Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! (16528 Views)

Super Eagles Team Arrives Kaduna (photos) / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Kslib(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama: Nigeria's Pride. Too bad that after serving his fatherland like a true hero, he might probabaly not enjoy his money end up paying john obi mikel his own share of the 12million if he promises to stop giving him back passes. Considering Mikel's reputation in slowing games down, i think its a fair investement.

Omeruo:: The young lad tried his best. Not everyone can defend the goal post against the opposition and a determined joseph yobo

Oshaniwa: Some wasteful crosses here and there but they were worth it cos he knew giving the to Mikel who will give it back to Enyeama and Enyeama gives it back to him(Oshaniwa) is "Recycling" and the pitch is not the best place to teach Chemistry..

Onazi: The engine of the team. He worked tirelessy like what the hausas call "jackey" but at the end, his efforts kept being thwarted by mikel--- the expired and weak "engine oil" that should have been thrown away long long ago..

Gabriel Reuben: He showed that he's a great harry potter fan by being invincible on the pitch. The only difference was----- he wore a green "cloak" rather than the black used in harry potter.

Victor Moses: He tried his best to stamp his authority in the game but i guess the emotional trauma caused by being on the Liverpool bench longer than Gadaaffi ruled Libya, is still haunting him. The good news is, with his performance so far, he wont be sitting on the bench anylonger. He might just find himself in the stands..

Mikel: I dont even know where to start from. Is it the countless number of times he cluelessly gave the ball away and almost cost us a goal. Or is it that time he tried to score enyeama to get back at Nigerians who think he cant score goals. I dont even want to mention how many times i caught him bouncing on the pitch like a pregnant snail even when we were under attack. I pity any club wey go buy mikel for even half bottle of pepsi wey person don drink remain..

Yobo: I dont know which i find more annoying about this guy. Is it His 1821 ancestral style of play or his kpomo lips that he licks 2---4---7? His movement on the field of play says alot about what you'll get when you trap my grandfather's spirit in a twelve year old! Yobo is weak, tired and expired.. His wife is not even as hot as Shakira yet his waist is good as dead. You need to see the way this guy turns on the pitch . Even Chelsea's Ivanovic with an asss as huge our national budget still moves switftly. What is Yobo's excuse? His lips? If yes, than how come Demba moves without issues? . Anyway, he ended his outing for Nigeria with a well executed finish. 100 caps and a goal at stoppage time. What other way is there to end a career.. Way to go bro.

Efe Ambrose: Lemme not dwell on his K-leg. Am i the only one who thinks efe might have at some point suffered from stroke? I mean, the way he places those hands of his, that must be someone recovering from it. On the brighter side, it might be a blessing in disguise that we went home now cos the last thing we'll want is to see someone's dad stretching and twiching on the pitch after receiving some good dazzling from Thomas muller.
Bottomline------- Dada, k-leg and stroke do not blend well.

Ahmed Musa: Asides being nothing but just a silent observer on the pitch for most of the game, he also threw Jibes at mathew valbuena's height with those dwarf corner kicks of his ---times without number.

Osaze: Tried his best and looked like the only player who wanted to play in the quaterfinals but got tired at the end and gave france a corner kick just to let Nigerians know that the first goal wasnt Enyema's fault. And he was right---- even if Pogba didnt score that goal, Yobo would have still headed it in.

Emenike: This guy looks like what you'll get when Zeus(the god of thunder) masturbates and the fluid finds its way into a woman. The above is a big advantage if you add it to his goal scoring ability which went AWOL immediately the world cup started.. We appreciate Emenike and all he's done for this team including trying to put the death of france's goalie on Nigeria with that wicked shot but i believe its time. Its time to go do what he was really meant for.. The Avengers need him more than the eagles do. Just imagine what it'll be like for captain America to have Hulk, Thor and Emenike as back up!

Stephen Keshi:: He slept for most part of the game and Daniel Amokachi had to wake him when his investment "joseph yobo" made the whole of france proud..

60 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Guykhena(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Why the hate on Yobo? It wasn't really his fault,,,,,,,....
He is just a confused human being that's all....

8 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Kslib(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Guykhena: Why the hate on Yobo? It wasn't really his fault,,,,,,,....
He is just a confused human beign that's all....
Lwkmd!
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
WHAT TEAM? LMFAO....IT'S A FRAUD.....
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by jihday(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Yobo wasn't bad today, anybody can score an own goal.

16 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Big4wig(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
"Mikel pass ball you won't pass, run you won't run oya kuku bite Nah"..mtshww

Keshi #bringbackourboiz bt leave mikel nd yobo dere oooo cos if dey reach here Na die!!!

11 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Valbuener 8/10 .. Matuidi 7/10 ... Pogba 6/10 ... Benzema 6/10
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by psychologist(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Wake me up when this dude that costs SE all the troubles of this world gets taller than this corner flag undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Davo93(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Very weak analysis based on a platter of nursed hatred.

32 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by ideyvexnow: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
How Nigeria Can Win The Fifa World Cup In 2018.

It is no longer news that Nigeria have just been eliminated from the ongoing 2014 Fifa World cup in Brazil.

This can be attributed to many factors such as poor squad selection, in ability to defend set pieces, lack of creativity in the final third of the

pitch and finally, sub standard/half baked player abilities development (with the exception of Enyeama)

The Real Problem....

It is public knowledge that Nigeria is the most successful country in the world at the Fifa Under 17 World Cup level, but we have not been able

to translate this success to the Super Eagles.

The Reason for this is simply because, at the under 17 level, Nigeria has lots of football academies around the country whose job is to scout for

and train naturally talented and skillful young players who are between JS3 and SS2 level.

These academies help the young footballers to develop their personal abilities like running, jumping, heading, shooting, passing, dribbling, ball

juggling etc.

As a result, Nigeria benefits immensely, by winning lots of Under 17 world cups.

Our problem begins once these players return from the under 17 world cup tournaments.

These players are simply abandoned to their own fate to fend for themselves and as a result, the following happens,

1. The team spirit and cohesion is destroyed

2. The youngsters whose can't fend for themselves at 17 years of age, fall by the way side or sign useless exploiting contracts that end up

destroying their careers.

No more effort is made by the nation to assist these youngsters in further developing their skills.

It's like stopping your child's education at SS2 level and you want the child to go and compete for the post of MD of a company with people

holding PHD.

The Solution is ... The Super Eagles Special Player Development Program ....

1. We need to identify all the top/best football players from the past and present and emulate them/ clone them. Players such as

Christian Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Ronaldindo, Arjen Robben, Ronaldo De Lima, David Beckam, Gabriel Batistuta etc. We will then select a group of

talented players to specially train and mold them into each of these special players. To do this, we will need to contract special foreign personal

trainers for each young talented player.

2. The federal government of Nigeria, will give these boys special juicy football contracts and payment packages that will last at least till they

become 23 years and sign a better local or foreign contract or are dropped from the Super Eagles Special Player Development Program.

2. Nigeria will contract foreign personal trainers to train of boys in areas such as dribbling, shooting, heading, free kicks, penalty kicks, goal

keeping etc.

3. Nigeria will contract foreign personal trainers to train selected number of players to dribble and shoot like Messi. We will get another foreign

personal trainer, to train a selected group of talented boys to player like Christiano Ronaldo etc.

4. We will contract a foreign technical adviser to select and coach the best 22 players among these hand picked and specially trained players.

This Technical Adviser will organize competitive matches for these boys against local and foreign opponents. This will continue until these boys

become 23 years old.

5. At the age of 23 years, these players can now be allowed to sign contracts with foreign clubs.

Once we have finished developing super star footballers, we can now ensure that any Coach or Technical Adviser hired is forced to only select

player from our Super made in Nigeria Eagles

I believe that If this blueprint is followed, Nigeria will win the 2018 world cup with ease.

Guys and Girls, what do you think?

16 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Aderupoko2: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bros, wetin be this? Upon the glorious exit of the Super fowl, I still managed to squeeze a stingy laugh.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
OP needs his head examined of course. Mtchew!!!

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by tilipia(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
100 mark 4 ur analysis,u no go kill person. ;D100 mark 4 ur analysis,u no go kill person.

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by 50calibre(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hahahaha so funny! Analysis of Reuben Gabriel, Yobo & Michael got me laughing so hard

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by blesszzy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
I nor no wetin I fit call this op..but lemme ask you this question u fit even kick football sef?

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Was angry before but this analysis cracked me up . especially the Harry Potter and ivanovic asss.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Lero15(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Player Ratings. Enyeama-8, Ambrose-6.5, Oshaniwa-6, Umerou-6, Yobo-4.5, Onazi-6, Mikel...(chai)!-2, Osaze-8, Musa-5, Moses-3.5, Emenike-7, sub Gabriel-1, Nwofor (n/a). Mikel shd be relieved as a first team player & let d number 10 jersey be given to a worthy player. Iheanacho et al, your turn! I swear, France can NEVER win this world cup!

4 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Kslib: Enyeama: Nigeria's Pride. Too bad that after serving his fatherland like a true hero, he might probabaly not enjoy his money end up paying john obi mikel his own share of the 12million if he promises to stop giving him back passes. Considering Mikel's reputation in slowing games down, i think its a fair investement.

Omeruo:: The young lad tried his best. Not everyone can defend the goal post against the opposition and a determined joseph yobo

Oshaniwa: Some wasteful crosses here and there but they were worth it cos he knew giving the to Mikel who will give it back to Enyeama and Enyeama gives it back to him(Oshaniwa) is "Recycling" and the pitch is not the best place to teach Chemistry..

Onazi: The engine of the team. He worked tirelessy like what the hausas call "jackey" but at the end, his efforts kept being thwarted by mikel--- the expired and weak "engine oil" that should have been thrown away long long ago..

Gabriel Reuben: He showed that he's a great harry potter fan by being invincible on the pitch. The only difference was----- he wore a green "cloak" rather than the black used in harry potter.

Victor Moses: He tried his best to stamp his authority in the game but i guess the emotional trauma caused by being on the Liverpool bench longer than Gadaaffi ruled Libya, is still haunting him. The good news is, with his performance so far, he wont be sitting on the bench anylonger. He might just find himself in the stands..

Mikel: I dont even know where to start from. Is it the countless number of times he cluelessly gave the ball away and almost cost us a goal. Or is it that time he tried to score enyeama to get back at Nigerians who think he cant score goals. I dont even want to mention how many times i caught him bouncing on the pitch like a pregnant snail even when we were under attack. I pity any club wey go buy mikel for even half bottle of pepsi wey person don drink remain..

Yobo: I dont know which i find more annoying about this guy. Is it His 1821 ancestral style of play or his kpomo lips that he licks 2---4---7? His movement on the field of play says alot about what you'll get when you trap my grandfather's spirit in a twelve year old! Yobo is weak, tired and expired.. His wife is not even as hot as Shakira yet his waist is good as dead. You need to see the way this guy turns on the pitch . Even Chelsea's Ivanovic with an asss as huge our national budget still moves switftly. What is Yobo's excuse? His lips? If yes, than how come Demba moves without issues? . Anyway, he ended his outing for Nigeria with a well executed finish. 100 caps and a goal at stoppage time. What other way is there to end a career.. Way to go bro.

Efe Ambrose: Lemme not dwell on his K-leg. Am i the only one who thinks efe might have at some point suffered from stroke? I mean, the way he places those hands of his, that must be someone recovering from it. On the brighter side, it might be a blessing in disguise that we went home now cos the last thing we'll want is to see someone's dad stretching and twiching on the pitch after receiving some good dazzling from Thomas muller.
Bottomline------- Dada, k-leg and stroke do not blend well.

Ahmed Musa: Asides being nothing but just a silent observer on the pitch for most of the game, he also threw Jibes at mathew valbuena's height with those dwarf corner kicks of his ---times without number.

Osaze: Tried his best and looked like the only player who wanted to play in the quaterfinals but got tired at the end and gave france a corner kick just to let Nigerians know that the first goal wasnt Enyema's fault. And he was right---- even if Pogba didnt score that goal, Yobo would have still headed it in.

Emenike: This guy looks like what you'll get when Zeus(the god of thunder) masturbates and the fluid finds its way into a woman. The above is a big advantage if you add it to his goal scoring ability which went AWOL immediately the world cup started.. We appreciate Emenike and all he's done for this team including trying to put the death of france's goalie on Nigeria with that wicked shot but i believe its time. Its time to go do what he was really meant for.. The Avengers need him more than the eagles do. Just imagine what it'll be like for captain America to have Hulk, Thor and Emenike as back up!

Stephen Keshi:: He slept for most part of the game and Daniel Amokachi had to wake him when his investment "joseph yobo" made the whole of france proud..

This Is What Most Nigerians Are Good At. You Unknown Individual From An Unknown Town Or Village. You Come Online And Talk Rubbish, Portraying Yourself As Expert. Keep You Useless Opinion.

11 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by murphybo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
we always see the best of this,best of that but for Mikel case hmmmm.... The worst of Mikel the guy should be prepared to be the chairman of bench warmer at Chelsea this coming season or should be ready to go sunshine stars of Akure with free transfer. so sluggish from the beginning of the competition mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by phemmisky(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
can't stop laughing
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Lero15(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
blesszzy: I nor no wetin I fit call this op..but lemme ask you this question u fit even kick football sef?
that's not his profession.

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by gen2briz(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Keshi just bringbackourboiz let continue the search for our girls.

4 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
ideyvexnow: How Nigeria Can Win The Fifa World Cup In 2018.

It is no longer news that Nigeria have just been eliminated from the ongoing 2014 Fifa World cup in Brazil.

This can be attributed to many factors such as poor squad selection, in ability to defend set pieces, lack of creativity in the final third of the

pitch and finally, sub standard/half baked player abilities development (with the exception of Enyeama)

The Real Problem....

It is public knowledge that Nigeria is the most successful country in the world at the Fifa Under 17 World Cup level, but we have not been able

to translate this success to the Super Eagles.

The Reason for this is simply because, at the under 17 level, Nigeria has lots of football academies around the country whose job is to scout for

and train naturally talented and skillful young players who are between JS3 and SS2 level.

These academies help the young footballers to develop their personal abilities like running, jumping, heading, shooting, passing, dribbling, ball

juggling etc.

As a result, Nigeria benefits immensely, by winning lots of Under 17 world cups.

Our problem begins once these players return from the under 17 world cup tournaments.

These players are simply abandoned to their own fate to fend for themselves and as a result, the following happens,

1. The team spirit and cohesion is destroyed

2. The youngsters whose can't fend for themselves at 17 years of age, fall by the way side or sign useless exploiting contracts that end up

destroying their careers.

No more effort is made by the nation to assist these youngsters in further developing their skills.

It's like stopping your child's education at SS2 level and you want the child to go and compete for the post of MD of a company with people

holding PHD.

The Solution is ... The Super Eagles Special Player Development Program ....

1. We need to identify all the top/best football players from the past and present and emulate them/ clone them. Players such as

Christian Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Ronaldindo, Arjen Robben, Ronaldo De Lima, David Beckam, Gabriel Batistuta etc. We will then select a group of

talented players to specially train and mold them into each of these special players. To do this, we will need to contract special foreign personal

trainers for each young talented player.

2. The federal government of Nigeria, will give these boys special juicy football contracts and payment packages that will last at least till they

become 23 years and sign a better local or foreign contract or are dropped from the Super Eagles Special Player Development Program.

2. Nigeria will contract foreign personal trainers to train of boys in areas such as dribbling, shooting, heading, free kicks, penalty kicks, goal

keeping etc.

3. Nigeria will contract foreign personal trainers to train selected number of players to dribble and shoot like Messi. We will get another foreign

personal trainer, to train a selected group of talented boys to player like Christiano Ronaldo etc.

4. We will contract a foreign technical adviser to select and coach the best 22 players among these hand picked and specially trained players.

This Technical Adviser will organize competitive matches for these boys against local and foreign opponents. This will continue until these boys

become 23 years old.

5. At the age of 23 years, these players can now be allowed to sign contracts with foreign clubs.

Once we have finished developing super star footballers, we can now ensure that any Coach or Technical Adviser hired is forced to only select

player from our Super made in Nigeria Eagles

I believe that If this blueprint is followed, Nigeria will win the 2018 world cup with ease.

Guys and Girls, what do you think?

Are You A Blogger?
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Lordsocrates: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
Match Analysis
My analysis of d match, Enyeama as always was classy, pullin sum darin saves wen he cud, and helplezly watchin d bal rol in wen d was nufin he cud do,(no blame there) The dèfenderz at a point were formidable but then shit happens they were giving off too many corner kicks which resulted in d two goals.From d numba of attempt we missed its obviouz dat we needed a gud striker in the team (i missed Ike Uche, and mba).
Ambrose was good but then d crosings he made from d wings were not 2good,
we lacked gud set piece takerz, from d way we misused our cornerz chances, this coupled with the fact dat we lacked gud and competitive headaz did not occur well for us.(emenike should have converted a free heading dat deafened d french defenda 2 a goal) ,
Mikel disgraced himself and all doez dat did believ in him, he lacked confident and was givin away possesion.
Onazi was d one holdin d midfield, not until Matuidi struck, then we lost Onazi, which led to our lossing the midfield and which resulted in our lossing d match (dats what it means to be a key playa)..
It was my best eagles match, in d tournament, i blv we can do beta.

3 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by kayfuture: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
O boy you almost made me poo in my shorts! Jeeezz . So hilarious ... If mikel lay hands on you peeren... ROTFL
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Okuda(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Davo93: Very weak analysis based on a platter of nursed hatred.

Eh.. analysis toh bahd. But he took iy from a more humorous angle..man are you sure you had a good childhood? Otherwise you would catch all the poster said..especiallt the part where emenike is zeus' son.

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by phemmisky(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Herodion:

This Is What Most Nigerians Are Good At. You Unknown Individual From An Unknown Town Or Village. You Come Online And Talk Rubbish, Portraying Yourself As Expert. Keep You Useless Opinion.

how dare u say such, he's entitled to his opinion, u can say yours too, and stop hating pls, it's u that is talking gibberish

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by toprealman: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
I kept my expectations very low hence won't say I am remotely disappointed. Keshi killed the game for us to be honest.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by lawyer(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
@poster

These insults are not necessary. Yes All Nigerians are disappointed in the way and manner they lost but you don't have to insult Yobo's body parts and bring his wife into these Insults too. Thats just childish and Immature. There are better ways to criticize the Teams performance than to take it personally. Despite the Vitriol you just poured on Yobo, i think he played very well and the Own goal was a result of his collision with Enyeama. And if you are to praise Osaze the the highest heavens, why did you forget to add that it was osaze that unnecessary gave the ball away that led to a corner kick? Please stop abusing people personally and bring their families into it because you are angry. How would you feel if you were the one playing for Nigeria and everyone begins to insult your lips, abuse your wife for no just cause and curse your mom because you didn't play well in one match. Criticize constructively and not personally!

13 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by otokx(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Spot on, now which was my best part?
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Toyolad(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Story for the gods..mtcheew!!...I hate to hear football illiterates do deir business of hating som1..these guys will pocket 'smtin' despite losing(gallantly I'd say) nd here u are hating nd showering abuses on dem...racism is whn marcelo scores an own goal nd nobody gives a damn while Yobo scores an own goal nd he's being battered with abuses like dis..

#infact,lemme pause here...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'Tigress Defeats Mali To Become 2021 Women's Afrobasket Champions / Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. / Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.