Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1012640 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Cassie75:
Anything like OLED tv

Yes sir

There is one available and it's LG size 65" curved and slim for 850k neg
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by spartacus11(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
acunon:

Hi

I don't have such model of LCD for now. Though there are other models. Thanks
which model of LG and does it have similar spec
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Simplesoul05(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
malikalhaj:

Oga why would someone want to start using a ruler to measure a TV he bought? if i purchase a device what i do is check about device to know the model. I understand from your own perspective in regards to changing boards but the way u responded if very offensive, he is a customer and your response will not make him recommend you to a friend even me reading will be apprehensive buying stuff from you cos of the way u responded.

Thank you everyone for your contribution. There are some other stuff i will like to complain about but I chose to remain mute so it wont be as if i am spoiling his business. I patronize him base on what i read here on nairaland. This is Nigeria, no money back. But i do enjoy the menu and functions of the tv. Aside that, nothing
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by slye(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
acunon:

Lols

My oga, they are not coming down yet but I will still update the price soon as am still making some adjustment. Thanks

Ok bro, I will be waiting for the new prices. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by simple4generall(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
do you Have 32"hisense Led tv, how much are you selling the new, and tokumbo.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by harizonal123(m): 4:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Simplesoul05:

Thank you everyone for your contribution. There are some other stuff i will like to complain about but I chose to remain mute so it wont be as if i am spoiling his business. I patronize him base on what i read here on nairaland. This is Nigeria, no money back. But i do enjoy the menu and functions of the tv. Aside that, nothing
The most important thing is the picture quality. How is it? How would you qualify the images produced between bad ,ok , good and superb

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
spartacus11:
which model of LG and does it have similar spec
Hi
Similar feature like what?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2017
simple4generall:
do you Have 32"hisense Led tv, how much are you selling the new, and tokumbo.

Hi

We don't sell Hisense sir. Mostly Samsung, LG, Bush ETC
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2017
LG OLED 4K CURVED UHD 3D 55" now available in large quantities

Model: 55EG960V

Price : 550k neg

Year of manufacture : 2015

1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
65" LG OLED 4K UHD 3D LED FLAT AND CURVED AVAILABLE TOO
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Donmistry: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Good morning. Do you have LG TV 43UH750V-TA and how much.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by spartacus11(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2017
acunon:

Hi
Similar feature like what?
full HD 1080p not 720p that's what the model of the LCD i ask u came with
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by victichy: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2017
acunon:

Lols

My oga, they are not coming down yet but I will still update the price soon as am still making some adjustment. Thanks

Acunon... why you dey do me like this na. Not fair. After buying the first 55" and Get issues, you come dey do yanga to sell for me 65" even for that high price I offered You bro... Business no be So ooh. Upon the money wey I spent waybill that TV back to You. Check am na. It's not Good Bro ... not Good! ���

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Donmistry:
Good morning. Do you have LG TV 43UH750V-TA and how much.
Hi

That model is not available sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
spartacus11:
There are other FHD LCD TV available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
victichy:

Acunon... why you dey do me like this na. Not fair. After buying the first 55" and Get issues, you come dey do yanga to sell for me 65" even for that high price I offered You bro... Business no be So ooh. Upon the money wey I spent waybill that TV back to You. Check am na. It's not Good Bro ... not Good! ���
Bro,shebi I say we go talk make we finalise
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Donmistry: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2017
acunon:
Hi

That model is not available sir

What model do u have that is close this and how much
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nwarosa: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2017
How much for LCD 70 inches? And what brands are available?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Donmistry:

Hi

I don't have the model off heart will post it later, it's 65k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2017
nwarosa:
How much for LCD 70 inches? And what brands are available?
Hi

I don't have an idea sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Gptech(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Please I need your price list of available 32-42 inch led tvs, good morning boss.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Baadal(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Gptech:
Please I need your price list of available 32-42 inch led tvs, good morning boss.
Xiaomites i sight you boss grin
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Femsmart(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Gptech:

Order Xiaomi TV grin
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Gptech(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Baadal:

Xiaomites i sight you boss grin
Chai, una don reach here too? cheesy.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Gptech(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Femsmart:

Order Xiaomi TV grin
Even you? D one I order still dey on transit, just get to use something dey wash my eyes first wink.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by simple4generall(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
do you Have 32"led tv, preferably LG Or Samsung, Wats ur Price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
spartacus11:
Hi

Check out this model

LG 42LG5000

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gptech:
Hi

32" available are SAMSUNG, LG and bush

Samsung / LG is 60k
Bush is 50k neg

42" available is LG at 100k
40" available is Samsung at 95k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
simple4generall:
do you Have 32"led tv, preferably LG Or Samsung, Wats ur Price?
Hi

Its available for 60k

Bush is 50k Negotiable. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Donmistry:

Here is the model sir

LG 42LG5000

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.