Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Now That Paypal Is In Nigeria, What Next? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now That Paypal Is In Nigeria, What Next? (792 Views)

Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business / Bringing Starbucks To Nigeria? What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Paypal Is In Nigeria, What Next? by fetch(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hi everyone, its Ernest Emelezi. I choose the above title because I felt you might have different opinion, ideology, comment or written impression about this issue.
Perhaps, paypal is the most popular and widely used online payment processor ever found on planet earth. Though, it has its head office in the USA, but has its presence in virtually every country of the world, except the countries they don’t want to do business in, of course.
This company for many years has refused to accept Nigerians using Nigerian personal or corporate profile to create account with them. And this restriction has posed big challenge to many Nigerians which have led to frustration to some, mostly the astute internet marketers. You have to own a foreign country’s virtual address or a relative that is resident in paypal accepted country, foreign IP of such country; in some case, virtual bank account or Visa or Master Card to verify the account, it goes on and on. Many Nigerians have spent over Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) to get their paypal account setup by some Nigerians that claim to have the paypal account secrets. Like that is not enough, these accounts sometime get frozen without notice.
Above all, now that paypal is in Nigeria, what next? To me, it’s a thing of joy and happiness; I personally take it as the end of virtual slavery to Nigerians as long as internet marketing and transaction is concerned.
Many people use paypal not only for ecommerce business setup of management, but also to purchase goods and services easily on the internet without the risk of exposing their payment card details to a third party.
Moreover, many of the big and legitimate online merchants and service providers use paypal to collect their payment from clients and customers. And Nigerians have been denied access to these big time online products and service for a long time. Glory is to God, it’s over now! With paypal, Nigerians can conveniently buy e-products on Clickbank, sell on ebay and do business with almost any company in the world.
My thanks to the people that are at the helm of affairs in the Country; the President Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan, the immediate past Governor of the Central bank of Nigeria; Mallam Sanusi (Emir) of Kano, the Minister of Finance and the coordinating Minister of the Economy; Dr (Mrs) Okonjo Iwuala, the Minister of Investment; Dr Olusegun Aganga and everyone that has made it possible for Nigeria to attain the status of the largest economy in Africa.
If not so, we would’ve been in a quagmire of ecommerce stranded till now. God bless you all!
I am looking forward to have Clickbank.com in Nigeria soon.
Thank you for ready this far; I will like to see your comments, discussions, recommendations, arguments and suggestions on this post.
In case you don’t know how to sign-up with paypal in Nigeria, visit:
https://www.paypal.com/ng/webapps/mpp/home
Success,
Ernest Emelezi.
Re: Now That Paypal Is In Nigeria, What Next? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2014
Tell me more about clickbank, and the specific kinds of "digital products" that Nigerians can buy from there (and how those digital products can be used/resold to generate physical cash here in Nigeria). Please keep your explanation as simple as ABC. Thanks.
Re: Now That Paypal Is In Nigeria, What Next? by Kaysalas(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2014
nice question. how can we make money with clickbank

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As Research Assistant To Researchers Or Final Year Students / Start Your Own Business, Attend The Cocktail Mixology Training / How To Solve Your Money Problems...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.