Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Game Of Love - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Game Of Love (21950 Views)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Love by missdivva: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Tdan so funny u knw dat almost all palz has choosen team david and yvonne u nw twisted us nice one keep it up God go bless u
Re: Game Of Love by Tytylorpe(f): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2014
udison: IF I BECOME NIGERIA'S
PRESIDENT, My 7 points
agenda
1. I am going to make sure any
guy or girl who breaks each
others heart will spend 20years
in jail.
2. No man is entitled to more
than one
wife.
3. Any guy without 6 packs or
any girl
without figure 8 will have to
relocate to Iran or Iraq for
survival...
4. No work on Mondays
5. You must not have more
than 2kids..
6. If U are married and ain't
paying
attention to your wife,you will be
jailed until you change.
7. Every cheating man or woman
must be kept in a zoo for
2months.
8. No sex until U seek
permission from
your local Govt. and it's once
per month.
Will u vote for me

y not but am very sure dt U'll b no1 2 disobey d rules.
Re: Game Of Love by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
HEY SEE AS OGA DAN DON TWIST D WHOLE TING
i wantd it d other way but dis way is much more better
More knowledge 2 ur brain
BACK2OBSERVIN AND GHOST MOOD
Re: Game Of Love by ifeprecious(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
oga tdan, I must confess u r good. More knowledge to ur brain.
Re: Game Of Love by sethxy: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
T-dan, these updates that u are Delàying, chai, there is God o... well done bro....
Re: Game Of Love by SPSpecial(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: player of game ke
I'm a honest man oo

oh ho, dats nice
D honest man wink wink
Our fight is over den.
Yvonne will end up with faith , David's friend.
Re: Game Of Love by kingphilip(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
SPSpecial:

oh ho, dats nice
D honest man wink wink
Our fight is over den.
Don't try that at home

My Jomi must end with faith o whether the devil like am or not
Re: Game Of Love by Missmossy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nice one T.Dan. Keep the fire burning.
Re: Game Of Love by udison(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
kingphilip:
Don't try that at home

bros..look up..
i dey plane dey pass ur side..
me wan go prepare jumi and faith marraige oo....dat wan go hold december 25 for moon
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
↑CHAPTER TEN↓ ◀CONCLUDING CHAPTER▶

Yvonne landed in the hospital on hearing her father's confessions. She never believed her father could have hidden so much from her, she was hit by what she was told until she opened her eyes in the hospital.

David was right beside her because he was called immediately Yvonne fainted. He also knew it'd be the greatest shock of her life to know he was her brother.

♡♥♡♥

"Hello!" Olanike grinned and entered into the living room.

Ademide stood instantly. He was sl pleased to see her that evening. "How are you, my love?" He so grinned.

"I'm good, you?" She sat down.

"Likewise good. I'm so delighted to see you. What would you like to eat or drink?" He enquired.

"As if he can cook.." Olanike pulled her tounge out and laughed.

"So I've never cooked for you to taste? I'm not a type of guy a lady can make jest of simply because of cooking. I'm up to standard." He clapped his hands together and laughed.

"Anyhow. I came because of an important discussion." She sat properly.

"What is it?" Ademide asked.

"My parents said they'd like to see the person I'm dating." She replied.

Ademide laughed. "You don't mean this.."

"I'm serious, but Ademide, can't you see that we aren't getting younger everyday?"

Ademide sighed. "That's true but patience also matters my dear." He sat back and leaned against the sofa.

"We've had enough haven't we? I know you well and you know me likewise..." she replied.

"Alright, I'll come and see them, don't worry."

"Thanks so much." Olanike was happy.

A month later.

Olajumoke stepped out of the plane and smiled. Thanks to God for the journey mercies. She was putting on a beautiful pink gown and was looking so sexy. Who would believe it that the woman had given birth to three old children with her young stature and beautiful face.

She was longing to see the faces of her sons: Ademide and David, she had missed them quite much. Though Ademide just left her for Nigeria, a month back while she had been separated from David for many months.

David was already waiting for the plane to land and thanks to God, she had finally arrived. He also couldn't wait to see her mother. He came with his father, Ademide and his wife-to-be, Olanike.

Not quite long after, David saw his mother approaching. He left the spot he was instantly and rushed to meet her. He hugged her happily and pecked her. "Welcome best mother." He helped her with her bags and headed for the car.

Olajumoke was also happy until she got to the car and met Adefemi, her husband.

♥♡♥♡♥♡
Re: Game Of Love by onosj(f): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
udison: IF I BECOME NIGERIA'S
PRESIDENT, My 7 points
agenda
1. I am going to make sure any
guy or girl who breaks each
others heart will spend 20years
in jail.
2. No man is entitled to more
than one
wife.
3. Any guy without 6 packs or
any girl
without figure 8 will have to
relocate to Iran or Iraq for
survival...
4. No work on Mondays
5. You must not have more
than 2kids..
6. If U are married and ain't
paying
attention to your wife,you will be
jailed until you change.
7. Every cheating man or woman
must be kept in a zoo for
2months.
8. No sex until U seek
permission from
your local Govt. and it's once
per month.
Will u vote for me
i will vote 4 u! U wan kill person with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by kingphilip(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
No tell me say e don end o
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2014
kingphilip: No tell me say e don end o
My boss... av I ever ended my tory dz way before. .. Lol

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by kingphilip(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: My boss... av I ever ended my tory dz way before. .. Lol
Congratulations boss

Abeg my number de my siggy no forget do d needful
Re: Game Of Love by AdetoroBukola: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2014
TDan and u know majority of us are for David and Yvonne ehhn u now twist the story like that. chaiii there is God ooooooo. nice one though love the twist. well done.
Re: Game Of Love by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2014
kingphilip:
Don't try that at home

SPSpecial:
oh ho, dats nice
D honest man wink wink
Our fight is over den.
Help me tell him oo, king.
Faith is already engaged to Jomiloju, David's sister tongue

So, na me get Yvonne tongue
Re: Game Of Love by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2014
udison:

bros..look up..
i dey plane dey pass ur side..
me wan go prepare jumi and faith marraige oo....dat wan go hold december 25 for moon
Moon too far na,

make we do am at T.Dan's blog grin
Re: Game Of Love by kingphilip(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Help me tell him oo, king.

It's now official everyone Prince weds Yvonne
Re: Game Of Love by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
thank you sir
kingphilip:
It's now official everyone.
PrinceAdepoju weds Yvonne
grin
...waiting for T.Dan's approval. cheesy
Re: Game Of Love by SPSpecial(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2014

We can see yvonne is very vacant now.
The koko now is dat u guys should accept the pay i want to offer and leave this my beauty for me. How much do u need name ur price.
Re: Game Of Love by SPSpecial(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2014

We can see yvonne is vacant now.
The koko now is dat u guys should accept the pay i want to offer and leave this my beauty for me. How much do u need name ur price.
Re: Game Of Love by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
SPSpecial:

We can see yvonne is vacant now.
alright then.

are you ready to give me anything I request, and I leave her for you?
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Continuation.

Olajumoke halted on seeing her husband. What would she say? She was surprised that her mouth was wide open. "Bolaji..." she called his name softly and continued staring at him until Ademide cuddled her from behind. "Mum, let's get going."

"Welcome, my wife." Bolaji said, also staring at her.

"Me? Your wife?" She pointed to herself using her index finger.

"We can sort this out on the way or at home. Mum, hop in!" David clapped his hands together.

"Please come in... I can't just stop saying I'm deeply sorry.." he looked sober.

"Sorry?" Olajumoke entered into the car reluctantly. She couldn't take her eyes off him. Olanike that had been greeting her was so frustrated because she didn't hear her out.

"Jumoke, it wasn't my doing, I didn't know what I was doing. I'm deeply sorry." He tried to cry.

Ademide slammed the door and walked over to the passenger's seat beside Ademide and sat down. Olajumoke and her husband were sitting beside each other while Olanike was behind Ademide.

Olajumoke also felt sober. She could vividly remember the day she was humiliated and sent out of her husband's house. The pains she passed through and her children. She sighed continuously.

"Mum, there's absolutely nothing we're going to gain from being unrepentant. We should all repent and turn away from our wrongs. We've all made mistakes in everything that happened." David said.

"I didn't..." Ademide cut in.

"You did! In fact, yours was very much. Tell me as a family, do we sit down to pray, are we close to God? Don't you know it's a porous family that is very easy for the devil to penetrate into? I f we were strong in God do you think we would be attacked by anyone? We all have our faults! Bro, how many times do you read your bible amd pray per week?" David asked Ademide.

"Everyday of course!" He clapped his hands together.

"That means you just started it. Is that how you do before?" He questioned.

"N..no." Ademide stuttered.

"Its a cold place you will always find trouble but a hot family with strong devotions hardly experience this!"

Olajumoke sighed. She was really wrong to but her pasts couldn't be forgotten so easily.

"Yvonne, all is well concerning those who love God. You shouldn't be like this because of the news you heard. It's not going to do you anything good!" David admonished her.

"I know bro, but it was a great surprise. I never knew dad could keep such away from me, a whole me.." she frowned.

"All is well, we should all come together as a family to forge ahead.."

"But David, I wish to know that woman, that woman they called my mother."

David sighed. "Where do we go to?"

Yvonne's phone vibrated. She picked up her phone and viewed the message that was received and saw Victor's text message. "So this guy is still alive?" She muttered.

'Please we need to talk, can you meet me at Stefikal foods now? Please Yvonne.' She read.

"Please Dave, I want us to visit somewhere."

"Where to?" He glanced at her.

♡♥♡♥♡

1 Like

Re: Game Of Love by Gamesound(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
T.Dan well done you're da best... *clears throat*.... mind giving us another update 29t?
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gamesound: T.Dan well done you're da best... *clears throat*.... mind giving us another update 29t?
**♡♥♡♡ Yawn... so tayad
Re: Game Of Love by uchebest2006(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aww....i love ds last update.Making sense!
Re: Game Of Love by kingphilip(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: **♡♥♡♡ Yawn... so tayad
Tayad I guess means a Yes ba
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:16am On Jul 11, 2014
◀LAST LAP▶ ●END OF THE STORY

David and Yvonne headed to Stefikal foods to meet Victor as he had called. Who could tell what he wanted? He might want to discuss something reasonable with her.

Yvonne sighed her from afar and wiped her face. 'He's really here' she thought and walked slowly while David walked behind her. Victor stood immediately on sighting her. He thought it was her fiancee that followed him there at first until David shook him and introduced himself as the brother.

He offered them seats and sat as well. "I'm really happy you honoured my invitation. I never knew you could come here despite all I've done for you. I called you to say I'm deeply sorry, Yvonne. I don't want to start saying unnecessary things that's why I've hit what I want to discuss with you. Everything has wiped off, I've learnt my lesson that true love is not in fornication, it's not when you have several girls you have true love. I've read it within myself that you are the only responsible lady I've ever met. Please." Victor apologized.

Yvonne sighed. She glimpsed at David as if she was expecting an approval from him. David also raised his eyebrows, trying to tell her to accept him. "I don't really know what.. what to say, to be honest!" Yvonne kept her head low.

"Why is it that you're also part of those guys people use to abuse other guys? Why is it that you're not steadfast in God? Rather, in devil, satan and sins. But thank God you've found the light, its left to Yvonne because if a sinnee already knows he had sinned and ready to repent, he should spend much time kneeling." David addressed.

"Hmmn... I'm just sorry." Vic continued apologizing.

"I've heard. Who I'm I not to forgive you when we all sin to God and he forgives?"

Victor smiled. "Thanks so much Yvonne and Uncle David. God will perfect everything that concerns you." He stood happily.

"Amen oh." David smiled too.

"What would you guys love to eat or drink?"

♡♡♡♡♡

Without much delay, Ademide followed Olanike to her parents' house to greet them. As usual, he had prostrated immediately he saw Olanike's father approaching. He had been afraid to come there, facing in-laws was one of his problems but it must be done. "Sit down." He heard the strong voice and sat down at once. "Isn't this Ademide?" The man removed his glasses and fixed his eyes on him.

Ademide grinned. "Yes sir." He bowed.

"It's really you. How come you left my farm just like that? Things aren't done that way." He said softly.

"I'm sorry sir. One thing about me is that I'm usually shh to express myself and didn't know how you'd feel so I decided to quit that way." He smiled.

"You found a place where they can pay you heavily?"

David chuckled. "Sir, I once told you I'm a graduate. I now control a big company too, paying salaries."

"God is go great, you just came to greet me right?"

Ademide paused. He was smiling and turned his head, glimpsing at Olanike, trying to tell her to cut in. "Dad, he's the one I want to marry."

"Wao!" The man stood up smiling. "Honestly, I never knew.."

Ademide was just laughing.

"Where did you people meet?" He sat back, smiling. He was really happy to hear that.

"Since university dad, we went to the same university." Olanike replied.

"That's not a problem, preparations shouls begin then, I've accepted you with all my heart. You've worked with me before and I know the kind of person you are. You're gentle and honest, so I'm really happy you're back to me."

Ademide was just laughing.

♥♥♥♥♥

David picked his mobile phone and dialed Jomiloju's mobile number. She picked up a d started discussing.

"Don't you suppose to know you were meant to give Ann the mobile phone instantly you saw the call? Why would I want to talk to an ugly girl." He grinned, trying to tease Jomiloju.

"Na u sabi.." She handed the mobile phone to Anm instantly.

"Hello, Mr Adefemi."

"Abeg drop that Mr jare.." David laughed. "I just want to ask you something." He stopped talking.

"What?" Ann was eager.

"If you were to build a company, what name would you give the company?"

"Davyann Company, but why did you ask?"

"DAVYANN?" David laughed.

"Yes, but why did you ask?" She asked again.

"I've been asking people getting a lot of funny answers." He tried to disguise as if he was serious.

"That means your airtime is so much." They both laughed.

"So how's your health?"

"I'm now alright oh, can't wait tk return back to Nigeria."

"All is well, just two weeks from now, so be patient."

"Thanks Mr Adefemi."

"I told you not to call me that..." They both laughed.

♡♥♡♥♡♡

A WEEK LATER.

David wanted everything to have been done before Ann's arrival. He had already furnished the house to the taste of Ann and her parents. He could remember how their previous house looked like, he made sure everything had been done, even he had already employed a gatekeeper but was still unknown to Vanessa and Thompson.

He had gotten experts at interior and exterior decorations who had decorated the company for him. He had already spent a year on building the company but after he saw all that had been done, he knew it worth the wait. It was a beautiful tall building, he knew Ann would appreciate him on hearing it was for her. He had received the license and had started employing graduates, all that would be left was for Ann to start controlling. He was glad.

DAVYANN COMPANY was a company one would continue to stare at because it was big and beautiful. He had already called on Linda and told her she'd be the Manager of the company but warned her not to tell her friend.

Linda had cried profusely, wondering that the rejected stone had became the celebrated masterpiece. She never knew David would be the one who would later help her, God worked out a big way.

5th October was picked by olanike's parents as the introduction day, just three weeks from then. It was a great thing for the Adefemis to be back again as one family. David and his brother had been practising how they'd prostrate that day and were just laughing a themselves. It would be a great day.

Olanike had also laughed at them severally. Ademide had called his best friend; Fred that he'd be the one to best him while Mayowa would best Olanike that day. David and his brother had started buying everything needed to be bought for the in-laws.

David was still with his brother laughing when his phone beeped. "Where you dey?" He read the message out.

He was expecting an important call because it was the day Ann would arrive. He called the mobile number instantly and it was his sister. "We're at the front of your house." She said instantly.

'Silly girl! How come she didn't call me to come and pick them at the airport.' David muttered and told his brother Ann had arrived. They left for the place immediately.

They were really there. David couldn't believe Jomiloju couldn't call him to come and pick them. Faith was also met there. David and Ann hugged each other immediately they sighted. David unlocked the gate amd let them in.

He put his hand across Ann's neck and walked beside her, talking to her gently. He had really missed her. "You! How come you got here even before the owner of the sister?" He addressed Faith.

"I rushed down immediately my love called me to come amd pick them at the airport. She wanted me to be th first person that'd see her." He pulles his tounge out making jest of him.

"You, you didn't call me because of Faith, you now let my own dear enter into Faith's stinking car."

They all laughed.

Not long after, David told them he'd like to show them something. "I've already employed another accountant." He said to Ann.

"It's not good now, as if I won't return right?" She looked sad.

Davis smiled briefly amd drove on until he got to her parents' house to confirm if the driver he sent there had carried out his mission. He had already paid a driver to move things neccessary from the house and the parents to the new house in the Estate.

Ann wondered where her parents were but David failed to tell her and took her back to the company. He got down with her, Jomiloju, Faith and Ademide. "Where's this?" Ann asked.

He raised her head for her tl be able to view the name of the company. "Davyann, it's yours."

"Mine?" Ann almost lost control. She never knew David was asking her the question because of what he'd do. Should she kneel down or what?

Ademide leaned on the car and was just laughing. David never told any of them asides Faith.

They entered into the company and were speechless. David really spent a lot to build that place. "I'm going tl hand you the documents and the keys later but let's go and meet your parents, they are expectant.

♥♥♥♥

Till David got to the house, Ann was questioning him on where he was heading to. He hooted twice before the gate keeper opened the gate for him. Vanessa and Thompson were outside, in the compound looking around.

Ann couldn't control her joy on seeing her father back to his feet. She ran as fast as she could and hugged him. She had missed his mother too.

She hugged them both and stood beside them. She was really happy to see them again. As she was about saying what David had done for her, her father told her that was the house David bought for them.

This time, Faith also arrived with Jomiloju and Ademide.
"You don't need to thank me, we should all thank God for making us to be alive. Many that are not up to us are already dead, many that are even better are outside there, performing madness. I should be the one who's grateful to God and you all, if not whe would I have been?" He paused.

"I still can't believe it!" Ann kept wondering.

"See, there's nothing we brought to the earth amd can't take anythint back to heaven. I find it difficult not to assist people when I'm most needed. All the same you and I are still alive, still here talking. All I passed through, even you, but God helped us because he's merciful.

Thompson and his wife started weeping. If one's joy has overflowed, tears might come. It was a remarkable day for them. "I'm seizing this oppurtunity today to tell you, Ann... I.. I love you." He grinned and pulled her to himself.

Ann was happy. Ademide couldn't stop laughing from where he was. If David wasn't born, what would have happened? He was the one behind all the success that happened. At last he could hold Ann as his love again, after the thorough GAME OF LOVE.

THE END.

DANNIE←→ KONSEPTS

FROM THE WRITER'S DESK.

HEY GUYS! Hope you guys love this? Just wanna tell u to forge ahead! We are going places IJN!

From the storyline, I wouldn't want to leave without saying anything. You might have laughed, I might have twisted, you might have loved it, but if I wanna read something, I read with a mind of "What I'm I gonna gain?"

It's gonna b bad if after writing for more than 30 days, get phone problem, data loss, wahala here and there u never gain....

We all read and knew what happened, David got to his promise land through wah? Through GOD! Either muslim or a Christian, even traditional worshipper, practice your belief in truth and holiness. I wrote something about devotion, only God knowa when last I had mine too but as it refers to u, it does to me too! Move closer to God.

I'm nt preaching, just trying to deduce what this story z about. Another thing is that lying has nothing good to offer! It almost ruined David. Either a big lie or small one, abeg no lie!

If u TWO 're for each other, God will work out a way like that of OLANIKE AND ADEMIDE.

Hope you've learnt? Love u guys!

READ ANOTHER PIECE BY ME

LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Jex had to do everything sharp sharp... I get exam.

shout out to all of u guys, I really love u all! Nancy, whr re thou? av mzd u ma... ay, akin, abbey, Vanessa, ademide01

All adoration be to my father, heavenly King Of Glory. To all
my followers, fans of T.Dan, bosses and Lanicky-Spicey chat thread family
members and... TIPIFLEXY, NECAL, NANCY! STEFIKAL, KINGPHILIP, BECKYTEE, Princesschi,
Ormorlehwah, Miner13, Ogunleye Tobi, Snowprincee, Khemyte, Zizola,
Adabite, Queenbee24, Phikom, Sheila221, Elanteracy, Ice4jez,
Segzymiade, estluv, Bola-dex, Youngzanny, Aghagba, D9ty7, Politt,
Estiedoll Dipville, Holubunmi, Heemah, Akinpelumi01, Abbey2580,
Heywhy.kum, Vanessa190, Ella239, Merlin2oo, aytuns, uchebest2006,
eyezik, Chuzimgaius, hebenz, Tipiflexy, LovelyRonke, Temmytayo,
Lanicky, Tytylorpe, Nancydearie, Stefikal, Jhymrod, Beckytee, Kingphilip,
Vivy Gift, Hameenat, Nyt_ok, Dammygoody, Aisha800, LogoDwhiz, Prince
Adepoju, Ozymog, Princess B1, Adisa204, Larrytee, Pwettyharday, shurt
man, Queeny248, Gamesound, Anugod, Capip120, Bolugurl, Marichury,
Ablee, Goldenone, Geewyn, Lolulolu, Lateef9961, Mogenerous, Bimicious,
Perfecter4real, Myndd, Hybee_nooni, Kujan20, Emperorjames, Florblu,
Aliyuozioma, Jummy604, miz~expensive, switsol, Ik4life, princefame,
merblesh, Poposib, Dahpresh, Yemilizzy, crazo, adkaz, Classiclady,
chukwueloka, Banky045, Oladimeji101, Dglory, Tbells91, Heartpearl,
tmamuda, judolisco, simdam, Nairamaverick, Deattorney, Cscl4g,
Adedamola99, OILOFGLADNESS, Tannie, Philistine, Olatimide, Liturgy,
Segzymiade, Firstlady240, Brainybeau, Hizson, Fonydear, Underage,
Abbeyunique, Tennyesty, Vivypretty... Love u all.... Thanks a million!

Thanks to all those who voted for me likewise. .. won d best writer through God's mercy. I don't deserved it, u guys are d best oh... can't stp being grateful!

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Love by kingphilip(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2014
BTW d story is finally over but the lessons learnt will still linger on
Faith in God pays

Lies no matter the immediate escape route it provides is really dangerous at d long run

Destiny can only be delayed but cannot b denied

Mind Hw u treat people on ur way up because on ur way down they might b on their way up

In every little opportunity one has, use it to help the needy it sure helps

And many more

Tnx t.Dan for da wonderful piece
Waiting for peace n April scheduled for tomorrow
Re: Game Of Love by Tipiflexy(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2014
wow!I felt like seeing more but every story dat as a beginning must surely as an end.This story is a lesson to all categories of people.Av learnt my lesson n I wont forsake my heavenly father for things of d world.Thank u so much Tdan for d inspiration,captivating story dat touches d heart,d Lord wil take u to ur promise land n every eyes sha c d wonders of God in ur life.To all Tdan fan,I hail una ooooo.
Re: Game Of Love by missuniverse(f): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2014
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Produced By:Tdan Enterprise
Directed By:Temitope Daniel

Up Next :Peace nd April! Peace nd April!!
experience d suspense,intrigue,love nd excitement.....PEACE ND APRIL

Directed by TEMITOPE DANIEL,,,,Peace nd April !

dnt be left out,
GRAB A SEAT NOW! NOW!! NOW!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> / Love In My Favour / Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.