Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Yahoo! Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yahoo! Nigeria (19237 Views)

Despite Having Its Own Ad Network, Why Does Yahoo Still Use Google's Adsense? / How To Submit Your Website/blog To Google, Bing & Yahoo / Whats Wrong With Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by otoidea(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2007
niyyie:

This is the simple case for a "Yahoo! Nigeria"

Localized content. Repeat after me! Again! Again!!

Good. Now you know it. grin
you hav spoken my mind o, localizd content!!, yahoo nigeria wud be the home page of every nigerian computer cs it would have everything you need!

it wont be bad to manage the franchise ooo, enuf moni!!! grin
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by anusule(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2007
yes we do need yahoo! naija. or if seun can creat our own. like me@nairalaniac.co.ng
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by yinka007(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2007
Benefits of a YAHOO Nigeria

1. Targeted advertising. Millions of Nigerian use yahoo email account, YAHOO Nigeria will have Nigeria related adverts
2. YAHOO Nigeria will create employment opportunities for Nigerians
3. YAHOO Nigeria will generate revenue for government

http://www.spiralteck.com
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by A2J(m): 5:58am On Dec 18, 2007
why Yahoo Nigeria when even South Africa havent gotten one yet, wake up out of your dreams man,
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by hola2ng(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2007
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by chillytime: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2007
hehehehehehheehehheheeheh SAD STORY!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by tundewoods(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2007
What on earth do you you want to achieve from having a Yahoo Nigeria ! Instead of aiming at much more productive and achieble things .Keep dreaming after all Martin Luther had a dream.
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by bestcomm(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2008
Hey hola2ng,

I love what you said ealier. All we needed in naija is a company who is ready to outperform yahoo.com.Why I be say naija no get better supply of internet service even the so called private companying who claim to be reliable do Bleep up talk less of the SATCOM.abi na which one naija just launch wey i no no where them dey use am sef.
Abeg make u tell our government make them let the poor ppl 4 this naija enjoy this service because it owned by us and not by them, Remember say we put them there.
What I mean is that there should be a reliable source of Internet in this country plssssss. With that we are moving forward.

This year has a message for every one in this forum tagged ''REJOICE AND BE GLAD FOREVR’’?

Thank you

http://www.makemoney4live.com
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by Bbeee: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2008
hmmmm
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
may be yahoo africa...i really enjoy the news section
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by joeybankz: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2015
www.yahoomail.com | Sign Up For Yahoo mail, Login And SignIn

I earlier wrote an article on how to register a personal yahoo mail account due to some persons inability to do it themselves. I also wrote step by step method on how to register using a mobile phone, Java phone precisely.

However, this post or lets call it an article was written to enlighten readers a little more about the yahoo website, the yahoo website meant to accommodate your Yahoomail SignIn which could be accessed through the Url www.yahoomail.com known as the official Yahoo mail website home page, also the Yahoo Mail Sign In Page which on the level cant be differentiated from the other. Like I said earlier that this post was particularly written for those who wants to Sign Up on yahoo.

I was first introduced to the yahoo portal www.yahoomail.com, when I was still in high school by a friend who would always go to the cafe to have fun with unknown people.

Edafe would always go to the cafe after the school hours and I will follow him, funny enough Edafe despite his frequenting of the cafe still had little knowledge of how the www.yahoomail.com works and its numerous features, hence we still got little help from other Café users and as well the cafe attendant.

http://www.prestnaija.com/www-yahoomail-com-sign-up-for-yahoo-mail-login-and-signin/
Re: Yahoo! Nigeria by Techliet(m): 3:54am On Apr 18, 2016
Well i guess there is no need to Yahoo Nigeria. The normal yahoo we're using in Nigeria should serve us.
You can see the rew about Yahoo on Techliet http://www.techliet.com/www-yahoo-com-yahoo-com-mail-news-games-finance-sports/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal / The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.