that trade on soccer help me

My guy you better wake up from that dream and work for the dream.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by seunfly: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
tyconcepts: Doogee Kissme DG580.

The rate at which Doogee is coming out with low budget phones + magnificent specs leaves me spell bound.

#TeamDoogee

Good day T Y, please what phone can u recommend 4 @ 30k budget? I want it to be 2g ram, very good battery, very gud resolution, gud rom/16g , kitkat etc. Thanks and God bless u.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Say MLAIS NOTE PRO

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
sexymonkey: tyconcepts is Doogee DG310 2 available?

Apologize for responding now dear. Doogee dg310 is not available now.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Doubletee13:

Ma'am tyconcepts, in respect to the quoted are we on? I dey ginger!!!

We are so on!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
*******For the records*******

A nairalander who prefers to remain undercover pre-ordered for the all-wanting Cube Talk 9x 32GB.

I must tell you this lady's sense of humour beats me. She almost made me forget to charge her courier cost to her location....Ma'am I appreciate you specially smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
seunfly:

Good day T Y, please what phone can u recommend 4 @ 30k budget? I want it to be 2g ram, very good battery, very gud resolution, gud rom/16g , kitkat etc. Thanks and God bless u.

Goodevening Seunfly;
Your budget needs to be topped up by 4k - 5k to get these specs you listed in one phone.

*Jiayu G4s
* Mlais Note Pro

Just expand the budget and get one of these or more smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
hew! Finally..been trying to post here but was told i couldn't. Madam TY you've not replied my whatsapp msgs but no wahala.abeg how much to land ifive mini 3gs?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Phew! Finally..been trying to post here but was told i couldn't. Madam TY you've not replied my whatsapp msgs but no wahala.abeg how much to land ifive mini 3gs?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2014
JohnQueen: Phew! Finally..been trying to post here but was told i couldn't. Madam TY you've not replied my whatsapp msgs but no wahala.abeg how much to land ifive mini 3gs?

Finally alas!!!
Sorry about the unreplied Whatsapp chat, its not a usual practise.
#35,000 would land the iFive mini 3gs.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2014
tyconcepts:

We are so on!!!

Yipeeee. Thanks and keep me posted as usual.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2014
tyconcepts:

Finally alas!!!
Sorry about the unreplied Whatsapp chat, its not a usual practise.
#35,000 would land the iFive mini 3gs.

quite understandable ma'am
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls check this tab mlais m81...confused between it and the ifive mini. I'm not an ojukokoro o i just want so much for not too much.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
JohnQueen: Pls check this tab mlais m81...confused between it and the ifive mini. I'm not an ojukokoro o i just want so much for not too much.

MLAIS M81

Highlights
* 7inch
* 2GB RAM/16GB ROM
* OS 4.4
* MTK6592 Octa core 1.7GHz
* 1920 x 1200px
* 5MP/14MP Cameras
* Dual Sim
* OTG
* Air Gesture
* 4000mAh
* IR blaster that allows you to use the tab as a universal remote grin

More on the price later>>>>

Like I said on Whatsapp, note much has being said on this tab but it specs does strike a good cord.

PS : You cannot be an ojukokoro because with these Chinese brands one actually gets the Best For Less.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Realtony76(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
@t.Y
I happened to have affinity toward android tablets ... With a budget of 25k can only get a good productive one...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Realtony76: @t.Y
I happened to have affinity toward android tablets ... With a budget of 25k can only get a good productive one...

I share in your affinity...You can pick up the AINOL AX9 ..Its productive, classy and low budget

Highlights;
* Quad core
* 9inch
* IPS multi touch screen
* 1gb ram/8gb rom
* Single sim
* 3G
* 6000mAh long lasting battery

Accessories;
* Keyboard case
* Leather case
* Screen protector
* OTG cable
* Touch pen
* Earphone
* USB cable
* Charger

Price = #26,000

Take advantage!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Amurx....I dey watch you on 3D grin....You never gree give us review on THL 4400 especially the battery life, speed, general functionality... cry
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
* Mlais Note Pro
* Doogee DG2014 : http://chinamobilemag.com/doogee-turbo-dg2014-review/
* KingSing S2
* Elephone P6i

Take your pick.... Phones for all budget size.

Limited Copies smiley

In case you missed it before...Here is a RETWEET grin
For every phone purchase from TYCONCEPTS, you get a Free class 10 16gb SD card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:11am On Sep 24, 2014
CUBE TALK10

Highlight;
* 10.1inch
* 1GB RAM/16GB ROM
* MTK8382 Quad core 1.3GHz
* 1280 x 800px
* OS 4.4.2 (KitKat)
* 2.0MP/5.0MP Camera
* OTG
* Single Sim
* 7500mAh Battery Capacity.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by mylora: 3:22am On Sep 24, 2014
tyconcepts: CUBE TALK10

Highlight;
* 10.1inch
* 1GB RAM/16GB ROM
* MTK8382 Quad core 1.3GHz
* 1280 x 800px
* OS 4.4.2 (KitKat)
* 2.0MP/5.0MP Camera
* OTG
* Single Sim
* 7500mAh Battery Capacity.

I really do not understand this. Is this Cube 10 supposed to be an update on the Cube 9X? With these specs? Are they moving up or backwards?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2014
mylora:

I really do not understand this. Is this Cube 10 supposed to be an update on the Cube 9X? With these specs? Are they moving up or backwards?
I guess its d initial version of 9x.... It was released before talk9x

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2014
mylora:

Don't be confused. Cube is just breaching the gap with Talk10 for those who couldn't get the Talk9x by giving same quality with lesser specs. Don't let the "10" thing confuse you grin
By the way if you know of a Cube tab with specs higher than Cube Talk9x, you can paste here and I can check it out.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2014
mylora:

Is there a Cube tab beyond Cube 9x now?? If there is an update on Cube 9x then we'd looking @ a 3GB RAM.
Google is our dear friend smiley

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls how long will it take u to waybill elephone p6i to jos gud afternoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.