Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298994 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:
@ Peacemaranatha & @Anonymous.... Your Doogee DG550 & Leagoo Lead 1 has being dispatched to Ekiti & ABK respectively.

Thank you.
madam, hw long wil it take to reach Ekiti and on arrival hw would i be informed?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2014
esquire:

Thats why i love you, emm emm abeg no let ur oga hear wetin i talk o lol. How much would the Doogee Dg550 cost my able able chairman? And FIY you stroke like pro lol.

Oga must hear...But let love lead tongue
Boss it cost #27,000 only.

Like pro ke....You never see the big learner's permit wei dey my head. Lol
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

Oga must hear...But let love lead tongue
Boss it cost #27,000 only.

Like pro ke....You never see the big learner's permit wei dey my head. Lol

yes ooo you be pro o, marketing magnate, make oga no hear cum arrest me for tresspassing lol. Price noted. Seriously ma'am, you are the best.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2014
Madam ty, my question is important at this stage when my dg550 is on
The way. Answer my quest grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Rotiix(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ty i just paid the sum of 22k into your account, being payment for elephone p6i and the delivery. I'm really counting on u and can't wait to receive the package. Many thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
peacemaranatha:
madam, hw long wil it take to reach Ekiti and on arrival hw would i be informed?

24/36hours....I will update you as they update me. Yes you will be called for pick up when it arrives.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
peacemaranatha:
Madam ty, my question is important at this stage when my dg550 is on
The way. Answer my quest grin

Answered Sir.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rotiix:
Ty i just paid the sum of 22k into your account, being payment for elephone p6i and the delivery. I'm really counting on u and can't wait to receive the package. Many thanks.

Payment confirmed!!!.... Ogbomoso stand up for Rotiix smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

24/36hours....I will update you as they update me. Yes you will be called for pick up when it arrives.

ma'am how about the one plus na...
you just silence me for Whatsapp... maka why....
Amam
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by augster(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Afternoon sir, how much is Doogee Dg310, 16GB SD card and shipping fee to IB?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

Answered Sir.
alright, let me find something to eat first
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
danchuzzy:

Amam

I never use ass touch ground since morning...From one place to another serving all of you.
As we never mobile we still dey jump keke till we fit gather una money take buy Lamborghini grin
But I no dey complain....I love what I do.

Oneplus One is in two versions, 16gb & 64gb....Which of them holds your interest??.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by anikum: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
danchuzzy:

Amam

danchuzzy...no vex, im sure she is on your matter, just be patient with her...i just got my leagoo lead 1..powerful fone..tnx to TY Concept. i will post my review on it soonest.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
augster:

I believe Doogee DG310 = #15,000.
16gb SD card (she deals solely on class 10) = #2,000.
As for waybill from her Warri location to IB = Wait for her to answer that one smiley

Iyalaje TY over to you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
augster:

Doogee DG310 + Orishirishi accessories = #15,000
Class 10 16gb SD card = #2,000
Shipping to IB = #2,000
Total = #19,000

Sorry am just responding now.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHED

Leagoo Lead 1 dispatched to Lagos for Anikum

<<<<DELIVERED>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

I never use ass touch ground since morning...From one place to another serving all of you.
As we never mobile we still dey jump keke till we fit gather una money take buy Lamborghini grin

Oneplus One is in two versions, 16gb & 64gb....Which of them holds your interest??.

thanks for your response...,
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by prindu(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
But I no dey complai :Dn....I love what I do.
.[/quote]

i like this part! Its well wit u nne m. I see u hammered wit ur hummer by this time next yr.
Did i hear somebody say a loud Amen?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
prindu:

But I no dey complai :Dn....I love what I do.

i like this part! Its well wit u nne m. I see u hammered wit ur hummer by this time next yr.
Did i hear somebody say a loud Amen?

Amin....Tyconcepts go by Bugatti....Amin.

Mouthed Miss smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Arteta99(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

please how much is the 64GB version and shipping to lagos
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
anikum:

danchuzzy...no vex, im sure she is on your matter, just be patient with her...i just got my leagoo lead 1..powerful fone..tnx to TY Concept. i will post my review on it soonest.

Thanks Anikum...Myself & Danchuzzy don sort things out on a gentleman's agreement level.

PS : Am counting on you for a through review of the leagoo lead 1 oh! Other users gets carried away after purchase to do a review.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Arteta99:
please how much is the 64GB version and shipping to lagos

Oneplus One 64gb = #68,500
Waybill to Lagos = #2,000 (negotiable on this deal)
Total = #70,500
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mystiq25:
I have received my package safe and sound with all accessories

Thanks for the receipt confirmation....This transaction gave me much pleasure to deal...The swiftness n communication spurs speed. Thank you Sir.

Regards to the good people of Jos.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
esquire:

yes ooo you be pro o, marketing magnate, make oga no hear cum arrest me for tresspassing lol. Price noted. Seriously ma'am, you are the best.

Magnate??....Best words ever.. (Floor is open to best out Esquire tongue)
For the best word, you are immune to Oga's arrest.
Seriously you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by augster(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

Shipping to IB = #2,000
Total = #19,000

errmm no discount??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
augster:
errmm no discount??

Madam Augster....Discount is till December oh bcoz we are still recovering from the ones that ran thru September smiley
Na as we buy we dey sell.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by abrahym(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
total cost to ship cube talk 9x to ilorin kwara state
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

Magnate??....Best words ever.. (Floor is open to best out Esquire tongue)
For the best word, you are immune to Oga's arrest.
Seriously you are welcome.
LMFAO
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:38am On Oct 28, 2014
abrahym:
total cost to ship cube talk 9x to ilorin kwara state

Cube talk 9x 16gb = #35,000
32gb = #39,000
Waybill to Illorin = #2,500

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Doubletee13:

I believe Doogee DG310 = #15,000.
16gb SD card (she deals solely on class 10) = #2,000.
As for waybill from her Warri location to IB = Wait for her to answer that one smiley

Iyalaje TY over to you.

Thanks dear. Don't worry I would soon update you with the waybill cost to different locations so you go join dey tell dem grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2014
ATTENTION PEACEMARANATHA

Your parcel that was dispatched yesterday morning has been ready for pick up in Ekiti since same yesterday evening and according to the driver who just called me now, your number has been unavailable. Please get across to him immediately because he is billed to return to Warri today far before 10am.

PS : I have tried your number severally to no avail and I have texted the driver's number to your cell and also sent a mail with the details.

Also note that he won't have a choice but to return with the parcel if you guys don't communicate before his departure.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Flye: 7:21am On Oct 28, 2014
tyconcepts:

Shipping to IB = #2,000
Total = #19,000

E be like say i go like this doge thing o, how much to Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.