Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298389 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2014
callydon:

Ma'am TY, this is d happiest news so far... Though I've been following ur order personally, I was aware of d package being Germany then Belgium.

Now eagerly waiting 4d parcel to get to u for onward delivery to us.

Still Waiting...

Keep calm and trust TYCONCEPTS wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Mitchely:
...amt >> dreamt
...nue >> avenue
...rtz >> quartz
...oze >> snooze
...mth >> warmth
...iek >> shriek
...gry >> hungry
...thm >> rhythm
...koo >> cuckoo
...spy >> crispy
...sip >> gossip
...lem >> emblem
...uid >> liquid
...tyr >> martyr
...meg >> nutmeg

Sir you almost nailed it last night but Sleemoon didn't give you a chance.... Next time is not far.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by kenomobola(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
tyconcepts:

ATTENTION : CALLYDON & KENOMOBOLA......STATUS HAS CHANGED

The parcel with your order just entered Lagos, Nigeria. Though it hasn't landed at my location for dispatch to your various locations, I thought it right to keep you guys updated as events unfold. You will be cuddling your THL 4000 sooner than soon.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Phones are here.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
tyconcepts:

You can get it when you want it Sir.
price please Ma!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
tyconcepts:
Phones are here.....

Are u referring to our PHONE?
If yes,u can send mine tomorrow cos I don wait tire oooooohhhhhh!!!!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2014
kenomobola:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!...

I understand the feeling.....Its contagious wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2014
selfmadeOLX:

price please Ma!

Sorry am just replying to this....No thanks to network.

16gb = #45,000
32gb = #50,000.

Welcome.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2014
callydon:

Are u referring to our PHONE?
If yes,u can send mine tomorrow cos I don wait tire oooooohhhhhh!!!!!!

Hot bloodied Callydon....Calm down n sip cold beer wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Package RECEIVED by Miss TY, awaiting comfirmation 4rm her.
Plz TY note dt my phone just packed up, therefore I can't whatsapp anymore.plz mode of communication should be through sms n calls.
Thanks once again.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2014
callydon:
Package RECEIVED by Miss TY, awaiting comfirmation 4rm her.
Plz TY note dt my phone just packed up, therefore I can't whatsapp anymore.plz mode of communication should be through sms n calls.
Thanks once again.

Package receive by TYCONCEPTS.... Seal yet to be broken. Heading home in a public transport (The money for the Lamborghini is not yet complete) grin grin

I noticed your absence on Whatsapp days back....Doesn't affect communication.

Loved the way you stalked the parcel.

CC : Kenomobola
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
tyconcepts:

ATTENTION : CALLYDON & KENOMOBOLA......STATUS HAS CHANGED

The parcel with your order just entered Lagos, Nigeria. Though it hasn't landed at my location for dispatch to your various locations, I thought it right to keep you guys updated as events unfold. You will be cuddling your THL 4000 sooner than soon.

Thanks for your patience so far.

our THL 4000 has landed......

Callydon : I would dispatched yours first thing tomorrow morning to Illorin and keep up via phone calls till you receive it same tomorrow.

Kenomobola : I would dispatch yours first thing tomorrow morning to Lagos and you would receive the next day.

I would have dispatched both today but your locations requires early dispatch.

Thank you.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dharay99: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Still waiting for elephone g7.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by osic(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hi everyone, I'd love to know the price of the Doogee Dagger DG550 , if i can get it in lagos, and if the battery is replaceable, thank you!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
osic:
Hi everyone, I'd love to know the price of the Doogee Dagger DG550 , if i can get it in lagos, and if the battery is replaceable, thank you!

Hi Osic;

Doogee DG550 = #28,000.
Yes you can get it in Lagos......I courier nation wide.
Yes the battery is removable/replaceable.

Whatsapp : 08036965028.

Welcome.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
dharay99:
Still waiting for elephone g7.

Bros abeg chill.

The phone isn't available yet like I told you...Use the ones they have released already or chill a little while longer.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dharay99: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
tyconcepts:

Bros abeg chill.

The phone isn't available yet like I told you...Use the ones they have released already or chill a little while longer.

I prefer chilling o0..#saw its to b released towards d ending of dec.

#thnkz
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ma'am TY, plz rem my wrist watch oh...
Thanks in advance.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
dharay99:

I prefer chilling o0..#saw its to b released towards d ending of dec.

#thnkz

Better.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
callydon:
Ma'am TY, plz rem my wrist watch oh...
Thanks in advance.

I won't forget.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by osic(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
tyconcepts:

Hi Osic;

Doogee DG550 = #28,000.
Yes you can get it in Lagos......I courier nation wide.
Yes the battery is removable/replaceable.

Whatsapp : 08036965028.

Welcome.

how much is the spare battery? And do i pay on delivery?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
osic:

how much is the spare battery? And do i pay on delivery?

Spare battery isn't available at the moment, just the battery that came with it (2600mAh).
Pay on delivery isn't available in Port Harcourt....My integrity speaks for itself.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by osic(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
tyconcepts:

Spare battery isn't available at the moment, just the battery that came with it (2600mAh).
Pay on delivery isn't available in Port Harcourt....My integrity speaks for itself.

Thank you.

i stay in lagos, Ikorodu to be precise
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
osic:

i stay in lagos, Ikorodu to be precise

Cool also....Courier to Lagos is available and you can choose delivery point because the courier I use to Lagos has office in Ojota, Iyana Ipaja, Mile 2, Jibowu..... All you have to do is walk into the office you choose and pick the parcel.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by wunderkiind(m): 5:42am On Dec 10, 2014
good day everyone!
Pls, what are your recommendations/suggestions for a goood phone between 13-15k price range? Cc tyconcepts thanks! smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2014
wunderkiind:
good day everyone!
Pls, what are your recommendations/suggestions for a goood phone between 13-15k price range? Cc tyconcepts thanks! smiley

Up your 15k by 2k and go for Doogee DG310.....Its your best bang for that price range.

Welcome.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2014
:::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::

Phones....

* Doogee DG550 (Black) = #28,000

* Elephone G5 (White) = #25,000

* Doogee DG580 (Black) = #24,000

* THL T6 Pro (Black) = #23,000

* Kingsing S2 (Black) = #23,000

* Doogee DG310 (Black) = #17,000

SD Cards....

* Class 10 SD card 16gb = #2,000

Power Banks....

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500

All Communication Channels Remains Same ;

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028

BBM : 7F30D384

E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail.com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
tyconcepts:

our THL 4000 has landed......

Callydon : I would dispatched yours first thing tomorrow morning to Illorin and keep up via phone calls till you receive it same tomorrow.

Kenomobola : I would dispatch yours first thing tomorrow morning to Lagos and you would receive the next day.

I would have dispatched both today but your locations requires early dispatch.

Thank you.

DISPATCHED >>>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
IdeeEsperanza:
Paid in 10k (part payment) to Obonganwan for DG310. To be completed in a few days time.

#Expecting goodies too!!

Full payment complete.....I would dispatch your Doogee DG310 tomorrow.

"Ufan" I appreciate you and all....I will send you my next edition of Edikang Ikong soup which I bet would make more sense then the first edition....Thanks to you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
SAY HELLO TO THE DOOGEE FAMILY

One good thing about the Doogee siblings is their names ;

* Voyager

* Kiss me

* Dagger

Another good they are true to spec, they operate on "What you see is exactly what you get".

* Decent battery life

* Cripsy camera

* Savvy features

* Love on first sight body build.

The other good thing about them is that they don't leave a hole in your wallet neither do you have to break a bank to own one of these beauties.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Chikago(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
tyconcepts:
SAY HELLO TO THE DOOGEE FAMILY

One good thing about the Doogee siblings is their names ;

* Voyager

* Kiss me

* Dagger

Another good they are true to spec, they operate on "What you see is exactly what you get".

* Decent battery life

* Cripsy camera

* Savvy features

* Love on first sight body build.

The other good thing about them is that they don't leave a hole in your wallet neither do you have to break a bank to won one of these beauties.

Edit to change "won".
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chikago:

Edit to change "won".

You don't have to quote the whole sermon to correct...Plz unquote.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.