Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Game Of Love - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Game Of Love (21952 Views)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2014
•Story Continuation

David rose his head and couldn't find anyone. The guys thought they've shot him and took to their heels instantly. The motorcyclist that brought Ann shivered and ran away from the spot he was. Who would like to die anyways?

David startes shivering, trembling as he felt Ann's pulse. "Ann..." he shook her right hand bjt her eyes were closed. He felt her pulse again and her temperature, she was still breathing slowly. "Ann why did you do this?" David started weeping as he carried her amd rushed into his car. "See, all will be well, you won't die! I promise..." he was weeping.

Ann was weeping likewise with her mouth opened a little, "David, if I've offended you, please forgive me, it was the time of mistakes. Even if I die..." she groaned in pain and touched her chest.

"Don't talk Ann! It's going to tire you out!" He exclaimed, driving as fast as he could.

"Even if I'd die, I want you to know I acted according to the way I felt then. I thought you were lying, no lady will believe that you are..." she groaned again with tears flowing down her eyes. " I said stop!" David exclaimed while his heartbeat increased rapidly.

"I can't, because I wanted to prove my love, thay was why I got shot intentionally. I still love you Dave..." She continued weeping.

"Please stop this! You're scaring me, you are making me uncomfortable." David was also crying more. He glimpsed at the blood around her, he had also be stained, Ann's face was also bloodstained while she was still weeping. "Tell me you love me.." she sais slowly, trying to move her hand toward Dave.

"I do, I really love you... Stop this Ann! Stop scaring me.."

He picked his mobile phone amd called Faith to meet him at the hospital instantly. He also called Samuel and Temitope to meet him in the hospital.

He dropped the phone amd glimpsed at Ann again, she was no longer breathing, her two eyes were closed. He drove faster, weeping even more. "Ann!" He kept calling.

He didn't bother to park before he rushed to carry her into the hospital. She actually saved hia life, proving her love. He discussed with the Doctors and rushed out again, he entered into the car and drove as fast as he could with blood all over him.

Continues....
Re: Game Of Love by uchebest2006(m): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2014
Aww...i tot the spirit in David can heal bullet shot.Let David speak to the spirit for solution.G'mawnin T.Dan.
Re: Game Of Love by Gamesound(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2014
T.Dan Ann didn't die, right?..... Anyway Good Morning ppl
Re: Game Of Love by missdivva: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Wow so impress d love is der gosh! Ann and dave love wa tintin tdan well done more update oooo ann must not die ooo
Re: Game Of Love by missuniverse(f): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Tdan! Tdan!! Tdan!!!
how many times did i call you?
if Ann die,u go hear wheee
Re: Game Of Love by JigsawKillah(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2014
missuniverse: Tdan! Tdan!! Tdan!!!

seconded!
Re: Game Of Love by kingphilip(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Wow t.Dan twas a nice ride but please Ann must not die come wqt may.... Na ur tory shq no change am because u wan please us
BTW Wen b d nxt update
Re: Game Of Love by Gamesound(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2014
walks into the hall from the back door,,,,,,,, looks 4ward,,,,, disapionted,,,, shouts his name... T.Dan!!!!!!!!
you're starvn Me!!!
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2014
uchebest2006: Aww...i tot the spirit in David can heal bullet shot.Let David speak to the spirit for solution.G'mawnin T.Dan.
lol... mawnin boss.!
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Gamesound: T.Dan Ann didn't die, right?..... Anyway Good Morning ppl
me no knw oh...
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2014
missdivva: Wow so impress d love is der gosh! Ann and dave love wa tintin tdan well done more update oooo
Thanks ma'am. .. God bless!
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Gamesound: walks into the hall from the back door,,,,,,,, looks 4ward,,,,, disapionted,,,, shouts his name... T.Dan!!!!!!!!
you're starvn Me!!!
I dare nt starve u sir. . update loading!
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2014
missuniverse: Tdan! Tdan!! Tdan!!!
Egbami.. sheyb u b team DavidYvone ni..
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2014
JigsawKillah:

seconded!
my boss dey ere... I hail sir
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2014
kingphilip: Wow t.Dan twas a nice ride but please Ann must not die come wqt may.... Na ur tory shq no change am because u wan please us
BTW Wen b d nxt update
aiit boss.... i won't. .. update loading. .
Re: Game Of Love by Temmytayo20(f): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2014
#following#
Re: Game Of Love by missdivva: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2014
Waiting 4 more update
Re: Game Of Love by Beckytee(f): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Oga TDan abeg Ann must not die ooooo, pls na beg I dey beg o
Re: Game Of Love by missuniverse(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Egbami.. sheyb u b team DavidYvone ni..
DavidYvone ni DavidLinda ko
Me dey Ann back Jare
like seriously i like dat girl(Ann),anyways shaa,let fate ve its way
Re: Game Of Love by AdetoroBukola: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
T Dan shebbi na papa get problem aw he take concern Ann now?? as much as I prefer Yvonne still I don't want Ann to die. so make sure Ann did not die.
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
•Continuation

As fast as possible, David made preparations for Ann's traveling. He didn't want anything much to be done on her in Nigeria, he preferred overseas since the place the bullet met her was a fragile place.

He connected those who could assist him with the traveling documents instantly and was assured everything wod be done as soon as possible since money wasn't the problem.

○Three weeks later○

David left the house for Ann's parents' to check on Thompson and to assure them everything was fine with Ann. She had been receiving treatment in Russia the following day after the incident. God really loved her because she didn't die.

According to what David heard from the Nigerian Doctors, many people rarely scape through it because it was something hilarious to be shot near the heart. He had been spending heavily on her, she must not die! He had always said.

He had questioned the spirit severally that he wasn't told Ann was following her and such thing would happen. The spirit replied him that everything had reasons. He assured him that Ann wouldn't die, it was done just to show him how much Ann still loved him. He had sat down and cogitated on the past. He was the one really at fault! He was the one that lied from start which everything turned on. There's nobody that'll hear that his or her partner is with the other counterpart that won't be jealous but patience is really needed, that was Ann's mistake.

He walked into the living room and prostrated, greeting Ann's parents. He asked how Thompson was faring and got them informed that Ann was better and would be back in the next two months as he had been told.

He also gave them money for their upkeeps and left the place for his site. He had completed his second company, he just went there to check if the security lights had been fixed the way he wanted. It was there he spoke with Faith on mobile phone, he wanted to see him and he asked if he was in on seat because he'd like to buy a house for Ann's parents.

He left the site for Faith's company. After their discussion, Faith took him to Real Gate Estate to check the houses that were vacant in the newly opened Estate so that he'd pick his choice.

This time, money wasn't David's problem any longer, he had millions in his account and was ready to help Ann's family because it was through them he got to his dream land. He finally made his choice on a bungalow of twenty million. He told Faith he'd send him the money the following day since he was also an Estate Manager.

He got back to the office and met Yvonne. He was shocked since he wasn't told before hand that she'd be coming to see him. He sat down and they started their discussion.  "Dad would like to see you,  Dave. But, I've called you thrice but you didn't pick up, hope there's no problem."

"None, I was just attending to something and didn't know the phone rang." He brought out his phone and checked. "I'm sorry." He smiled.

"I heard Ann was shot." Shd uttered.

David raised his head at once. "How did you get to know?"

"A source, I won't tell you. So if I never said it, you wouldn't have told me right?"

David remembered she was connected with Jomiloju and he had sent her to Russia to stay with Ann in the hospital. She must have told her. "I was about telling you." He smiled.

"Anyways, how's she now?" She also smiled.

"She's getting better. Why is it that Dad wants to see me? Hope nothing has leaked."

"Nothing, but I guess it's concerning the P.A issue." She replied.

"I just hope this P.A of a person won't turn everything upside down." He exhaled deeply.

"All is well. I've also been bothered." She replied.

"Why are you not taking anything?" He called the secretary.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Immediately David left his place of work, he drove down to Olusola's house to know what he wanted to see him for. He met Yvonne there also, as he entered into the living room. He prostrated, greeting the man before he sat down.

"I called you because of the P.A I said I'd get for you, the two of them are around." He called their names and introduced them to David and Yvonne. A male and a female.

"Each of them will be living with each of you until you get married. The male will be with David while you, will be with my daughter." He pointed at the female P.A.

David sighed. "Alright sir." He smiled and stood up.

"He'll begin his job tonight so Felix will follow you home which Bunmi will follow Yvonne home."

"But Dad, I don't think this is necessary...." Yvonne cut in.

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing." He addressed her.

"No problem sir. Are you ready?" He asked Felix, the P.A.

"Yes sir." Felix replied.

David bowed. "Dear, won't you get going now before it's totally dark?" David said to Yvonne.

"I'll leave now, honey." She replied.

♥♥♥♥♥
Re: Game Of Love by missdivva: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Am confuse tdan is dave datin yvonne nw or wat tank God 4 ann health
Re: Game Of Love by sethxy: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nice one t-dan.. its a fairweather story......
Re: Game Of Love by Anugod(f): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
This Yvonne father sef, na wa o. Na by force? Which kind pressure P.A come be this one again, even to the extent of living with them grin
This old man, na the old age dey do you?cheesy
I like for a nice man to come pick Yvonne up, buh let Ann and Dave finish what they started years ago...
Re: Game Of Love by JigsawKillah(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: my boss dey ere... I hail sir

abeg make anoda eye no read am oo
Re: Game Of Love by onosj(f): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Still following!
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
missdivva: Am confuse tdan is dave datin yvonne nw or wat tank God 4 ann health
Noooo... they were jez acting because d father was there...
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
sethxy: Nice one t-dan.. its a fairweather story......
l check dictionary I never c d meaning of fairweather... plz tell me d meaning u no say a b small boi
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Anugod: This Yvonne father sef, na wa o. Na by force? Which kind pressure P.A come be this one again, even to the extent of living with them grin
This old man, na the old age dey do you?cheesy
I like for a nice man to come pick Yvonne up, buh let Ann and Dave finish what they started years ago...
***♡♥♡♥*** Old skool dey worry am... cheesy
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
JigsawKillah:

abeg make anoda eye no read am oo
all eyes don c dz one... u b ma boss and oh... welcome bak!
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
onosj: Still following!
Thanks ma'am.... I'm grateful!
Re: Game Of Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Read my first series. .. Peace and April. .. I was expecting people to ask me d meaning of peace and April, does it mk sense to uu

d link via my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> / Love In My Favour / Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.