Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298685 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
tyconcepts:

No wonder you are so special to me wink

10/10....We be doing it "my way"....
TY!!! U stil neva ans me oooooh.... Wats ur way oooo
MODIFIED:: dancing shoki for opening thread 29... Wat ll b my gift TY?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
onyenze123: I just ordered for THL 5000 phone. Bravo to tyconcepts logistics

Payment Confirmed!!!
Wheels will roll towards Enugu first thing tomorrow morning smiley
I appreciate you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
tyconcepts: @Prindu;
Your Jiayu G4s with accessories + Free class 10 16gb SD card loaded with HD GAMES as requested has being dispatched to Owerri earlier today.

Thanks for the trust and patronage smiley

Don't we guys based in the eastern part of this country got taste tho smiley....Another one added to the Jiayu G4S County

@Prindu....You are carried.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by johnbimbo12(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hardeshyna:
Haba... It won't b more dan 3 words... D 3 most cherished words in d whole universe!!
Jesus is Lord! grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
johnbimbo12:
Jesus is Lord! grin
Heeeeen iffa hear...... No b jesus is lord ooo
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls ty, let me know the accessories that comes with doogee DG550 phone to be!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 12:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls ty, let me know d accessories that comes with Doogee Dg550 my phone to be!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

One thing you need to move onward/forward is a SATISFIED CLIENT.....Am a ONE WOMAN MOPOL yet I deliver completely....Even mods can attest to the credibility and genunity of my goods and services.

Where I lag (of coz I am human), I work hard to improve and apologise for my lapses while aiming to do better.

I don't claim to be a WIKIPEDIA neither am i a jack of all trade and master of none coz am not but delivering the best is my sole aim.

PS : TYCONCEPTS didn't get this far discrediting others....Strictly hard work, integrity and genuine deals. Thanks to all who believed in me and still do....There's no TYCONCEPTS without YOU.

Kpomo & Garri needs no advert yet sells more than indomie noodles....
Sincerity, transparency and integrity you displayed right from the first time I stepped into this thread is what has kept me glued here.
There were 10s of 1000s battalions on ground before David killed Goliath with just a sling.
TYCONCEPTS...I believe you DIEEEEEEE.

Posted from my pretty and sassy Jiayu G4ssmiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2014
peacemaranatha: Pls ty, let me know d accessories that comes with Doogee Dg550 my phone to be!

Good morning Peacemaranatha;
How are you today? Apologises for just responding now.
Accessories that comes with Doogee DG550 are ;
* Phone pouch
* Earphone
* OTG
* Screen protector
* USB cable
* Card reader
* Cable winder
* Phone holder
++++Free Class 10 16gb SD card as gift >>>Courtesy of TYCONCEPTS smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2014
[b]PHONES IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT

* XIAOMI HONGOMI 1S : 4.7inch, OS MIUI V5(Basics On Android 4.3), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, CPU Qualcomm MSM8228(Snapdragon 400), Cortex A7 Quad core 1.6GHz, 1280x720px HD Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, 2000mAh, 8mp e.t.c @ #29,000.

* DOOGEE DG550: 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb ROM, MKT 6592 Octa core 1.7GHz, 1280x720px IPS OGS full lamination screen, Dual Sim(Standard+Micro), OTG, Hotspot, WiFi, 13MP, 2600mAh e.t.c @ #27,000.

* UMI C1 : Its called "the QUADCORE KILLER". 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 1280x720px, IPS LCD gorilla glass, Dual Sim, 16million colors, WiFi, 2430mAh e.t.c @ #26,000.

* KINGSING S2 : 5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 3.0GHz, 960x540px, QHD IPS Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, WiFi, 8MP, 2000mAh battery e.t.c @ #23,000.

* LEADGOO LEAD 1 : 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, Dual Sim (Standard + Micro), 13MP Camera, 1280x720px, MTK6582 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz, OGS, IPS HD Capacitive Screen, 2200mAh battery e.t.c @ #21,000.

All other tablets/phones are open for pre-order at rock-bottom prices.[/b]

In case you didn't get it at first....Here is the RETWEET grin....For every phone/tablet bought or pre-ordered from TYCONCEPTS, you get a FREE 16GB SD CARD loaded with HD GAMES at your request.

CALL or WHATSAPP : 08036965028
BBM : 7F30D384
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by prindu(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Finally d container arrives to my doorstep! O boy, see machine, na only d outside of the phone dey make me hapi lik dis wat if I come enter inside wetin go happen embarassed . Fully loaded jiayu G4S(accessories no be here o.. grin).
Lady F(tyconcepts), u too gbaski...thanks a million! It's nice doing business wit u and i hop to doing more bizbiz.. cheesy.

By d way, I saw something like computers and gadgets in d receipt... Does dat mean I can get a laptop from u? Anyway i will get in touch wit u on dat. Tanx once again! cool.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2014
prindu: Finally d container arrives to my doorstep! O boy, see machine, na only d outside of the phone dey make me hapi lik dis wat if I come enter inside wetin go happen embarassed . Fully loaded jiayu G4S(accessories no be here o.. grin).
Lady F(tyconcepts), u too gbaski...thanks a million! It's nice doing business wit u and i hop to doing more bizbiz.. cheesy.

By d way, I saw something like computers and gadgets in d receipt... Does dat mean I can get a laptop from u? Anyway i will get in touch wit u on dat. Tanx once again! cool.

You can't behold Jiayu G4S and not be enchanted by the mere looks of it. I feel you bro coz am in your shoes. By the time you start navigating through its interior, you would be spell bound.

Posted from my enchanter Jiayu G4s smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by undisputed25(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2014
I've been on ghost mode since page 1
Now I need to get my phone to be soon
Pls what's the use of fingerprint on phone
am scared about leagoo lead1 pls review the battery lifespan and display anyone that has used this phone pls... Or elephone p2000 pls comment on this two phone or dg 550 this are the phone that made me feel confuse am most concern on battery and display pls comment
One love
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Doubletee13:

You can't behold Jiayu G4S and not be enchanted by the mere looks of it. I feel you bro coz am in your shoes. By the time you start navigating through its interior, you would be spell bound.

Posted from my enchanter Jiayu G4s smiley
can u try using mtkdroid tools to change imei of this phone if it will work cos am buying this phone oct end
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2014
undisputed25: I've been on ghost mode since page 1
am scared about leagoo lead1 pls review the battery lifespan and display anyone that has used this phone pls... Or elephone p2000 pls comment on this two phone or dg 550 this are the phone that made me feel confuse am most concern on battery and display pls comment
One love
acording to chinamobilemag.com the battery of p2000 is below average for a heavy user i.e hard gamer and browser
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

Wasiu the conductor is a damn right Nicca grin

IdeeEsperanza...Cube and Chuwi are on the down slide price now....Take advantage o!

Say that name you gave me again....I need to hear it for a sure Thursday wink

Obonganwan!!!
I'm still working towards acquiring those babes.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2014
undisputed25: I've been on ghost mode since page 1
One love

Fingerprint scanners are used for securing mobile devices under biometric lock and key migrated to handhelds....In other words, it means you can use your finger print to safely lock and unlock your phone.

You don't have to be scared of Leadgoo Lead 1...Its a low-budget phone with up to date features, good display of 1280x720px and a full capacity battery of 2200mAh capacity. More on it here :::Leadgoo Lead 1:::

For now I say NO to Elephone P2000

Doogee DG550 has good display and reasonable battery life + other features you can't ignore. More on it here :::Doogee DG550.

Don't be confused...Just settle for a phone that's good and in line with your budget.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2014
prindu: Finally d container arrives to my doorstep! O boy, see machine, na only d outside of the phone dey make me hapi lik dis wat if I come enter inside wetin go happen embarassed . Fully loaded jiayu G4S(accessories no be here o.. grin).

Your happiness is contagious.... Thanks for the patronage and trust. Just by sight and you are in love..Jiayu don't disappoint so be ready for a fun ride with you latest "baby".
Yes what you saw on the receipt is what it is smiley More biz to come.

Cheers to the people of Owerri!!!

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2014
So Excited!!! Buying a Huge Data Plan ASAP!

I received my THL 5000 and other accessories yesterday as TY promised. I was so busy yesterday i couldn't update the House.

Men! I Love this phone, TY thanks so much for the 16GB Card....
I'll do d review soonest... Wanna check it out for some days..
It's gonna be titled '' Beauty and the Beast''

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2014
tyconcepts: @Vicarsenal;
Your THL 5000 + all requested & Free class 10 16gb SD card loaded with HD GAMES has being dispatched to Ado-Ekiti.

BEFORE PACKAGING

vicarsenal: So Excited!!! Buying a Huge Data Plan ASAP!

I received my THL 5000 and other accessories yesterday as TY promised. I was so busy yesterday i couldn't update the House.

Men! I Love this phone, TY thanks so much for the 16GB Card....
I'll do d review soonest... Wanna check it out for some days..
It's gonna be titled '' Beauty and the Beast''

Your patience was beyond human understanding and satisfying you beyond satisfaction was only necessary.
Thanks for believing in me...At the end you got exactly what you desired Black THL 5000
We await reviews soonest.
Smiles at Beauty and the Beast.....You would have said Ojukwu and Bianca grin grin

You can reach :::OCTAVO::: for cheap android data plan...Tested and confirmed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by undisputed25(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

Fingerprint scanners are used for securing mobile devices under biometric lock and key migrated to handhelds....In other words, it means you can use your finger print to safely lock and unlock your phone.

You don't have to be scared of Leadgoo Lead 1...Its a low-budget phone with up to date features, good display of 1280x720px and a full capacity battery of 2200mAh capacity. More on it here :::Leadgoo Lead 1:::

For now I say NO to Elephone P2000

Doogee DG550 has good display and reasonable battery life + other features you can't ignore. More on it here :::Doogee DG550.

Don't be confused...Just settle for a phone that's good and in line with your budget.
thanks ty, you still don't know why I love this thread...until I buy this machine... what's ur latest price for that dg550 and the accessories
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
undisputed25:
thanks ty, you still don't know why I love this thread...until I buy this machine... what's ur latest price for that dg550 and the accessories

Thanks for loving this thread {am curiously waiting to know} and for dropping by...{No more ghostmode because we don dey see you}smiley
Latest price for Doogee DG550 now is 27,000.

Accessories are;
* Phone pouch
* Earphone
* OTG
* Screen protector
* USB cable
* Card reader
* Cable winder
* Phone holder
++++Free Class 10 16gb SD card as gift >>>Courtesy of TYCONCEPTS
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
onyenze123: I just ordered for THL 5000 phone. Bravo to tyconcepts logistics

@Onyenze123;
Your THL5000 with full accessories + Free class 10 16gb SD card was dispatched to Enugu this morning and already awaiting collection. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Tolu91(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
just passing
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tolu91: just passing

#Branch smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peawizzy(f): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

#Branch smiley
UHAPPY UP520 smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
starlightRR: do you still have UMI C1 in stock? ....and how can i locate you at warri on sat/sun to get the phone?

UMI C1 delievered personally to StarlightRR today here in Warri with full accessories + Free class 10 SD card loaded with HD GAMES...As E Dey Hot grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

Good morning Peacemaranatha;
How are you today? Apologises for just responding now.
Accessories that comes with Doogee DG550 are ;
* Phone pouch
* Earphone
* OTG
* Screen protector
* USB cable
* Card reader
* Cable winder
* Phone holder
++++Free Class 10 16gb SD card as gift >>>Courtesy of TYCONCEPTS smiley
Alright, just wait till i place my order.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
peacemaranatha: Alright, just wait till i place my order.

Ready when you are Sir. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by starlightRR(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

UMI C1 delievered personally to StarlightRR today here in Warri with full accessories + Free class 10 SD card loaded with HD GAMES...As E Dey Hot grin

yes o.... nice phone
pls update me on any phone with corning glass 3, kitkat and at least 1gig ram
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Anticipating
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dellaziz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
tyconcepts:

Ready when you are Sir. Thanks.
he pix of w

why don't you tell your customers to post the pix of what they bought, it would raise your credibility profile higher

A REAL BIG FAN OF TY

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.