Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1010147 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Samsung curved sound bar is available for urgent sales
Model: HW-J6500
Price : 90k neg
Year of manufacture : 2015

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
acunon:

Please can I get a 42' smart tv Samsung or LG price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by siegfried99(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
acunon:

Good morning bro, I need a 24-32 inch Led TV.. pls give me your price and models that fall under this category..I'm also in Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Baadal(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
siegfried99:

Good morning bro, I need a 24-32 inch Led TV.. pls give me your price and models that fall under this category..I'm also in Lagos.

Thanks.
lets talk on whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by siegfried99(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Baadal:

lets talk on whatsapp 08025220285

Do u work with acunon.?.why do u want us to talk on WhatsApp?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by idris4r83(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Acunon pls must i have a magic remote to enable me open a smart function? cant open my network to connect to my hotspot.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Baadal(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
siegfried99:

Do u work with acunon.?.why do u want us to talk on WhatsApp?
No i dont work with Acunon but he's a very good customer of mine....but this TV is my personal used TV i'm not a dealer
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by siegfried99(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Baadal:

No i dont work with Acunon but he's a very good customer of mine....but this TV is my personal used TV i'm not a dealer

Oh ok
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2017
prof1990:

Please can I get a 42' smart tv Samsung or LG price?
Hi
Its 120k sir

Samsung is 40"
LG is 42"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2017
siegfried99:

Thanks.

Hi

Good morning sir

I don't know most model from 24",26",28" but definitely 32". Here are the price list

24" is 33k
26" is 45k
28" is 50k
32" is 60k(samsung UE32J4000,UE32FH5000......)

THANKS
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2017
idris4r83:
Acunon pls must i have a magic remote to enable me open a smart function? cant open my network to connect to my hotspot.

Hi

Good morning sir

You must not need a magic remote to access the smart apps, you can equally use your smart remote to do so. As for the Wifi connection on your TV it won't work because your tv lacks the Wifi adapter but you can use LAN cable to connect to the Internet or get LG wireless adapter online. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Baadal(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2017
I have a samsung 42" plasma TV its an old school TV but its very rugged for giveaway price 50k only call/Whatsapp 08025220285

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by idris4r83(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
acunon:

Hi

Good morning sir

You must not need a magic remote to access the smart apps, you can equally use your smart remote to do so. As for the Wifi connection on your TV it won't work because your tv lacks the Wifi adapter but you can use LAN cable to connect to the Internet or get LG wireless adapter online. Thanks
do u have the lg wireless adapter? If yes, how much is it? Or can i use a modem?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Gbade60: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Bought Samsung 32 inches led from Mr acunon, I paid, he delivered, for now, no issue whatsoever... Keep it up bro... A good name is better than silver and Gold.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by talk2ibk(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2017
acunon:

Any of them sir

Whats the model of this TV and i can i get it from you and for how much. Please, treat urgent. I am in jos but will be in lagos on friday and would like to get it before going back.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
idris4r83:
do u have the lg wireless adapter? If yes, how much is it? Or can i use a modem?
Hi

I don't have one sir, but you can shop for it online via eBay or Amazon as it will be cheaper. I don't think an Internet modem would work with it as I think it will only work with 2014 models and above. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
talk2ibk:

Whats the model of this TV and i can i get it from you and for how much. Please, treat urgent. I am in jos but will be in lagos on friday and would like to get it before going back.
Hi

I don't have the exact model number off head, its 33k sir. You can WhatsApp me on 07010381875 so as i may send you the model once I get in touch with it. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Samsung 2016 HW-K450 sound bar available for urgent sales
Price is 65k

Samsung MX-J630 AUDIO BLUETOOTH MINI CD PLAYER available for urgent sales
Price is 45k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MrBen10(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sir, my 32" LCD was emitting smoke when i switch it on (the voltage was high then), i quickly switch it off and later swit it on after sometime, the led light on the body is on indicating that the tv is on, but the screen is not on.
What is the likely cause, and the possible solution and advice me on what to do.

Please do reply ASAP, Thanks sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Herzyz242: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
acunon plz I need LG or Samsung 32" LED or LCD no more than 35k. Plz update me if available o7o876833o2
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
MrBen10:
Sir, my 32" LCD was emitting smoke when i switch it on (the voltage was high then), i quickly switch it off and later swit it on after sometime, the led light on the body is on indicating that the tv is on, but the screen is not on.
What is the likely cause, and the possible solution and advice me on what to do.

Please do reply ASAP, Thanks sir

Hi

If the LED light is still on, it may be the back light been burnt or a power problem. Locate a technician ASAP for prompt solution. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Herzyz242:
acunon plz I need LG or Samsung 32" LED or LCD no more than 35k. Plz update me if available o7o876833o2
Hello
You can get LCD at 45k sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by yemkoguru(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls I need LG 42LS575T-ZD display replacement. How much I'll it cost sir,

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MrBen10(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
acunon:

Hi

If the LED light is still on, it may be the back light been burnt or a power problem. Locate a technician ASAP for prompt solution. Thanks
Thanks for ur response sir, electrician said its the power board and a new one is recommended for 8k, is the price normal for a new power board?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MyMouth(m): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2017
acunon:
Samsung 2016 HW-K450 sound bar available for urgent sales
Price is 65k

Samsung MX-J630 AUDIO BLUETOOTH MINI CD PLAYER available for urgent sales
Price is 45k
Pls can u get me a very clean and powerful LG sound bar? From 2016 and above. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2017
MrBen10:

Thanks for ur response sir, electrician said its the power board and a new one is recommended for 8k, is the price normal for a new power board?

Hi

Since it's a power problem, that amount is okay for a brand new

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.