Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (300219 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
TY get me details if this phone : ZTE Nubia Z7
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
amurx:

Package confirmed... If to say ratings they NL na 5star straight, she is trustworthy and a good businesswoman with good customer care service ...

Thanks for the patronage and trust boss...
Happy to serve and serve completely smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peawizzy(f): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
tyconcepts:

Thanks for the patronage and trust boss...
Happy to serve and serve completely smiley
How much does doogee dg310 cost? Need the cheapest price possible please.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
tyconcepts:

No wahala boss.

UMI C1 COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING;

* 2430mAh battery
* Original UMI C1's phone pouch
* Android robot OTG
* Earphone
* Screen protector
* Touch pen
* Card reader
* Cable winder
* USB cable
* Charger (EU & US)
+++++Free Class 10 16gb SD card.
i read some where that this can last u almost hours on heavy usage. Realy a quadcore killer.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
peawizzy: How much does doogee dg310 cost? Need the cheapest price possible please.

On pre-order you can land this at #15,000 to Lagos...Hope that sounds like "cheapest price possible to you"??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
pgo17: i read some where that this can last u almost hours on heavy usage. Realy a quadcore killer.

Nothing like "almost hours" with UMI C1, it sure last hours on heavy usage...Happy users smiley
YES...Its the actual QUAD-CORE murderer KILLER grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mikados: TY get me details if this phone : ZTE Nubia Z7

ZTE Nubia Z7 comes in 3versions;

* Nubia Z7 Mini - 5inch, 2gb ram/16gb rom, 1920x1080px, LTE 4G WCDMA, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AA Quad core 2.0GHz, 13MP, OTG, OS 4.4, 2300mAh battery e.t.c.

* Nubia Z7 Max - 5.5inch, 2gb ram/32gb rom, 1920x1080px, LTE 4G WCDMA, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC Quad core 2.5GHz, 13MP, OTG, NFC, OS 4.4, 3100mAh battery e.t.c

* Nubia Z7

All 3versions have high-powered snapdragon processor & supports dual sim.

:::::::More details on this tomorrow:::::::
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peawizzy(f): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
tyconcepts:

On pre-order you can land this at #15,000 to Lagos...Hope that sounds like "cheapest price possible to you"??
And how much to owerri? With full accessories.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
peawizzy: And how much to owerri? With full accessories.

Waybill from Lagos to Owerri = #2,000
Doogee DG310 + full accessories = #15,000
Total = #17,000.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peawizzy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
tyconcepts:

Waybill from Lagos to Owerri = #2,000
Doogee DG310 + full accessories = #15,000
Total = #17,000.
Please don‘t mind my asking too much. I‘m just a student trying to get what she totally wants with the little she has. So, please what are the accessories that come with it? And, between it and elephone p6i & thl t6s which is better?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
UPDATES AND ORDERS FOR 11-09-2014!!!

* Payment for Jiayu G4S by a nairalander Prindu to Owerri....Dispatching first thing tomorrow.

* Pre-order for Cube 9x 16gb by a nairalander who would rather remain anonymous....4/5days delivery.

* Pre-order for iFive Mini 3GS by nairalander Mitchely....4/5days delivery.

Thanks for the patronage and trust...Updates will be posted accordingly tomorrow.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
peawizzy: Please don‘t mind my asking too much. I‘m just a student trying to get what she totally wants with the little she has. So, please what are the accessories that come with it? And, between it and elephone p6i & thl t6s which is better?

I totally understand the getting the Best for Less ferling wink

Accessories are;
* Phone case
* Screen protector
* Earphone
* Touch pen
* USB cable
* Card reader
* Cable winder
* Phone holder

Bear in mind this is a "low-budget" phone and you can't compare to Elephone P6i in some ways or say many ways.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peawizzy(f): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
tyconcepts:

I totally understand the getting the Best for Less ferling wink

Accessories are;
* Phone case
* Screen protector
* Earphone
* Touch pen
* USB cable
* Card reader
* Cable winder
* Phone holder

Bear in mind this is a "low-budget" phone and you can't compare to Elephone P6i in some ways or say many ways.
Alright, i‘ll contact you offline SOON.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
peawizzy: Alright, i‘ll contact you offline SOON.

Alright dear...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Words On Marble

A candle looses nothing lighting up another candle.

Goodnight FAM!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peawizzy(f): 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
tyconcepts:

Alright dear...
Uhhhhh, before WE retire for the day was wondering if i can get this through you at the stated price www.chinavasion.com/china/wholesale/Android_Phones/Large_Screen_Andrioid_Phones/Meizu_MX4_4G_Smartphone_-_32GB_ROM_International_Version_Gray/ THANKS!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
peawizzy: Uhhhhh, before WE retire for the day was wondering if i can get this through you at the stated price www.chinavasion.com/china/wholesale/Android_Phones/Large_Screen_Andrioid_Phones/Meizu_MX4_4G_Smartphone_-_32GB_ROM_International_Version_Gray/ THANKS!

More on this tomorrow. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Reddie: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Do u ve dem and at wat prices
tyconcepts:

ZTE Nubia Z7 comes in 3versions;

* Nubia Z7 Mini - 5inch, 2gb ram/16gb rom, 1920x1080px, LTE 4G WCDMA, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AA Quad core 2.0GHz, 13MP, OTG, OS 4.4, 2300mAh battery e.t.c.

* Nubia Z7 Max - 5.5inch, 2gb ram/32gb rom, 1920x1080px, LTE 4G WCDMA, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC Quad core 2.5GHz, 13MP, OTG, NFC, OS 4.4, 3100mAh battery e.t.c

* Nubia Z7

All 3versions have high-powered snapdragon processor & supports dual sim.

:::::::More details on this tomorrow:::::::
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2014
semid4lyfe: I wasn't born with a silver spoon and even now, I no too get money so e dey hard me to spend. sad

As a result, I am always on the look out for the best possible deals and getting value for every kobo I spend. By best deals, I mean getting more for less @ a bargain price wink

Some few days back, I wanted to purchase an Elephone p6i for someone close to my heart so I got in touch with some Sellers/Pre-order agents to get their respective landing cost.

I decided to go with tyconcepts cos she gave me the best deal. Money exchanged hands a day later and it was smooth sailing till the phone was delivered to the recipient.

Superb customer relation, excellent communication, prompt & timely feedback, good service delivery are the hallmarks of dealing with TyConcepts.

She kept me updated every day as to the status of my order via Whatsapp, BBM & SMS and delivery time was as stated.

This lady has been tried, tested and has delivered. I will continue to patronize her, use her services and I have no reservation about recommending her to other Nairalanders.

Deal with her without reservation. She has my confidence, deep trust and highest recommendation.

For you mobile shopping, pre-order, cash n carry, reorder...think TYCONCEPTS. Even if its not listed, she can get it.

Semid4lyfe

One thing you need to move onward/forward is a SATISFIED CLIENT.....Am a ONE WOMAN MOPOL yet I deliver completely....Even mods can attest to the credibility and genunity of my goods and services.

Where I lag (of coz I am human), I work hard to improve and apologise for my lapses while aiming to do better.

I don't claim to be a WIKIPEDIA neither am i a jack of all trade and master of none coz am not but delivering the best is my sole aim.

PS : TYCONCEPTS didn't get this far discrediting others....Strictly hard work, integrity and genuine deals. Thanks to all who believed in me and still do....There's no TYCONCEPTS without YOU.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2014
tyconcepts:
One thing you need to move onward/forward is a SATISFIED CLIENT.....Am a ONE WOMAN MOPOL yet I deliver completely....Even mods can attest to the credibility and genunity of my goods and services.
Where I lag (of coz I am human), I work hard to improve and apologise for my lapses while aiming to do better.
I don't claim to be a WIKIPEDIA neither am i a jack of all trade and master of none coz am not but delivering the best is my sole aim.
PS : TYCONCEPTS didn't get this far discrediting others....Strictly hard work, integrity and genuine deals. Thanks to all who believed in me and still do....There's no TYCONCEPTS without YOU.

A true business woman with swag indeed. And she aint Igbo (or are you?)

I made that statement cos people believe its only Igbos that know business buh it ant true. BTW am an Igbo guy. #No hard feelings please. Just that she knows her stuff and she's doing it well.

Happy weekend to you all.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by samgud: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2014
how much is ur elephone p2000 and Jiayu G5S,please tell me....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
FEW OF THE TESTIMONIES, REVIEWS AND DELIVERIES

FROM A CLIENT IN MINNA, NIGER STATE
icansimi: Hello Nlanders,
Finally, another tab has come to me from T&Y Concepts- just as she has said- EVERYTHING IS INTACT- the Tab & its accessories. I really apologise for 2 tinz:
1. The late review I am doin. Was terribly bsy and when I had the time, the network was nowhere to be found.
2. The picture quality. I wasnt patient enof to use a phone wit a gud pix output
....even as I type now (as u may observe cos of so many errors/mistakes) I dont av the time to read and edit.

Thank TY. God bless you. See on top!

FROM A CLIENT IN LAGOS, LAGOS STATE
2baga:

Good day to you TYconcepts and hope you had a lovely wknd? grin grin grin

Hope to take delivery of my replacement screen-touch this week.

And to you all out there waiting to make a purchase or import your smartphone or tablet online

pls note the most reliable contact is.....

[size=14pt]TYConcepts a.k.a Yoney007[/size]
the aftersales service is on point

and i'm even yet to meet in person, but believe me you would not be disappointed

2baga: @TYConcept good morning to you.
I picked up my replacement screen panel this morning at the Oshodi post office on my way to work, thanks for unparalleled and efficient customer after sales support. You are a life-saver grin grin grin

2baga:
Tyconcepts thanks for being true to your words, and thanks for helping to restore consumer confidence in online transactions......

FROM A CLIENT IN OWERRI, IMO STATE
SirBigH: TyConcepts, first I want say a big sorry for the data loss. As one of your most loyal customers whose desire is to see you succeed, I was deeply pained by the development. However, I consoled myself with that fact that the pilot behind TyConcept (Yoney007) has the ability, enthusiasm and passion to continue propelling things not minding the set back.

When I first saw her old thread, one thing I noticed about Yoney007 was her often transparent, organized, robustly articulate and sincere handling of clients and prospective ones. I transacted business with her without qualms and my tab was delivered to me as paid for.

Yoney007 is one and the same person as Tyconcepts.... Just go ahead and order for your goods and be assured it will be delivered promptly irrespective of your location. Am still rocking the tab I bought from her months ago. God bless your efforts Yoney007 (TyConcepts)

SirBigH: Mind blowing devices with awesome features........ Interestingly folks, delivery is swift and customer relationship is excellent. Think quality, think durability, think affordability------------>>>>> THINK T&Y Concepts only. Am still rocking my Ainol BW1 though.

More purchases soon!!!

FROM A CLIENT IN ABUJA, F.C.T
gogodaye: Good day. Folks. Just picked up my Ainol BW1ii & its accessories yesterday at the FCT, delivered as promised in record time by the OP from her business base.
Transaction was effected in record time~Enquiries/order made on 21/7/14, Payment effected 22/7/14 & delivery/pickup of package done on 23/7/14 vide a secure & guaranteed courier service.
Dare say....second business transaction with my trusted & reliable sisterwoman, further boosting the essense of trust/reliability in e~commerce. Keep it up!

FROM A CLIENT IN LAFIA, NASARAWA STATE
unphilaz: Hi thanks for keeping your promise, as am typing, am using my replaced ainol screen. Thanks. I will recommend yoney007/tyconcepts as a good biz person.

FROM A CLIENT IN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
Fogman: Hello TY, i want to acknowledge the receipt of my Ainol tablet in far away Johannesburg, all accessories were intact and was delivered on scheduled. Really apprecciates your efforts especially the tracking updates. Please do expect more orders from me in near future, since most of my friends are elated about this table. You are highly recommended. Cheers

FROM A CLIENT IN WARRI, DELTA STATE/GHANA
eespunge:

Yes in deed! You even do much more than you outlined above.

I so much appreciate your efforts in helping to get my faulty CREATED X10S tablet sent back to China for repairs, even though I didn't buy it from you and have not bought anything from you yet. Very few sellers would do this. You are one in a million.

God will continue to bless you and enlarge your coast. A very big thanks to you.

Fellow Nairalanders, I recommend TYCONCEPTS to you. Feel free to transact business with TYCONCEPTS and you would be happy you did.

PS : TYCONCEPTS didn't sell the stated tab for this client but we offered customer service to him when he had issues on it.

aquaym:

I picked the parcel yesterday, attached are the pix.....it's 9c doing Biz with u. I recommend her to anybody having doubt abt her.

And the PowerBank happen to be [s]20000mAh not[/s] 12000mAh. Thanks for the gift...

FROM A CLIENT {NAIRALAND MODERATOR} IN ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE
semid4lyfe: I wasn't born with a silver spoon and even now, I no too get money so e dey hard me to spend. sad

As a result, I am always on the look out for the best possible deals and getting value for every kobo I spend. By best deals, I mean getting more for less @ a bargain price wink

Some few days back, I wanted to purchase an Elephone p6i for someone close to my heart so I got in touch with some Sellers/Pre-order agents to get their respective landing cost.

I decided to go with tyconcepts cos she gave me the best deal. Money exchanged hands a day later and it was smooth sailing till the phone was delivered to the recipient.

Superb customer relation, excellent communication, prompt & timely feedback, good service delivery are the hallmarks of dealing with TyConcepts.

She kept me updated every day as to the status of my order via Whatsapp, BBM & SMS and delivery time was as stated.

This lady has been tried, tested and has delivered. I will continue to patronize her, use her services and I have no reservation about recommending her to other Nairalanders.

Deal with her without reservation. She has my confidence, deep trust and highest recommendation.

For you mobile shopping, pre-order, cash n carry, reorder...think TYCONCEPTS. Even if its not listed, she can get it.

Semid4lyfe

FROM A CLIENT IN MAKURDI, BENUE STATE
umagba:
Haha!
I just got my babe, chuwi XV3 delivered to me plus d gift Tyconcept promised.

if we get people of integrity n trustworthiness like this young lady (Tyconcept), like 10 10 for each local govt for Nigeria eh?

I trusted her with my hard earned cash and she delivered... Someone I've Neva met o, only on this thread n whatsapp.

May God bless dis nation with more people like this young lady n my only prayer for u is that God should give u a man that will help u fulfil ur destiny in Jesus name.

I'll b uploading pics later and reviews will be dropping as i begin to explore and task this beautiful babe.

Pls my people, transact with Tyconcept without hesitation.

FROM A CLIENT IN ENUGU, ENUGU STATE
Doubletee13:

You whoaed me beyond my thinking I swear!!! I just took delivery of my pretty Jiayu G4s & my sexy Xiaomi 1s.
The timing was perfect.
Accessories complete.
Well packaged.
Receipts well addressed.
Communication excellent...(I could hear the concern in your voice).

For a lady in this kinda bizy, I'm extremely pleased. Enugu is standing up for you, I'll be your mouthpiece here henceforth and always.

For the records : I should be your man BUT I believe you got a good one already and I envy him *wink*

heritage4lyf: To be or not to be...that was the question...
Bt nw ' it's to be '...I ordered for the Ainol BW1 II on monday n was delivered on tuesday
You r wonderful,You r too much.customer relation na 10/10..looking forward to transact more biz with you....
Tyconcept...(Iyalaje 1 of NL)

FROM A CLIENT IN IJEBU-ODE, OGUN STATE
omophunky: Finally finally my CUBE TALK 9X was delivered on saturday evening as she promise. Thanks to TYconcepts. For those of you doubting, you don't have to, TYconcept is confirm, guarantee and trusted. If it's not TYconcept e no fit be like TYconcepts, so shine ur eyes, place ur other, and see it delivered swiftly as e dey hot. As for me I dey enjoy my CUBE.what about u ?

FROM A CLIENT IN BENIN, EDO STATE
westwinds: I recently dealt with this lady... na 100% o..... I cannot fault any of her doings.. Carry on...you go reach your destiny(ation) IJN

FROM A CLIENT IN SANGO-OTTA, OGUN STATE
Mikados: True to her word I got my parcel @ d DHL office this morning. Thumps up T&YCONCEPTS!

Mikados: I got my cube 9x and umi c1 from tyconcepts and I tell u they r working perfectly. more of these products need to flood our markets cos all them tecno,Sammy,lg etc are exploiting us

princeparis: I did a small transaction with Ty and she surprised me. Being a woman and all. I know a lot of men on this NL that would give you hell once they collect your money. She delivered on her promises.
I will definitely patronise her, again and again.

@ Ty kudos to you and keep getting better.

princeparis: Picked up my gift of a powerbank yesterday for an earlier purchase. I was surprised that she even mentioned it because I was not expecting. I know a lot of sellers that would keep mute. Bibire ko se fowo ra. It is either you have integrity or you don't. This lady has integrity in abundance some men folks need to learn a thing or two from her.

herrlekan: Just got my ainol ax7 flame octacore kit kat android tablet 2gb ram + 32gb rom version from the Iyalaje 1 of Nairaland as promised today. She delivered with all the accessories that waka follow the tab. I'm highly impressed with the way she relates with her clients, thumbs up for her and 3 gbosas. Someone else told me this version is yet to be produced but tyconcepts goes the extra mile to get it done. I'm yet to charge the tab, don't expect any review for now. I will upload the screenshots later. Watch out.

FROM ANOTHER CLIENT
Ymodulus: Needed 2pcs of phones (one for me & one for my client but was too busy to get for myself.....**thinking who could do this for me at a moderate price*, TYCONCEPTS came to mind, immediately I buzzed her up, no long thing we settled for 2pcs of umi c1....Money exchange hands and since I wanted a fast process, I choose Dhl as my courier option)big boy).....It took her same day of payment to purchase, ship and gave me tracking number. Phones arrived according to estimated delivery time, all accessories intact + a well maintained communication and speed of process.

TYCONCEPTS is hereby endorsed.

FROM A CLIENT IN ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE
vicarsenal: Service Per Excellence.. If her Pre-Sales service is dis awesome, i wonder how her After-Sales service would be, Her Customer Care Center (CC) is better and faster than that of the NETWORK I use.. She updates U like an APP as ur Goods move in transit frm China till it Reaches U....Surely she's the Iyalaje ONE of NL...No Rival!
Keep Doing It.. God Be With U...

FROM A CLIENT IN ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE
whizbrain: Am back ooo.I have received my order. My God this phone is so ...
(I don't think there is a word for that yet).Whoever wants to buy a low end android phone shld go for this monster.

TY can be trusted.This is my second time buying from her.And she has proven to be trust worthy. This concept get swag die.All my Lodge pple dey my room since yesterday dey observe this phone sotee I fear one person go steal am.

FROM A CLIENT IN YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE.
bibiaremieye: She is excellent in d business and trust worthy.. just received my package and a splendid gift of 16gig class 10.. i wil continue to do business wit u.

FROM A CLIENT IN ILLORIN, KWARA STATE.
amurx: Package confirmed... If to say ratings they NL na 5star straight, she is trustworthy and a good businesswoman with good customer care service ...

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Prindu;
Your Jiayu G4s with accessories + Free class 10 16gb SD card loaded with HD GAMES as requested has being dispatched to Owerri earlier today.

Thanks for the trust and patronage smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
@tonyeverready....Have being looking for you all over....Respects!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls do u have VIFOCAL C100 or Nibiru H1C and DOOGEE VALENCIA and price
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
[b]PHONES IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT

* THL 5000 : 5.0inch, 2gb Ram/16gb Rom, 1920x1080px FHD Corning Gorilla III Glass with GFF full lamination, OS 4.4, Dual 3G Sim, WiFi, MTK6592turbo Cortex A7 Octacore 2.0GHz processor, 13mp, 5000mAh e.t.c @ #44,000.

* XIAOMI HONGOMI 1S : 4.7inch, OS MIUI V5(Basics On Android 4.3), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, CPU Qualcomm MSM8228(Snapdragon 400), Cortex A7 Quad core 1.6GHz, 1280x720px HD Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, 2000mAh, 8mp e.t.c @ #29,000.

* DOOGEE DG550: 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb ROM, MKT 6592 Octa core 1.7GHz, 1280x720px IPS OGS full lamination screen, Dual Sim(Standard+Micro), OTG, Hotspot, WiFi, 13MP, 2600mAh e.t.c @ #27,000.

* UMI C1 : Its called "the QUADCORE KILLER". 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 1280x720px, IPS LCD gorilla glass, Dual Sim, 16million colors, WiFi, 2430mAh e.t.c @ #26,000.

* KINGSING S2 : 5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 3.0GHz, 960x540px, QHD IPS Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, WiFi, 8MP, 2000mAh battery e.t.c @ #23,000.

* LEADGOO LEAD 1 : 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, Dual Sim (Standard + Micro), 13MP Camera, 1280x720px, MTK6582 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz, OGS, IPS HD Capacitive Screen, 2200mAh battery e.t.c @ #21,000.

All other tablets/phones are open for pre-order at rock-bottom prices.[/b]

In case you didn't get it at first....Here is the RETWEET grin....For every phone/tablet bought or pre-ordered from TYCONCEPTS, you get a FREE 16GB SD CARD loaded with HD GAMES at your request.

CALL or WHATSAPP : 08036965028
BBM : 7F30D384
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
cry my own testimony go bregged
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hardeshyna: cry my own testimony go bregged

E go contain like 2pages I know tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
tyconcepts:

Haba... It won't b more dan 3 words... D 3 most cherished words in d whole universe!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peawizzy(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
tyconcepts:

CAN I get this phone through you if yes how much? UHAPPY UP520
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
gregdavid: Pls do u have VIFOCAL C100 or Nibiru H1C and DOOGEE VALENCIA and price

Loading>>>>>>>

NIBIRU H1C

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
I just ordered for THL 5000 phone. Bravo to tyconcepts logistics

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.