Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1010462 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by FrankLampard: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Do you have Any 55" Smart TV from Samsung or LG.... (NOT 3D please) for sale? Thank you.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by okenna(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2017
If you believe what you are reading on this thread by people you will not make any business with Acunon. at first I was afraid to pay in money to him but after going through the threads I discovered he has more commendation than condemnation so paid and my 42 inch lg smart TV with the magic remote were delivered to me all the way to Abakaliki within shortest period of time and it look exactly like a new one, fully functional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by FrankLampard: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2017
okenna:
If you believe what you are reading on this thread by people you will not make any business with Acunon. at first I was afraid to pay in money to him but after going through the threads I discovered he has more commendation than condemnation so paid and my 42 inch lg smart TV with the magic remote were delivered to me all the way to Abakaliki within shortest period of time and it look exactly like a new one, fully functional.

How much did you by it?

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bomboyi(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
okenna:

Acunon knows me very well, we are not on the same lane for me to envy him. I pray what Acunon did to me does not befall anyone. I complained here to save others. As an writing this, Acunon has not resolved my case, an still with neither my money not my Tv. I will keep complaining to let others be aware of who Acunon is.

My assessment of him is, he is a dishonest fellow and a lier.

6 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jacko007(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
bomboyi:

Acunon knows me very well, we are not on the same lane for me to envy him. I pray what Acunon did to me does not befall anyone. I complained here to save others. As an writing this, Acunon has not resolved my case, an still with neither my money not my Tv. I will keep complaining to let others be aware of who Acunon is.

My assessment of him is, he is a dishonest fellow and a lier.

am really sorry about your current state of financial loss, but from the both explanations, isn't it possible that the fault could have been from the delivery man right from the start of the business?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by isholaayomide(f): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2017
The 24" Samsung I bought from him since January is still working perfectly and still planing to buy for a friend now. Acunon please resolve this issue asap. I will chat you in WhatsApp for the Tv I wanna buy.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by princemedico: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Visited this thread a month ago, came in today and am surprised that this issue is yet to be resolved. You guys should stop going back and forth without result. Something similar happened on cartalk 2 weeks ago, I can bet you that you have lost over 10 prospective deals since this complain have been coming up.

Acunon if you can fix the line issue, please fix it ASAP, if not try and get an EQUIVALENT replacement and send to him.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Noccerino(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2017
I don't know why all these complaints on this thread, I have bought two TVs from Acunon, one LG 47LN578V and another Samsung 48UE6270 for a combined sum of 265k and they are all working perfectly till date. I understand how the buyer feels and reacts when issues like this come up(I'm a business man too) but I'll advise both parties to be calm and try to reach a resolution as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by inspektor(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2017
OP...how much can I get a good 24 inch TV?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
bendovex:
Please what's your best price for LG 32" LED TV or 32" LED other good brands (if available). Thanks.
Hi

Its 55k sir for samsung or LG

Other makers are 45k sir

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
gbodimowo:
in other news, what's the cost of a 24inch smart LED now note I didn't specify a brand so I could get a better option to choose from
Hi

None is available for now

You can still send me a message on whatsapp 07010381875 so as to keep you updated.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
FrankLampard:
Do you have Any 55" Smart TV from Samsung or LG.... (NOT 3D please) for sale? Thank you.
Replied you in WhatsApp sir

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
princemedico:
Visited this thread a month ago, came in today and am surprised that this issue is yet to be resolved. You guys should stop going back and forth without result. Something similar happened on cartalk 2 weeks ago, I can bet you that you have lost over 10 prospective deals since this complain have been coming up.

Acunon if you can fix the line issue, please fix it ASAP, if not try and get an EQUIVALENT replacement and send to him.

Hi

I understand sir, I have met with Mr badaru and we have reasoned on a solution which is either I find a screen replacement or I sell it for him. Am so sorry for the inconvenience as this has caused and it has really derailed my thread as most customers are scared of dealing. But I assure you all that it will be fixed by God's Grace. Thank you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
inspektor:
OP...how much can I get a good 24 inch TV?
LED or LCD?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by inspektor(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
acunon:

LED or LCD?

LED definitely
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2017
inspektor:

LED definitely

Samsung or LG is 35k

Other makers is 30k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mrjojo: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Do you have a very clean LG or Samsung 42inches, 4k TV with its remote. Emphasis on VERY CLEAN. How much??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2017
mrjojo:
Do you have a very clean LG or Samsung 42inches, 4k TV with its remote. Emphasis on VERY CLEAN. How much??
Hi

No 42" 4K UHD

You can either get 40" or 43" 4K UHD SMART TV with the remote for 160k negotiable. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by FrankLampard: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2017
acunon:
Replied you in WhatsApp sir
Thanks
Not me. what is your WhatsApp number?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
FrankLampard:

Not me. what is your WhatsApp number?
WhatsApp 07010381875
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Alkanoise(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
acunon:

Enough of all these quotes and poetic write up, i have already said above that i will get a base, and for you saying that I was blaming you is very wrong you actually claimed that I switched the base and it wasn't right. Also for those issues you said above, I never experienced such ranging from remote control to the av wire and sound(the av wire it uses is different from the rest and if you don't connect properly it will show black and white) though i didn't test the wireless function but I know the remote I used worked well and that was what I included. But in that case I will send a remote. I just want to make it clear here, it was never my intention to allow you create a scene here and there is still no need to trade blame on each other. I would advise that it ends here while I search for the base and send along with the smart remote control. Thanks

...posted since Oct 4...

I don't know if your intent here is to delay until the matter is forgotten.

Acunon, we’ve been on this game for a while; I’m beginning to enjoy it as much as you. My hand, your move.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Alkanoise:

...posted since Oct 4...

I don't know if your intent here is to delay until the matter is forgotten.

Acunon, we’ve been on this game for a while; I’m beginning to enjoy it as much as you. My hand, your move.

Hi sir

Please I have not forgotten, the remote is here with me and just looking for an item going to abuja to merge it along. While am still on the search of the base. Will either one when I get an item to abuja asap. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Dlee1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello acunon,
Please I would want you to help me repair my 3D BLU-RAY machine. The machine is having picture board problem. The model number is BH4030S. It is a product of LG. Please tell me if it is possible for you to assist me on this issue, thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dlee1:
Hello acunon,
Please I would want you to help me repair my 3D BLU-RAY machine. The machine is having picture board problem. The model number is BH4030S. It is a product of LG. Please tell me if it is possible for you to assist me on this issue, thanks.

Pls send a WhatsApp message to 07010381875. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by daudayodeji1(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2017
good morning boss..pls how much is Samsung 42 inches television?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by seejay80s: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
okenna:

where u see money for this kind tv for this hard period? abi u go rob bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.