Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Unwanted- Safarigirl - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unwanted- Safarigirl (72662 Views)

The Unwanted Pregnancy / My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End / Getting A Life- Safarigirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
I want to thank all my faithful readers who stuck by through my laxiness, grumpiness and tantrums. Who waited for updates and reminded me tirelessly. You guys are the real MVPs, without you I probably wouldn't have finished this story anytime soon.

Special S/O to:
JeffreyJamez
Uzolexis
Ethereal (our own Adanna grin)
Heemah
Oghenekome
Toeyean
Akejujoe
SusannaJohnson
Jaymima
Ghyft

And everyone else who was hee throughout the story, even those of you who just dropped by to read without dropping comments, you all were great. Lots of love smiley

7 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by vonn(f): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Awwww........ Thanks Safarigirl for this story.
You're so gooood!
Now I'm gonna miss this story. cheesy
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aurevoir
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Casting

Leads:

Adanna

Liam
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lxQ91SjJAmA/UYd8A0WaEZI/AAAAAAAAAPw/xKrhMGkEh7E/s1600/2vvwduw.jpg[/img]

Lami

Mr. Ilo
[img]https://bmia.files./2010/05/dsc_4924a.jpg[/img]

Edozie

Elochi

Others:

Andrew (drew)

Adaeze (Addie)

Luke
[img]http://queerschool.com/image.axd?picture=2010%2F2%2Fblue+grey+eyes.jpg[/img]

Lenny

Temi:

3 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Mercyesse(f): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wow,nyc ending. Sarafigirl,u re too much. More greese to ur elbow
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by gal10(f): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Woww two down n still counting... Thanks for this great read.. Loved it.. Waiting for 'in memory only'Team Jaiya n Lanre..
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ddone: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
It's been worth the while reading this story. Thanks, Safarigirl, for sharing this beautiful piece here.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by aprilwise(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Safari. Such a masterpiece. Thanks
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by uzolexis(f): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wow!!! finally, beautiful story...but what happened to Ada's mum?? we didnt see her at the end and besides all the characters are just too fine abeg, at least mk Edozie worwor small grin tongue
Keep it up dear, ur a fantastic writer.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by tbmas(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thanks and God Bless
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ethereal(f): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
wink My "writer of inesteemable value" has done it again!..u're are indeed amazing.This story couldn't have ended better.I'm glad Dani found closure and happiness in d end.Forgiveness is therapeutic and heals d heart better than any drug.Wish I'd had d opportunity to mend d rift wt my dad bt he died before I could get d chance to..I've moved on bt sometimes,..I wish he'd stayed alive long enough to see my successes but alas....tnx fr dis beautiful piece.#NL's "Adanna"lolllzzzzz grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Thank you gal... I appriciate the efforts.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by akejujoe(f): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Safarigirl u re great.Thanks for dis beautiful story. kiss
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by tumaraya: 12:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Safarigirl you're amazing. My Lecturer Once told me Every thing Here on earth has a Prototype in Heaven, and Great Individuals Mentally Ascend to heaven to Bring Back extraordinary inventions. I Believe you're as such a Great Individual, and I pray That, When Next You're Mentally Ascending to Heaven You Bring Back Something Greater Than This. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:46am On Jan 05, 2015
Finally!!... Nice One Safarigirl!!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Tolulopegeorge(f): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
Thanks sooooooo much safarigirl for dis wonderful stoy,more grease to ur elbow
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2015
Wat an ending
so beautiful
tanks safarigirl

Sekinat
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by labakeJ(f): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2015
angry Safarigirl!!!!!! this beta not be d end o!!!! u don't wanna see my red eye!!!! prolly I'll call Dani's dad for u!!! angry And by d way, u said Dani is ugly, she's d most beautiful dark skinned girl av ever seen!!!! more beautiful than Elo gan sef! minus agbani tho smiley I'll even save her pics sef smiley she's so beautiful!!! But u r one of d best safarigirl! av been following u dearie. I pray u become one of d best movie writer or prolly novelist if u wish. *hugs* Happy new year dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by SusannaJohnson(f): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2015
Wow! I'm almost speechless. But hey, I still got some praises to give. This is the most interesting piece I've ever read, and I'm saying the truth. The write up is just so wonderful, made me experience almost every kind of emotion, from pity to feeling of love to sadness to feeling of care to feeling of pure happiness. I must confess though that I was expecting you to spell what career steps Adanna took when she got abroad. Now u got me imagining things. U r a superdee superb writer. Pls don't abandon 'getting a life'. It's my best story on NL. Wishing u d very best this year and in life. Love u loads, sweetie.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by mpearls(f): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2015
omg! This is da bomb! thankz safarigirl nice ending plz try and complete ur other stories too expecially getting a life.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by vonn(f): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2015
'In memory only' and 'getting a life' loading by the grace of God!!!!!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by SapphireGlows: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
safarigirl:
I want to thank all my faithful readers who stuck by through my laxiness, grumpiness and tantrums. Who waited for updates and reminded me tirelessly. You guys are the real MVPs, without you I probably wouldn't have finished this story anytime soon.

And everyone else who was hee throughout the story, even those of you who just dropped by to read without dropping comments, you all were great. Lots of love smiley

Sweet Heart...I really appreciate your hardwork. I just joined NL because of You! Safarigirl, you're a darling, talented, smart, a rare breed and an intelligent young lady. Welldone!!! You officially made me your fan and friend. I am very pleased to meet you. I have been behind a computer reading and anticipating your updates since last year. I keep telling my colleague about you,even though she knows you and is already registered but literature bores her, a lot.
As for your swirling emotions of depression, please do pray about it when it comes,then find some activity that distracts you to get your mind of it. Or see a therapist like you said.
My dear, you have no idea how many of us lurk behind the shadows at this forum to just have a glimpse at updates, mostly when we just need information. Keep doing what you do best. For the records, Chimamanda Adichie needs to meet you, her competitor. I give you my "Glow Award 2014" Hoping you'll keep up the good job, keep your light burning, affecting lives and win more of mine in future...lol. Much more than literature, there is a lesson in it to be learnt, and that's Forgiveness. Thank you for sharing your priceless gift. Keep 'em coming! Love You...

N.B: By the way, Never you give up...Your mind would be a really terrible thing to waste. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by dayosheedah(f): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wat of d mother?
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Fatalveli(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Her Mum is so worthless, I swear!

But Adanna is black ooo
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by oghenekome51(f): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Babe honestly u underestimate urself! I cant help buh say WOW! After all her suffering, she ended up wif d right man n family! She bcame d most respected n responsible child among her siblings! Wot a story!
Safarigirl kudos to u and GBOSAS for u as well!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by seunviju(f): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lovely story but what about the mother?what happened to the father to make him change his mind?
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Donmarshal11: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2015
I dnt knw what to say cos dey'v al sed it all. I dnt fink I'd find dat word to describe dis story. I can only pray dat may ur tank of talent nvr run dry safarigurl. ur story is an eye opener to me & d reason I cum to dis section since I saw it on FP & dere ar loads of lessons in it. Pls, Focus on ur strength and dnt allow depression envelope you. I'l always be on d lookout 4ur stories..... God bless yu!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Eneze1(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Nice one Safarigirl this is definitely worth the wait
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Jelailah(f): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
safari safari safari. If you and 2face stand side by side i'll go nd tk ur autograph 4st b4 i luk at 2face. As far as am concerned, ure d best writer on nl. Keep up d gud wrk. U made me fall in love with literature
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by lanicky(f): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Kudos safarigirl.

Looking forward to more of ur interesting stories.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Toeyean1507(f): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
safarigirl:

Special S/O to:
JeffreyJamez
Uzolexis
Ethereal (our own Adanna grin)
Heemah
Oghenekome
Toeyean
Akejujoe
SusannaJohnson
Jaymima
Ghyft

Thanks for having our interest @ heart. I had a jolly good ride with you despite some hiccups, we made it. Love u,Ma'am...............#noHomo
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Toeyean1507(f): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is a master piece I'll recommend for anybody finding it hard to forgive. U've done it again, Safarigirl and I'm wowed. I can't stop thanking u. May ur. Intellectual reservoir never dry up..................Stay bless ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.