Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (30022 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Sholexyz(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Para mood

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brownlord: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback:

Like your dumbazz wasn't doing the same when Ghana lost. See you boko bois want everyone to mourn with y'all during your lost. That's why noone in Africa likes Nigeria. I am so happy Nigeria lost Tnk God.

because we are the giant of Africa guess you know, lol, Adenuga is richer than your useless country, idiat your govt. Depend on appearance fee from FIFA to sustain your economy, Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by babyjoker(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
as for father yobo na God get ur case... lolz yobo na my school father ooo abeg wetin i go do to make u forgive that horrible mistake cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
So sad, sighs. Stephen Keshi is just an over-hyped coach who's succeeding by chance/luck.

Keshi and Maurinho are no good soccer coaches; they are just lucky team heads, nothing more.

For how many months, Keshi refused to get two good players in his team to adequately train on:

1. Corner kicks
2. Free kicks

Its so shameful that we had more than 6 corners and couldn't even get any near goal post but French played just 6 and scored with one.

Poor striking force....when one striker moves forward with the ball, others will just stand idly on the pitch watching him like Telemundu until the opponent takes the ball or he loses it.

Look at that Osaze's far shot that French keeper punched out, none of our so-called players were nearby to strike it into the net, shameful.

Just 15minutes to go, our players went back to their default sluggish system of football with zero marking, zero passing accuracy and zero forward movement, gosh!

How did Mikel managed to become a footballer That guy ought to have been a truck pusher at Oshodi market, nonsense guy!

Moses....sighs....no wahala....u don try.

God bless Vincent Enyeama and Osaze Odewengie....those guys can be trusted even in hard times. Others are just occupying the pitch with no soccer knowledge just like Chelsea players this last season.

Shame on Keshi and his sluggish football style....he's just lucky, not a good coach at all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by TyTymer(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama is the hero of the match.

But that Mikel.... Wait! What is Mikel? Is that how to spell his name? undecided rubbish short 1. Snail angry

As for Yobo. Thank God we have seen the last of him. Basket leg. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by eherbal(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Man of the match; ENYEAMA.

The Match Was Between Enyeama And France.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by simdam500(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
ENYEAMA JOOR
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by cheguevera: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
POGBA.MAITUIDI, AND VALBUENA. KARIM BENZENA. AND FINALLY MAC-10
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by tolumizzy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
abatically: Paul pogba
pogba my ass
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SirAweezy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
Breaking news: president Goodluck Jonathan condemns the attack on the Super Eagles by France n promises to be on top of the matter.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pogbas celebration was a lil muted. That was class

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
yuncka: God bless Enyeama.
Ameeenn!!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by profeoo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
Man of d match was no other person than VALBUENA-dat guy hardly put one foot wrong,Pougba was next,then Osaze. Eyeama tried,but he made four mistakes(one was converted) that could have caused d match a long time. Mikel ddnt play nothing....he should win MATCH OF D MAN
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by M4gunners: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama all the way.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by rapmike(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
My best players for dis match are:
1. Pogba: for controlling d midfield and scoring that goal.
2. Enyeama: too many saves to be in d losing side.
3. Onazi: his injury today exposed Mikel's uselessness in the team.

Worst player:
1. Mikel
2. Mikel
3. Mikel.

.... Thats all.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by 1miccza: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama wetin?? My Man of the match is one fair beautiful babe in the crowd infact all through the game na the babe face I dey find for crowd...Chai that babe fine dieeeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama Was Obviously Nigeria's Best Player On The Pitch Today. #GodBlessEnyeama
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by M4gunners: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback:

What did you do, it took the ref for you to make it to the second round. Now the boko bois are coming home. Tnk God, loudmouth idiots. Plenty Eba awaits you in sokoto.
This Ghana boy urs is becoming too much in this Forum.Can you shot a phuck up for once! If you hate Nigerians so, why are you then here?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Tundecool(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
We Lost The Match
But
We Won The Game.
Up Super Eagles....
We're Better Than Them.
*sobs*
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by egesie(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mathieu Valbuena, the guy is a wizard in accurate crossing. It was
kinda like a Valbuena-Benzema combo.
I, however feel sorry for Yobo, the millions of curses being rained down on him(I hope e head fit carry am..lol)
Big-ups to Enyeama
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Siena247(f): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Only enyeama and osaze shuld fly with arik,others shuld use bus den Mikel shuld trek!!!As for yobo....only God will decide ur means of coming back!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Dahmeyjay: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
sonofjos: Send Them Sosoliso plane. we cant waste anymore money on a comfortable aircraft. if the engine like may epknock for sky. may them push am come home. NONSENSE
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
DailyNews: So sad, sighs. Stephen Keshi is just an over-hyped coach who's succeeding by chance/luck.

Keshi and Maurinho are no good soccer coaches; they are just lucky team heads, nothing more.

For how many months, Keshi refused to get two good players in his team to adequately train on:

1. Corner kicks
2. Free kicks

Its so shameful that we had more than 6 corners and couldn't even get any near goal post but French played just 6 and scored with one.

Poor striking force....when one striker moves forward with the ball, others will just stand idly on the pitch watching him like Telemundu until the opponent takes the ball or he loses it.

Look at that Osaze's far shot that French keeper punched out, none of our so-called players were nearby to strike it into the net, shameful.

Just 15minutes to go, our players went back to their default sluggish system of football with zero marking, zero passing accuracy and zero forward movement, gosh!

How did Mikel managed to become a footballer That guy ought to have been a truck pusher at Oshodi market, nonsense guy!

Moses....sighs....no wahala....u don try.

God bless Vincent Enyeama and Osaze Odewengie....those guys can be trusted even in hard times. Others are just occupying the pitch with no soccer knowledge just like Chelsea players this last season.

Shame on Keshi and his sluggish football style....he's just lucky, not a good coach at all.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by bonkwa(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
the officiating in dis match was bad.. Our boys could nt even complain to referee for once.. Babatunde was missed today and d injury on onazi shud av bin on mikel.
Cos he cannot coordinate midfield and yobo cannot coordinate defence..

Well done enyeama.. U r d best
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by tall2ce(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
no Super Eagles player can play a corner perfectly
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SenatorJames(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
robinicule: Enyeama......dat guy can save ur relationship
I even heard that........... Enyeama can save Nigeria from corruption.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by heykims(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
I knew right from onset say na just gragra our boys they do, they always succumb..

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by chinex276(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
Walahi MIKEL still alive coz its illigal 2 kill... Even my grand-mum was askin who b dat guy way wear numba 10 with rat head, dem suppose kill am johh... See d way him day do lyk snail way dey insyd poto-poto
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Homguy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is a No brainer! Vincent Enyeama, over and over again.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
MATUIDI,aside his yellow card

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today / Ndidi, Osimhen Or Chukweze: Who Is The New Face Of Nigeria's Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.