Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Unwanted- Safarigirl - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unwanted- Safarigirl (72588 Views)

The Unwanted Pregnancy / My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End / Getting A Life- Safarigirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by oghenekome51(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Am so lovin dis story, am jus so sorry for adanna and liam!

Safarigirl, were re u
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by SDIEGO(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
U r indeed a gem. Actually thought chimamanda was d only writer this generation could boast of. I 've got to withdraw my erroneous inner claims. U'v done a thorough job. Nice one Safari and keep getting better.

3 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
-Liam-

The first thing I did once I was back home was pick up my laptop and visit the site of the American Embassy just to familiarise my self with what I'd have to go through and put Dani through inorder to get her a visa- yes, I know what she said about coming with me, but I'll be damned if I leave this country without her.

I meant what I said as well.

I looked through the requirements, with each line I read, I was ticking everything I'd have to ask Kean to send over, let's just say as at the time I left the States, I hadn't considered the possibility of returning with anyone...I wasn't even sure I would return to begin with, but here I was, running back.

Once I had written down all the things I'd need Keane to send down, I proceeded to send him a detailed e-mail. I would call him sometime later- if he didn't call me first. I could only imagine how miffed he would be that I was making him run my errands. He's raise hell and threaten to withdraw his assistance, after which he would proceed to do as asked. I knew the routine- we both did.

Once I had sent the e-mail- using as many smiley faces as I possibly could without making Keane suspect that the mail wasn't really from me, I went into my bedroom, I had to shower before I returned to the hospital.

I did gice Dani 24-hrs to make up her mind, but that didn't mean I was going to be away from her presence that long. Just in case she chose to remain with her family, I would exploit the few hours I had left to spend with her privately.

No, I didn't plan on leaving the country and cutting all ties with her if she chose to turn down my request, I would wait it out until she either got tired of the abuse and left with me or things got better for her, then I'd ask her hand in marriage and she would leave with me...bottom line- I wasn't leaving without her.

I got into the shower, silently thanking the heavens for power, that meant I would be able to use the heater. Lord knows my joints were in need of steaming hot water. I turned on the shower, closing my eyes once the spray hit me.

Once trapped in my thoughts, I conjured up the events of earlier today. Shower time was thinking time for me usually. I used it to evaluate my words and actions of the day, whenever I replayed certain events, I would realise my faults and subsequently make efforts to correct them.

As the water trickled down my toned body, I remembered the look on Dani's face as I more or less scolded her for her gullibility. I tried to remember if I had said anything hurtful- I had, there were a lot of hurtful things I may have said to her, but none of them were untrue and they had to be said.

I only just realised that emotional abuse was the worst form and Dani had been getting an unhealthy dose of that alongside physical abuse. The fact that she even blamed herself for incuring the wrath of the sick bastard she called father set off my anger even as I showered.

I had read about people who had been abused so much so that they had been led to believe that they caused their own pain. I never did understand them, I thought they were weak-minded. I know better now.

My mind drifted to a more pleasant memory...much sweeter. I inhaled deeply as the memory of her kiss flooded my brain. The supplenedd of her lips, how utterly delectable she tasted, how plush her bre-asts felt pushed against my chest. I groaned as my member handled and my adventurous hand drifted past my abdomen to stroke it. It had been so long since I had a sexual thought, since I had touched myself or allowed anyone touch me. So...so long.

I moaned softly as I imagined that it was Dani's hand touching me, her small hand grasping my turgid erec-tion and stroking me to wonderful bliss as she watched me with those dark, beautiful eyes. My breath came in pants as I felt my release approaching, enveloping my entire being just before I exploded, the shower tiles being the recipient of my se-men.

I raised my head to the shower as I caught my breath. Damn, I can't remember the last time I had a climax so intense. Dani. Dani. She was the virus slowly taking over my system.

I spent anothe 5 minutes in the shower, washing up. Once I was through, I went straight to my dresser and grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a grey polo.

I had only just slipped an arm into the polo when I heard the sound of my doorbell. Well whaddayaknow, someone knows how to use the doorbell afterall. Truly, there was hope for humanity. Now, to disvocer the identity of this saviour.

I hurried to my door, if I could just answer whoever it was and dismiss said person within 5 minutes, I would be on my way back to the hospital to see Dani.

"Who is...." I opened the door, and my demeanor instantly went cold for two reasons. One, the person at my door was better referred to as the scum of humanity rather than the saviour and two, I wasn't so sure I'd be getting to Dani as quickly as I wanted to.

I took in his stance, he didn't seem like he came looking for a fight....well, his lower lip hadn't quite healed having been stitched so it wasn't likely he was interested in getting it busted again. So, what the phuck was this scoundrel doing at my door at this time?

"Can I help you?" I asked coldly.

"I'd like to converse with you." He said calmly. His eyes though, were burning with controlled rage.

"What about?" I shot back.

His gaze hardened, "I doubt I have to tell you that."

I smirked, "Well you do, as far as I remember, we have nothing to talk about."

"You took my daughter." He ground out.

"What daughter? Is Elo missing? That is the only daughter you have, right? The only one worthy of your family name." I taunted, my features remained hard.

I could see his jaw tick, "Can we take this conversation inside?" He asked curtly.

I studied him for a while, considering his request and weighing in my options. For the sake of fairness- no matter how undeserving the cretin was of it, I chose to grant him audience, "Three minutes." I said and then stepped out of the way for him to enter. I wasn't dumb enough to walk in front of him, just in case he had a gun or a knife, I wouldn't put it past him to pull a stunt like attempted murder. A man who could treat his own child the way this rat treated Dani would kill in a flash.

He walked into my house, his intimidating size enveloping my sitting room. I offered him a seat and then took mine across from him, "Start talking" I more or less commanded.

He looked me up and down briefly, probably assessing me, before he spoke, "What exactly do you see in Adanna if you don't mind me asking." He began.

Typical. I bit my lip to prevent a curse from slipping out. I almost thought, just for a teeny weeny second that this man had something relatively reasonable to say. My cold eyes didn't stray for him, and I made sure not to give away my current feeling as I replied drily, "You have 2 minutes and 47 seconds left."

He gave me a forced smile, "I just came here to warn you. You have no idea what you're getting into with Adanna. You seem like a bright, young man so you should be able to know when you're being played." He began.

What the hell was he on about?

Without any contribution on my part, he continued, most likely taking my silence for encouragement, "Do not fall for her little innocent girl acts, my daughter is no timid teenager. I'm sure she looks at you and all she sees is a one-way ticket to America. She's using you, now she's managed to wiggle her way into your head and perhaps your heart too. She has you going crazy for her, you're wrapped around her finger, but you're not the first man she's played like that."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and folded my hands into knuckles as I tried to control the rage inside me. Now he wanted to turn me against Dani? Was this his plan? To make me hate her and abandon her? Was this how he planned to get her back? By making me turn against her just so she'd have no one else to run to and they could all taunt her?

"Adanna is very smart, she may not be very attractive, but she knows how to work with the little she has. Has she slept with you yet?" I didn't answer, "Of course not, she's saving that for when you take her overseas, she probaby has you thinking she's a virgin." He laughed at his own sick joke, "...oh, you'll be in for a rude shock when you both get there."

A number of images flashed in my brain. Images of a mutilated body, of a body bag, a dumpster. Images of the many ways people had commited murder and gotten away with it. I took a cursory glance of my sitting room. It was much too clean to have this bas-tard's blood splattered all over.

"Advice to you my boy, leave that little pros-titute for me. I know just how to put her in her place. If you like black women, you can find other beautiful, well-mannered ladies closer to your age here in Nigeria, but forget about Adanna. She's not worth you, she's worth nothing."

She's worth nothing.

Those were the words that finally broke my resolve. At this point a lot of people would think I would slam this eediot to the wall and punch him until he vomited his intestines- a lot of people would be disapponted to find out that I'm no barbarian.

"Get out." I said coldly.

He gave me a look of surprise, "Did you hear what I just said?" He asked. He was testing my patience and making me re-consider my decision to not commit murder

"Get. Out." I repeated, ny words coming out in a growl as I tightened my fists. I absolutely would not be pushed to wasting a punch on such trash.

He stood up and gave me one last glance before saying, "If you prefer, you can scratch that itch of yours before returning her to me. She's not book smart, maybe she'll be a professional in bed. Just drop her off when you're through with her." Those were his final words before he left my house. I wish they were his final words before I choked him to death.

I was pissed. No, correction, I was enraged. Long after the door closed I just sat like a statue, trying to calm myself, to extinguish the fire burning within me that inspired various scenarios of Mr. Ilo turning up dead.

The gall of that man. Who says such despicable things about their own child? And to what end? Why? I just couldn't fathom any man, any sane man saying what this deranged fool had just said about Dani about his kid.

And to think she was even thinking of returning to this, that she was even considering the possibility of getting into his good books. That she thought she was the one at fault....

I exhaled loudly.

My mind was made up.

I was going to get Dani away from those people, I would find some way to take her with me even if I had to take her against her will, I had no doubt in my mind that this man was wholly capable of torturing her to death alongside his twisted son if they ever got a hold of her.

I couldn't risk that. I loved her

*Merry Xmas guys. Thanks for all the support and patience. Have a blessed day kiss*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Oh wow, this is firrrreeeee!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2014
This Man is Sick!!!.... Liam should have pummeled him.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by missviva(f): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmm....nawa o. Tnx safari and merry xmas 2 ‎​you too
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by heemah(f): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2014
I cant believe that man Dani called Father said all that!! Like seriously, I'm amazed...How could he be so mean? NO!!! Mean is too gentle for that kinda behaviour..DanI had better leave with Liam..That father of hers is up to no good...Merry Xmas fellas
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas safarigirl and others

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ethereal(f): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas to u too and all of Safarigirl's fans.May all of Jehovah's blessings be with you all, now and always.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by tushwitch(f): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
merry Christmas!!!.... thank you for sharing this wonderful story
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by tijehi(f): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
I don't think he's her biological father.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by 9icetoo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Happy Xmas safari girl. Hopefully one of ur wonderful writeups will get turned to a movie some day. Your style of writing is nice.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by HDoc(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas my love,when is the nxt update?
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by seunviju(f): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Are they really the biological parents because the father is so mean?I doubt that.Thanks for the update and merry christmas
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by mariemummy(f): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas dear. Honestly that Mr. Iloh is an animal. That man deserves serious whipping. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by mariemummy(f): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas dear. Honestly that Mr. Iloh is an animal. That man deserves serious whipping. Thanks for the update.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Franchris(f): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2014
How am i sure that old fool is her father? Dear Dani, no one cares 4 you except one man, you have to go with him if you need 2 4get your past. I hope her fada will come claim 4 her someday.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Hauneg(f): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Thanks for the update dearest and season greetings.
Why do I have the feeling that incest is in the air.Feel like the idiot of a father knows the gurl intimately.
It better not be sha cos I will help Liam commit the murder.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by mariemummy(f): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hauneg:
Thanks for the update dearest and season greetings.
Why do I have the feeling that incest is in the air.Feel like the idiot of a father knows the gurl intimately.
It better not be sha cos I will help Liam commit the murder.

you know i thought towards that line before. There might be a possibility.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by lanicky(f): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Wow! Dats all I can say....

Kudos safarigirl.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Toeyean1507(f): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hi Safarigirl. U inspire me a lot with ur style of
writing dat I can't help but to conclude dis
talent of urs is divine. Well done,ma'am. Ur
works always pique my interest buh ur
inconsistency ish........OMG! Its always painful.
Try to finish one work b4 anoda and do give us
time of updates. I've said dis b4 and
Jefferyjames said u r a stubborn specie,lol. I
don't wanna believe he's right after all. Try and
fix dis up. Don't kill d vibe b4 it
starts............Bless u,sis.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Toeyean1507(f): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'll keep stalking u until u do d right thing. I'm a more stubborn specie sef, lwtmb. I won't let u kill my interest in ur works............*switching to my stalking mode
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by oghenekome51(f): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2014
This Mr Ilo of a man/father is definitely very heartless! Haba! Ur own daughter!
Safarigirl, thanks for d update, twas lovely but op ure not goin to forget us here again?
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
-Adanna-

There was something off about him.

I had thought he was still mad at me because of yesterday, but he hadn't brought it up since it occurred. He hadn't even asked me if I had come to a decision- which I hadn't by the way- since he came to pick me up. He barely even spoke to me. He just carried this dark, brooding look about that worried me.

I wanted to say something.

I really did wish to give him a few words of encouragement or comfort or whatever he needed. The words tickled the tip of my tongue, but somehow, they refused to be spoken. So I maintained the silence, even after I had been discharged, while we drove to the city, while we approached familiar sceneries and even as he pulled into his garage, there was a lingering silence within the cabin of his car.

It was uncomfortable, disturbing...weird.

I fidgeted in my seat and pulled at the material of the sun dress Liam had gotten me. He had bought me a few clothes since I got to the hospital....he couldn't go to my house to get mine. I didn't expect him to.

I wanted so badly to get out of the car and stare at my house from across the street. I had no plans to actually walk into it, I couldn't just yet...I may never muster the guts to.

I turned to him, waiting for him to speak, I needed my curiosity appeased, why was he this way? Did I do something wrong? Maybe...but what? Was he mad at me because I expressed my reservations about following him to US? It would make sense.

I watched his profile, took cognizance of his tight jaw, slanted eyes, the fact that his hands were holding the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles went pale. I looked down at my laps again, what have I done?

"I'm sorry." I spoke softly.

His gaze fell on me for the first time since he came down to the hospital yesterday. I felt a flutter in my chest and successfully quelled the urge to grin.

"What for?"

Okay, I was confused and my expression relayed that much. I couldn't even reply the question because well....I wasn't sure of how to approach that question, or if I was supposed to answer it even, what did he expect me to say? For lack of a substantial reply, I returned my gaze to my lap and re-acquainted myself with the fabric of my dress.

I felt the butterfly touch of his fingers against my cheek, I raised my eyes back up to look at him, he was staring into my eyes now, his thoughtful grey orbs smiling at me along with his lips, I managed a small smile to complement his and then looked away again, I was too shy to hold his gaze or anyone else's.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, I blushed furiously, even if I still refused to meet his eyes. No one had ever told me I was beautiful, average-yes, plain-yes, ugly-YES, but beautiful? Never.

He took my hand in his, "Don't ever let anyone make you think you're anything less. You're a strong, beautiful, charming young lady, and...and I love you. I love you with all of my heart and I want to make you the happiest you will ever be."

Okay, this was going deeper than I had anticipated, where was all this coming from? Why did he sound so intense? Like he was trying to assure me, what happened? First he went mute on me for almost 24 hours and now he was telling me all of this? I wasn't sure what to think anymore, if I should be happy or wary. Maybe neutrality was the best for now.

"Look at me Dani." He ordered rather softly. I raised my head up slowly to look at him, once our eyes met, I intinctively lowered mine. He wouldn't have it.

"No. Don't look away. I want you to look at me." His voice was harder now. He placed his hand under my chin and raised my head up till our eyes were level once again. He smiled then. It was a warm smile, tender, loving. He had never smiled at me like that. No one ever had. It brought a warmth to my chest. I wanted to look away again, but I maintained eye contact with much difficulty, I didn't want to upset him.

"I know I asked you to choose. I do want you to...but you must know that I don't expect you to go with me. Nothing would make me happier if you did, but I can't be happy if you're not happy. So go with whatever makes you happy. No pressure, okay?"

No pressure.

Why did people always have to say that even when it was apparent that there was a heap of pressure laced within their words? Was it supposed to make me feel better or less guilty if I rejected him? Did I want to reject him? Reject this once in a lifetime opportunity to be happy? But how long would this happiness last? What if he grew tired of me? What if...?

"I want us to have an agreement...a signed agreement." I said softly. I had been playing around with the thought all through last night and this morning, this was my chance to present what I had in mind. I sincerely hoped it didn't upset him.

At first he looked surprised, but he nodded, "Okay, tell me what about."

I moistened my lips and calmed my racing heart as well as assuaged the part of me that kept repeating that this was a bad idea. There was no harm in trying, it's not like I had anything to lose. Well, here goes everything.

"I..if you...I know you said you wouldn't get tired of me, but I want to be sure." I looked down at my hands to seek that much needed encouragement before I continued, "I'll go with you on the condition that if you ever get tired of me, you'll fly me back to Nigeria and...and you'll set up a small business for me." I rushed out more or less and then held my breath and kept my gaze to the ground.

This could end in 2 ways. He would either agree to my terms or ask me to get out of his car immediately and return to my abusive family. I was hoping on the former, but was well aware that the latter was possible as well.

So I mentally recited the rosary while I awaited his response which was taking a bit longer than anticipated. Oh, I was definitely getting kicked out of his car, I placed my hand against the door in preparation. I would most likely burst into tears once he kicked me out, I had to run fast enough to avoid him seeing my tears.

You don't let those who hurt you see your tears

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Toeyean1507(f): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aaaaaaaagh, y did u chose to stop here. *dejected. 10ks for d update sha
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Full of suspense
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ethereal(f): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Safaribabe,I gbadun ur update bigtime.it was my first read today and I savoured every word.Compliments of d season to u and urs#.Urbiggestfan#
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Jaymima(f): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2014
safarigirl your literary skill is unparalleled... I only have a problem with the frequency of your updates. don't get me wrong, I do know you have a life outside nairaland same as other writers, right? but take a cue from them cos they manage to retain theirs readers' interest by giving out update schedule so the readers can know what and when to expect.
It will be fine if you maintain this current frequency though. Cheers, Lady of Ink.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by CuriousB(f): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2014
D suspense is killin me more update pls thump up safarigirl
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2014
-Liam-

I was elated.

Elated to hear that there was a possibility that I wouldn't be leaving Nigeria without Dani. It was the best thing I had heard in over a week.

I had been a little out of it since Dan's father's visit. Mostly because I kept warring with myself if I should tell her about the visit and the vile things that cretin had said about her. I did want her to know, but it was far from the right time to let her know of that. Maybe I wasn't the person to tell her, she needed to hear the words from his own lips. There was an under-lying fear within me that if she heard the words from my lips, she would absolutely hate me. It would seem like a desperate attempt on my part to earn her favour especially now that I had told her to decide between her family and me. How convenient it would appear that her father had said those things about her at this crucial moment and I was the only one who had heard them.

No, it wouldn't be very smart to tell her any of it, so I chose to keep that information within me no matter how badly I wanted to speak, hence when she had apologised, I felt a strong urge to assure her that she was none of the things her father claimed she was. She did seem confused by my words which was expected, but I didn't plan on disclosing the trigger of those words.

I was immensely glad that I had kept my mouth shut now. I smiled, but she wasn't looking at me, she looked apprehensive and gave off a tense vibe. What did she think I would say? Hell, I was willing to throw in a 5-bedroom mansion and an entire estate if she would go to the US with me on those terms. Because I knew she would never get them, I never planned to get tired of her.

I leaned closer to her slowly, she raised her head up swiftly and caught her breath, she was so adorable when she did that. My fingers traved the contours of her lips as confusion and apprehension danced in her gaze, I almost laughed at her, but there were other thoughts in my mind that didn't permit me to laugh in that moment. Instead, I fused my lips to hers and allowed them trace her full lips like my fingers had just done, the tiny sparks that ran through my system reminding me that she had a unique effect on me, she made me feel things I hadn't felt in years and even more.

As I deepened the kiss and accessed the hot coven that was her mouth, I explored each crevice, basking in the pleasanr sounds of her soft moans and irregular breathing which was testament to the fact that I conjured the same feelings within her like she did within me. My hands danced along her neck, traced her collar-bone and travelled lower down her chest to explore uncharted territory. I could hear her breath coming in short pants as her chest rose higher and at a more faster pace.

A small whimper of my name and a helpless moan filled the cabin as I cupped a perky bre-ast and flicked a hardened ni-pple, her response bringing me to a fully hardened state. The thought of taking her in my car came to me and the imagery nearly caused me to bust a nut, I briefly imagined her father or her spineless brother walking in on us in a 'compromising' position and me giving either of them the finger while I brought Dani to her climax, I almost laughed at the thought...no, this time, I laughed at the thought.

I buried my head between her neck and shoulder and laughed to myself. Her frozen state enough to let me know that she didn't get the joke, I didn't expect her to. She would probably have run out of the car in embarrassment if half of my weight wasn't pinning her down and by the way she had begun to fidget, she was considering pushing me off and making a run for it anyway.

I raised my head up to look into her even more puzzled eyes, I had a foolish grin on my face that wasn't about to be wiped off as I said, "When would you like me to draw up the contract?"

"What?" She asked breathlessly.

"You want me to sign an agreement, a contract that states that I set you up in a business and fly you back to Nigeria if I ever tire of you, right?"

She nodded looking a bit dazed.

"Well, when would you want me to draw up the contract and sign it?" I repeated. It took a while for realization to hit her, but once it did, she fought a smile- rather unsuccessfully if I might add and then threw her hands around me in a belated hug

"Thank you. Thank you so much Liam, I love you!" She exclaimed.

That proclamation warmed my heart more than anytthing I had ever heard, it didn't matter that she had said it in excitement and would probably retract it when she was sober, I was just glad she said it to my hearing. I held her tighter, wishing we never had to be separated, but alas, it was impossible to remain so.

"I love you too sweetie, so so much." I replied quietly.

She let go of me, her smile now thinner but still evident, "We'll draw up the contract after I speak to my family." She said soberly.

No more words had to be said between us, we knew this time was coming, I'd rather she didn't go anywhere near those people, but this had to be done and she had to do it on her own. Of course I would be right by her side, I didn't plan on letting her walk into a den of lions unprotected, but it would be all about her. I'd let her have her spotlight and step in if things fot out of hand which they most likely would....I was secretly hoping it would because nothing would please me more than to give Mr. Ilo and Edozie parting punches before we wallked out of their lives for good.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Toeyean1507(f): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Exactly my point! She shud give em d piece of her mind b4 going with Liam so it won't appear like she ran off...............thumbs up,sis. Jah bless u.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by SusannaJohnson(f): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Wonderful! This update is really something, love you Safarigirl, u r sevendaful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.