Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298689 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aight Ma'am i will contact you as kamikami still dey do me amongst the three phones grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
esquire:
Aight Ma'am i will contact you as kamikami still dey do me amongst the three phones grin

No wahala Egbon Mii.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Elephone P6i dipatched to Akure for Seunoni34

<<<<DELIVERED>>>>

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHED>>>>>>

Oneplus One (White) 64GB dispatched to Osogbo for Rill.

<<<<DELIVERED>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mystiq25:
I have paid a total sum of N17,500 into your account for the Doogee 310 and Waybill to Jos waiting for delivery thanks.

I just love this transaction & the client....He must be a man of few words kiss...#A type 1

* Inquiries concluded @ 12:20pm

* Payment confirmed @ 1:50pm

* Dispatched & waybill no @ 5:30pm

Its JOS all the way.

One woman mopol yet my speed pass lightening, am not alpha but i can be here, there and everywhere strictly serving YOU & YOU......#BraggingRights tongue

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

I just love this transaction & the client....He must be a man of few words kiss...#A type 1

Its JOS all the way.

One woman mopol yet my speed pass lightening, am not alpha but i can be here, there and everywhere strictly serving YOU & YOU......#BraggingRights tongue
I just love the last line....Old Soldier no dey die.....Ma'am TY,I just passed by
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
whizbrain:
I just love the last line....Old Soldier no dey die.....Ma'am TY,I just passed by

Wizzy babyyy...I don't need balls to play ball. You know how my matter be wink

Meanwhile we still have unfinished business, its a debt I owe and pay I must. I responded on Whatsapp though not fast enough. Hope you were able to track?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mystiq25(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

Its JOS all the way.

Yes ooh I was amazed at how fast we have concluded everything within few hours grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by TheOnlyTrueOne(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

...I don't need balls to play ball. You know how my matter be wink

This madam TY flows this evenin fit make me laugh throway my iNew I8000 join gala wrap.
Am glad the storm is over. Carry on.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by hnkan(f): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
TheOnlyTrueOne:

This madam TY flows this evenin fit make me laugh throway my iNew I8000 join gala wrap.
Am glad the storm is over. Carry on.

Glad too. Felt like a suspense- packed movie when that batterry issues came up in the thread. Following that post, excitement in the thread diminshed. But yhen she came back fully charged. The storm is over! Stonger than before. Keep it going ma.
Btw if person they follow this thread, you go dey feel like changing mobile device everyday. Am eyeing a particular device madam recommended to someone but i dey wait my money to land
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Udeani(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHING>>>>>>>

* Doogee DG550 (black) dispatched to Lagos for Just2endowed.

* Doogee DG550 (White) + Romoss sense4 10400mAh power bank dispatched to Enugu for Udeani.
dispatch cleared 5hours ago... Ma'am TY... Tnks a lot
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Scotcee I see you....Same order you placed on my shop on Kaymu, you can place same here and get it at #19,500 as against #21,500. You know what I mean smiley

#Elephone P6i
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by seunoni34(m): 5:27am On Oct 25, 2014
tyconcepts:
Elephone P6i dipatched to Akure for Seunoni34

<<<<DELIVERED>>>>
confirmed
!! Thanks a bunch sis
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2014
seunoni34:
confirmed
!! Thanks a bunch sis

Welcome, the freshest graduate in Akure....Didn't know yesterday was the finals else I would have sent you a Oneplus One 64GB phone as a graduation present.... tongue

I rejoice with you all the way....NYSC calling after which Khaki go turn to Armani suit and jungle boots go turn to original Zara shoes smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by seunoni34(m): 6:25am On Oct 25, 2014
tyconcepts:

Welcome, the freshest graduate in Akure....Didn't know yesterday was the finals else I would have sent you a Oneplus One 64GB phone as a graduation present.... tongue

I rejoice with you all the way....NYSC calling after which Khaki go turn to Armani suit and jungle boots go turn to original Zara shoes smiley
Thanks cheesy
But if you really won send am u go send am today lool
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2014
seunoni34:

Thanks cheesy
But if you really won send am u go send am today lool

Election dey today so movement is restricted else I for don reach there go dispatch sharply grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2014
I woke up to a Whatsapp message from a nairalander asking if the Oneplus One phone I dispatched to two clients yesterday runs on the "almighty" CyanogenMod amongst other things.

I have not answered the questions but thank God I ran antutu tester on both phones before dispatching yesterday. Instead of typing a response, I say see below and get your answers Sir (I know you come in here and browse through the thread so you would see this).

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2014
* Service
* Integrity
* Communication
* Speed
* Delivery
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by seunoni34(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2014
tyconcepts:

Election dey today so movement is restricted else I for don reach there go dispatch sharply grin
Kk till Monday then smiley
Eagerly expecting it
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by seyithug(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Good afternoon, Madam TY.
How much will land Mpie G7 to Lagos?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
OPEN APOLOGY TO RILL, JUST2ENDOWED, PEACERAMATHA, SILENTNOISE, ANIKUM ET ALL

I have done this privately but I felt I owe it to them and all to come here to clear it openly since I have exactly nothing to hide.

While processing their orders (Oneplus One , Doogee DG550 e.t.c), Hong Kong customs (in respect to the recent laws on battery goods) reared its ugly head, goods were seized, the clearing agent was faced with the option of paying a fine or having the goods destroy option (according to story the agent related), he opted for the fine option and goods (4.8kg) that was supposed to be cleared with $40.8 was jacked up to $188, the difference was huge...too huge to be quiet about.

I could have bore the whole cost of it but then it would have being too huge a loss to bear all by myself. I got across to the clients involved (Rill, Silentnoise, Peacemaranatha, Just2endowed, Anikum amongst others) and explained to them with fear & pleas in my mind because I knew it wasn't a pleasant news to pass on especially for those under a restricted budget but at the end of the day they all agree to help share the burden, most agreed willingly and others grudgingly (I understand the grudging aspect of it totally because I usually put myself in the shoes of clients and I know where it hurts).

Am using this medium to show my appreciation to them for their understanding through it all. It is not the usual practise. I apologise for the inconveniences.

PS : TYCONCEPTS will never intentionally inconvenience you without a good explanation.

Thank you

CC : Rill, Peacemaranatha, Anikum, Just2endowed, Silentnoise amongst other yet unmentioned.

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by hnkan(f): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
hmmm! not a joking matter. This is huge understanding o. They try very well
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
hnkan:
hmmm! not a joking matter. This is huge understanding o. They try very well

Madam. I still can comprehend their understanding but am sure God will reward them specially.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by rill: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Been a silent observer here, at least since when I placed my order. And nw I feel its abt time i dropped a thing or two. I'm glad I finally got my one plus one phone after the unusual long wait, courtesy of the unforeseen circumstance. Though it wasn't easy having to drop extra cash outside the budget buh I thought she was been honest and decided to share in the burden. All the same, everything ti di history bayi!
Now rocking my one plus one 64gb. Make nobody ask me for review o, google never strike. Buh believe me, its an amazing phone with awesome features. And yea, it runs on cyanogen mod(Ty u go pay me for this).
Long live Ty concept.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
seyithug:
Good afternoon, Madam TY.
How much will land Mpie G7 to Lagos?

Seyithug of thug life/loving....Mpie G7 lands at #26,000.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by anikum: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
tyconcepts:
* Service
* Integrity
* Communication
* Speed
* Delivery

??......................

A gentleman patience is timeless.... do u remember me madam ty?..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by seyithug(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
tyconcepts:

Seyithug of thug life/loving....Mpie G7 lands at #26,000.
cheesy grin lol. Na thug loving o. Hehehehe. What will it come with? I'll need an extra ba3 with it too. Also, help confirm that it allows dual sim, I'm getting mixed specs on d SIM.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
anikum:

??......................

A gentleman patience is timeless.... do u remember me madam ty?..

How can I forget you? I called twice not quite long ago and have dropped series of Whatsapp messages for you oh!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
seyithug:

cheesy grin lol. Na thug loving o. Hehehehe. What will it come with? I'll need an extra ba3 with it too. Also, help confirm that it allows dual sim, I'm getting mixed specs on d SIM.

Just hold let me get reasonable specs for you. As for the extra battery its + #1,500.

Accessories like phone case, touch pen, earphone et all.

Thug loving ko...Are you related to Ja rule? smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by anikum: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
tyconcepts:

How can I forget you? I called twice not quite long ago and have dropped series of Whatsapp messages for you oh!

ohhh...my bis expired..so haven't been on wasapp lately...and calls...let me get my phone.its in the other room. will call u now...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
pgo17:
wao!!! Just saw the specs of Jiayu S3 on their website. Its mouth watery, 64bit proccessor MT6752, we are moving higher definately. But that price go need slash i got it on my mind like mid next year, when am done with g4s.

Jiayu Lover...Mehnnnn that Jiayu S3 make brain like seriously. Am whoaed by the 64bit processor. Knowing Jiayu for super par excellence, we know its gonna be da bomb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Am seriously crying....... My name is not dere naa..... Ty jst sideline me nisha...... Issokay...
Sent from my Romantic Cube9x

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.