Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) (14803 Views)

Cadet Pilot At Bristow Group / Bristow Group Pilot Trainee Aptitude Test / Bristow Group Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bolernlay: Just got unsuccessful mail sad..... Congrats to those selected

@Bola, for real? mehn! but they didn't send regret mail to guys from the other stage.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bolernlay: Just got unsuccessful mail sad..... Congrats to those selected
Has anybody gotten a success mail because i haven't gotten any mail yet? @ Bola its not the end of the world, your time will definitely come. Cheer up!
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2014
wow finally the hour has come. Kudoz to the successful and more grace and favour for the unsuccessful. All thanks to God.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Let's those that haven't gotten any mails yet talk now.... I now know of 2 people who have gotten an unsuccessful mails...... Aphyzz and co i'm waiting to hear from you guys
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
olayemite: Let's those that haven't gotten any mails yet talk now.... I now know of 2 people who have gotten an unsuccessful mails...... Aphyzz and co i'm waiting to hear from you guys

smiley Wetin aphyz do you naa? Well, I've not seen anything o. Still in repeatedly refreshing my mail box. Let's hope for the best sha.

@Bola I'm sure God allowed what just happened for a reason. May his favour be with you.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Glory be to God for His favour
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
donobj: Glory be to God for His favour
Have you received success mail buddy?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
aphyz2709:

smiley Wetin aphyz do you naa? Well, I've not seen anything o. Still in repeatedly refreshing my mail box. Let's hope for the best sha.

@Bola I'm sure God allowed what just happened for a reason. May his favour be with you.
I have been refreshing my mails too since yesterday nothing yet..... Me and Bola did the interview the same day 31st July.... I'm just hoping for the best now
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don refresh tire oo. Let's keep hope alive. To our comrades, God knows best.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
how far bonasera and njoryor hv u guys got any mail? Reply pls
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by davide470(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
donobj: how far bonasera and njoryor hv u guys got any mail? Reply pls
The one they asked you! Have you replied?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
*keenly observing from a distance*
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
for those in despirate need of their faith, pls call these no.012704592 or 012955978. Bristow Helicopteroffice no. Preferably weekdays
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
donobj: for those in despirate need of their faith, pls call these no.012704592 or 012955978. Bristow Helicopteroffice no. Preferably weekdays

undecided seriously?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2014
aphyz2709:

undecided seriously?
Just received a call to come for the preemployment letter, thank you Jesus..... NCAT straight

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Got the call too. I was speechless. All glory to God.

@olayemi please where are we to pick the letter from? I was so excited I didn't ask.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by bonasera: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
olayemite:
Where did you get that info that 12 people will be sent to NCAT? As for how much they will be paying during the training, its 40k Femi Collins told me that

I was told by the interviewer himself. I just got a call from them to pick up my pre-employment letter. *sekem*
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
I just got a call too to pick up my letter. God is great. I bless your name lord. I was told a mail was sent to this effect. I cant find any in my box yet. If you have seen yours pls let us know.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by bonasera: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
donobj: I just got a call too to pick up my letter. God is great. I bless your name lord. I was told a mail was sent to this effect. I cant find any in my box yet. If you have seen yours pls let us know.
I have not seen any mail. I don't think that matters anyways. Do you have any idea how much will be paid during and after the training?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
i dont know oh. Pls who knows the correct adress where to collect the letters. I need help oh. Thanks
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Hello guys its good to be back again.... Medicals went well yesterday, looking forward to going to NCAT.

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2014
One step at a time.
I'm guessing resumption is going to be September or October...I'm only guessing oo
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2014
KIDorazulume: One step at a time.
I'm guessing resumption is going to be September or October...I'm only guessing oo
either September or October, we will go
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
olayemite:
either September or October, we will go
after medical what next? Pls inform d house
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
donobj: after medical what next? Pls inform d house
to collect offer letter and proceed to NCAT shekem
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
so this thread dies at this point?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Prospective cadet engineers let's talk something, anybod with Zaria experience? Hope it (Zaria) isn't like any other BH prone states in the north?
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by KIDorazulume(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
olayemite: Prospective cadet engineers let's talk something, anybod with Zaria experience? Hope it (Zaria) isn't like any other BH prone states in the north?

Zaria is home to lots of educational institutions (one of the reasons, Kaduna state is called- centre for learning). military formations abound there too. I for one, think its a cool place except for say, extremities in weather

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by donobj: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
KIDorazulume:

Zaria is home to lots of educational institutions (one of the reasons, Kaduna state is called- centre for learning). military formations abound there too. I for one, think its a cool place except for say, extremities in weather
who knows when they will get back to us.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by bonasera: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
donobj: i dont know oh. Pls who knows the correct adress where to collect the letters. I need help oh. Thanks
The same address on the very first mail you got. 31, sobo arobiodu in GRA Ikeja. or something like that. Does anyone know anything about accommodation and feeding? Because 40K is not sexy at all. For 90 weeks.
Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by aphyz2709: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
bonasera:
The same address on the very first mail you got. 31, sobo arobiodu in GRA Ikeja. or something like that. Does anyone know anything about accommodation and feeding? Because 40K is not sexy at all. For 90 weeks.

undecided Guy, are you sure you were at the interview? I believe most of the candidates -if not all- were unequivocally told that the stipend is just for miscellaneous stuffs you might wanna get your hands on. Feeding and accommodation are not yours to worry about. The 40k is meant for soft drinks and/or beer, recharge cards, etc. At least that was what they told me. grin

1 Like

Re: Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) by olayemite(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
aphyz2709:

undecided Guy, are you sure you were at the interview? I believe most of the candidates -if not all- were unequivocally told that the stipend is just for miscellaneous stuffs you might wanna get your hands on. Feeding and accommodation are not yours to worry about. The 40k is meant for soft drinks and/or beer, recharge cards, etc. At least that was what they told me. grin
you forgot to mention that they will also provide the uniform and text book too sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / How To Follow Up AFTER A Job Interview? / Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.