Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point (1703 Views)

Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Soldiers Told Us Those Behind Boko Haram - Archbishop / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by authority2006(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
INVESTIGATION: Massacre in Gboko: Soldiers at Dangote’s factory kill seven; company, govt. abandon victims’ families
------------------
This is one sad story of soldiers misusing gun power.

Jirbo was pressed one afternoon in March. He strolled into an open space near Dangote Cement Factory in Gboko, Benue state, to defecate.

Soldiers guarding Dangote Cement caught him and ordered that he packed his sh*t with his mouth. He refused. One soldier put a gun in mouth and blasted it apart.

When youths from his community protested, the soldiers got angry and killed seven of them on the spot.

See how this gory tale unfolded and how both Dangote Cement and the Nigerian government are fighting to cover-up the case, in our latest investigation. /p2LdGt-GGf
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by Jakumo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
authority2006: INVESTIGATION: Massacre in Gboko: Soldiers at Dangote’s factory kill seven; company, govt. abandon victims’ families
------------------
This is one sad story of soldiers misusing gun power.

Jirbo was pressed one afternoon in March. He strolled into an open space near Dangote Cement Factory in Gboko, Benue state, to defecate.

Soldiers guarding Dangote Cement caught him and ordered that he packed his sh*t with his mouth. He refused. One soldier put a gun in mouth and blasted it apart.

When youths from his community protested, the soldiers got angry and killed seven of them on the spot.

See how this gory tale unfolded and how both Dangote Cement and the Nigerian government are fighting to cover-up the case, in our latest investigation. /p2LdGt-GGf

Damn.
Now that is some serious chit. I chit you not.

Why they do that chit man ?

Sounds like them muffugus just don't give a chit.

Ain't that some chit.
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by authority2006(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerian soldiers are animals. Why would you tell fellow human being to pack his shiit with his mouth? Oh God!

1 Like

Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by Jakumo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
authority2006: Nigerian soldiers are animals. Why would you tell fellow human being to pack his shiit with his mouth? Oh God!

Are you implying that most people prefer not to eat chit ?

Maybe if that chit-eater had NOT exposed himself on open land like a wild animal and proceeded to crap in public, all that chit would not have gone down.
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by MabraO: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
I guess am not as wicked as those soldiers
U once told some criminals to use their hands to pack their shit and put it in their pocketsgrin

Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by authority2006(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Shot on the leg, one woman laid bloodied on the ground, and tried to crawl to safety. Then, a soldier closed up on her, pointed his rifle directly at her head and blasted, a witness said.
The woman’s brain matter splattered on another bullet-ridden victim, a man feigning death next to her. That man survived the attack even after a bullet ripped open his abdomen, spilling out his intestines."
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by Jakumo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
MabraO: I guess am not as wicked as those soldiers
U once told some criminals to use their hands to pack their shit and put it in their pocketsgrin

Ha ha ha ha now that is some seriously funny chit. I would just go ahead and walk home if my pocket was full of chit, because I would NOT reach in there to retrieve my car keys, and that ain't no chit.
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by authority2006(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jakumo:

Maybe if that chit-eater had NOT exposed himself on open land like a wild animal and proceeded to crap in public, all that chit would not have gone down.
And when a man enter a bush close to a factory to answer the call of nature, the best thing for professional security agents to do is to tell the man to use his mouth to pack it? Haven't you seen or heard Nigeria soldiers telling civilians to lie down in a mud water and staring at the blazing sun at the same time over minor offence or no offence at all?
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by MabraO: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jakumo:

Ha ha ha ha now that is some seriously funny chit. I would just go ahead and walk home if my pocket was full of chit, because I would NOT reach in there to retrieve my car keys, and that ain't no chit.

Hahaha
U bet it was some serious shiit
It thought them never to shiit like that
Again even wen dey got some shiit to give
Cos I ain't take some smelly shit from strangersgrin
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by Burger01(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Soldiers! Animals undecided
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by authority2006(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Burger01: Soldiers! Animals undecided
Animals.
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by lakpalakpa: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
That's why I've always insisted that these men are beasts in Uniform.

I have no sympathy for the beasts who are killed like rats by BokoBastards.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerian military and boko haram, I see no difference.
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by ikeyman00(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
@@@

only in the zoo
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by T4taiwo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Soldiers on rampage BokoHaram beware
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by idupaul: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Jakumo:

This would go down in history as your dumbest comment ever on NL . Didn't put that brain power of your in making this one dude.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by ahnie: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chai....killed because of common sh.it.

#teamgunsshouldbereplacedwithCAtapults#
Re: Pack Your Shiit With your Mouth, Nigeria soldiers told a civilian At Gun Point by azpekuliar: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
idupaul:

This would go down in history as your dumbest comment ever on NL . Didn't put that brain power of your in making this one dude.. SMH

cheesy

I'm amazed myself. Jakumo's account must have been hacked in order to make that post.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ / Beserk Brass:An Unreported Story Of A Suffering Community / Opinion Poll: 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.