Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Unwanted- Safarigirl - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unwanted- Safarigirl (72675 Views)

The Unwanted Pregnancy / My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End / Getting A Life- Safarigirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by oghenekome51(f): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Honestly safarigirl dis is one heck of a lovely, wonderful, and suspense filled story uve got here!
Dis story is heartwarmin to me, so av it at d back ur mind dat ure a wonderful writer! Less i forget, u proved us wrong by updatin twice, thanks a bunch! Love u! Keep it up!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by heemah(f): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice update dear....Kip it kumin...#Olivertwist#
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by mariemummy(f): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lovely, they made a wonderful decision. Thanks Safarigal
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by HDoc(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Walkin into dat House is a bad Idea.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Fatalveli(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Maybe those people aren't her parent afterall, why on earth will they treat there child like that because of one damn reputation!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigal: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
You guys should help me plead with oga Seun and his mods who banned my safarigirl account till January 2nd.

I planned to finish posting this story by tomorrow latest, but I won't be able to if my account is not released. I'm not asking for much here, just unban me from Literature section.

If I'm unable to post the entire story by tomorrow because of some overzealous, powerdrunk moderator, I will not complete it at all afterwards.

What is the meaning od this reason? It looks like something a 9-year old would post as a reason. He just banned me and can't even pinpoint the comment

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigal: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Will be bringing down this story and all other stories I have on this site as safrigirl.

Just wanted to inform you guys. Thanks, you've been great smiley
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Cheriepet: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigal:
Will be bringing down this story and all other stories I have on this site as safrigirl.

Pls dont i beg u in d name of God n all dat is good.... pls.

JeffreyJamez come join me beg o
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by bumsiee: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
cry cry crybring down?? Aunty safari pls I beg u. I Dnt knw how 2 get 2 d mods but pls have mercy on ur followers that have been patiently waiting 4 u. Pls ma I knw it's annoying but pls Dnt bring down any story. Plsssssssss cry
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by lateef4me(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pls moderators ,kindly unban Safarigirl pls abeg ohhhh !
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigal:

Is it because of the ban or what?.....if it's because of the ban then that's just shallow of you.. albeit being childish... me I'll say it as it is doing me o...fine.. no one is paying you, it is your work, bla bla bla, yada yada yada... if it's because of that Ban you want to remove the Story, take note.. it's not your readers that banned you, not your fans, all you have to do is just tender your complaint to Seun. Heck writers have been banned when trying to update, they didn't pull down thier stories cos of that, first na to beg to update, now you want us to beg you or what?.....take note I'm saying all this to you IF IT'S BECAUSE OF THE BAN... but if it's not...fine..... if it's for publishing it fine just tell us where to buy.....but if you're holding us your faithful readers to ransom cos you were banned, Please carry your story and go... it won't be the first unfinished Story on NL and definitely wont be the last..... peace!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cheriepet:

Pls dont i beg u in d name of God n all dat is good.... pls.

JeffreyJamez come join me beg o

Beg fire!!.. me don talk am as e dey do me.. she should do whatever pleases her,stories yapka for NL to read.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigal: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Is it because of the ban or what?.....if it's because of the ban then that's just shallow of you.. albeit being childish... me I'll say it as it is doing me o...fine.. no one is paying you, it is your work, bla bla bla, yada yada yada... if it's because of that Ban you want to remove the Story, take note.. it's not your readers that banned you, not your fans, all you have to do is just tender your complaint to Seun. Heck writers have been banned when trying to update, they didn't pull down thier stories cos of that, first na to beg to update, now you want us to beg you or what?.....take note I'm saying all this to you IF IT'S BECAUSE OF THE BAN... but if it's not...fine..... if it's for publishing it fine just tell us where to buy.....but if you're holding us your faithful readers to ransom cos you were banned, Please carry your story and go... it won't be the first unfinished Story on NL and definitely wont be the last..... peace!
it's bevause of a lot of things, but the ban set it off.

I don't think Seun realises the importance of this site to a lot of people so he thinks he and the dictators he has as mods can do and undo.

I'm at a terrible time right now in my life, I don't know who I am, who I want to be, I'm just not sure of my self and this site is the only thing that keeps me sane-literally. Reading your comments and the encouragement is the only thing that brings me some form of joy and Seun and his mods would just give me an unwarranted ban because of an innocent joke.

Seun, I'm talking to you right now, you misuse your position and abuse it. If there was a good alternative to this site, you wouldn't treat the people who make this site what it is the way you treat us.

Like I said, if I'm unable to finish this story because of this senseless ban, I won't finish it at all.

I'm not holding anyone hostage and you can go read the many other stories you can choose from. I'm just tired of it all.

Thanks for reafing JeffreyJamez...you were one of my best readers. I appreciate you. And yes, I'm somewhat shallow and highly phucked up.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigal:
it's bevause of a lot of things, but the ban set it off.

I don't think Seun realises the importance of this site to a lot of people so he thinks he and the dictators he has as mods can do and undo.

I'm at a terrible time right now in my life, I don't know who I am, who I want to be, I'm just not sure of my self and this site is the only thing that keeps me sane-literally. Reading your comments and the encouragement is the only thing that brings me some form of joy and Seun and his mods would just give me an unwarranted ban because of an innocent joke.

Seun, I'm talking to you right now, you misuse your position and abuse it. If there was a good alternative to this site, you wouldn't treat the people who make this site what it is the way you treat us.

Like I said, if I'm unable to finish this story because of this senseless ban, I won't finish it at all.

I'm not holding anyone hostage and you can go read the many other stories you can choose from. I'm just tired of it all.

Thanks for reafing JeffreyJamez...you were one of my best readers. I appreciate you. And yes, I'm somewhat shallow and highly phucked up.

Better drink Cold water sleep and wake up.....everyone goeas through rough patches ...just don't let it get to you.... we all know some NL mods are sick upstairs.... and I dunno what Seun does about this, honestly I dunno...

Just get your acts together, se you hear....

3 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigal: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
I think I need a therapist....going through the worst form of depression now
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigal:

Hey, if you wanna talk... we are here...... I know how depression feels.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Toeyean1507(f): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kinda short of words. Do try to take tins with ease. Life's full of ups and downs dat we can't boycott. I believe everything's gonna be ok soonest. Cheer up,dear
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by oghenekome51(f): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigal:

Honestly babe, u dont need one cos d solution u seek its in u! We all av our personal problems n we derive lots of joy reading ur story! Pls whatever d problem might be, der is always a solution! U kno, wot brings u joy, u never can tell, bring odas joy.
Jus pls dont stop dis story! Cant u use safarigal to update? *jus askin*?
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by folake25(f): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
It is well dear. it might be hard now but just know that your best is on the way. GOD loves you safarigirl. Take care.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by akejujoe(f): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Safaragirl please don't withdraw d story.we love you and we love ur stories. Dnt stop d story pretty please
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigal: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
-Adanna-

It was Friday evening, everyone ought to be home by now.

I gulped as I stared at the front view of my house...or what would soon be my old house. I had been staring at it for the past 20 minutes or so, just sitting on Liam's porch, watching from where he used to sit. I imagined myself watching him from my front steps and my features eased into a small smile. We had come a long way since my shy days of watching him.

If I had ever thought things would eventually turn out this way, maybe I would have approached him sooner. Then again, wasn't there a saying that things always happened at God's appointed time? Maybe if we had met earlier than we did, we wouldn't be here by now. I was just glad to have someone by my side, but not just anyone, someone who didn't see me as a burden, a liability, a shame that should be kept hidden, someone who liked me for who I was, not someone who forced me to be who I wasn't and ridiculed me when I failed to reach this level of perfection that was way off my mark. Someone who understood how imperfect I really was, who was also imperfect just like me. A kin spirit if you will. Someone who wanted me.

I smiled at that thought.

He wanted me, he didn't just like me, he loved me. And all I'd have to do to gain full access to a life of happiness and fulfillment was cross the fortress that was my family.

I rose on shaky legs and opened Liam's door, I went in to find him working on his laptop, he had been on it for a couple of hours now, he said he was making arrangements for our trip so I did my best to give him his space.

He looked up at me as if sensing my presence and gave me a wide smile, "Hi"

I returned his smile with one of my own, albeit a bit more on the moderate side, the tension zipping through my entire body as I thought of the confrontation ahead dimmed my smile considerably, "Hi."

He only had to maintain eye contact with me for a couple of seconds to understand my purpose for being in his presence. His smile faded, "You ready?"

I nodded yes, it was best I save my voice for my family. He stood up, his 6 ft.3" frame towering over mine and reminding me that even if I was a pretty tall girl, he was much taller.

"Lead the way" He offered

I nodded, and walked in front of him. My legs led me out of the house and across the street as my mind took a brief vacation to some other place. I knew I ought to be thinking of the many things I would say to them, the many things I had wanted to say to each and every one of them for the past 5 years. I had rehearsed this moment in my head countless times. When I would walk into the sitting room and list each of their phuck ups, I had imagined how remorseful they would all be after I had said my piece, how they'd apologise and ask for my forgiveness.

In those imaginations though, I was much older, accomplished, I had surpassed the achievements of the golden kids hence I walked in with a smug air surrounding me, I was confident, energetic, fulfilled. I was dominating in a field I had chosen for myself hence the perfect 'in-your-face' speech had been prepared for my dad.

None of my imaginations took on this nature, so I was much more nervous than I wanted to be.

I stood on the porch staring at the looming door, remembering the last time I had stood in front of this door and the events that followed it. I shivered at the memory hoping this time wouldn't end the same way. Well, I had Liam with me now, there was no way I'd end up bruised and battered in his presence.

As if listening to my thoughts, I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, he gave me a gentle knead of encouragement, but thankfully spoke no words. He would never understand the impact of his silence at this point, how very necessary it was and how grateful I was for his silent encouragement. It moved me to give that decisive, firm knock against the door.

Just like that night two weeks ago, I didn't have to knock again before the door was opened, this time though, it was Elo that answered. I was somewhat relieved to see my little sister's beautiful face staring back at me. She did look stricken by the sight of me, hence she remained unmobing for a quarter of a minute.

"Elo, how are you?" I asked softly, seeing that she wasn't about to initiate the conversation. I couldn't say which shocked her more, that I was alive and well, or that I had a rather tall white guy standing behind me in solidarity. It was probably both

She finally regained control of her vocal chords as she replied, "I...I'm fine. Dani, how have you been?" She asked softly....like she cared. Maybe she did, but why hadn't she asked Liam all this while if she did? The thought was dismissed once I remembered the kind of man we called father. I didn't want Elo risking her well being because of me

I nodded, "Fine. Is everyone home?"

"Yes, come in." She stepped out of the way and I entered the eerily familiar home, just the sight of the stairs made my insides recoil in terror, I dropped my gaze and moved past it to the living room, it was empty, but still as pristine as my father would want it, I could only imagine what Elo had been going through in my absence...then again, it probably wouldn't be hald as bad as what I went through and she would get a reprieve as schools would be resuming soon enough.

"They're upstairs, I'll go inform them you're here." She spared us- particularly Liam, one last glance before running up the stairs to inform the others of our presence. While she was gone, I felt Liam move closer and continue to softly massage my tense shoulders like a trainer would his student preparing for a boxing match. I suppose my current situation could be likened to that.

She returned minutes later, "They said you should come upstairs."

I froze. Upstairs? Where my battering had occurred? No, I didn't want to see that place and re-live the memories. If I went there, I wouldn't be able to say a quarter of what I wanted to. I turned to Liam for the first time since we left his house, silently seeking his intercession.

As if reading my thoughts, he spoke up, "No, we want to see them down here. We're not going upstairs." He said firmly. I nodded in agreement

Elo looked from me to Liam and back to me before heading back upstairs to deliver our message. I looked down at my shaky hands. Damn, I didn't know I was this nervous, almost immediately, Liam grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked up at him, he was smiling at me in encouragement and I returned a tight smile his way, ignoring my accelreated pulse and the erratic beat of my heart.

I heard the sound of feet walking down the stairs sending my gaze upwards, the first person my eyes came in contact with was my father. My breath caught in my throat, I swear I didn't breathe for about two minutes as my father's cold stare fell upon me, I had to reming myself to breathe as I watched the rest of them; my brother, my mother and then my little sister get down the stairs and take their seats in the plush cushions in our...their sitting room.

I looked down at my feet, wishing the ground would just open up and swallow me, my heart was in my throat, my palms now sweaty, it felt like I was about to have a seizure knowing that four pairs of eyes were trained on me. Another squeeze of my hand by Liam reminded me I wasn't alone in this. Yes, I was here with someone, a man, a man who loved and supported me, I wasn't alone, I wouldn't be anymore.

"So you've finally come out of hiding." My father spat out first, I shook visibly at the sound of his voice, even knowing that I had Liam here hadn't made my father any less intimidating to me

"I...I wasn't hiding" I spoke in a rather shaky voice. Suffice it to say, in my imaginations, I did not have a shaky voice. I really should have given myself a longer pep talk than I did before coming over here. Hopefully I wouldn't become a blubbering mess before the conversation was over.

I heard the snicker, without looking I knew who it was coming from- Edozie, I noticed Liam's grip on my hard tighten and I knew he was trying to calm his temper, a sinister part of me wished he'd lose control and beat Edozie till he couldn't move his lips....or his tongue, or his entire mouth even, but I wouldn't be able to make my point if things ended in that fashion- plus, my dad could actually jail Liam this time.

"No, you were just touring Lagos with your Sugar Daddy." Edozie interjected.

"I'm not...." I placed my arm gently on Liam's arm to stop him from lashing out at my mouthy elder brother, I wouldn't let them derail our purpose for being here with their pettiness. Nobody would fly off the edge before I got to say my piece. Liam relaxed visibly and assumed his previous position behind me- I wasn't even aware he had taken a step forward.

"I'm leaving." I broke the news in the simplest form I knew possible.

"Leaving ke? How?" My mother asked, when my father was around, she usually performed the stellar role of the silent partner. It was a rarity that she speak, so I knew I had just delivered a highly umexpected news.

I moistened my lips and prepared to elaborate, my father's disturbing silence sending warning bells that I bravely ignored, "I...I'm leaving. I'm travelling to America with...with Liam." I finished.

Silence.

There were a lot of reactions I would have preferred- insults, a vase being pushed off the table, ranting, total chaos. They were the expected reactions, the comfortable ones, I could chill and sip on a tall glass of ice cold malt drink in the midst of all of the rancour. But silence, I shrivelled considerably at the length of it, I would have given anything to be able to merge into Liam and have him take on all of them when the storm was unleashed, but that would mean my Tina Turner moment had lost it's core essence.

The silence was broken by...laughter, it was a boisterous laughter, loud and reverbrating the entire sitting room, it was backed up by another much softer one- the men of my family were having a good laugh at my expense. I took the risk to see if my mother and sister were set to join them, but they both looked puzzled and worried....well, at least not everyone was laughing at me.

"You want to go to America." My father said once he had finished laughing. I didn't answer, "You want to follow this stranger to his country so he can turn you to his sex slave. Keep you in some dark, dirty basement and have his way with you whenever and however he pleases. Is that what you want?" He asked coldly, the icy tone of his voice and the weight of his words made me cringe inwardly, "Is that what you want?" He bellowed, I jumped at the rumble of his voice.

"Don't raise your voice at her!" Liam warned darkly.

"Who asked you to talk when my father is talking?" Edozie suddenly spoke.

"You better shut your trap before I shut it for you kid!"

"You will not threaten my family in my presence!" My father thundered as he shot off his seat. He and Liam proceeded to have an intense stare down for a few minutes, both men refusing to back down. They shared a few traits, one of which was stubbornness. I pulled at Liam's arm, he was now standing in front of me, shielding me from the hateful glares of my fathe and brother.

Just this once, I didn't need his protection, I had to tug at his arm a couple of times to finally get his attention to shift from my father to me. He stared at me briefly, studying my expression, oce he realised I was deadset in my resolve, he asked, "Are you sure?" He asked solely to my hearing

I nodded. He stepped back.

"Keep your guarddog in che..."

"Shut up!" I snapped. The entire room went silent at my outburst, even I couldn't say where that came from, but I was thankful for it's origin, especially as it fuelled me on.

"You said?" Edozie asked, his voice filled with disbelief."

"I said you should shut up Edozie, shut up, mechi onu gi." I repeated.

I liked the sound of this silence. I liked the control. This was my silence. The silence I was hoping to achieve with my words, I almost smiled in excitement, it felt good to shut people up.

"I only came here to tell all of you that I'm travelling with Liam, I did not come to get your opinion on my decision..." I searched each fave as I spoke, making sure my words registered in their heads, "..I'm here because despite how you have all treated me the past 9 years of my life, I still regard you." My pointed gaze rested on my father so he knew I was speaking to him in particular, he shamelessly held my gaze, "..but I will not let you hurt me anymore. I refuse to be your punching bag. The one who you all can pour your frustrations on, the pathetic failure. I refuse to be that child." I spoke, my voice getting firmer with each word as though recognising the truth in them, as though realising for the first time that those were the passwords to unlock the shackles I had been in for almost half a decade.

"I know I'm not the smartest one of the family, I'm not the most beautiful, but I AM smart AND beautiful and it took Liam to make me realise that..." A snicker interrupted my monologue and I aimed a sharp look at Edozie, "You can snicker all you want, but I'll be the one laughing when I walk out that door, because I deserve to laugh..." I found his face looked better when he frowned, at least I preferred it so, "..because I deserve to smile and none of you has made me laugh or smile in years. Nobody was there for me, not even you mum!" Oh yes, I wasn't about to stop the blame train before I reached my mother, it would definitely pass my her station.

She looked sober once I called her out, not sober enough in my eyes, "You're my mother, and you sat back and watched me get abused repeatedly, in your presence I was ridiculed, shamed. IN YOUR PRESENCE Mum! Am I even your daughter?" I tried to stop the tears, but when they stung behind my lids, I let each tear drop for every form of pain I went through in this horror house.

"Am I your daughter dad?" I shot at my chief torturer, he had been rather silent since I begun to speak. It was unlike him to be silent, but I wouldn't analyse the pupose for his silence, "Am I?" I suddenly realised how important this question was once it had been asked. I needed to know, maybe if I I was adopted, it would make all of the abuse easier to swallow. It would justify it. It would at least make me feel better.

"What kind of foolish question is that? Of course you're my daughter. You're our daughter." My father replied sharply.

More tears.

Damn it, they should have said no, they should've told me I was adopted, "Then why? Why did...what did I ever do to you? Why did you treat me different?"

"Because you are different. Look at you, look at I and your mother, look at your brother and your sister. Do you look like you belong in this family? What about your intellectual capacity? Is it any match for that of your brother or your sister? You have never been a source of pride for this family. You're a failure! Failure just magnets to you."

Was that it? Was that all this was about? Some superficial things like physical looks and intellectual capacity? Was that the crime I committed that deserved the cruel punishment I got? That was a huge load of bullshit!

I turned around, almost pushing Liam out of my way as I stomped a path towards my bedroom. Once in there, I scattered whatever I needed to inorder to get to my credentials, which was basically my original WAEC result, I turned my wardrobe upside down to get my International passport and then left my bedroom without another glance.

On my way back to the sitting room, I came across a medium-sizec picture of my family. We looked so perfect with our plastic smiles...anyway, they looked perfect, me? I was just that insignificant dark spot corrupting the purity of this perfect family portrait. I dragged the picture off the wall and smashed it to the ground, stomping on it for good measure before returning to the sitting room to see the look of shock on everyone's faces.

I didn't even spare them a second look before turning to Liam, "Let's go."

Those were the last words I said in the presence of my family as I walked out of the house, that was the last time they saw me in decades and the last time I ever had to see their pretentious, hateful, extremely hideous faces thankfully. I was done with their unmerited hate, done with trying so hard to earn a love they weren't interested in giving. Done with being where I was unwanted. I was just done.

This is not the end. One more update to go....thanks for your words of encouragement smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by PBeni(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Beautiful piece, can't wait for the next update.
Keep it up Repo.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigal: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
PBeni:
Beautiful piece, can't wait for the next update.
Keep it up Repo.
lol...I'm not repo dear smiley
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Mj45: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow! U are one hell, *NO, heaven* of a writer. To whatever u are passing through, DON'T U EVER FORGET THE SUN WILL ALWAYS RISE and IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE DAWN.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Fatalveli(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nice one Safarigirl!

But sincerly speaking I think the girl is right! Hell yeah! It not like we are getting paid for being here and yet we get banned unfairly, I was banned since yesterday evening till 9:27 pm today and believe me I did nothing wrong!
Is it because this sites got no competition, is that why you resign to treating the members like tramp!

Seun, why on earth do you hire haywire mods, especially that farano @ romance section! I've never spoken about this banning stuff before, and I think derailers of thread and sections are the one that deserves to be banned!

Tell me what safarigirl's offence is that earned her a ban, and same goes with me! I can put my hand on my chest that I did nothing wrong! If you like ban me again, that's you cup of tea!

Mtchewww

8 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by CuriousB(f): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigal:
Dnt give up easily you av got to fight it

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Pukka36(f): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Xo Unique! Thanks Safarigirl.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by aprilwise(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Am speechless. Thanks for the masterpiece.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by mariemummy(f): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
My dear you are very good at what you do. More grace i pray for thee. Please dnt allow anyone or anything make you feel down or depressed. You are more than conqueror. All will surely pass. GRACE.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by seunviju(f): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Don't worry everything will be alright.Thanks for not giving up nd thanks for the update.All is well
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 31, 2014
You're a great writer, please don't give up. I wish I could personally take your fears away, as I know how it feels....but have faith, you'll get through this, you'll be okay. Just have faith that everything will be okay. Safarigal, your story is one of the best I've ever read so far, just a fact .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.