Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298240 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by zaimeg: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Cube talk 9x 32gb to Port Harcourt?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy October/Independence. God Bless Nigeria.

Say A Prayer For Nigeria.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2014
zaimeg: Cube talk 9x 32gb to Port Harcourt?

Cube Talk 9x 32gb = #39,000
Courier to PH = #2,000
Total = #41,000

Happy October/Independence smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Graphene(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2014
I still await your response on the xiaomi Mipad, redmi1s and the redmi note 4G. Also,how much can I get the Teclast Air 3G. This seems like a nice tablet with a new and beefy 1.8GHz quadcore ,64bit intel SoC . Plus there are rumours online that this tablet can dual boot Android Os and Windows Os.
Thanks Ty, good job by the way
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2014
JohnQueen:
patiently waiting

Count down to Kingsing S2.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Graphene: I still await your response on the xiaomi Mipad, redmi1s and the redmi note 4G. Also,how much can I get the Teclast Air 3G. This seems like a nice tablet with a new and beefy 1.8GHz quadcore ,64bit intel SoC . Plus there are rumours online that this tablet can dual boot Android Os and Windows Os.
Thanks Ty, good job by the way

Xiaomi Mipad = #53,700
Redmi 1s = loading
Redmi Note 4G = loading

Am whoaed at the Telecast Air 3G's specs and more whoaed at the fact that it can dual boot on android & window but sadly its not on supplier's portal.

Thanks dear and happy independence.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
codedmax: I've been viewin dis trend, on lowkey mode n i must say madam ty kudos, u really good at what u do

Alot of positve comment on dis cube talk tab of tin me self dey use corner eye d luk am....grincheesygrin

How portable z it @user's dat gut d tab with em can 9.7" be compared to an average 8"tab in size/portability (i mean to take around with ease)??

Codedmax being following codedly grin
Don't just eye it...Own it.
Cube talk 9x is slim and portable so taking it around is made easy by its built already.
Over to the users in the house plz.

Xda did a reasonable review on it here ; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2789340.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iscom(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
How much is doogee dg900? If you have it.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by santuse: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ty since. You. Are. Not responding to whatsapp, pls how much to preorder ainol bw1ii and ax9. If you have other tabs with higher specs but within this tabs price range let me know
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
iscom: Doogee dg900 is how much? @ yenagoa

iscom: How much is doogee dg900? If you have it.

Happy October.
Doogee Turbo2 DG900 isn't officially released yet but am keeping tabs on it for sure. Courier to Yenagoa from Warri is #1,500.
Doogee can't ceased to amaze me with their phones, low priced and high specs.

Highlight Of Doogee Turbo2 DG900;

Model - Doogee DG900
Band - 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
         3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
OS - Android 4.4
CPU - MTK6592, Cortex-A7 Octa core, 1.7GHz
GPU - Mali-450
ROM - 16GB
RAM - 2GB
Display Size - 5 Inch Corning Gorilla glass3
Resolution - 1920*1080 pixels
Screen Color - 16000K Colors
Card Extend - Support TF card up to 64GB extended
Camera/Picture Resolution - Dual Cameras, 8.0MP front camera, 16.0MP back camera.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
santuse: Ty since. You. Are. Not responding to whatsapp, pls how much to preorder ainol bw1ii and ax9. If you have other tabs with higher specs but within this tabs price range let me know

Santuse apologises for the Whatsapp silence, not intentional.
Messages obviously pushed yours under.
Stocking of tabs lately for me is rare. So all is open to pre-order.
Ainol Bw1 II = #25,000.
Ainol AX9 = #25,000.
We can talk on Whatsapp.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
I see you Dellaziz grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dellaziz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
tyconcepts: I see you Dellaziz grin

i c u too TYCONCEPT grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by cafedeluv(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
I just ordered for an Mlais Note Pro from this amazing woman. She's been really wonderful from our first conversation till now. I'm really impressed with her.
Hope to do more business with you.

PS: If not that she's already happily married, I would have wheeled her to the registry myself smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
If cube talk 9x can be nailed on N25,000 grin then I'll buy half dozen for a start for my family cool grin
Happy Independence Day Celebration.
Everywere for lag just dry no meriment!! shocked
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
cafedeluv: I just ordered for an Mlais Note Pro from this amazing woman. She's been really wonderful from our first conversation till now. I'm really impressed with her.
Hope to do more business with you.

PS: If not that she's already happily married, I would have wheeled her to the registry myself smiley

Cafedeluv locked on Mlais Note Pro...First business for October first, am tempted to add a little nudge to your package grin We see about that as we proceed.
Conversation flowed easily like talking to an old friend...He actually made me quote a lesser price for him with his flawlessness but I no mind grin

PS : If wishes were horses the wheels to the registry would have comes handy but someone beat you to it. tongue

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by santuse: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ty I will go for ax9, hope you will extend the promo to me coz of Nigerian independence, if I pay today pls grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
october things, waiting for the end of this month to buy my jiayu g4s. Counting down to days.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
santuse: Ty I will go for ax9, hope you will extend the promo to me coz of Nigerian independence, if I pay today pls grin grin grin

Ax9 is a nice choice also...You don't need to break a bank.
As per the promo, September don end naa but I'll see what I can do....Not promising o!!! Happy Independence.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
selfmadeOLX: If cube talk 9x can be nailed on N25,000 grin then I'll buy half dozen for a start for my family cool grin
Happy Independence Day Celebration.
Everywere for lag just dry no meriment!! shocked

At #25,000 for Cube Talk 9x everyone should own a factory o!!!
Happy independence...Head burn for Warri here also....No flex.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by coobboy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
tyconcepts:

Happy October.
Doogee Turbo2 DG900 isn't officially released yet but am keeping tabs on it for sure. Courier to Yenagoa from Warri is #1,500.
Doogee can't ceased to amaze me with their phones, low priced and high specs.

Highlight Of Doogee Turbo2 DG900;

Model - Doogee DG900
Band - 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
         3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
OS - Android 4.4
CPU - MTK6592, Cortex-A7 Octa core, 1.7GHz
GPU - Mali-450
ROM - 16GB
RAM - 2GB
Display Size - 5 Inch Corning Gorilla glass3
Resolution - 1920*1080 pixels
Screen Color - 16000K Colors
Card Extend - Support TF card up to 64GB extended
Camera/Picture Resolution - Dual Cameras, 8.0MP front camera, 16.0MP back camera.

How much would this one be going for please?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
coobboy:
How much would this one be going for please?

Price is yet unknown as the Doogee Turbo2 DG900 hasn't being officially released into the market...We are still waiting.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Graphene(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
thanks for your reply on the mipad, one more, the teclast air x98 can be gotten for what price?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by codedmax(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
tyconcepts:

Codedmax being following codedly grin
Don't just eye it...Own it.
Cube talk 9x is slim and portable so taking it around is made easy by its built already.
Over to the users in the house plz.

Xda did a reasonable review on it here ; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2789340.

cheesycheesygrin
Anty ty u get mouth ntin do u at all,
codedly grin Let me tour around dat review m sure i wuld giv me more insight, m a member of xda btw.!!
#talkdtalk
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Graphene: thanks for your reply on the mipad, one more, the teclast air x98 can be gotten for what price?

The telecast isn't on my supplier's portal so I really can't say but I will find out ASAP.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
pgo17: october things, waiting for the end of this month to buy my jiayu g4s. Counting down to days.

The October we long talked is here....
#Jiayu county is ready to receive you with open arms. smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by princeparis(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is my first post on NL with my new wife, cubetalk 9x 32gb version. It been tantalizing me.
The tablet is a beauty to behold. The pictures did no justice to the tab. It fully rooted. I initially find it difficult to gain root but Google is always ready. I flashed a rooted stock ROM. Funny I tot I would have issues with sdcard has is reported but my old techno 8gb card worked in it. Touch response is smooth. I have not noticed any bugs or lags. No hanging. Battery life is awesome. Imei has been change to BB. GLO BIS is working fine but not blazing with speed due to their yeye network in my area. I don't curse them tire, the thing no just pull data at all with full 3g.
@Ty, thanks for introducing me to my second wife. she is a great companion. You are 100% forgiven for the courier wahala.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Udeani(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
house... Pls between doogee dg550 and mlais note pro, which is better.. And more info on the price and waybill to enugu pls.. Advices on which to buy is highly needed.. Tnks all
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Ibrahimd2nd(m): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2014
how much is doogee dg310 to Abuja and the list of games that comes with it
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by codedmax(m): 1:52am On Oct 02, 2014
tyconcepts:

Nice review i must say,
This is one hell of a tab, for such price nd spec, its a must get the review above just made me fell fall in luv wid dis tab cheesycheesy nw listed on my top budget 4 dis month, #watch dis space.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Udeani: house... Pls between doogee dg550 and mlais note pro, which is better.. And more info on the price and waybill to enugu pls.. Advices on which to buy is highly needed.. Tnks all

Good morning Udeani. How was your night?
Doogee DG550 & Mlais Note Pro are different phones with different specs and best of their worlds smiley
Dooogee DG550 is a 1gb ram phone with cool specs.....Mlais Note Pro is a 2gb ram phone with other mouth watering specs to go with it.
Doogee DG550 is #27,000
Mlais Note Pro is #35,000.
My advise is "Go with your choice specs and budget when choosing".
Waybill to Enugu from Warri is #1,500.
Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Udeani(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2014
@tyconcepts.. Tnk U sir.. I appreciate ur work. Sir you have been dealing dos phones before, pls do any of them have factory fault like battery or hardware issue? Cos thats my fear. Are they solid as the company stated? And how long will it take for delivery to enugu. Tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.