Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors (919 Views)

Jos Blast Survivors Recounts Their Ordeal / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics / 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by EliteYouth: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2014
Worship yesterday in Abuja churches were said to have been filled with testimonies by survivors of last Wednesday’s bombing of the EMAB Plaza in Wuse II area of the Federal Capital City.

Twenty one persons were killed in the blast that rocked the shopping mall. One of the dead victims of the blast is the Managing Editor (North) of the New Telegraph, Malam Suleiman Bissala.

It was gathered that there were long queues of testifiers in many Pentecostal churches in the city, with many of them narrating how they were divinely saved from death.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Army on Sunday beefed up security on Abuja major highways to forestall another blast in the nation capital.

We observed that soldiers had set up checkpoints on the airport road and in the central area of the city, checking contents in the boots of vehicles.

The development slowed down traffic in the areas but motorists expressed satisfaction with the stop – and – search arrangement, which they claimed would further curb the activities of the insurgents.

Like our facebook page for more undate http:///mzVcpM
Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by Martini101(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2014
Hypocrisy of most Christians.
As the Bomb didnt kill you that day, does it mean that you wont die again?
Were they better than the people that died in the blast?
Were those that died created by another God ?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by Krak(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Martini101: Hypocrisy of most Christians.

Its not their fault. This is what the pastors have conditioned them to become.

Dont blame the dog, blame the trainer. grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2014
dem wan go heaven but dem no wan die?
if all they strive fo is to go to heaven and be with angels, why should it be a testimony that they missed an opportunity to go to heaven, its rather a disappointment. ... bunch of deluded hypocrites!!

pentecostal christianity is not about heaven,
it's about possessing your possession... ILLUSION
sending holyghost fire to your neighbors & enemies ...VIOLENCE
binding the spirit of your ancestors ....LOST
paying money(tithe) for god to bless you....SCAM
robotoko..rabaraba..yokoyoko......MENTAL ILLNESS

i rest my case

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by EliteYouth: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Martini101: Hypocrisy of most Christians.

Since when has it become wrong to thank and appreciate God when you survive a near dead situation? Its so disturbing how most people twist things up for no good reason , what has hypocrisy got to do with this? its very sad that some people died in the blast that does not in anyway make it wrong for the survivors to thank God .

1 Like

Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by EliteYouth: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2014
Scyllapatron: dem wan go heaven but dem no wan die?
if all they strive fo is to go to heaven and be with angels, why should it be a testimony that they missed an opportunity to go to heaven, its rather a disappointment. ... bunch of deluded hypocrites!!

i rest my case

I am so shocked, disappointed and saddened by your comment SMH, having people like you with this light mentality ( Akamu mentality) walking the streets of Nigeria is even more deadly and harmful then the dreaded Boko Harma Sect, I urge NL Admin to do a lot of maturity Check, mental check etc before people are allowed to join this forum.
Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2014
EliteYouth:

I am so shocked, disappointed and saddened by your comment SMH, having people like you with this light mentality ( Akamu mentality) walking the streets of Nigeria is even more deadly and harmful then the dreaded Boko Harma Sect, I urge NL Admin to do a lot of maturity Check, mental check etc before people are allowed to join this forum.

on the contrary, nigeria is so doomed today because the streets are filled with deluded brainwashed semiliterate supporter of APC religious bigots like you.
lol @maturity check - maturity is not reciting chapters and verses of king james' erroneous distorted infantile story book, grow up dude, mentally.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by FearGodinall: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2014
Oboy! That's the reason most times I do say the so masses are the architecture of their misfortune because no sane mind will pick up offence in thanking God,testifying His goodness.
Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2014

i rest my case

I would have liked this post a billion times if I could, but I cant...So my solitary like must suffice as the medium of my most profound admiration for such a wonderful post.

Infact I'm thinking of registering another Nairaland handle so I can like it again

1 Like

Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by ikeyman00(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
@@@

and the northern vampires are still killing our brothers
Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by Martini101(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
EliteYouth:

Since when has it become wrong to thank and appreciate God when you survive a near dead situation? Its so disturbing how most people twist things up for no good reason , what has hypocrisy got to do with this? its very sad that some people died in the blast that does not in anyway make it wrong for the survivors to thank God .
. The best situation is to thank God at everytime not when misfortune befell others, you then think that you are special before God, forgeting that everybody is equal in his presence.
Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by Martini101(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
EliteYouth:

. My guess is that you are a "bornagain" christian but you have already started abusing this guy on his opinion. what would Jesus do if he was presented with such a situation?
Re: Abuja Churches Filled With Testimonies Of Emab Blast Survivors by Jakumo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2014

i rest my case

Brainwashed people always become hysterical or violent when their affliction is pointed out in public. Almost ALL Nigerian churches are devoted to tricking the congregation into handing over their pay-checks to the pastor in exchange for his BOGUS promise of free back-stage passes to heaven whenever and whenever Jeeeesus is playing lead guitar during gigs there.

Personally I just make bootleg pirate copies of all Jesus' best concerts on High Def DVD, so I don't have to pay chit to nobody to be saved. Thank you Jeeeeesus, and thank you even more for letting me enjoy this free ride through life, with no grasping pastors stealing my resources at any time during the process.

Phuck ALL money grubbing pastors, and serves you right to all the flocks of gullible sheep that lose precious hard-earned income to such career scam artists. Give that pastor ALL your muffugin money, you hear, and see whether your ANOINTED will ever care enough about your sorry, broke asz to offer you a free ride in his private jet when next he flies up beyond the clouds to hang out with Jeeeesus.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's PR Offensive Backfires In Nigeria And Abroad / Local Hunters Rescues 30 Of Chibok School Girls / Yoruba History Lesson For Yoruba Leaders - Diran Apata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.