Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE (55567 Views)

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class / Solar Powered Fans For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
@OP, Can i get your contact details?
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by tolulope407: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls OP, i need your email adress. Or any ofyour contact details. My own email is doctjta@gmail.com
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by leoanijah(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
I have a borehole already, how much will it cost me to get a solar pump and panel and how many year guaranty
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Op, Good work here! Kudos. Please sir, I want to develop a Drill Rig for my M.Eng project. I desperately need all help I can garner right now as the time is short.The specifics are these:
Drill up to 30 meters
Powered by a PTO spline of a prime mover and
4-6'' width(depending on the drill bit diameter.)
Please, what is the grade of PTO powered hydraulic pump that is reccomendable?
Any cost implication to look at? I'm really willing to still learn from you every other necessary detail that might be very useful.
If you don't mind your e-mail adddy will be well appreciated sir.
Many thanks
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
I hope government ban the use from the cities. They should be allowed in villages and farms.

1 Like

Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by giles14(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=economia][/quote]gud thread bro.pls he much d a 100w solar panel ,200 AH deep cell battery and it's charge controller cost
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by obiseq: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
well educative. thanks to the op. plz sir i need ur detail contact n let this thread continues. u can reach me on obiseq@gmail.com. God bless u sir
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
,㱮ice one.......add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ up here...BBM 23033076 and whatsapp 07031644330,
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by jamace(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
all4naija: I hope government ban the use from the cities. They should be allowed in villages and farms.
Why?
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by OracleHex(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Thank you sir
Is it adviceable to solar for refrigerator/ac? i heard the life span of the batteries is reduced. How much power is needed for refigerator?
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by chimchim1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
DRealGeesam:
....Additionally,
Dont drill less than 7meters away from any soak-away (septic tank), the further the better.
How do I get ur contact pls. I'm interested in this.
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Etranshub(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ can u make a borehole on a land with cement formation? Somewhere not far from ewekoro in Ogun state
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Smooyis(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
DRealGeesam: Drilling in different regions of Nigeria
[color=#99000]Lagos[/color]
Lagos is a special case. Like many region in the coastal parts of nigeria, the proximity to salt water (the Atlantic ocean) makes drilling for fresh water in some parts of lagos a special operation.
Getting fresh water is most difficult in Lagos not just because of the ocean, but because the surface water is highly polluted i mean SERIOUSLY POLLUTED.
That is why u will discover that water from an average well or bore hole in lagos has a peculiar smell and taste. People born and breed in Lagos may not know this because they are used to the water, but people from outside lagos usually find the water disgusting.
This is because houses are so close to each other, there is such sewage (toilet waste) in the ground from the numerous soak-aways. No central sewage system, the percolation of the industrial wastes too in the soil etc.
So what should you do when drilling in lagos?
DRILL DEEP! And case out the surface water.
i will talk about other regions too soon
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Chiefupper: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
please can you explain how to generate solar power of about 12v or anyone that can charge phone?
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by shevy45(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
MICRO-SPEEDS TECHNOLOGY & POWER SOLUTION

We sell, Repair, Maintain, Upgrade & Install Inverters, Solar Panel, Car Tracker Device, CCTV Camera, Laptops, Projector, Desktop, Telecommunication Mask & Alarm Security System Such As Smoke & movement Detector, Access Control, Fire Water Hydrant, Tank mate Control For Fuel & Diesel & Industrial Generator. 
Other Services Are As Follows: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Conduit & Surface Wiring), Fabrication Metal Work, Software & Hardware Engineering, PABS Installation [Data/Voice Connectivity], GSM Shelter Fabrication & Installation, Vsat Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Network Solution], Internet Marketing, Mobile Networking [Bulk SMS Services] & Website Designing/Hosting.

Enjoy uninterrupted power supply without a
Generator
No Noise, No Pollution,, No Generator...Think only on Inverter, Powered by innovation.Trouble free and user friendly -The world loved it!
.Inverter are technically much more advanced as compared to generators which are noisy, polluting and need starting that usually requires pulling chords a feat not suited to ladies and children. Besides, they are often dangerous to our health and can lead to fire and accidents. Storage of fuel too is a major fire hazard. Inverter automatically takes over in case of power failure and switches off when power supply is restored; one does not even realize that there is a power failure.
It is for these very reasons that Inverters are preferred over Generators throughout the world.. All you have to do is fix and forget, the inverter does the rest.

ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• Eco friendly since no noise pollution and no air pollution• Lesser cost of ownership and also economical to run• User friendly, automatically changes over from mains to inverter on power failure & vice-versa when power gets restored.• Low maintenance effort/cost.• Very safe and clean as no fuel handling/storage required.• Ease installation, can be installed in smaller space and as per convenience.• Good power quality and hence it is very safe for sophisticated household appliances.• Better technical support
• Best warranty cover• 24/7 after sales services• Best service centre
ENSURES
• Full safety of highly sophisticated equipment• 100% pure, reliable and regulated power• Low running cost• Extended power back up time• Easy maintenance• No humming noise from any load.• Great power saving
APPLICATIONS
• Electrical Backup system• Data/Call centers• Telecommunication• POS systems/air-conditioners• Critical Work Stations• Security systems/air-conditioner• Medical/Laboratory Equipments• Office/Home Applications• Solar powered street/security Light

Description and Company Instruction and Services

Micro-speed Technology & Power Solution (MTPS) has been engage in supply and installation of telecommunication for radio, broadcasting and the television industries.The wealth of experience acquired in these field of installation engineering, enable the (MTPS) to venture into installation of telecommunication infrastructure for Global System of Mobile communication (GSM) operators….
(MTPS) has constructed so many radio sites and inverter installation to internationally accepted quality standard. Micro-speed technology &power solution engineer are trained by ABB power line limited, and the Swedish telecommunication giant, ERICSON.
We are also trained technicians for cooperate organization and individual who requires the following services:

* BTS/RBS Installation and Integration
* Climbing and Rope Access
* Electrical Generator Installation/Commissioning
* Inverter Installation/Repairs
* GSM Shelter Fabrication and Installation
* Integration of Alarm  Security System, Such As [CCTV, Smoke, Movement, and Sensor Detector]
* Computer Hardware &Software Engineering.
*PABS Installation (Data /Voice Connectivity)
* Network Infrastructure Solution
* VSAT Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Solution]
* Sales of Heavy Duty Batteries, Lead Acid Type 120AH, 150AH, 200AH, 12Volt.
Our experience has thought us the importance of establishing a practical functional quality system, which cover all stages from tendering through actual Execution of Contract to final Delivery Commissioning
MTPS has its registration office at No 51/52  Ijaiye Road, Ogba, Lagos.[Nosah Hall the Plaza Beside UBA Bank]
Contact Details: 08104036736.
Email:
emurode2005@gmail.comBBPin:21D1C3A6

Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by vallo1000: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Can you explain how it works?how much will it cost?
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by shevy45(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
DRealGeesam: Do you know that solar pumps can last 20years without giving u problems?
True, a lot of solar powered boreholes don't last in Nigeria.
I will tell you why.

Below: community people of Ayede Ogbese (Akure North LGA), enjoying water from one of our projects. When we went to check on it a year later (yes we revisit our projects to ensure they are functioning as they should. cool wink
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by shevy45(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
MICRO-SPEEDS TECHNOLOGY & POWER SOLUTION

We sell, Repair, Maintain, Upgrade & Install Inverters, Solar Panel, Car Tracker Device, CCTV Camera, Laptops, Projector, Desktop, Telecommunication Mask & Alarm Security System Such As Smoke & movement Detector, Access Control, Fire Water Hydrant, Tank mate Control For Fuel & Diesel & Industrial Generator. 
Other Services Are As Follows: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Conduit & Surface Wiring), Fabrication Metal Work, Software & Hardware Engineering, PABS Installation [Data/Voice Connectivity], GSM Shelter Fabrication & Installation, Vsat Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Network Solution], Internet Marketing, Mobile Networking [Bulk SMS Services] & Website Designing/Hosting.

Enjoy uninterrupted power supply without a
Generator
No Noise, No Pollution,, No Generator...Think only on Inverter, Powered by innovation.Trouble free and user friendly -The world loved it!
.Inverter are technically much more advanced as compared to generators which are noisy, polluting and need starting that usually requires pulling chords a feat not suited to ladies and children. Besides, they are often dangerous to our health and can lead to fire and accidents. Storage of fuel too is a major fire hazard. Inverter automatically takes over in case of power failure and switches off when power supply is restored; one does not even realize that there is a power failure.
It is for these very reasons that Inverters are preferred over Generators throughout the world.. All you have to do is fix and forget, the inverter does the rest.

ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• Eco friendly since no noise pollution and no air pollution• Lesser cost of ownership and also economical to run• User friendly, automatically changes over from mains to inverter on power failure & vice-versa when power gets restored.• Low maintenance effort/cost.• Very safe and clean as no fuel handling/storage required.• Ease installation, can be installed in smaller space and as per convenience.• Good power quality and hence it is very safe for sophisticated household appliances.• Better technical support
• Best warranty cover• 24/7 after sales services• Best service centre
ENSURES
• Full safety of highly sophisticated equipment• 100% pure, reliable and regulated power• Low running cost• Extended power back up time• Easy maintenance• No humming noise from any load.• Great power saving
APPLICATIONS
• Electrical Backup system• Data/Call centers• Telecommunication• POS systems/air-conditioners• Critical Work Stations• Security systems/air-conditioner• Medical/Laboratory Equipments• Office/Home Applications• Solar powered street/security Light

Description and Company Instruction and Services

Micro-speed Technology & Power Solution (MTPS) has been engage in supply and installation of telecommunication for radio, broadcasting and the television industries.The wealth of experience acquired in these field of installation engineering, enable the (MTPS) to venture into installation of telecommunication infrastructure for Global System of Mobile communication (GSM) operators….
(MTPS) has constructed so many radio sites and inverter installation to internationally accepted quality standard. Micro-speed technology &power solution engineer are trained by ABB power line limited, and the Swedish telecommunication giant, ERICSON.
We are also trained technicians for cooperate organization and individual who requires the following services:

* BTS/RBS Installation and Integration
* Climbing and Rope Access
* Electrical Generator Installation/Commissioning
* Inverter Installation/Repairs
* GSM Shelter Fabrication and Installation
* Integration of Alarm  Security System, Such As [CCTV, Smoke, Movement, and Sensor Detector]
* Computer Hardware &Software Engineering.
*PABS Installation (Data /Voice Connectivity)
* Network Infrastructure Solution
* VSAT Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Solution]
* Sales of Heavy Duty Batteries, Lead Acid Type 120AH, 150AH, 200AH, 12Volt.
Our experience has thought us the importance of establishing a practical functional quality system, which cover all stages from tendering through actual Execution of Contract to final Delivery Commissioning
MTPS has its registration office at No 51/52  Ijaiye Road, Ogba, Lagos.[Nosah Hall the Plaza Beside UBA Bank]
Contact Details: 08104036736.
Email:
emurode2005@gmail.comBBPin:21D1C3A6

Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by sylve11: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
welldone! cool
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by baldeagle: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
I live in Apata, Ibadan. What will it take to have a borehole drilled in this area? I had difficulty in digging my well, very hard, rocky land.
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Buddhar(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by animasaun(m): 12:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Hello, I just ran through this topic, am keenly interested as am currently planning to sink a borehole for my home use located at Apete area in Ibadan (Apete is behind The Polytechnic Ibadan) your candid advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated. I will like to have a personal chat with you on this if you won't mind.
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Opinedecandid(m): 1:19am On Jul 30, 2014
@op, have you ever worked in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State?
Or do you have an idea what the cost implications might be for a three bedroom flat in Uyo: for water and lighting, differently and together?
You are doing agood job. More powers to your elbow.
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by jpride(m): 1:54am On Jul 30, 2014
Guy u rock. Best thread I've ever seen on naira land. Please drop ur contact cos I want to do business wit u. or u can pls reach me on 07036728499 or jerryokpeh@gmail.com. Pls I'm waiting for u.

Kudosssssss
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by solozo72(m): 2:09am On Jul 30, 2014
DRealGeesam, Thanks a Zillion for reviving this thread. I was actually following it before the data loss. Thought I had lost it, but now its back. Ignore the distractions and advertisers and the buzus(don't ask me who these are) and just continue with the thread. Ok? At least I learnt from previous thread that I don't need batteries for the Solar pump. See...I still recall! Thanks bro. Following keenly!
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by jydemann: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Very insightful post, we have various capacities of inverters for sale ranging from 0.8KVA - 20KVA, also available are 200AH batteries, our inverters & batteries guarantee 8 - 10 hours power supply at full load when fully charged & come with 1 year manufacturer's warranty. we do installation anywhere in Nigeria & our prices are affordable, please call 08025625985 for more enquiries.
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Enosa1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Opinedecandid: @op, have you ever worked in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State?
Or do you have an idea what the cost implications might be for a three bedroom flat in Uyo: for water and lighting, differently and together?
You are doing agood job. More powers to your elbow.
Gud day sir. Although am not the op but a representative of de prince solar installation company. We are into installation of solar street light, solar bore hole, and general building installation both for public and private resident. On two occasion, we have had to install solar energy in Uyo. The first was solar street light while the other was for a storey building. If interested post your e-mail address Or contact us via e-mail: princee.nosa@yahoo.com
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Enosa1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chiefupper: please can you explain how to generate solar power of about 12v or anyone that can charge phone?
I will advice you to buy a solar-mobile-charger. It cost less than 2000 naira. It actually 5-6VDC output range not 12V

2 Likes

Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by Enosa1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
solozo72: DRealGeesam, Thanks a Zillion for reviving this thread. I was actually following it before the data loss. Thought I had lost it, but now its back. Ignore the distractions and advertisers and the buzus(don't ask me who these are) and just continue with the thread. Ok? At least I learnt from previous thread that I don't need batteries for the Solar pump. See...I still recall! Thanks bro. Following keenly!
Thats very correct. No battery is needed cause most solar pumps are design to accept direct current input which can be supplied directly by the solar panels without batteries but in some cases were the pump are to function even at night,then batteries are needed to supply the needed energy since sun light is not available.

btw, I don't see any need of calling people ''buzus'' on this thread, No one forces his product on you or anyother, if you don't like their product; kindly ignore.
Nice thread @Op, keep up the good work.
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by kinzodigital: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
jydemann: Very insightful post, we have various capacities of inverters for sale ranging from 0.8KVA - 20KVA, also available are 200AH batteries, our inverters & batteries guarantee 8 - 10 hours power supply at full load when fully charged & come with 1 year manufacturer's warranty. we do installation anywhere in Nigeria & our prices are affordable, please call 08025625985 for more enquiries.
hello, Please how much is your 20 v inverter with complete set up for power supply to carry a 5 bedroom duplex with a/c in all rooms?
Kindly send email to: kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by santakris(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Following
Re: Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE by gbodimowo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Please kindly post your connect briefly so I can communicate with you or if you have a bb pin it would be ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS) / GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.