Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Unwanted- Safarigirl - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unwanted- Safarigirl (72702 Views)

The Unwanted Pregnancy / My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End / Getting A Life- Safarigirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by heemah(f): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2015
To God be the glory! Thanks for ur commitment..God bless u in folds...expecting on the other two threads dear...Biko dear, pls come and finish it too...
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Franchris(f): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
God! They've said it all but i swear i must say my own! Safarigal, you ah talented, intelligient and great.. Thanks 4 the novel i really like.....no! Love it.. The great re-union tho', thrilling! But pls, is it a true life story cos those casts seems real, i mean..
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by maniie: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
what a story Kudos Safarigirl job well done
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by orlaryhincah(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
heemah:
To God be the glory! Thanks for ur commitment..God bless u in folds...expecting on the other two threads dear...Biko dear, pls come and finish it too...
FineGurl
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by D9ty7(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX

Note: In the above category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Franchris:
God! They've said it all but i swear i must say my own! Safarigal, you ah talented, intelligient and great.. Thanks 4 the novel i really like.....no! Love it.. The great re-union tho', thrilling! But pls, is it a true life story cos those casts seems real, i mean..
it is not a true life story. And thanks a bunch smiley
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ADUKKY(f): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Thanks Safarigirl for the wonderful conclusion. More mb to your device.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Maryclaire1(f): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Finally.....i neva tot u wud finish dis story..i actually did cry..ur really gifted..just kwn u inspire pple and i can c u going places with dis writing skills of urz..may God bless u plenty
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Mj45: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
How did this beautiful story fall all d way down to page 17
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ayoi: 3:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Beautiful story!!! Feels so real.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by toksroyal: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by tijehi(f): 12:45am On Sep 23, 2015
toksroyal:
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Are u for real? 20 e-novels for 5grand? I'm so sure u made a mistake with the amount. Maybe u want to type 500naira.
Abeg, e-books are everywhere for free.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by sparcolette: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Believe me wen l say ds Story is one of d best l eva came across
Ds actually got me shading a few tear
It was so real,I felt l was der watching d whole drama
Am glad it ended so well,yeah! am a sucker 4 Happy endings.
Tnks gal 4 ds wonderful piece
Ur really good at ds

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by MerryMe1(f): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.

For more information, send a message to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com or like our page on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/Nelson-Adeyeye-Writers-of-Today-NAWOT-1536651376625288/?ref=context_row or visit https://eminentcreatorsblog./ for more details. Thanks.

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by omoekiti6(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]i think i dont regret why i signed up u'r great safarigirl wink
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by RAFIC(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
tijehi:

Are u for real? 20 e-novels for 5grand? I'm so sure u made a mistake with the amount. Maybe u want to type 500naira.
Abeg, e-books are everywhere for free.
Sorry tijehi, can u tell me where u download your free e-books?
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by tijehi(f): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
RAFIC:

Sorry tijehi, can u tell me where u download your free e-books?

www.4shared.com
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by onometee(f): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2017
Check out this website for more stories and eBook sales... they are all affordable...

www.topxnovellas.com

You can also sell your ebooks on our website..

Thank me later!!! cheesy
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by do4luv14(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2017
safarigirl:
Adanna looked around her old neighbourhood, it hadn't changed by much, but it was apparent that whoever was maintaining the place currently was doing a poor job at it. The road had a lot more potholes than she remembered, the paint was peeling off some buildings, there were overgrown shrubs and grasses that were in desperate need of care. She could only imagine what the rest of the place would look like.

".

"Where was mum's house?" Lenny asked.
at." Luke replied.

They all turned to see Drew's hand poised to knock at the door .

"Hi." Drew said to the woman, a bit
"Hi
"Umm...yes." Andrew replied unable to figure out the appropriate way to react to this woman's uncomfortable touching.

, "Ada."

Both women stood on the pavement, arms wrapped around each .

".

Ada patted her head to calm her down, "Is everyone inside?" She asked.

"Yes."

She pulled away from her sister, "Let's go inside then." Ada said and then pulled her sister along towards the house she hadn't seen the inside of in 20 years .

As she

Ada listened to her sister babble on like a hyperactive child with a smile on her face. Even now, Elo was still very beautiful, her eyes gleamed with a mixture of excitement and unshed tears, "...and your kids are so big, Chris, my oldest, he never believes me when I tell him he's got big cousins somewhere, he thinks I created a fake sister..."

Héros attention was shifted when she notices an older woman who looked like her mother, but not quite. This woman looked so thin and frail. Nothing like the plump, healthy woman she grew up with as a kid. It was like the lif had literally been sucked out of her. She supposed such would be the date of a woman who had been estranged from her kids by a stubborn, dictatorial husband......she would pity her, but there was no point in that. Her mother had gotten what she deserved for being a silent supporter of her father's madness. A woman who couldn't stick up for her children irrespective of the aggressor was a waste and her mother had filed in that regard.

She slowly stood as her mother approached them, her eyes getting watery with every shaky step she took, "Ada...." She began, the disbelief in her voice evident.

"Yes mum"

She watched the tears stream down her mother's face, "Ada....Ada'm....Ada biko gbhara m, nwa'm" She finally reached her and wrapped her in a hug. Harsh sobs escaped her mother once she wrapped weak arms around her. Sobs which Adanna couldn't deny, rang though her entire being.

She squeezed her eyes shut as she listened to her mother's heart-wrenching sobs until she was released from her hold just so her mother could give her a proper examination.

She watched her tear-stained face as she looked her over, "Ada, you look so big" her mother commented in awe.

"Is that our other grandma?" A small voice asked in what Ada was sure was intended as a whisper- Lenny

"Duh!" Was Luke's reply.

Her mother gave her a look of surprise before moving her aside to see the four kids standing awkwardly at the entrance. Their father was a few metres away with their uncle in what looked to be a discussion

"Ada, are they.....?" Her mother didn't finish as she went to her grandkids and examined each of them like he had their mother, "How old are they?" She wondered staring up at Andrew who was the second tallest person in the room after his father

Ada smiled at Andrew's obvious discomfort, "The oldest is 18, Adaeze is 16, then there's 11-year old Luke and Lenny who just turned 8"

Her mother stared at each child with awe. Touching them as if to confirm how real they were, "I've missed so much. Look at how big they are... "

"Adanna." The thunderous voice rippled through the entire house with it's rumbling authority, stilling every activity and forcing everyone to look toward the stairs where the voice had come from. Phillip Ilo, the patriach of the Ilo family, stood at the foot of the staircase, his once large body now slimmer, but not so much that it took anything away from his fearful figure, his deep-set eyes seemed to have been

Adanna turned to that voice that had tormented her for years. She was
"Daddy, good...goodevening sir." She said in a rather shaky voice.

Silence followed her greeting, and then he began walking toward her rather slowly, it was only

"Ada." He said, his voice thick with emotion, she thought she saw his eyes get watery, but pegged it to be a figment of her imagination, her father never cried. [i] since she was 10-years old, back when she was his Ada, when she was the top student in her class, when she was the child he wanted, not the one he had to tolerate.

"Forgive me. Forgive me." The words were audible only to her ears, but they were enough to cause the
The memories that flooded her brain caused Adanna to let out a sob, memories of when she was a little girl, when she would visit her father's childhood home and everyone

She wrapped her arms around her father and cried against his shoulder, her eyes caught sight of her older brother standing a few metres away, he was leaning against the wall, just observing everyone until his eyes fell on

She returned his smile with one of her own, she had forgiven him. She had forgiven them a long time ago, the only thing that had kept her from returning was fear, terms. All those years, she had been in fear that she wouldn't get to see them again, that the air.

This is THE END

nice one Bae,

second time reading it it 9hourz
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by WHOcarex: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
smiley
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by AvatarMode(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hey Safarigirl...nice work again...Is there a way to reach you? I would like to know there is...thanks
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by itsandi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice update smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by AvatarMode(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oh boy!!!! This is super amazing. Who writes like this....great job Safarigirl...
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by WallexyGold(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
nice story

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.