Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) (14567 Views)

Cadet Pilot At Bristow Group / Bristow Group Pilot Trainee Aptitude Test / Bristow Group Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by okzcorp: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Not anymore, only success gets feedback.The world is changingg, you know.
Osinitu: Oga abeg please be serious, how come you are the only person that got the invite, that's not Bristow's style, they send both success and failure mails.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by amordiguys(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Am confused really, was ur invite today or wat?. Moreover has any mechanical guy gotten an invite?.
Bolernlay: Well.... I just got an invite also... For July 31st
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by charliman2012: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pls can one of u guys paste the sample of that invite for us to confirm because I havn't believe u guy.Thanks waiting for ur immediate response.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by davide470(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by Bolernlay(m): 4:45am On Jul 13, 2014
amordiguys: Am confused really, was ur invite today or wat?. Moreover has any mechanical guy gotten an invite?.

Came in yesterday, I'm mechanical
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by Bolernlay(m): 4:48am On Jul 13, 2014
charliman2012: Pls can one of u guys paste the sample of that invite for us to confirm because I havn't believe u guy.Thanks waiting for ur immediate response.
And what will I stand to gain by coming on here to lie?

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by charliman2012: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2014
I am wishing u guys success and still hoping that mine will enter shortly.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello fellas. What's with the silence in the room?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by waleomoniyi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
davdandam: Graduated from ncat last year. ...same course. Very nice school, plenty wahala good luck guys

when is ncat resuming this year? or when do they resume?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
aphyz2709: Hello fellas. What's with the silence in the room?
Hey bro, any info on the interview as what we should be expecting? i'm for 31st July, 2014. Please reply
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
olayemite:
Hey bro, any info on the interview as what we should be expecting? i'm for 31st July, 2014. Please reply

Guy, I've got nothing on my end o. I've been searching for guys who had passed through the process before; perhaps I could get a few tips from them. LinkedIn, Facebook, ......... You can try too. Should you get lucky, please don't hesitate to update us. cheesy

Cheers.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
aphyz2709:

Guy, I've got nothing on my end o. I've been searching for guys who had passed through the process before; perhaps I could get a few tips from them. LinkedIn, Facebook, ......... You can try too. Should you get lucky, please don't hesitate to update us. cheesy

Cheers.
Thanks, I will get back to you but in the meantime just try and read things about helicopter, maintenance engrg and general interview questions
regards.... in case you get info pls do not hesitate to inform me
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by lobito007(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2014
davdandam:
Nope privately sponsored

What's the cost bro?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by davide470(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
How was the interview, peeps that did today? A general view would be good for posterity sake

cc: waleomoniyi, aphyz2709
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by davdandam(m): 5:59am On Jul 29, 2014
lobito007:

What's the cost bro?
2.5m
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by lobito007(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
davdandam:
2.5m

Woah! Not so much on the high side. What's the average take-home for a holder of this cert?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by davdandam(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
lobito007:

Woah! Not so much on the high side. What's the average take-home for a holder of this cert?
Depends man. ...for start around 3 to 4k dollars but as an experienced ame u can make up to 20k or more
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
davide470: How was the interview, peeps that did today? A general view would be good for posterity sake

Oh sorry, I didn't tell you guys earlier. Due to the festival, mine was rescheduled. I was sent a mail to that effect sometime ago. However, I hear some guys have theirs slated for 31st. Let's wish them the best and hope they get back to us as soon as they're done. Cheers.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by waleomoniyi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
davide470: How was the interview, peeps that did today? A general view would be good for posterity sake

just as aphyz's csae, mine has also been reschuled for may 6 bt i wud av love to have it done earlier that
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Hi guys. What's the latest please? I'm assuming some people have done theirs by now. So why is the room quiet?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
aphyz2709: Hi guys. What's the latest please? I'm assuming some people have done theirs by now. So why is the room quiet?
I did mine yesterday, it was a general interview..... just go there and speak with confidence. Generally it was interesting
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bros...... Details please. What kinda questions were they asking? Did anything on avionics or mechanical engineering come up? We would really appreciate your response.

Good luck, bro.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
You can be asked anything.... Questions were not asked on avionics from me, i was questions on Physics, current affairs as related to aviation and general knowledge questions.... One thing i noticed is that their questions depend on the interviewee response to their questions. After this stage is medical, the interviewers were friendly.... Best wishes (just try and impress them, i did that and they were pleased with me)
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by njoryor(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
olayemite: You can be asked anything.... Questions were not asked on avionics from me, i was questions on Physics, current affairs as related to aviation and general knowledge questions.... One thing i noticed is that their questions depend on the interviewee response to their questions. After this stage is medical, the interviewers were friendly.... Best wishes (just try and impress them, i did that and they were pleased with me)

Are u mechanical or electrical?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Electrical
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
olayemite: You can be asked anything.... Questions were not asked on avionics from me, i was questions on Physics, current affairs as related to aviation and general knowledge questions.... One thing i noticed is that their questions depend on the interviewee response to their questions. After this stage is medical, the interviewers were friendly.... Best wishes (just try and impress them, i did that and they were pleased with me)

Baba, Thanks for the info. But that "aviation current affairs" wey you mention ehn........ Chai!!!

*opens new tab*

guys wait o, is it "gorggle.com" or "gorgle.com" ? abi na gogu.kom sef?

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2014
aphyz2709:

Baba, Thanks for the info. But that "aviation current affairs" wey you mention ehn........ Chai!!!

*opens new tab*

guys wait o, is it "gorggle.com" or "gorgle.com" ? abi na gogu.kom sef?
How was your interview?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by njoryor(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2014
guys how far? My interview wasn't on aviation..o. Was wondering if i was going for a political job. Anyway, God dey sha.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
olayemite:
How was your interview?

Thanks baba. The interview was funny. From the look of things, I don't think those men are really out to eliminate candidates at this stage. Abi wetin una think?

Anyway, we thank God sha. Let's hope for the best. grin
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by njoryor(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
aphyz2709:

Thanks baba. The interview was funny. From the look of things, I don't think those men are really out to eliminate candidates at this stage. Abi wetin una think?

Anyway, we thank God sha. Let's hope for the best. grin

You may be correct bro. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
njoryor:

All be will well fellas
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
njoryor:

I can't wait to be in NCAT and see you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Damco Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Studying Banking And Finance / Oyo State Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.