Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1011983 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Milllz: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2017
acunon:

What size sir?

24"-32"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Milllz:

24"-32"
Its available sir
From 33k to 60k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Milllz: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2017
acunon:

Its available sir
From 33k to 60k sir

What model and size would I get for 60k?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OnowuOra(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
acunon:
Here
How many USB slot Does it have side USB and AV What about HDMI slot
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Lstar4real(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please which LED TV 2015 is advisable to get between Samsung and LG 32 inches in Term of Picture quality ....I need advise on overall picture quality and Give me Price Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Bennyboy(m): 5:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Post new price list and remove unavailable TVs please. Also kindly make your price here match what you will say via WhatsApp grin grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Milllz:

What model and size would I get for 60k?
You can get a 32" Samsung LED TV
you can check these models to confirm if they are FHD
Samsung UE32F5000, UE32EH5003, UE32H4000
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2017
OnowuOra:

How many USB slot
Does it have side USB and AV
What about HDMI slot
That exact model has 1 usb and 21 pin or av line and has 2 HDMI
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Lstar4real:
Please which LED TV 2015 is advisable to get between Samsung and LG 32 inches in Term of Picture quality ....I need advise on overall picture quality and Give me Price Thanks
Hi sir
Go for samsung sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Bennyboy:
Post new price list and remove unavailable TVs please. Also kindly make your price here match what you will say via WhatsApp grin grin wink
Lols, the price list is updated but anyone with pending means it's not on ground yet and will come soon. And as for the price change am sorry if my price doesn't tag with what I say, but if am wrong you can correct me with the updated price. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Lstar4real(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2017
acunon:

Hi sir
Go for samsung sir
Ok sir ....Give me your price New or used ?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lstar4real:
Ok sir ....Give me your price New or used ?
There is a reason for samsung, though lg is good too for that size. I only sell london used tvs sir and it's 60k sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Segunagagu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pls I need a 45 or 55 inches tv....how much can I get it
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nex(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Segunagagu:

I have a 2014 LG 42" Satellite SMART TV very rarely used. Location is Ajah, Lagos. Price is N120,000. Call 08093403611 if you're interested.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by tziz(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2017
nex:

I have a 2014 LG 42" Satellite SMART TV very rarely used. Location is Ajah, Lagos. Price is N120,000. Call 08093403611 if you're interested.
So why not post the original pic of the Tv intead of getting a pic off the internet?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Samcoflex75(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2017
tziz:

So why not post the original pic of the Tv intead of getting a pic off the internet?

thats how they deceive people, later them go supply person wood instead of tv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nex(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Samcoflex75:

thats how they deceive people, later them go supply person wood instead of tv

Hi @Samcoflex & @tziz

I'm not at home at the moment. In fact, I'm hardly ever at home, and that's the main reason I even want to sell the TV. I've looked in my memory card, and there are pictures, but they aren't clear at all, but I'll attach them now, then tomorrow evening, I'll post the exact pictures of the TV, and very clear ones for that matter.

I hope you guys are interested in buying.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lade0011: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Drop your number i'm interested or your whatsapp number preferably sir
nex:

Hi @Samcoflex & @tziz

I'm not at home at the moment. In fact, I'm hardly ever at home, and that's the main reason I even want to sell the TV. I've looked in my memory card, and there are pictures, but they aren't clear at all, but I'll attach them now, then tomorrow evening, I'll post the exact pictures of the TV, and very clear ones for that matter.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gustav25: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
acuon how much will i get any product 32 inches led tv?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nex(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2017
lade0011:
Drop your number i'm interested or your whatsapp number preferably sir

I've just sent you my phone numbers. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 13, 2017
nex:

nex, how do I contact you via whatapp.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lade0011: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2017
I did not get it. Besides I did not give you my number so how you take send me yours. Lol here.
nex:

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Segunagagu:
LED or Smart LED?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2017
gustav25:
acuon how much will i get any product 32 inches led tv?
Hi
32" bush is 48k
32" Samsung or LG is 60k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Lazyreporta(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
acunon:
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!

Hi, I need Samsung Smart led 32inches..

Best price is?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gustav25: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
acunon:

Hi
32" bush is 48k
32" Samsung or LG is 60k
please any thing cheaper ranging from 28-22 inches and led ?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akaewu: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
acunon:

LED or Smart LED?

Whats d price for both (lg or sammy)
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
nex:

Hi @Samcoflex & @tziz

Jst do the needful sir, so that Interested users can buy.
Note:: providing accurate images of the Tv while on and taken at different angles will be appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lazyreporta:

Hi, I need Samsung Smart led 32inches..

Best price is?
Hi
Its available for 70k sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.