Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298103 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Flye:

E be like say i go like this doge thing o, how much to Abuja?

Doogee DG310 + accessories = #15,000
Courier to Abuja = #2,000
Total = #17,000

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Your patronage is highly appreciated.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2014
tyconcepts:
ATTENTION PEACEMARANATHA

Your parcel that was dispatched yesterday morning has been ready for pick up in Ekiti since same yesterday evening and according to the driver who just called me now, your number has been unavailable. Please get across to him immediately because he is billed to return to Warri today far before 10am.

PS : I have tried your number severally to no avail and I have texted the driver's number to your cell and also sent a mail with the details.

Also note that he won't have a choice but to return with the parcel if you guys don't communicate before his departure.

Thank you.
thanks so much madam. My battery is not good and thats why i keep asking u yesterday concerning d arrival so as to know hw to quickly contact him b4 d bad batt goes down. But thank God i luckily open my mailbox & nairaland 2 see ur urgent message. What!!! I contact him immediately & i got d parcel. The phone is great. I wil give a little review when done with it.Madam, have send a mail to you
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2014
People of nairaland. Tyconcept is real and genuine. I paid 4 dg550 with waybill to Ekiti. I got it delivered this morning. Still checking this beautiful device. It comes with full accessories. In short, tyconcept is trusted and reliable. No fear transact with her. Her wonderful customer service relation is a great virtue. Patronise tyconcept and u will never be disappointed
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
peacemaranatha:
thanks so much madam. My battery is not good and thats why i keep asking u yesterday concerning d arrival so as to know hw to quickly contact him b4 d bad batt goes down. But thank God i luckily open my mailbox & nairaland 2 see ur urgent message. What!!! I contact him immediately & i got d parcel. The phone is great. I wil give a little review when done with it.Madam, have send a mail to you

Thanks for the confirmation dear. I will respond to your mail later, am in the middle of something at the moment.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
* Elephone P6i dispatched to Ogbomoso for Rotiix

* Leagoo Lead 1 dispatched to Akungba for Toayofunmi

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Also Available

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh Power Banks @ #4,500.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
tyconcepts:

Thanks dear. Don't worry I would soon update you with the waybill cost to different locations so you go join dey tell dem grin

No wahala ma'am...For you ama work for free smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Doubletee13:

No wahala ma'am...For you ama work for free smiley

Na me and you for this matter....No retreat, No surrender smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
tyconcepts:
Also Available

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh Power Banks @ #4,500.

hope say you remember wetin we discuss...

I'd love a doogee 310 and a power bank too...
but I'm still considering some things

hope you have them in stock right now?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
danchuzzy:

hope say you remember wetin we discuss...

I'd love a doogee 310 and a power bank too...
but I'm still considering some things

hope you have them in stock right now?

I no fit forget, its embedded in my brain.

7pcs of Doogee DG310 I brought in last week Thursday got exhausted by Saturday smiley Its a hot sell.
We can arrange for it to come with that special order of yours.
As for power bank, its in stock.....Romoss Sense4 10400mAh.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
tyconcepts:

* Leagoo Lead 1 dispatched to Akungba for Toayofunmi

Thank you.

<<<<DELIVERED>>>>

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
tyconcepts:

I no fit forget, its embedded in my brain.

7pcs of Doogee DG310 I brought in last week Thursday got exhausted by Saturday smiley Its a hot sell.
We can arrange for it to come with that special order of yours.
As for power bank, its in stock.....Romoss Sense4 10400mAh.

wow!!! the Doogee phone na real hot cake oh!

thanks for taking out time to attend to your people this way...

I don dey watch you since and you are obviously GREAT at it! thumbs up!

I really appreciate your responses
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
danchuzzy:

wow!!! the Doogee phone na real hot cake oh!

thanks for taking out time to attend to your people this way...

I don dey watch you since and you are obviously GREAT at it! thumbs up!

I really appreciate your responses

If I don't take care of you guys/ladies who will ?? smiley smiley smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Good morning beautiful people;

Sorry for the lots of silence on Whatsapp, calls, text messages and BBM chats yesterday....I had a lot to do yesterday and needed high concentration outside my phone.
You have my full undivided attention now as usual.... HOW MAY I SERVE YOU??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2014
:::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::

Phones....

* 1pc Elephone P6i (Black) = #19,500

* 1pc Kingsing S2 (Black) = #23,000

SD Cards....

* Class 10 SD card 16gb = #2,000

* Class 10 SD card 32gb = #4,000

Power Banks....

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500

All Communication Channels Remains Same.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by stharley: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2014
hmm nice
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by olalekanba(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2014
morning please confirm if Cube U55GT-C8 Cube is dual sim and also the price.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2014
stharley:
hmm nice

Thanks Stharley smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2014
olalekanba:
morning please confirm if Cube U55GT-C8 Cube is dual sim and also the price.

I already addressed this from your previous inquiries Sir.
This is same tab I called Cube Talk79, its single simmed and priced at #35,000.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2014
::::THL T6 PRO::::

Description:

THL T6 Pro, Android 4.4, Octa Core 1.4GHz, Dual Sim, 5.0 inch HD, 3G WCDMA, 8.0MP, Smartphone, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Wifi, GPS, FM radio, Multi-touch, Schedule Power on/off

==========================================

Full Specifications :

Brand / Model : THL T6 Pro

CPU : MT6592M Octa Core 1.4GHz

GPU : Mali-450MP

RAM : 1GB
ROM : 8GB
Extend card : MAX supports 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card)

Screen Display Size : 5.0 inch HD

Screen Resolution : 1280×720

Screen Type : IPS-LCD, Multi-Touch Capcitive Screen

Display Colour : 16 Million Colors

Dual Camera : Front Camera - 2.0 mega pixel, supports Skype Video Calls
Rear Camera 8.0 mega pixel / Auto Focus / Flash Light

Network Band :
2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3G WCDMA: 900 / 2100 MHz

SIM Card Slot Dual Sim : Supports W+G / G+G
SIM 1: Micro
SIM 2: Standard

Media Support Format :
Audio MP3, AAC, WAV, etc,
Video AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc

Data Transfer & Connectivity :
Data transfer Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
Mobile internet WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+
GPS GPS

Functions / Features :
G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, Multi-touch, Dual SIM, Schedule Power on/off
Sensor
Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor

Languages : Default English + Multi Languages

Color : Black / White

Dimensions : 143.9 x 71.6 x 8.2 mm

Net Weight : 155g with battery

Battery Capacity : Li-ion Battery 1900mAh

What's In The Box?
1 x THL T6 Pro
1 x 1900mAh battery
1 x Leather flip case
1 x USB cable
1 x Earphone
1 x OTG
1 x Screen film
1 x Phone case
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual

Price = #.....

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by olalekanba(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks

I also saw Chuwi VX3, what's your take on it?

how much is it and how soon can it be delivered.

Am based in Lagos.

Br
tyconcepts:

I already addressed this from your previous inquiries Sir.
This is same tab I called Cube Talk79, its single simmed and priced at #35,000.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
olalekanba:
Thanks

I also saw Chuwi VX3, what's your take on it?

how much is it and how soon can it be delivered.

Am based in Lagos.

Br

Chuwi Vx3 is a good one too...Have a satisfied client to that effect. Its #35,000 and waybill to Lagos #2,000.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Drop it

Live in Warri this afternoon....@ Sizzler's Fast Foods with Danchuzzy talking biz, life, acada and Nairaland. Lively cool dude all the way from Port Harcourt.
We have have Oneplus One 16gb, Doogee DG310 & Romoss Sense4 10400mAh on lock down.

Fun Danchuzzy....Fun TYCONCEPTS (That kind combo) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Elkrypto(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Madam TY I Salute... All these testimoneys you people are sharing... There is God o. I suppose follow give testimoney too na. Abeg, how much to deliver Doogee dagger dg550 to Asaba? And how long will it take to land? God bless your hustle
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Elkrypto:
Madam TY I Salute... All these testimoneys you people are sharing... There is God o. I suppose follow give testimoney too na. Abeg, how much to deliver Doogee dagger dg550 to Asaba? And how long will it take to land? God bless your hustle

I salute you and the state capital specially...
Testimonies are enough to go round so add your own sharply make e for complete grin
Doogee DG550 = #27,000
Waybill to Asaba = #1,000
Total = #28,000.

God bless your hustle too Sir.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by TheOnlyTrueOne(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
tyconcepts:
Drop it

Live in Warri this afternoon....@ Sizzler's Fast Foods with Danchuzzy talking biz, life, acada and Nairaland. Lively cool dude all the way from Port Harcourt.
We have have Oneplus One 16gb, Doogee DG310 & Romoss Sense4 10400mAh on lock down.

Fun Danchuzzy....Fun TYCONCEPTS (That kind combo) grin grin grin

My next, order me and ma'am tyconcepts must siddon round table and pop something or chew something and talk sonethings coz I dey envy danchuzzy for this matter.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
TheOnlyTrueOne:

My next, order me and ma'am tyconcepts must siddon round table and pop something or chew something and talk sonethings coz I dey envy danchuzzy for this matter.

Wish granted....Na live transaction....No streaming.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hawksbridge: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Bros abeg how much for the doogee Dg550 and shipping to abeokuta & also Dg310
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hawksbridge:
Bros abeg how much for the doogee Dg550 and shipping to abeokuta & also Dg310

Doogee DG550 = #27,000
Doogee DG310 = #15,000

Waybill to Abeokuta is via 2 options ;

* No direct transit from here to Abeokuta so you can pick up in Lagos = #1,500

* EMS to Abeokute direct to your doorsteps = #2,500
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
:::: THL L969 FDD-LTE::::

Highlight :

Original ThL L969 1GB RAM 8GB ROM Smartphone 4G FDD LTE Android 4.4 MTK6582 Quad Core 1 3GHz CPU 5.0'' Touch screen Dual Camera phone.

Model : ThL L969

Band - 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
4G:FDD-LTE 1800/2600MHZ

Sim Card : Single SIM Card

Service Provide : Unlocked

Style : Bar

Shell Material : Plastic

System OS : Android 4.4.2

CPU : MTK6582 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz

GPU : Mali-400

Screen Display Size : 5.0 Inch

Screen Type : IPS screen, capacitive screen

Screen Resolution : 854 x 480 pixels

Earphone Port : 3.5mm

Card Extend : Yes, support TF/Micro SD card up to 32GB

Data Transfer & Connectivity :
Data transfer : USB/Bluetooth
Mobile internet : WAP/WiFi

Camera/Picture Resolution Dual Cameras, Front Camera : 0.3MP, 2P+IR, support face beauty, voice capture;
5.0MP Back camera with flashlight and auto focus, 4P+IR, support HDR, Panorama,
live photo mode, face detection, face beauty, voice capture, etc

Language : English + Multi Languages

Phonebook : 500

Input : Handwrite/Keypad

GPS : Yes, built in

WIFI : Yes, 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth : Yes

Gravity Sensor : Yes

Multi-Touch : Yes

Dimensions 145.4 x 72 x 9.1mm/5.7 x 2.83 x 0.37 inch

Net Weight(Including battery) : 161g

Standby Time : About 2~3 days

Other Feature : 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers,
calendar, calculator, clock, Play Store, compass, etc

What's In The Box?
1 x THL L969
1 x 2700mAh battery
1 x Leather flip case
1 x USB cable
1 x Earphone
1 x OTG
1 x Screen film
1 x Phone case
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual

Price = #25,000.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
:::: ELEPHONE G5 ::::

Description :

Elephone G5, Android 4.4, Quad Core 1.3GHz, Dual Sim, 5.5 inch HD, 3G WCDMA, 13.0MP, Smartphone, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Wifi, GPS, FM radio, Multi-touch, Schedule Power on/off.

Brand / Model : Elephone G5

CPU : MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz

GPU : Mali-400MP

Extend card : MAX supports 64GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card)

Screen Display Size : 5.5 inch HD

Screen Resolution : 1280×720

Screen Type : IPS-LCD, Multi-Touch, Capacitive, Scrath Resistance, Corning Gorilla glass Screen

Display Colour : 16 Million Colors

Front Camera : 5.0 mega pixel, supports Skype Video Calls
Rear Camera : 13.0 mega pixel / Auto Focus / Flash Light

Band :
2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100 MHz
SAR 0.5 W/Kg

SIM Card Slot : Dual Sim, Micro Sim, supports W+G / G+G
SIM 1 : Standard
SIM 2 : Micro

Support Format :
Audio : MP3, AAC, WAV, etc,
Video : AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc

Data Transfer & Connectivity :
Data transfer Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
Mobile internet WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+

GPS : YES

Functions / Features :
G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, Multi-touch, Dual SIM, OTG, Schedule Power on/off

Sensors :
Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gesture Sensing, Holzer Sensor

General Languages : Default English + Multi Languages

Color : Black / White / Pink / Yellow / Blue / Green

Dimensions 155 x 78.5 x 7.5 mm

Battery : Li-ion Battery 2550mAh

Net Weight : 157g with battery

What's In The Box?
1 x Elephone G5
1 x 2550mAh battery
1 x Silicon case
1 x Earphone
1 x OTG
1 x Screen film
1 x Phone case
1 x Phone holder
1 x Cable winder
1 x Card reader

Price = #25,000

[img]http://www.elephone.hk/images/g5_img_10.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.