Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1010759 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by spartacus11(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
acunon:

You can send it to me, via GIG Logistics to alaba international market ojo lagos branch to me and once fixed it will be shipped back to you via the same company. But hurry as price may not be stable.

thanks for the reply, you mean God Is Good transport company

ok can i have your detail you know i will need to send it to you, so it can get to you

this is my first time doing this and when you fix it,
how save will it be during transit the screen won't get broken

how do i also make payments, I'm i making full payment or part payment,
if i do send it and you receive it how long will it take you to fix it and send it back to me
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by PHILipu1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please sir,how much can i get 42 inches LG led tv with 2 or more AV input. How do i get it here in Auchi,Edo state without coming to Lagos?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
PHILipu1:
Please sir,how much can i get 42 inches LG led tv with 2 or more AV input.
How do i get it here in Auchi,Edo state without coming to Lagos?
Hi
Its 95k sir, it can be shipped via GIG Logistics. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
spartacus11:

thanks for the reply, you mean God Is Good transport company Yes sir

ok can i have your detail you know i will need to send it to you, so it can get to you

NWOSU, tel 08062363420 address alaba intl ojo

this is my first time doing this and when you fix it,
how save will it be during transit the screen won't get broken

GIG will take responsibility of that, and you are advise to use the insurance method

how do i also make payments, I'm i making full payment or part payment,
you will need to send your full payment after the item has gotten to me

if i do send it and you receive it how long will it take you to fix it and send it back to me

fixing usually takes a day or two depending

Thanks

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tomorrow deal maybe

55" LG OLED Smart 3D FHD or UHD (in pack, like new with full accessories)
40" Samsung curved TinzenOS smart hub tv

You can place your orders now!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Godspikin: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please do you have this Samsung TV in stock

UE48J6300AK
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jmord(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
acunon:
Cheap Sales of Plasma,Lcd and Led televison set is here for good.If you are in any part of lagos, then don't miss this part of good news, the sales of Samsung,Lg,Panasonic,Philips,Sony,Bush, Luxor, Sharp, Vizio, Sanyo and many more televison set of varying size is here,we are located at Saint peter road Alaba
international market Ojo Lagos. don't let any one deceive you by giving you fake and not lasting products. my goods will be tested ten times in my shop before you leave and even though you are from far, you can simply send friends you know in lagos to inspect your goods before you can pay and it will be sent to you via waybill. Call 08062363420 for enquiry about the price and location. You can also hit me up on Whatsapp and on Bbm for more info and pictures of what you are buying.
Whatsapp:07010381875
Bbm: D1E6ADD4
pls endeavor to call for price and location for goods
inspection. thanks!

makes sense
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jmord(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
acunon:
Cheap Sales of Plasma,Lcd and Led televison set is here for good.If you are in any part of lagos, then don't miss this part of good news, the sales of Samsung,Lg,Panasonic,Philips,Sony,Bush, Luxor, Sharp, Vizio, Sanyo and many more televison set of varying size is here,we are located at Saint peter road Alaba
international market Ojo Lagos. don't let any one deceive you by giving you fake and not lasting products. my goods will be tested ten times in my shop before you leave and even though you are from far, you can simply send friends you know in lagos to inspect your goods before you can pay and it will be sent to you via waybill. Call 08062363420 for enquiry about the price and location. You can also hit me up on Whatsapp and on Bbm for more info and pictures of what you are buying.
Whatsapp:07010381875
Bbm: D1E6ADD4
pls endeavor to call for price and location for goods
inspection. thanks!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Godspikin:
Please do you have this Samsung TV in stock

UE48J6300AK
Hi
Its available sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Jmord:

makes sense
Thanks
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by djkaneo(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Hi Acunon, I need a powerful Blu-ray home theater with 3D and Wi-fi.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrjojo: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Terrybabanla:
Acunon, your TVs are way very expensive, not affordable at all, and you're not ready to negotiate the price. When you trying to negotiate price with him he goes 'No sir, that's my last price' in kinda arrogant way and take forever to reply your msg. Your overwhelmed customers is really getting to your head. Please remember how you started. You're selling tukunbos not new so your price should be fair.
I agree, the difference between his and New is just so little I will rather opt for a brand new, no offence Mr acunon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
djkaneo:
Hi Acunon, I need a powerful Blu-ray home theater with 3D and Wi-fi.
Hi, it's available sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
mrjojo:
I agree, the difference between his and New is just so little I will rather opt for a brand new, no offence Mr acunon
Lols, can you spot the difference between mine and New as little. There is a huge discount waiting for you if you can.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Most people talk as if there is a little difference between a tokunbo TV and new one

My 32" LED(samsung or LG) goes for 60k while the new goes for 85k and above( would you call 25k little)
40/42" LED goes for 95k whole a new goes for 150k(55k is that so low)
40"/42" smart sold for 110k,brand new goes maybe 180k and above
And the list continues

Most people here doesn't knw the essence of an European product, you can't and will never compare the standards to Korea/china made of new ones. Pls do proper research before bumping my thread with thrash. If the price doesn't favour you, you can ask for prices of brand new again to get current price.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrjojo: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
acunon:

Lols, can you spot the difference between mine and New as little. There is a huge discount waiting for you if you can.
you sell LG led 32 inches for 65k, while they sell brand new @ LG store 85k, you sell mimi home theater for 35k, brand new is currently 40k,, (jumia) , with warranty ofcourse, personally buying new is more reasonable going with ur prices.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrjojo: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
acunon:
Most people talk as if there is a little difference between a tokunbo TV and new one

My 32" LED(samsung or LG) goes for 60k while the new goes for 85k and above( would you call 25k little)
40/42" LED goes for 95k whole a new goes for 150k(55k is that so low)
40"/42" smart sold for 110k,brand new goes maybe 180k and above
And the list continues

Most people here doesn't knw the essence of an European product, you can't and will never compare the standards to Korea/china made of new ones. Pls do proper research before bumping my thread with thrash. If the price doesn't favour you, you can ask for prices of brand new again to get current price.
Bros no be fight, the last time I check every one is entitled to his own opinion

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
mrjojo:
you sell LG led 32 inches for 65k, while they sell brand new @ LG store 85k, you sell mimi home theater for 35k, brand new is currently 40k,, (jumia) , with warranty ofcourse, personally buying new is more reasonable going with ur prices.
. You are still making big mistake, I only gave you a good deal of 40k for a bluray 3D mini home theater system for 40k,which you can never and will never get that for new. You can opt for brand new if you have the funds, those who feel it's more expensive will buy tokunbo. Shikina!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrjojo: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
acunon:
. You are still making big mistake, I only gave you a good deal of 40k for a bluray 3D mini home theater system for 40k,which you can never and will never get that for new. You can opt for brand new if you have the funds, those who feel it's more expensive will buy tokunbo. Shikina!!!!
it all good Bros, cheers
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2017
Harizonal123 am expecting you

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Olucheye(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Olucheye:
Good Afternoon Mr Acunon,

Please i'd like to know how much it will cost me to get the following;

1. Tv Stand
2. 3D Glasses

for this Tv http:///2jR4HLv

it's a Samsung 50" model
Hi
The link is bad
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Olucheye:
Good Afternoon Mr Acunon,

Please i'd like to know how much it will cost me to get the following;

1. Tv Stand
2. 3D Glasses

for this Tv http:///2jR4HLv

it's a Samsung 50" model
Seen
The TV stand is 8k
The 3D glass is 18k from 2 brand new.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GogetterMD(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
acunon:
Tomorrow deal maybe

55" LG OLED Smart 3D FHD or UHD (in pack, like new with full accessories)
40" Samsung curved TinzenOS smart hub tv

You can place your orders now!!!!!
Hi sire!
How much for that LG TV stated there?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
GogetterMD:

Hi sire!
How much for that LG TV stated there?
Hi, it's 600k and it's almost new with carton, packs and all accessories

2015 ultra thin LG OLED

LG 55EG910T-TB

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GogetterMD(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
acunon:

Hi, it's 600k and it's almost new with carton, packs and all accessories

2015 ultra thin LG OLED

LG 55EG910T-TB
Sweet soup but money no reash

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by abdulkabirtobi(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Did you have any 24inches TV for sale? I need one pls. What's your price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2017
GogetterMD:

Sweet soup but money no reash
How much do you want to pay as it's negotiable?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2017
abdulkabirtobi:
Did you have any 24inches TV for sale? I need one pls. What's your price?
Hi, 24" lg 2013 model is available for 33k sir

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ASL33: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2017
55 inch Samsung 6 series for 1.1mil. It's new and boxed. Never opened b4 and direct from UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: meshachdbuzz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.