Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009002 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2016
tallboo:

Samsung 50" Smart UHD 4K LED TV 2015 Model
Model UE50JU6400
Price : 210k

Does it av 3D n do u av d 55"?

No 3D sir and the 55" is available sir, Samsung UE55JU6400.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Still reviewing my new price list, would paste once out.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Tunar18(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2016
LED
acunon:

Smart LED or LED?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Femsmart(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
acunon:
Still reviewing my new price list, would paste once out.

I need a 32" TV new around '50k' in Oyo town... Can you deliver? Let me know the models around that budget so I can go for the best.
Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Femsmart:

I need a 32" TV new around '50k' in Oyo town... Can you deliver? Let me know the models around that budget so I can go for the best.
Thanks.
Baba don hammer. Make I follow come jolly
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by donsheva: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
mr acunon , do you do repairs, i have a samsung LED TV that has developed a fault..

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Femsmart(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Baba don hammer. Make I follow come jolly

I still be small boy ooo. I just wan manage this small one. We no dey see you for exchanging again. All people I sent to you said PayPal don hammer you.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tunar18:
LED
I have given you the price sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Femsmart:

Thanks.
You mean you need a new 32" LED? If yes, i don't sell new tvs. You can get the ordinary LED 32" SAMSUNG/LG for 50k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
donsheva:
mr acunon , do you do repairs, i have a samsung LED TV that has developed a fault..
Yes sir, I do repairs
It may be a screen function or side chips problem, are you in lagos?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Femsmart:

I still be small boy ooo. I just wan manage this small one. We no dey see you for exchanging again. All people I sent to you said PayPal don hammer you.
Me sef dey look for money to buy 75 inches 3D smart curve TV ni oooo from Acunon so I don go buy one drum to dey save #1000 per day.
I still dey do exchange ooo just that I dey use my brain this days. Make I no derail thread
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by donsheva: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
yes, around Obadore, Igando. how can we meet up

acunon:

Yes sir, I do repairs
It may be a screen function or side chips problem, are you in lagos?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Femsmart(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Me sef dey look for money to buy 75 inches 3D smart curve TV ni oooo from Acunon so I don go buy one drum to dey save #1000 per day.
I still dey do exchange ooo just that I dey use my brain this days. Make I no derail thread

Million Naira TV. I don shut up.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by sekesi2009(m): 4:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, Acunnon has given me another samsung smart led tv as he had promised. This time, he sent me a neat 2016 model samsung 32 inch yesterday and so far so good, i think the tv will surpass my expectations cos i really like it.

5 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by aieromon(m): 5:23am On Oct 06, 2016
sekesi2009:
Fellow Nairalanders, Acunnon has given me another samsung smart led tv as he had promised. This time, he sent me a neat 2016 model samsung 32 inch yesterday and so far so good, i think the tv will surpass my expectations cos i really like it.

You received a TV you didn't like and you didn't share pics on this thread. Now you've received a 2016 model TV and you still dont want to share pics abi? You must post pictures or else I will send my boys to come and collect their property. grin grin

Enjoy your new baby and remember to share pictures on this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2016
donsheva:
yes, around Obadore, Igando. how can we meet up

Alaba international is not that far from igando, when you get to alaba ask of Saint peter church alaba international ojo lagos n call me 08062363420. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ommo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
acunon:

aieromon:

You received a TV you didn't like and you didn't share pics on this thread. Now you've received a 2016 model TV and you still dont want to share pics abi? You must post pictures or else I will send my boys to come and collect their property. grin grin
Enjoy your new baby and remember to share pictures on this thread.
Thanks.

@ ACUNON

From the above post, i can see you have some 2016 model. Do you also have 2016 model for big screen like 48", 50" and 55". How much do they go for?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
ommo:

@ ACUNON

From the above post, i can see you have some 2016 model. Do you also have 2016 model for big screen like 48", 50" and 55". How much do they go for?
Hi sir
I don't have any 2016 models for any of that size for know. Only late 2015 models like the JS series for 55" and 65". Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by sekesi2009(m): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2016
@ aieromon, Acunnon called me this morning to inform me that the samsung tv he sent to me wasnt a 2016 but a 2013 model. He said it was a mistake on his part. As a result, i had a lengthy talk with him and he reassured me that he is still going to resolve it in my favour. Though, the tv is ok. It is a F series with lots of multiple connections such as 3 hdmi ports, 3 scart, etc. and so far so good, its working perfectly as i am enjoying it even though am yet to explore all its functions.
As for its pictures, i will soon upload it here.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2016
sekesi2009:
@ aieromon, Acunnon called me this morning to inform me that the samsung tv he sent to me wasnt a 2016 but a 2013 model. He said it was a mistake on his part. As a result, i had a lengthy talk with him and he reassured me that he is still going to resolve it in my favour. Though, the tv is ok. It is a F series with lots of multiple connections such as 3 hdmi ports, 3 scart, etc. and so far so good, its working perfectly as i am enjoying it even though am yet to explore all its functions.
As for its pictures, i will soon upload it here.
Enjoy
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Emperoh(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
acunon:
Good morning World, have a great day ahead

I am looking for a 55" 3D Smart TV. Any make; preferably late 2015 to 2016.
If you have in stock, please post here or let me know price.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jamih: 1:16am On Oct 08, 2016
do you have a 32 inch lg or samsung led tv..what is the cost
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Emperoh:

I am looking for a 55" 3D Smart TV. Any make; preferably late 2015 to 2016.
If you have in stock, please post here or let me know price.
Hi sir
The available Smart 3D 55" LED TV 2015-2016 is a Samsung SUHD 4K LED TV. Most 2015 and above TVs don't come with 3D as it was discontinued. But you can get a 2015 Smart hub TinzenOS LED Samsung TV 55" for 220k UE55J6300/UE55J5500 and the rest and LG 55LB700. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2016
jamih:
do you have a 32 inch lg or samsung led tv..what is the cost
Hi sir
Its available for 50k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by slydog(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
acunon:

Hi sir
Its available for 50k

Still waiting for your reviewed price list
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by YoungBrain: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
pls. how much for a simple 55inches led
with HD input no 3D etc.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
YoungBrain:

pls. how much for a simple 55inches led
with HD input no 3D etc.
Its 160k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by temitimx19(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please how much is LG or Samsung 42" smart TV tnx
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
temitimx19:
Please how much is LG or Samsung 42" smart TV tnx
Hi sir
95k sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.