Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1013140 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by tee2faith: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
acunon:

Hi

That will be done as soon as i get to the shop.

Thanks

Oga Acunon. Still waiting for the models.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by PotatoSalad(m): 3:38am On Oct 14, 2017
bomboyi:

U dont dabble into an issue u dont know bro. I didnt just land on the thread and start writing bad reviews about him. Assuming u are in my shoes, your reaction may be more angrier than mine. Can you part with 380k for a defective product? And the seller keeps tossing you up and down for over 2 months?

Let him sort out the mess, that is all I need

I'm Not on anyone's side bro.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bomboyi(m): 5:28am On Oct 14, 2017
acunon:

It isn't non of your business either to quote him, he jst made his mind and reasoned like a normal human would had instead of posting stuffs all over my thread. You talk as if I defrauded or scammed you of your money. You asked for a product, examined it and paid for it to be ship, it was sent back as the original owner in the north did like it, you swapped it with yours and on the verge of using it, it develops a fault which took me almost a month to work on. You talked as if your so called 2 months was just wasted in doing nothing, you don't even know what the real stress in removing and adding tops to a tv screen. I would not warn you again. Please and please refrain from polluting my thread with negativity.

Acunon, you are not setting the record straight, you are a small boy trying to get to the top but am afraid with this attitude, u will not get any where. No one get to the top with deception.

Let me set the record straight for the sake of those who are just seeing this thread for the first time. I came to your shop, selected 3 TVs: 65”, 48” and 49” all in good condition. None of them has any scratch. Because of the trust I used to have in you, I paid you 1.35m Naira and asked you to ship the goods to a customer in the north. When the items arrived to the user, the guy called my attention that the 49” has scratches all over, that no one would buy it from him. I called your attention to it. I was disappointed because the the tv you showed me has no any scratch. The buyer returned the tv to you. You asked that I come to see it myself, which I did. After much persuasion, I called the to be patient for us to sort out the mess. Out of piety for you, and regard to my customer who bought the tv, knowing fully well that you are not the owner of the tv, I called the buyer to accept my new 55” lg 4k tv I bought 400k in place of this. I told u am going to manage the rejected tv. Immediately I took it home, I called your attention that a certain part of the tv is brighter than the other part(my conversation with is still intact, I will post later) you claimed ignorance of it. I also sent you the picture. 2 days later, the tv couldn’t come up, you asked I bring it to you to fix, this was almost 2 months ago, till this moment nothing has been done. I have to again called u to buy another tv for my use, since am left with nothing to use. Acunon, you are wicked soul for twisting the narrative. Remember, on Tuesday, called me that the tv is ok, I should come and pick, just for my agent to inform me that the tv has a line. How can I pick a tv with line for that amoun?

7 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bomboyi(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2017
More conversations.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bomboyi(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Let everybody see and judge. A good seller will not be threatening a duped customer.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bomboyi(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2017
It happened before, you got away with it, it will not happen now. You have sold an LG 55” 4k for me, the very first day of use, it developed line, I had to pay 200k for another one but this time, no way. I did that out of piety.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2017
bomboyi:

Acunon, you are not setting the record straight, you are a small boy trying to get to the top but am afraid with this attitude, u will not get any where. No one get to the top with deception.

Let me set the record straight for the sake of those who are just seeing this thread for the first time. I came to your shop, selected 3 TVs: 65”, 48” and 49” all in good condition. None of them has any scratch. Because of the trust I used to have in you, I paid you 1.35m Naira and asked you to ship the goods to a customer in the north. When the items arrived to the user, the guy called my attention that the 49” has scratches all over, that no one would buy it from him. I called your attention to it. I was disappointed because the the tv you showed me has no any scratch. The buyer returned the tv to you. You asked that I come to see it myself, which I did. After much persuasion, I called the to be patient for us to sort out the mess. Out of piety for you, and regard to my customer who bought the tv, knowing fully well that you are not the owner of the tv, I called the buyer to accept my new 55” lg 4k tv I bought 400k in place of this. I told u am going to manage the rejected tv. Immediately I took it home, I called your attention that a certain part of the tv is brighter than the other part(my conversation with is still intact, I will post later) you claimed ignorance of it. I also sent you the picture. 2 days later, the tv couldn’t come up, you asked I bring it to you to fix, this was almost 2 months ago, till this moment nothing has been done. I have to again called u to buy another tv for my use, since am left with nothing to use. Acunon, you are wicked soul for twisting the narrative. Remember, on Tuesday, called me that the tv is ok, I should come and pick, just for my agent to inform me that the tv has a line. How can I pick a tv with line for that amoun?

You shouldn't say the tv had no scratch, maybe you didn't see it very well. Before you left you took images of the model number of each tv and sent to your client, now the tv was returned and I took the same image of the tv and sent to you which you claim wasn't the actual tv you saw. How am I a liar? Secondly you are still claiming that nothing was done, it seems you do not understand that the tv is now in working fine. What is here that am twisting Mr badaru, you are making it look like am the liar here

Here is the exact image of what you took before you left, how is it now different from what I took here when it came back.

The thing you didn't understand was that the scratch it had was very light that even at far you won't notice it else you cross examine it properly.

Thirdly, as a good time costumer. I was offering you other models to take from which you decline since you don't want that. What have you been waiting for? To keep causing havoc on my thread daily?

Also, let me say this. There is no deception here as I didn't deprived you of nothing. I only gave you an offer since then and the only thing you do is coming here daily to monitor and quote my thread discouraging potential buyers. Please and please let this complain stop now as I won't be able to reply your post here again. Thank you

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by PotatoSalad(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2017
Yeye dey smell...
Nwanne, when someone orders A, send him A and not B . How would you feel if you ordered a shirt from konga and got a trouser?
shocked
Fûcking disappointed. Bomboyi, next time you buy a used Product, let someone stay there while it's packaged. Things can happen...

8 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bomboyi(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Yeye dey smell...
Nwanne, when someone orders A, send him A and not B . How would you feel if you ordered a shirt from konga and got a trouser?
shocked
Fûcking disappointed. Bomboyi, next time you buy a used Product, let someone stay there while it's packaged. Things can happen...

He took advantage of the trust I had for him. Once beaten twice shy.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Yeye dey smell...
shocked
What are you even saying, why would you say such as if you where there to see for your self. Didn't you see the images I uploaded. That the model he saw was what I sent. Why are you people behaving like this thinking that I always lie or something

Again compare the two images

The first image is the one he took by him self

The second is the one i took when it came back

Come to think of swapping a TV, why would I do that. Do you think I like the tussle here on my thread for a customer to be complaining on products. Before you write hear from both sides first of all before joining sides.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bomboyi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Acunon, be sincere for once, i claimed here that u sent a list of replacement for me to chose from. Can u place share the list here for all to see?

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
I've gotten a 32' TV from him before and now that I wanna get a 65', I'm scared. Too many stories that touch d heart.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrjojo: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Please settle this, am thinking of getting a neat 42 4k this month
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2017
AM SCARED TO EVEN PURCHASE MHEN. BYE BYE
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by holyboii: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2017
this dude sold a spoilt 49 inches for me before.

at first he's friendly but once delivering starts he changes the products
he is a friendly face to face scammer

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2017
bomboyi:
Acunon, be sincere for once, i claimed here that u sent a list of replacement for me to chose from. Can u place share the list here for all to see?

Yes I did sent you a list of smart tv available at that time. Why are you denying it?

The first I sent available was
Samsung 55H6400
LG 55LA7400

Your friend came the other and sent you the 50" smart model too. I wasnt even done sending you other models before you came here writing thrash. I sent those models as it was the available top notch at that moment Although you claimed that you didn't like them since it's not UHD 4K.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2017
holyboii:
this dude sold a spoilt 49 inches for me before.

at first he's friendly but once delivering starts he changes the products

he is a friendly face to face scammer

Which 49" was sold to you and when was the product changed?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bomboyi(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2017
acunon:

Yes I did sent you a list of smart tv available at that time. Why are you denying it?

The first I sent available was
Samsung 55H6400
LG 55LA7400

Your friend came the other and sent you the 50" smart model too. I wasnt even done sending you other models before you came here writing thrash. I sent those models as it was the available top notch at that moment Although you claimed that you didn't like them since it's not UHD 4K.

Please forum members, Acunon wants to exchange Samsung UE49ks7000 4k SUHD with the above TVs, is it fair?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Acunon, sort this thing out. Trust me, your reputation is more important than you know. I've only bought a Samsung 24" Smart LED from you but I know how many people I've referred to you, without your knowledge. That's because our transaction was great and the TV was a good investment

Sort it out, bro. You're losing customers.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Yeye dey smell...
shocked
I can tell he sent a different TV from their chat. Even though they are the same models. That's wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by PotatoSalad(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
I can tell he sent a different TV from their chat. Even though they are the same models. That's wrong.
Exactly, very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nicerichard05: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mehn, rearing all this i feel sorry for the buyer and also the seller is nt been sincere here. no matter what a customer is always righy and customer satisfaction is key in business.

I would advice the buyer to pls take this case seriously that if there is receipt for the transaction. do not to to the police because they are not ur frnd, kindly send giv a lawyer 10k to send him a letter, if nt settled take the matter to court nd look for a way that the magistrate will remand him in prison custody or a bail bond of the said amt of the transaction, trust me the money will come out.

I have had dis kinda dealings b4 nd dats the best way to handle it. sacrifice 100k frm the cost of the tv.

I was almost doing biz with this guy, thank God my frnd advised me to buy a scanfrost 40" for 122k than buying a used 42" for 90k since i wanted a bigger tv. i am nt really a fan of used products.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Why do you people always conclude wrongly here, why is it that you always think am the liar again, how can I swap a tv that is only one unit available and no one, how would I swap a tv when I know that if am been caught it will ruin down my reputation. Don't you think before you write?

Most you always conclude that am always wrong in what I do, do you think am happy seeing complains here.

Okay, since you know tv very well. Is it possible for two different televisions to have the same specification codes, same serial numbers too You didn't even look at it properly before jumping into conclusion. It is actually bad, very bad to think that way.

That is how this user holyboii alleged that I sold a 49" spoilt tv to him, I had to call him on the phone since I don't know him. He couldn't even answer correctly what tv it was. Someone from no where will just feel to derail a thread. It very bad!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
nicerichard05:
Mehn, rearing all this i feel sorry for the buyer and also the seller is nt been sincere here. no matter what a customer is always righy and customer satisfaction is key in business.

I would advice the buyer to pls take this case seriously that if there is receipt for the transaction. do not to to the police because they are not ur frnd, kindly send giv a lawyer 10k to send him a letter, if nt settled take the matter to court nd look for a way that the magistrate will remand him in prison custody or a bail bond of the said amt of the transaction, trust me the money will come out.

I have had dis kinda dealings b4 nd dats the best way to handle it. sacrifice 100k frm the cost of the tv.

I was almost doing biz with this guy, thank God my frnd advised me to buy a scanfrost 40" for 122k than buying a used 42" for 90k since i wanted a bigger tv. i am nt really a fan of used products.

Another reasoning again, you talked like it's not what we are settling here. Also you didn't read through out because if you did you would know that it's not a police or law matter. I didn't rebuff him, I only told him that if he is not comfortable with his tv, he should come for a swap. Also if you think that the almighty Brand New you decided to buy won't develop issues till eternity then you are wrong.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mogreen22: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Still enjoying my Samsung UHD TV from Oga acunon. The clarity is amazing. Thank you once again

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Let me make my self clear here

I think its actually bad for someone to come here and write me off out of things that they don't know about, you all may think since am the seller that I am always at fault with any complain here. It doesn't work that way. Right from the time I started his thread back in 2013/2014 even with the little critic I got then it made me very careful to deal with nairalanders here. Most I issues I get with my clients here I made sure that I try to sort it out before it develops which most readers here may attest to. Some clients may not want to have patience and would want to extend and vent there anger here. Before you all should judge a matter carefully read and understand both writers before making conclusion. You shouldn't always blame me because the buyer made the story look so. I didn't say that what the buyer above said was wrong, but what melted my heart was the statement that the item was swapped and also another user trying to pass an allegation to me. Also I didn't say that I wasn't going to help my customer to resolve the problem I was only giving him few models to take from to see that the issue here was resolved. I would urge you all to remain calm while we put heads together to see that this is been resolved

Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by holyboii: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
acunon:

Which 49" was sold to you and when was the product changed?

you called me and were asking me of serial number

abi sometin is wrong wit u do you expect me to out the serial number in my head?? Off hand!!!

YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Cupidkc(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
acunon:
Let me make my self clear here

I think its actually bad for someone to come here and write me off out of things that they don't know about, you all may think since am the seller that I am always at fault with any complain here. It doesn't work that way. Right from the time I started his thread back in 2013/2014 even with the little critic I got then it made me very careful to deal with nairalanders here. Most I issues I get with my clients here I made sure that I try to sort it out before it develops which most readers here may attest to. Some clients may not want to have patience and would want to extend and vent there anger here. Before you all should judge a matter carefully read and understand both writers before making conclusion. You shouldn't always blame me because the buyer made the story look so. I didn't say that what the buyer above said was wrong, but what melted my heart was the statement that the item was swapped and also another user trying to pass an allegation to me. Also I didn't say that I wasn't going to help my customer to resolve the problem I was only giving him few models to take from to see that the issue here was resolved. I would urge you all to remain calm while we put heads together to see that this is been resolved

Thank you

Hi Mr Acunon.
I have noticed that you have mentioned in two different posts that people "always" think that you're lying, what I can say is this; be careful with your choice of words cause you could be shooting yourself in the leg.
Please find a way, fast way to settle your friend from the North.
Customer satisfaction is key.... You can even make unbelievable sacrifices for him to smile again. This whole story is causing more harm than good, believe me.

6 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bendovex: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Please what's your best price for LG 32" LED TV or 32" LED other good brands (if available). Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gbodimowo(m): 1:14am On Oct 16, 2017
I just dey see cases for this technology market today I hope all would be resolved soon
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gbodimowo(m): 1:16am On Oct 16, 2017
in other news, what's the cost of a 24inch smart LED now note I didn't specify a brand so I could get a better option to choose from

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (567) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.