Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298643 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
rill:
Been a silent observer here, at least since when I placed my order. And nw I feel its abt time i dropped a thing or two. I'm glad I finally got my one plus one phone after the unusual long wait, courtesy of the unforeseen circumstance. Though it wasn't easy having to drop extra cash outside the budget buh I thought she was been honest and decided to share in the burden. All the same, everything ti di history bayi!
Now rocking my one plus one 64gb. Make nobody ask me for review o, google never strike. Buh believe me, its an amazing phone with awesome features. And yea, it runs on cyanogen mod(Ty u go pay me for this).
Long live Ty concept.....

Rill....this is so Real. Thanks for your talks, it flowed like poetry. Mo' appreciate you specially.

At the bold...Y'all have heard. Want confirmation?? Buy your own grin grin

I owe you one....You can make it two or even three sef. Wa gba control wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Madam ty, see everyone sharing testimony of their phones, am d one left. Oh! Monday will soon come. Am waiting patiently. grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
sleemoon:

Am seriously crying....... My name is not dere naa..... Ty jst sideline me nisha...... Issokay...
Sent from my Romantic Cube9x

Sideline my personal Sleemoon?? That's un possible.

Since your cube replaced me, I just dey my lane jeje. tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
peacemaranatha:
Madam ty, see everyone sharing testimony of their phones, am d one left. Oh! Monday will soon come. Am waiting patiently. grin

You are next in line for a testimony Sir...Can I hear an amen like a thunder?? grin

If not for the elections in Delta state today that restricted movements, you would have being Daggering them all with you Doogee DG550 by now.

Meanwhile I reconfirmed that the OTG feature works perfectly on it....See pic.

Also ran antutu tester on it and it clocked at a daggering score of 29,030.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
tyconcepts:

You are next in line for a testimony Sir...Can I hear an amen like a thunder?? grin

If not for the elections in Delta state today that restricted movements, you would have being Daggering them all with you Doogee DG550 by now.

Meanwhile I reconfirmed that the OTG feature works perfectly on it....See pic.

Also ran antutu tester on it and it clocked at a daggering score of 29,030.
yes, am the next in line Pls loud it! Antutu benchmark is great! Monday pls come grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:06am On Oct 26, 2014
peacemaranatha:
yes, am the next in line Pls loud it! Antutu benchmark is great! Monday pls come grin

Close your eyes and imagine yourself by the side if the river...***Speaking in Lord Rahl's voice in the movie "Legend of the seeker"*** Open them and see Monday.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2014
tyconcepts:

Close your eyes and imagine yourself by the side if the river...***Speaking in Lord Rahl's voice in the movie "Legend of the seeker"*** Open them and see Monday.
Enue ti dunju

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2014
DISPATCHED

Leagoo Lead 1 dispatched to Lagos for Anikum
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by anikum: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHED

Leagoo Lead 1 dispatched to Lagos for Anikum

ehmm hmm [clears throat].. The best of Men is he who puts a smile upon his fellow Man's face... TY concepts just made me smile with the picture above.... smiley grin.... thus here is a happy Man's prayer to u and ur business...
- I pray Almighty God continues to protect u and ur business from evils
- I pray Almighty God continues to expand and enlarge ur business
- I pray Almighty God continues to grant u ample wisdom to relate with ur customers and to use in progressing ur biz
- I pray Almighty God declares for u ample profit on every of ur business transactions
- I pray Almighty God put a smile on ur face always......... AMEN.

so friends, TY concept is real, trusted n tested and she go the extra mile to see u satisfied.

TY Concepts ENDORSED by Anikum for A-rating in customer services. grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHING>>>>>>>

* Doogee DG550 (black) dispatched to Lagos for Just2endowed.

* Doogee DG550 (White) + Romoss sense4 10400mAh power bank dispatched to Enugu for Udeani.

<<<<DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
tyconcepts:

someone shld pls save me from this woman the sense of humour is too much

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jorhney(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hardeshyna:

Yes its been rooted...
Sorry my bad!! Tut u wanted to chat wif me tru whatsapp.. D line is being retieved

please how do i root my cube9x 16gig version?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jorhney(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
@tyconcepts you should use konga to sell ur devices tho like that cubetalk 9x cause d one on konga is vry cost .. sell urs on konga pple would go for urs wink grin cheesy
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
jorhney:

please how do i root my cube9x 16gig version?
Hit me up on BBM mk i explain better 7F3441CA

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
jorhney:
@tyconcepts you should use konga to sell ur devices tho like that cubetalk 9x cause d one on konga is vry cost .. sell urs on konga pple would go for urs wink grin cheesy

My dear I have tried going "Konga" before but they selfishly locked it for "Lagosians" so we from Warri dey wait till dey count us worthy of being a part of that market...#Ampatient

Meanwhile if you have anyone who wants to TALK de TALK you can help use his/her decoder to face this thread for better signal grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Duke007(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
TY concept, l need a VERY GOOD BUDGET Phone with a gorilla screen, 2gig ram, 16 gig storage, good battery, pouch, Otg, etc not greater Than 20k and a Acer mini lap top ( used/new). Pls reply asap. Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Duke007:
TY concept, l need a VERY GOOD BUDGET Phone with a gorilla screen, 2gig ram, 16 gig storage, good battery, pouch, Otg, etc not greater Than 20k and a Acer mini lap top ( used/new). Pls reply asap. Thanks

Sorry Sir a budget of 20k is far too slim for a gorilla screen, 2gb ram, 16gb, good battery, pouch, otg et all kind of phone...Haba!!!
As per laptop biz....Its on hold at the moment.
Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Duke007(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sorry Sir a budget of 20k is far too slim for a gorilla screen, 2gb ram, 16gb, good battery, pouch, otg et all kind of phone...Haba!!!
As per laptop biz....Its on hold at the moment.
Thank you

How much can l get one. l like to get it this week. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
anikum:

ehmm hmm [clears throat].. The best of Men is he who puts a smile upon his fellow Man's face... TY concepts just made me smile with the picture above.... smiley grin.... thus here is a happy Man's prayer to u and ur business...
- I pray Almighty God continues to protect u and ur business from evils
- I pray Almighty God continues to expand and enlarge ur business
- I pray Almighty God continues to grant u ample wisdom to relate with ur customers and to use in progressing ur biz
- I pray Almighty God declares for u ample profit on every of ur business transactions
- I pray Almighty God put a smile on ur face always......... AMEN.

so friends, TY concept is real, trusted n tested and she go the extra mile to see u satisfied.

TY Concepts ENDORSED by Anikum for A-rating in customer services. grin grin grin grin grin.

Voice of man....The voice of God.
Amen to all your prayers and I wish you same and more.
A real gentleman....Thanks for your being who you are all along.
Your being satisfied is my utmost pleasure and I hope Leagoo Lead 1 makes you smile some more grin

She endorsed by Anikum is endorsed indeed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Duke007:

* Jaiyu G4s = ##34,000
* THL 5000= #45,000
* UMI X3 = #38,000

You might wanna look into these listed.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
sleemoon:

Enue ti dunju
Supported grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sense humour + well package mannerism is the reason am stuck here. Madam TY long time. As phones ain't like boxers (pants & bra) that we change everyday hence I scarce from here smiley

My Jiayu G4S still dey kamkpe.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
MEET COOLPAD F1W 8297W OCTACORE PHONE WITH 2GB RAM, 13MP

Coolpad F1W 8297W MTK6592 1.7GHz Octa Core 5'' 1280x720 3G Android 4.2 Smart Phone RAM 2GB ROM 8GB 2 SIM WCDMA GSM 13MP, 2500mah Battery

Specifications :

Brand & Model: coolpad F1W 8297W

Operating System: Android 4.2

CPU Chip: MTK6592 Octa-core 1.7GHz

RAM: 2GB

ROM: 8GB

SIM Card Quantity: Dual SIM

Camera: Dual cameras

Interface: 2 x Micro SIM slot, Micro USB, Earphone 3.5mm, TF card slot

GPS: Support GPS, Support A-GPS Internet-assisted Navigation

Video recording: Yes

Light sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity sensor

Shell Material: Plastic

Network Mode: 2 SIM / Dual Band

Network

Network type: WCDMA & GSM Network

Band (3G): WCDMA 900/2100MHz; Band (2G): GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz

Wireless: Support

Bluetooth: built-in, Support voice and data transmission

Language: Multi - Language

Screen type: OGS IPS Capacitive touch screen (Multi-touchable)

Screen size: 5.0 inch

Screen resolution: 1280x720 Pixel

Screen Color: 16 Million colors

Storage

External memory: TF card up to 32GB (not included)

Camera

Camera type: Dual cameras (one front one back)

Front camera: 5.0MP/Back camera: 13.0MP (with flashlight)

Connectivity

2 x Micro SIM slot

TF card slot

3.5mm audio out port

Micro USB Slot

Microphone

Speaker

Battery

3.7V / 2500mAh Li-ion battery (Detachable)

Talk time: 3-5 hours

Standby time: 2-3 days

Media Formats

Picture format: JPEG/ GIF / BMP/ PNG

Video format: 3GP, MP4, RMVB,AVI

Music format: MP3, WAV, ARM

E-book format: TXT

Games: Android APK

Ring Tone: MP3 / AAC / ASF

Additional Features

Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Schedule, Notepad, World Clock, Currency Converter, Unit Conversion, Stop Watch, Automatic Keyboard Lock, etc.

Dimensions

Size: 141mm x 71.5mm x 9.3mm

Product weight: 151g (Including battery)

What's In The Box ??

1 x Phone

1 x 2500mAh Battery

1 x Screen film

1 x Data cable

1 x Phone holder

1 x Cable winder

1 x Earphone

Price = #32,000
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Doubletee13:
Sense humour + well package mannerism is the reason am stuck here. Madam TY long time. As phones ain't like boxers (pants & bra) that we change everyday hence I scarce from here smiley

My Jiayu G4S still dey kamkpe.

God bless you dear. Since you stepped in, you haven't stepped out... You gat my back from the get-go.

Who has a jiayu g4s and bother with changing briefs??....Your aim is Oneplus One, Xiaomi mi4, Oppo 7, Nubia series, anything short is taaaaaaaa grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Madam de Madam TY abeg o vex i don come with my wahala. I have some question pls and dont worry i will pay you for consultationssmileygrin lol, the doogee DG550 that you sell come which version of android and goes for how much? cheesy
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mystiq25(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Just received a call from Delta courier service in Jos that my package has arrived I should come and collect it anytime today wow!!! Madam TY you rock, update later.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2014
esquire:
Madam de Madam TY abeg o vex i don come with my wahala. I have some question pls and dont worry i will pay you for consultationssmileygrin lol, the doogee DG550 that you sell come which version of android and goes for how much? cheesy

Vex for you Esquire?? That's like shooting myself in the leg tongue Sorry am just responding now.

The Doogee DG550 I sold in recent times (3pcs) all came with OS 4.4.2. Before now it was 4.2 buy there was an upgrade.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Mystiq25:
Just received a call from Delta courier service in Jos that my package has arrived I should come and collect it anytime today wow!!! Madam TY you rock, update later.

Its all about passion par excellence. Give updates when you have it delivered safe and in one piece smiley

I rock because you rock harder grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
@ Peacemaranatha & @Anonymous.... Your Doogee DG550 & Leagoo Lead 1 has being dispatched to Ekiti & ABK respectively.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mystiq25(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

Its all about passion par excellence. Give updates when you have it delivered safe and in one piece smiley

I rock because you rock harder grin
I have received my package safe and sound with all accessories

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

Vex for you Esquire?? That's like shooting myself in the leg tongue Sorry am just responding now.

The Doogee DG550 I sold in recent times (3pcs) all came with OS 4.4.2. Before now it was 4.2 buy there was an upgrade.

Thank you.

Thats why i love you, emm emm abeg no let ur oga hear wetin i talk o lol. How much would the Doogee Dg550 cost my able able chairman? And FIY you stroke like pro lol.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mystiq25(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2014
And a gift I guess?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.